The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Twenty: The cleverness of Radha

When Sam finally came downstairs, he found Radha sitting on a chair in the reception room reading a book. Sam smiled to himself. It seemed a perfect opportunity to start a conversation.

Sam then approached her quietly. Radha looked up from her book to see her employer looking down on her.

‘What are you reading?’ he asked.

Radha then lifted up the book so that Sam could see its title.

‘Commerce and Trading?’ said Sam as he read aloud the title in a tone that expressed scepticism.

‘What is wrong with that sir?’ asked Radha.

‘Oh nothing’ said Sam. ‘It is just that I don’t think you were the type of person to read about the business world’.

‘Why?’ asked Radha. ‘Is it because I am a maid?’

‘Oh no, no, it is nothing like that’ said Sam in a manner that hinted at embarrassment. ‘It is just that it is so unlike you. I had never known you to keep an interest in this sort of thing. And it is not a bad thing either. I am actually impressed’.

Radha fixed him with an incredulous and yet warm stare. For a brief mad moment Sam thought he might have offended her, but he could see from the warm glow of her smile that it probably wasn’t the case.

‘I want you to know sir that I have studied an open learning course in business studies’ said Radha.

‘Did you really’ said Sam. ‘That is nice. Got anywhere?’

‘I have a diploma’.

‘My, that is smashing’ said Sam.

‘There is more to me than meets the eye’ said Radha with a smile.

‘I bet there is’ said Sam quite impressed with her choice of words and good nature. ‘So tell me, what is the fascination with business studies?’

‘I just find it interesting that’s all’ replied Radha.

‘So what else interests you?’ asked Sam.

‘A few things’ said Radha. ‘I have a diploma in bookkeeping as well’

‘You are joking’ said Sam in disbelief.

‘I am not just a pretty face you know’ said Radha with a wry smile and a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

Sam was now shocked. So she does have a sense of humour after all. He also couldn’t believe that she had done so much with her life and that she was quite intelligent both on an academic and social level. In short he had known a lot more about Radha in that afternoon than he had for most of the years she had worked at his house.

‘I must say that I am very impressed’ said Sam. ‘Most of the maids that have worked here usually read magazines and are more interested in gossip. It is so refreshing to see one that is so studious’.

‘I will take that as a compliment sir’ said Radha with a warm smile.

‘Oh believe me I have meant it that way’ said Sam. ‘I will leave you to it. I am going out with some friends and I will be late. So please don’t wait up on me’.

Sam then turned and made his way out of the front door leaving Radha to her book.

As he left the house Sam then thought about what Radha had told him. He remembered her telling him that she has bookkeeping skills. Maybe he could get her to go over the books for the Andhra Pradesh branch. It was then that he remembered to his dismay that he had given the books to Ross.

Sam then shrugged his shoulders. It wasn’t a major problem. He was going to Ross’s house the very next morning. He could always pick them up then. The chances are that Ross probably had made a mess of things, which is something that Sam had anticipated anyway. He could then test Radha’s skills by getting her to correct Ross’s mistakes.

He was amazed at how Radha’s attitude had changed in the last few days as well. When she first came to his house he had doubts whether he made the right decision in employing her as she was so cold. Now that she suddenly started showing a warm and witty side of her nature it became all very different. It gave him a sense of hope that things will turn out good between them after all.

What Sam didn’t know was that this change in nature was all part of Radha’s plan. One of the attributes that attracts wealthy victims to Radha, other than her beauty and sexy figure is her sparkling witty personality. When she wants to, Radha knew how to turn on the charm.

However it had to be different with Sam. Taking their previous troubled relationship into consideration, she realised that if she had adopted such a bubbly nature towards him so early in the day then he would probably get suspicious. Of course people can change over the years but she still didn’t want to chance it.

She decided that it is best to adopt a different approach with Sam. She will give him the cold treatment that was more akin to their relationship of old and then try and slowly ‘mellow’ down to the point that she can casually and discreetly slip into her more cheerful and witty persona. It will give Sam the impression that she was just settling in to her new surrounding and her new role and thus avoid any suspicion. So far it appears to be working …

* * *

It was late at night when Sam strolled into the house. He was a little worse for wear for drink. He quietly made his way to bed.