The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Twenty-Three: The funny tea

Sam had spent the rest of the day in his bedroom looking over some company files.

When Sam finally came downstairs he was already tired. It was ten o’clock—his usual time for supper and tea.

Sam sat in the living room reading his newspaper as he waited patiently for Radha to emerge from the kitchen.

Radha was still in the kitchen. She had already made Sam’s cup of tea. She was holding a small bundle of red cloth. As she unwrapped the bundle she uncovered a small blue bottle. Radha then studied the bottle. It was given to her by her friend Pavani to assist her in her ‘mission’.

Radha then opened the bottle and carefully poured a few drops of the blue liquid from the bottle into the tea cup. She just hoped that she had put in the right amount of dosage that Pavani had told her about. Anything less would have little or no effect and anything more would have disastrous consequences.

She closed the bottle and then wrapped it carefully in the red cloth that it was housed in. She placed the small bundle in the flap of her sari at her waist.

She then looked at the tea cup to see a bluish swirly pattern on the surface of the tea. She stirred the tea and the bluish pattern then disappeared, dissolved into the tea.

Radha smiled to herself. She couldn’t wait to see what effect that her special tea would have on her victim...

* * *

Meanwhile in the living room, Sam was still waiting for Radha. He didn’t have long to wait as the beautiful Indian maid then entered the living room with a cup and saucer.

She was smiling broadly and appeared to be in good spirits as she placed the cup on the table.

‘You seem very happy today’ said Sam as he noticed Radha’s big smile.

‘I have managed to sort out the books’ said Radha as she handed the cup to Sam.

‘Did you now?’ said Sam as he took the cup from her. ‘This I got to see’.

‘I placed them over by the window’ said Radha. ‘I will fetch them’.

Radha then walked up to a small table that was beside the window, where the books were sitting. Sam took a sip from the cup. The tea tasted very peculiar and was unusually sweet.

‘Ugh’ said Sam as he tasted the tea.

Radha then turned in response to Sam’s retort of disgust as she picked up the books from the table.

‘Hey I thought I have told you that I didn’t take any sugar in my tea’ said Sam in annoyed tones. ‘You for one should know that’.

Radha now became alarmed. She couldn’t believe that the stuff she had put into Sam’s tea would make it taste different. She was under the impression that it was odourless and therefore presumably tasteless. This was probably the first major crisis in her first solo assignment. Still she knew she must remain calm. She chose to go on this assignment alone and she must deal with its problems alone. It is up to her to rescue the situation before her victim gets overly suspicious about what she is up to.

‘There isn’t any sugar in it’ replied Radha with a slight nervous lilt in her voice.

‘Or any sweeteners’ said Sam. ‘I am already sweet enough’.

‘It is just tea’ said Radha.

‘Well it has a sweetie taste’ said Sam as he took another sip from the tea. ‘A sort of cinnamon like taste’

By now Radha had walked up to where Sam was sitting and placed the ledger books she was holding on the table that was next to him. She had used the brief time it took to walk across the room to think up something fast to explain the peculiar taste of the tea.

‘I can explain’ said Radha. ‘I am afraid I was force to use my own tea bags as the tea bags in the kitchen had run out’.

‘What already?’ said Sam.

‘There was none in the pot’.

‘Strange’ said Sam as he took another sip of the tea. ‘I could have sworn it was full’.

‘I can assure you it is empty sir’ said Radha nervously.

‘I will take your word for it’ said Sam as he took another sip from the cup and winced at its sweet taste. ‘So why is this tea so sweet?’

‘I am afraid I … only use cinnamon tea bags’ said Radha.

‘Cinnamon tea bags?’ said Sam in bemused tones.

It wasn’t the greatest of excuses but it was the best she could come up with in that brief period of time.

‘They are quite popular in my part of town’ explained Radha somewhat sheepishly. ‘But I will get some of the regular tea bags tomorrow’.

Sam raised a quizzical eyebrow and then shrugged his shoulders in a manner that expressed scepticism though his comportment also seemed to indicate that he found Radha’s excuse (though seemingly bizarre) plausible enough.

Cottoning on to Sam’s unwary body language Radha breathed a huge but restrained sigh of relief. Despite the feebleness of her explanation, it looks like Sam bought it.

‘I suppose I just have to make do with this one for tonight’ said Sam as he took another sip.

As soon as he said this, a cunning idea formulated in Radha’s malevolent mind as she carefully noted Sam taking short sips from his tea cup.

‘I am so sorry sir that you find my cinnamon tea to be not to your liking’ said Radha craftily as she watched Sam’s face twist in disgust as he took regular short sips of his tea. ‘Perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad if you drunk it all down in one go, rather than take short sips of it’.

This was a much cleverer move on Radha’s part and it neatly glossed over her earlier unconvincing tactic when trying to explain away the suspicious ‘cinnamon’ taste of Sam’s tea.

‘I guess you are right’ said Sam who also seemed to be taken in by Radha’s wise suggestion.

Sam took a deep breath before he gulped down the entire contents of the cup.