The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Nineteen: A change in attitude

When Sam entered the kitchen he found Radha by the kitchen table cutting up vegetables.

Sam then walked up to the sink unit and placed the dirty dishes into the bowl.

‘Just leave them there sir, I will wash them later’ said Radha sweetly without taking her eyes of the vegetables that she was cutting up.

‘It is quite alright’ said Sam. ‘I can see that you are busy. I will wash them myself’.

Radha paused from cutting her vegetables. She turned her head to one side so that she can see her employer face to face.

‘That is very thoughtful of you sir, but I wouldn’t hear of it’ she said in gentle tones with a placid smile. ‘I have plenty of time on my hands. I will manage’.

Sam left the dishes in the sink as Radha requested. He didn’t really want to argue with her. Radha’s mood was very much like that very morning, warm and sweet natured. In fact she seemed even more welcoming and gracious than when he left the house that morning to the point of being affectionate. And without a shadow of doubt, she definitely smiled this time too. Sam was now certain that she was mellowing. Maybe her earlier frosty reception was just a side effect of her teething in period when she had entered the house for the first time in a decade and half.

‘Listen Radha I … er want you to know that I appreciate the work that you are doing’

‘I am only doing what I am paid for sir’.

‘Oh I understand’ said Sam. ‘But nevertheless I would like to make it clear that your attitude and dedication to duty is impeccable and I would like it to be known that I am very grateful for all your hard work’.

‘Thank you sir’.

‘It is not just the quality of your work that I am impressed with’ said Sam. ‘I am frankly amazed at the speed in which you carry out your tasks’.

‘I take my work seriously sir and I strive to please’.

‘I can see that a lot of your tasks have been completed and I see no reason in keeping you any further for the day’ said Sam. ‘If you want, feel free to have a well earned rest. You deserve it. Perhaps you like to pop outside to see a movie at the local cinema’.

Radha smiled.

‘It is a lovely thought sir but I am afraid I am not a cinema loving person’ she said sweetly.

‘Well there must be something you like doing in your spare time’ said Sam. ‘Perhaps a bit of television maybe’.

‘I tend to read a lot in my free time’.

‘Well whatever takes your fancy’ said Sam. ‘Just remember I have given you the evening off’.

With that Sam made his way out of the kitchen. He was going to go to bed and take a nap for a few hours. He needed the energy. He and some friends were going out that evening.