The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Twenty-One: The delicious breakfast

Come the next morning Sam had got downstairs, had a shower and got changed, ready to go to Ross’s house.

When he got to the dining room he saw that his breakfast was already laid out for him on the table. It appeared to be something different than what he ate the previous morning, but nevertheless judging by the sweet aroma of it, it seems to have retained the same quality that Radha is renowned for.

As before Radha wasn’t present in the dining room, the faint sounds of the hardworking maid going about her business trickled from the door of the kitchen.

The delicious spicy aroma that hung in the air of the dining room seduced Sam into sitting at the table and helping himself to the food that Radha had made for him.

It was probably worth noting that Radha never really asked him about what he wanted for breakfast. This however didn’t bother him. It seemed that anything the woman cooked was delicious and if she kept on cooking at this extremely high standard then he didn’t care what she cooked.

As he sat there eating the breakfast that Radha had made for him, he begun to reminisce about the old days when Radha used to work for his father. She was a good cook even in them days but he had never expected anything like this. Her cooking seemed to have gotten better at least ten fold or perhaps she had always had cooked at this standard and he just didn’t fully appreciated it when he was younger.

As usual by the time he had finished eating he was stuffed. As always there was still plenty of food left over. Sam then got up and made his way outside.

Just like yesterday he got as far as the gate when a female voice called out to him.

‘Sir’ said a familiar voice.

Sam turned to see Radha at the doorway of his house.

‘Don’t forget’ reminded Radha.

‘I know’ said Sam with a smile. ‘2pm’.

Radha then smiled sweetly and waved at him. Sam returned the smile and nodded.

As he opened the gate and left the compound of his house to his Mercedes that was parked outside he smiled to himself. Radha was certainly mellowing. She even waved at him today …

* * *

That morning he hung around at Ross’s house for a while. The two chatted a bit before Sam left at around 1pm so that he can make his way back home in time for the lunch that Radha had cooked and prepared for him. Before he left Ross’s house Sam picked up the company ledger books that he got Ross to look through...