The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Twenty-Two: The error-laded ledger books

Sam returned to his house at 2pm as promised. As soon as he entered the dining room he found his lunch already laid out for him as was the norm. As before when he sat down to eat it, it was delicious and filling. Radha as usual wasn’t around to join him, though he could still hear her slaving away in the kitchen. What she did in there was anybody’s guess…

* * *

After finishing his lunch, Sam was now sitting in the living room going through the accounts books he had earlier given Ross to reconcile. As he turned the pages, glancing at the columns of figures, his heart was sinking fast. The pages were riddled with mistake after mistake.

If the truth were to be known he wasn’t really expecting much from Ross. However he never expected anything like this. Almost every column of figures had some sort of error. Even certain information that was written into the books was incorrect. All in all Ross McKenna had excelled himself to the point where even Sam himself couldn’t believe that someone could be so thick! It was going to take him all afternoon to sort out this mess. He now wished that he had never ever given Ross the books in the first place.

‘Bloody hell!’ yelled Sam in frustration as he threw down the ledger books on the table in disgust.

‘Anything wrong sir’ said Radha who had just entered the room and was just in time to hear the audible thud of the ledger books slamming against the table.

‘Don’t ask’ said Sam in frustration.

Radha smiled as she approached her employer. Sam saw that she was holding a cup and saucer in her hands. It was his afternoon tea. She had under her arm a thick book as well.

As she approached him Sam was worried that she might drop the cup and saucer she was holding as she was trying to keep the book clamped under her arm at the same time.

He was amazed when she made it effortlessly to where he was sitting and managed to put the cup and saucer on the table without spilling a drop of tea or dropping her book.

‘I thought you would like some tea’ said Radha as she took her book from under her arm.

‘Oh thank you Radha’ said Sam as he picked up the cup of tea that Radha had made him. ‘I really could do with one of these at the moment’.

‘Are you sure that you are alright sir’ said Radha in concerned tones.

‘It is a long story’ said Sam with a frown.

‘Well maybe I could help sir’ replied Radha warmly.

Sam then looked up. He was quite touched by Radha’s sweet nature. He then remembered Radha’s bookkeeping skills. He realised that perhaps she could provide the solution to the predicament that he found himself in. He was in two minds to whether he should hand the ledger books over to Radha or not as Ross had already made a shocking mess of things and the last thing that he wanted was another amateur messing around with them. He figured that he really had nothing to lose as since Ross had totally messed up the books Radha could do no worse.

‘Actually now that you have mentioned it, I could do with your help’ said Sam. ‘You are not doing anything important are you?’

‘Actually I was about to read a book’ said Radha.

‘Oh in that case …’

‘Oh it is nothing really important’ said Radha cutting off her employer in mid sentence.

‘It is your free time I take it’ said Sam.

‘It is but I am not doing anything exciting and I could do with something a little more challenging than cooking and cleaning.’

‘Well it is good that you say that because, boy have I got something challenging for you’ said Sam.

‘What is it?’ asked Radha.

‘It’s these books’ said Sam pointing at the ledger books on the table.

‘What about them?’

‘Well they are the ledger books of the new branch of my firm’ explained Sam. ‘I did something very stupid’.

‘What have you done?’ asked Radha.

‘You know that stupid brainless friend that I have been telling you about?’

‘Ross?’

‘That’s the one’ said Sam. ‘Well I made the stupid error of entrusting him with the books. He is under the impression that he is a brilliant accountant. After going through the books I have discovered that opinion is sharply divided on that subject’.

Radha smiled and put her hand across her mouth to stop herself from laughing out loud.

‘So what I want you to do my dear is to go over the books’ said Sam. ‘Take as long as you need and if you sort out this mess I will promise you a little bonus in this month’s pay packet’.

Radha then put her book on the table. She then picked up one of the ledger books and begun thumbing through the pages.

‘Do you think you could manage that?’ asked Sam.

‘No problems’ said Radha as she flicked through the pages. ‘I could sort out most of this by tonight’.

‘By tonight?’ said Sam incredulously. ‘Are you sure?’

‘Positive’ said Radha. ‘I just need you to leave these books with me for the day’.

‘Like I said earlier’ said Sam. ‘Take as long as you need’.

As Radha flicked through and studied the pages of the ledger books, Sam begun to think about what she had told him. He could accept the fact that the maid had bookkeeping skills, but the fact that she could actually sort out the mess that Ross had caused by the end of the day was something he remained sceptical about. It could be possible if her skills in accounting are as good as her skills in cooking. She seems to be that super fast.

As he pondered Radha’s ability at accountancy, Sam then noticed Radha’s book which she had earlier placed on the table. He picked it up and begun to examine it.

‘The Art of Hypnosis’ said Sam as he read the title out loud.

Radha looked up from the ledger book that she was studying.

‘So what’s all this about?’ said Sam as he examined the book.

‘It was given to me as a gift’ said Radha.

Sam opened the book and saw a message scribbled in the inlay sleeve:

Radha dear, you should read this, you might find it useful and it could help you with your assignment. Love Geetha.

‘So who is this Geetha person?’ asked Sam.

‘My sister’ replied Radha.

‘What does she meant by it could help you with your assignment’.

‘Oh she meant that it will help me with the hobby that I do’.

‘What’s that?’

‘Hypnosis’.

‘What?’ said Sam in confused tones.

‘It’s another of my pastimes’ said Radha.

‘Hypnosis?’

‘Yes I study hypnotherapy in my spare time’ said Radha. ‘It is just a recent hobby that I have picked up. I tried to do an open learning course on the subject, but I don’t have the time and money for it’.

Sam then chuckled as he put the book back on the table.

‘What is so funny?’ asked Radha.

‘Nothing’ he said with a giggle. ‘It is just that I always thought that it was a load of mumbo jumbo’.

‘That’s nonsense’ said Radha.

‘Oh come now’ said Sam as he struggled to suppress his laughter. ‘You don’t really believe in all that stuff, do you?’

‘I have practised it on many occasions and it really works’ insisted Radha. ‘I have put people in a trance on a number of occasions’.

‘Rubbish’ said Sam.

Radha then placed the ledger book that she was holding on the table. It seems that Sam’s scepticism of hypnosis had provided Radha with an opportunity to put her plans into operation—a lot earlier than expected. Sensing her chance she then fixed Sam with an icy stare that made him nervous.

‘Alright then’ said Radha with a warm and yet calculating smile. ‘How about if I prove it to you?’

‘H-How?’ stammered Sam uneasily.

Radha’s smile broadened. She feels she is closed to victory. If she could just manipulate the conversation carefully, then she could set herself up to entrap him.

‘How about if I put you in a trance’ said Radha cunningly.

‘Er … I don’t think so’ said Sam as he sunk nervously in his chair.

‘And why not?’

‘I don’t like people messing around with my head’.

‘If you don’t believe in hypnosis then what are you afraid of?’

Sam then picked himself up from the chair.

‘I don’t believe you can put people in a trance’ said Sam. ‘It is a load of baloney.

‘So what are you worried about then?’ asked Radha.

‘I still think you can mess around with someone’s mind in the way that a shrink does’ said Sam as he quickly picked up his cup and saucer. ‘And I don’t like shrinks’.

‘But I am not a psychiatrist sir’ said Radha.

‘But that doesn’t mean you can’t probe and prod my mind and interrogate me’.

‘I don’t understand’ said Radha. ‘What are you talking about sir? Why are you so afraid of psychiatrists anyway?’

‘It is a long story’ said Sam as he nervously edged towards the living room door. ‘Dad took me to one when Grandpapa died and it weren’t a good experience’.

‘Sir are you sure that you are alright?’ said Radha as she noted Sam’s uneasy demeanour.

‘I am fine’ said Sam nervously. ‘I gotta go. Speak to you later’.

With that Sam hastily left the room.

Radha smiled to herself. For a mad moment she actually thought she had him where she wanted him, when she attempted to persuade him to have her put him in a trance. But of course that was too easy. It was probably just as well. As much as she wanted to enslave him it would have taken the fun out of it if he were to keel over this easily. She really needed a challenging opponent. She wanted to slowly manipulate him into her control as it was a lot more fun that way. Had he had succumbed to her charms this easily and at this early stage then it would have ruined everything.

Radha then looked at the ledger books on the table. She again smiled to herself. Despite the setback of bungling an early opportunity to hypnotise and enslave her latest prey, the day wasn’t a total disaster. There were plenty of positives to console herself with.

One of the advantages gained that day was the attainment of the ledger books. Now that she had obtained Sam’s ledger books she can now access some hot information about his firm. True it was only the books of one of the branches that had only just recently opened up and so it wouldn’t really give a picture of how much money that the company was making as a whole. However it would provide an insight into how the company was run.

Then there was something that he had said when he hastily left the room, something about seeing a shrink when his grandfather died. This too was interesting. Whatever it was, it made him very nervous. It was a possible childhood trauma, a weakness that she could exploit and use against him when she finally shows him her true colours...