The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For a Prettier World

Part 3 — The Pretty Place

Kylie decided to begin by checking her “belongings”. The envelope contained, just as her handler told her, a fake identity to interact with the outside world. Rachel Winters, who lived somewhere in the city, employed as an accountant. Nerdy profile. Of course, she couldn’t very well have a fake identity that went out in the world.

She booted up the tablet with the provided ID and password, and immediately checked her bank account. Her new one, anyway. Seven thousand bucks strong, as promised. Not bad for like two or three days of brainwashing.

She checked the news, and considered briefly contacting Harry, but there wasn’t any way to do it without the bastards catching on and decide to Streamline her right away. The prospect was terrifying. She already experienced herself entranced by her own beauty, and that was one thing, but the prospect of being that happy retard all the time...Brr. She would have to enjoy her last week.

Suddenly, she heard knocking at her door. Lawrence ? She went to answer and, this time, the door was open. Behind it stood a girl. Hmpf. Yeah, right. Girls are human. She was probably a pet like her. Another Pretty.

And pretty she was. A cute, wide-eyed face, very large boobs—clearly larger than her girls, about an inch in diameter—covered by a fuzzy pink pullover, and long, flowing golden hair.

“Hi you ! Happy to know you’re finally out of treatment ! Man, that was a show back there !”

“Back there...? Back there what ?”

“Making love with Mister Setton of course ! We heard you screaming all the way to the pool ! You know how to have fun !”

That seriously embarrassed Kylie, who turned her eyes away.

“By the way, I’m Alyssa !”

“Kylie...nice to meet you.”

She found herself devouring her with her eyes. She was so cute ! She really looked like a romantic beauty, huge sex appeal but without any vulgarity. Her boobs, though, were really pushing towards unrealistic.

“Yeah, there goes heterosexuality.” Absent-mindedly whispered Kylie.

“Ah don’t worry, it takes time to adjust, but you’ll have the most fun ever here ! You’ll see !” She held Kylie’s hand and led her through a corridor. “It’s Monday, so the beginning of our week-end. The human weekend are the busiest days of course, so now we get to relax between Pretties and cuddle ! The others can’t wait to meet you !”

“How...how many are we here anyway ?”

“Six, counting you ! I mean, there are more Pretties in the build but they keep us in tight groups. You’re our gang’s tomboy ! That’s so cool !”

Soon, they got out of the corridor, past the door she went through for going to her surgery, and saw, for the first time, her new home.

It was like a park, inside a building. Real grass, real sand, real water, all between the confines of walls. Big walls, mind, that thing was like a theme park. And of course, there were full-length mirrors everywhere. The easier trigger to put her into full-on Pretty mode.

“That’s our playground ! We have a gym with a pool for exercising, but that’s where we hang out with the customers. There’s everything ! And we can put the stuff we want, too. We pooled together our salaries so we could buy this fountain in the pond !”

Kylie looked. What she referred to was a circular shower fountain at the center of a water pond approximately waist-to-chest high.

“By the way, the bottom is plastic, there’s no muddy water here, thank God.”

She certainly felt relieved. The mere thought of putting her sexy feet in mud was just revolting.

“And here are the girls ! Heeey ! Everyoooone !

At the center of the grass, near the pond, four female figures sitting on a big picnic mat. All four waved their hands in a warm “hello” when they saw Kylie.

First, there was a short and not very busty girl with an Asian streak and plain skirt and t-shirt. She was clearly in her twenties, but still had an innocent vibe going on that put her, Kylie supposed, on the “barely legal” side of sex appeal.

“That’s Emily, she’s the sweetest around ! Next up, the tall one is Christina”

Kylie looked at her. A lithe, incredibly balanced beauty with designer clothes and gorgeous makeup, she looked exactly like a top model.

The two remaining Pretties were a redhead with with a deep, V-shaped neckline, overall looking very sultry and sulfurous, and finally, a sporty-looking girl with a ponytail and what could best be described as a beach volley outfit.

“And that’s Selena and Terri.” Alyssa continued by whispering in her ear “Selena’s the horny one !”

All in all, they were all very attractive and she could very well see herself play with them. What she noticed, however, is that she, surprisingly given their situation, was only second to Alyssa in breast size ! Terri and Christina had give or take her former 80C size, and Selena was between them and herself. She frankly wouldn’t dare guessing Alyssa’s size. And for Emily, well, small breasts were clearly part of the charm. Kylie thought, managing to keep it to herself, that they all had their titties carefully selected. Emily aside, Alyssa and her were they only ones that weren’t conventionally sexy. She was a tomboy in a jacket and Alyssa a college good girl. Their creators must have had juiced up their boobs to compensate this. It still felt weird that she, the most masculine girl here, was on the “pin-up” side of the balance.

Anyway, time to introduce herself. She thought playing the resistance card, but they all seemed super stoked to be here. Of course. After being Streamlined, she will be, too.

“Well, Hi, I’m Kylie, nice to meet you. Were you just eating ?”

“Yup, but these salads don’t interest me anymore, I just want to eat you !”

Christ, thought Kylie, you could HEAR the heart at the end of the sentence. It was, of course, Selena.

But while in a normal setting, that would simply be a tease between girls, Selena and Kylie were both Pretties, and the former leapt at the latter, pinning her to the ground and immediately began to fondle and suck on her breasts.

Kylie, as from the time when she just got out of the first treatment, opposed no resistance, and the pleasure surged fully through her system. She was made to accept and enjoy any and all sex like she was fully consenting to it. She let out a moan before she realized that slutty Pretty was built like a twig. She fought through the pleasure and caught Selena, lifting her off the ground and putting her on her shoulder.

“Great, as long as it’s not outright violence I CAN act. Finally some good news...”

And with that, she effortlessly threw her in the pond. Laughter erupted in the area as Selena emerged with a pouting face.

“We’ll all fuck like rabbits when we’re done with getting to know each other better, okay Selena ?”

They’ll all fuck like rabbits. It just came through her mouth, and yet she knew it would happen. It wasn’t like with Lawrence. She wanted these girls bad. It was a true, unconditional attraction. It felt natural, wholesome.

The model, Christina, smiled warmly.

“Don’t worry about Selena. She’s annoying at times but she’s a real lover.”

“Damn, you’re something else !” Admiratively said Terri. “You should really play me sometimes. In the sports room I mean. I’ll play with your sweet bod anytime.”

Sexuality was clearly out in the open, but she could hardly blame the poor Pretties. They had been brainwashed to be like that.

She smiled and sit on the picnic mat.

“So all innuendo aside, what’s for lunch ?”

“Emily made us a low-fat picnic. Do dive in, you’re one of us, now, Kylie !”

They all smiled. She smiled back. She felt happy. Of course, she knew she’d been programmed to love those girls, but it was also a huge relief to be amongst equals.

They spent the better part of half an hour talking like they were old friends. Not one minute passed without her, or any of the other Pretties for that matter, staring at one of their hot bodies. She told them her story. How she had been a mercenary basically since her teenage years and was more often remembered for her looks, that she never, ever played on, than for her skills. They felt for her, but she wasn’t in a self-pitying mood. So they all talked about themselves. Most of them hadn’t much to talk about at all, they were pretty boring students with normal sex lives that caught the eyes of the Prettier World Foundation. Christina, however, was the daughter of a rich family that pissed off the criminal underground, and she was caught and sold into servitude as retribution. She talked about it like it was fiction, though. Like it happened to someone else entirely. This filled Kylie with a feeling of creeping dread. How powerful was the Streamlining, exactly ? For all those talks about her not being a slave, Lawrence certainly was vague about that final process.

Trying to divert her thoughts before she accidentally said them out loud, Kylie found her eyes caught by some kind of shop near a big, secured door she guessed was the entrance.

“What’s that over here ?”

“Our bar !” Said Emily “Of course, the customers need to eat and drink, and though the cooking is made by the staff on the other side of the wall, we’re doing the service.”

“Hey, by the way, we should show Kylie around, right ?” Said Terri. “There’s stuff to know about the place.”

“Yeah, we should !” Happily replied Alyssa, once again taking Kylie’s hand. “Come on !”

She was thus led to the bar. It was an open-air establishment with just four tables, but equipped with benches rather than chairs. She could guess why. So the customers could eat with one of them cuddling them like a Playboy bunny. The sign over the shop read “The Coppelia”.

“Why The Coppelia ?”

“Coppelia is a French ballet”, Christina proceeded to explain, “about an inventor that has created a dancing doll, named Coppelia.”

“Oooh, yeah, subtle symbolism. Gold star guys.”

“Roh, don’t be sarcastic Kylie-chan !” Complained Emily. “Anyway, if anyone orders something to you, you just input the order into the tablet here, and the staff prepares it. When the customer pays, it fully counts as your tip, though.”

“Of which our handlers get 10%, that right ?”

“Yeah, that percentage gets deducted from your pay at the end of the month. No worries. Pretty good deal, ne ? Oh, by the way, the rules for the customers are all displayed at the entrance.”

She pointed at a sign facing the big door. It was a list of bullet points.

And under the rules...

“Coppelia’s Pretties :

Before every description was a very accurate -and thus beautiful—drawn portrait of all six of them. Kylie was the only one not smiling in her portrait. But it only served as presenting her as an eager slut only playing hard to get. Which probably wouldn’t be that inaccurate in practice, sadly...

“Oooh I didn’t notice they added Kylie-chan !” Cooed Emily. “And they’re marketing her as such a tsundere !”

“Tsunde-what ?” Frowned Kylie.

“Excuse Emily-chan”, said Terri. “She’s only like a quarter Asian but they decided to make her speak like an anime girl. Customers love it.”

“Hm hmm...” God that was wrong, Kylie thought. “Hey, now that I think about it, my handler told me that I was bought as a personal Pretty, doesn’t this mean I’m off to someone’s house after this week ? Why am I on the sign ?”

This seemed to terrify some of Kylie’s colleagues.

“What ? Kylie’s here temporarily ? Why didn’t they tell us ?”

“That’s so cruel ! She’ll be all alone ?”

“Girls ! Girls !” Intervened Christina. “I can explain. Mister Setton clearly didn’t tell you the whole story, Kylie. Yes, you were bought by a certain individual, as opposed to Terri, Emily, Alyssa and Selena who were acquired by the Foundation on its own accord.”

“That means you are a personal Pretty to, Christina ?”

“Yes. Like I told you, I was in a rich family that was aware of the threat,and the Foundation normally wouldn’t have dreamt of acquiring me. Same goes for you. We are special requests, specifically paid for in order to compensate for the difficulty, but like all Pretties, we can’t live outside of the Foundation”

“Hm, yeah, makes sense I suppose, but what are our owners getting out of that ?”

“Getting to select, for a fee, additional programmings and surgeries, for one, and for two, they can come and take us to the VIP room whenever they want, free of charge, since our acquisitions didn’t cost a dime to the Foundation and are still earning them good money. That’s what being a personal Pretty means. So you can breathe girls, she is going to live here.”

Alyssa jumped into my arms and hugged me while the others cheered.

“Yaay ! I bet you’re relieved, right ?” Ecstatically asked Alyssa.

“Well, yeah, of course, I mean...I don’t know you all that much yet, but I WAS pretty scared of being shipped to God knows where with the guy who took my freedom.”

“That’s right, we should really get to know each other, should we ?” Declared Terri with an hungry look.

“I agree”, admitted Kylie. “But is there anything else I should know before we have fun ? Like, I don’t know, services the Foundation can provide ? Or how to deal with customers ?”

“Yeah, well, long story short, you can buy additional surgeries or piercings, tattoos, that kind of thing. You have a list on your personal tablet.” Replied Selena, obviously in a hurry. “As for the customers, it will be more fun if you learn by watching us. Customers love new girls and you’ll only learn how great your new life is by attracting customers. Now, to the fucking love room already !”

Stronger than ever, Alyssa’s grip on her hand guided her. On one side of the park was an unassuming door with a “personnel” sign. Serena waved her hand in front of a black plastic box and the door opened. They didn’t bother explaining, to be honest Kylie was pretty eager to get to it too, but she quickly supposed they had chips in her hands or something like that.

Once inside, Kylie could only see there was a ton of pillows carpeting the floor before her colleagues began to frenetically undress. Kylie joined them, but she was only through with her jacket and tube top that she was pulled toward the ground, where Selena kissed her passionately. Then she made her lay on the ground, sitting on her abdomen, while another was pulling her pants out. She saw a large mirror covering the ceiling. God she was pretty with her breasts bared.

It didn’t take long until she felt hands spreading her legs apart and a delicious tongue came to ravish her pussy. She couldn’t know who it was. Then Alyssa came at her side to kiss her. She quickly got lost in the pleasure as one partner succeeded to another, each and everyone having a perfectly smooth and hairless skin. Quickly, who was who didn’t matter. All six together, they formed a fragrant, moaning orgy, sister slaves joined in a love none of them could resist. It wasn’t anything like fucking her handler. It was Making Love. She sought out pussies to lick because she truly cared about pleasuring her sisters. She wanted no secrets, no defiance, no superiority. she loved them. And they loved her. Violence was the last thing on her mind.

When exhaustion came, she was in the embrace of both Alyssa and Terri. She felt happy and safe. It smelled of flowers. She looked at the ceiling again. Their skins were all so shiny. Selena had a tattoo on her lower back, a heart with wings. A few days ago, she would have been disgusted by the tramp stamp. But like all the others, she was in love with Selena, and her tattoo was pretty.