The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Twenty-Four: Radha’s hypnotises Sam and make changes to his psyche

By the time Sam had drained his teacup of its contents he felt sick. The taste was awful. It was actually having a peculiar affect on him as his head was spinning.

Radha was studying Sam very carefully and noting his every emotion after he had drunk his tea. She smiled to herself as she noticed Sam’s dreamy state. Her sinister plan seemed to be progressing rather well. The drug appeared to be working so perfectly that she reckoned that she must have timed herself quite well and put in the correct dosage. Now all she needs to do now, now that he is in this semiconscious state, is to get him to focus on something so that she can achieve a hold over him.

‘God it is quite hot in here’ said Radha fluttering her hand across her chest and face as if it was a fan.

Radha then unwrapped the top of her sari and wrapped it round her waist, exposing her low cut blouse, which are struggling to accommodate her huge tits.

As soon as Radha exposed her blouse, it caused a stir in Sam’s loins as he caught sight of her large breasts. Up until then Radha’s breasts had always been covered up by the fabric of her sari. Sam had some idea that they were big it was only now that they were exposed, albeit in a tight blouse that he realised how big they really were. Of course he had seen her in low cut blouses a few times in the past when she used to work for his father, but he had forgotten how big her breasts really were. They were enormous!

‘Now let us go through these figures’ said Radha as she picked up one of the ledger books that were on the table and opened it to show her spellbound boss.

Radha then walked over to the side of Sam’s chair and bent down so that she can see his account sheet clearly—and to give Sam a tantalising glimpse of her tits.

Now that her breasts were only inches away from his face, Sam was able (as much as his inattentive mind allowed) to study them in more detail. The fact that Radha’s boobs were encased in her blouse did not detract them from their beauty as the tightness and thinness of the material left little to the imagination. Sam could see that they were ample and shapely. It was not only cut from below to expose her beautiful navel it was also low cut from the top to expose her deep cleavage.

‘There as you can see the left columns all match up to the centre columns’ said Radha as she flicked through the pages, while the spellbound man stared intently at the dark valley of her deep cleavage. ‘Once the centre columns were corrected I was able to generate the figures on the right hand columns’.

Radha looked down and noticed Sam peering down her blouse. She smiled to herself. He was completely silent and seemed oblivious to all that she was telling him.

‘Are you paying attention to what I am saying?’ said Radha suddenly.

There was an authoritative manner in the way that she had spoken to him something that was so unlike her. So commanding was her voice that it startled Sam.

‘Y-Yes … of course’ stammered Sam as his concentration was momentarily broken.

‘Good’ said Radha. ‘Perhaps if I were to move a bit closer, I could show you the columns more clearly’.

Radha then leaned forward a little bit more until she was almost snuggling up to Sam. Her breasts were now almost brushing against his face. Now that her boobs were just centimetres away from his face she was able to get him to re-establish his concentration on them. It was at this point that Sam noticed that her breasts were heavily perfumed and the scent was making him even giddier. Though he was ogling at her breasts he tried hard to remember to concentrate on her words as well.

‘Do you like my figures?’ asked Radha.

‘Oh yes Radha’ said Sam absent-mindedly as he concentrated on Radha’s boobs.

‘They are quite well stacked up in all the right areas don’t you agree?’ asked Radha with a soft smile.

‘Yes Radha’ droned Sam as he continued to focus on Radha’s knockers

‘And you would agree that they are well rounded’ cooed Radha. ‘Or so rounded’.

‘Yes Radha’ drooled Sam as his eyeballs soaked up the well rounded curves of her cleavage.

Radha studied the expression on Sam’s face. His eyes were already watery from the effects of the powerful scent and his mouth was wide open. She could tell that he was in a mild trance. She smiled to herself. The timing was perfect. It was time to move in for the kill.

‘So we are in agreement that I have a very impressive figure’ cooed Radha.

‘Oh yes’ droned Sam who was blissfully unaware that she had just dropped a plural and said ‘figure’ rather than ‘figures’.

‘And they are very well rounded’ cooed Radha.

‘Yes Radha’ slobbered Sam.

‘My breasts’ cooed Radha. ‘Very well rounded’.

‘Very well rounded’ repeated Sam in monotone.

‘And they smell nice too’ she purred seductively. ‘My perfume’.

‘Perfume smells nice’ hummed Sam. ‘Nice smell’.

‘Helps you become relaxed’.

‘Makes me relaxed’.

‘If you were to inhale deeply may be it will make you relax even more, wouldn’t you agree?’ purred Radha.

‘Yes’ replied Sam in monotone.

Radha then leaned forward and buried her breasts in Sam’s face.

‘Inhale’ she commanded.

Sam then inhaled deeply and immediately fell into a deep trance as the powerful scent entered into his brain and begun shutting off most of his senses.

‘Now you are relaxed … soo relaxed … but so alert’ cooed Radha. ‘Do you understand Sammy?’

‘Yes Radha’ droned the muffed voice from Sam from under Radha’s huge boobies.

‘Now you are so relaxed and so weak and so helplessly obedient to me’ cooed Radha gripping his head with her long fingers, her long fingernails clamping his head in a vice like grip.

‘I am so weak and obedient to Radha’ mumbled Sam.

Radha then moved Sam’s head away from her breasts so that she can see his face. His face had a dazed expression, his eyes staring weakly at her breasts. Radha smiled and began to seductively ruffle his wavy hair with her long fingers.

‘Now my boy I am going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer me truthfully is that understood?’ said Radha.

‘Yes Radha’ droned Sam.

‘Do you find me attractive?’ asked Radha as she begun her interrogation.

‘Very attractive’ replied Sam in monotone.

‘Have you ever loved me?’

‘From the moment I met you’.

Radha smiled. These were the answers that she had wanted to hear.

‘Do you ever think about me after I left your father’s service?’ she said as she continued her interrogation.

‘There was never a moment that I have not thought about you’ replied Sam in a low flat voice.

‘Did you ever think that you will ever see me again?’

‘Never’ droned Sam. ‘I thought I had lost you forever’.

Radha giggled. She was enjoying this.

‘How do you now feel after seeing me again after all these years?’ she asked.

‘I feel that I have been given a second chance’ replied Sam.

‘A second chance?’

‘To show you how much I love you’.

Radha grinned. Sam’s latest response looked promising.

‘Tell me’ she cooed. ‘When you have agreed to employ me, what were your true motivations? Did you offer me this job because you wanted a maid?’

‘No … I am afraid I only offered you the job because I love you and want to see you again’ droned Sam.

‘What is it that you love about me?’

‘Your everlasting beauty’.

‘What else?’

‘I like everything about you’.

‘But you barely know me’ cooed Radha. ‘Do you like the things that I like?’

‘I don’t know’ said Sam. ‘But I can try’.

‘Could you now’ cooed Radha. ‘You like opera?’

‘No’.

‘Reading?’

‘No’.

‘Long walks in the park?’

‘No’.

‘Or how about female domination?’

Sam paused for a tiny second at Radha’s final question. It seemed quite strange for Radha to ask an unusual question but he nevertheless found himself answering it.

‘N-No’ he stammered as the words inattentively slipped out of his mouth.

‘Ahhh … that is tooo bad’ she purred. ‘Sooo there are a lot of things that we don’t have in common … don’t we boy?

Sam’s face then slowly dropped. It wasn’t from the effects of the trance that Radha had put him in but more to do with the disappointment of finding out that he and Radha share very little interests. He wasn’t bothered about whether he and Radha had a lot in common (he knew from the start they were totally different people) as he just wanted her regardless. Now that Radha exposed the fact that they hardly share the same interests, he felt disheartened. To him it was a sign that he was losing his beloved Radha.

Radha smiled as she noticed the sad expression on Sam’s face. She knew that he was upset and knew why. She had planned on getting him to feel that way all along and it worked. As well as being mentally vulnerable, Sam was now also at his most emotionally vulnerable state as well—just as Radha had wanted it. She then rested the index finger of her right hand on Sam’s left temple.

‘Ohhhh …. don’t look too despondent my boy’ cooed Radha in an almost motherly manner as she consoled the crestfallen man. ‘It is not the end of the world my darling as there is still hope in wooing me yet. The fact that you dislike some of the things that I like is not a problem …’

There was a short pause before she spoke in a deep and almost menacing tone as she delivered her next line:

‘…we can fix that!’

Suddenly Radha began to rotate her digit in a slow gyratory manner. The motion of her fingertip on such a sensitive part of his body seemed to have a peculiar effect on Sam as it slowly scrambled his mind.

‘Now I want you to listen carefully as this is so important’ cooed Radha.

‘Yes Radha’ droned Sam.

‘Since you love me it is in your interest for the feeling to be mutual wouldn’t you agree?’

‘Yes Radha’ hummed Sam.

‘Then for any man to have my attention they will have to love the things that I love and that include my fetishes’ cooed Radha. ‘Is that understood?’

‘Yes Radha’ droned Sam.

‘Since you are not keen on female domination then it is important that you need to acquire a liking for it as it is something that I enjoy’ cooed Radha as she increased the pace of the rotating motion of her fingertip. ‘Is that understood?’

‘Yes Radha’ drooled Sam.

‘You must discover and welcome the pleasures of female domination for you to have any chance of a romantic relationship with me’ purred Radha. ‘Is that understood?’

‘Yes Radha’ droned Sam.

‘Female domination is a crucial factor in all my relationships with men as it is something that I believe in and something that I practise frequently’ said Radha in breathlessly seductive tones. ‘Is that understood?’

‘Yes Radha’ murmured Sam.

‘Then I will assist you by introducing these fetishes into your sub conscious mind’ cooed Radha. ‘You will of course appreciate me doing this to you as I am only doing this for you for your own benefit as I am helping you increase your chances of courting me. Do you understand and accept this?’

‘Yes Radha’ droned Sam.

‘Are you willing to accept these changes in your psyche so that your weak mind can accommodate the fetishes that I have chosen for you’ said Radha as the cycles of her digit on his receptive temple begun to increase rapidly causing Sam’s mind to spin.

‘Of course Radha’ droned Sam. ‘If they will help improve my standing with the only woman that I ever loved and it will make her happy then I have no objections whatsoever. I like everything about you and I need to like the things you like’.

‘Good’ said Radha with an evil smile as she increased the rotating motion of her fingertip that was resting on Sam’s temple.

‘You are my idea of perfection as you are perfect in everyway’ droned Sam. ‘It is a sin not to like the things you like and I understand that I do not share some of your interests and fetishes and therefore I am not perfect. But I am willing to change. Please help rehabilitate myself by modifying my consciousness so that it can accept your fetishes and thus help me change for the better’.

‘Of course my darling, I will help you’ cooed Radha as the rotating motion of her fingertip begun to slowed down in pace. ‘I am so glad that you understand my needs’.

Radha then giggled to herself. She has made a major breakthrough. It was of course still early days but she had at least set herself up in a perfect position to springboard Sam’s downfall.

‘Now my boy I am going to insert into your head some instructions, so you have to listen very carefully’ cooed Radha. ‘These instructions will lay dormant in your mind. You will only remember them clearly when you are unconscious or asleep, is that understood?’

‘Yes Radha’ droned Sam.

‘When you are awake you will not be aware of these instructions but they are still dormant in your mind and, without you even knowing about it, they will influence and alter your everyday behaviour, is that understood?’.

‘Yes Radha’ murmured Sam.

‘Good’ she said in breathless tones. ‘Now listen very carefully’.

There was a pause as Radha stopped rotating her digit that was on Sam’s soft temple. She took a deep breath before she again restarted the rotation motion of her finger. As she did this, she moved her head forward and started whispering a series of commands into his ear. Even though he was asleep his mind was still awake, listening and absorbing Radha’s words. Although his mind was alert it was unaware that she was slipping into his brain a set of instructions that were altering his psyche. Command after command was being whispered into his ear and slipped into his unsteady but fertile mind.

‘You will constantly think of me all the time’.

‘You will constantly crave to be with me’.

‘You will thrive to make me happy’.

‘You will like it when I am mean to you’.

‘You will like it when I order you about’.

‘You will embrace female domination and come to accept me as the perfect dominatrix’.

‘You will constantly have fantasies about me dominating you and they will turn you on’.

‘You will dream of me chastising you, punishing you with whips and canes and you will dream of licking my footwear and you will enjoy them’.

‘You will worship me as a goddess and serve me as a slave’.

The commands kept on coming and bit by bit Sam was changing. His mind was being slowly reprogrammed to suit Radha’s needs. Every kink that was in his mind had melted away to be replaced by fetishes that she had especially chosen for him—at least on a subconscious level.

Without Sam realising it, Radha has created for him an alter ego that existed in his subconscious mind. This had always been her plan and she even has a name for this ‘other self’: ‘Slave 12’.

Slave 12 is the other side of Sam’s character that he wasn’t aware about. While Sam is an independent individual, Slave 12 is totally and utterly loyal to Radha. At the moment Slave 12 is weak as he has only just been newly created but he will grow stronger as the days will progress until he will become the dominant identity—Radha will make sure of that. There is only room for one persona in Sam’s mind. Sam Kennedy is unwanted. Radha has no time for him. She only has time for people that obeys and serves her. She wants to destroy Sam Kennedy and replace him with someone that is loyal to her and that someone is Slave 12. Soon Sam Kennedy will cease to exist altogether—to be replaced by Slave 12. Radha will see to it.

As she kept slipping commands into his weak mind, Radha kept rotating her finger that was on his temple at a faster pace, further driving her directives deeper into his subconscious mind.

She not only whispered instructions into his vulnerable mind but she also preached him all about her religious faith—the creed that preaches the superiority of the female over the male, the so called ‘True Religion’ that recognises Radha and her sisters as goddesses.

As she was preaching her faith into Sam’s weak brain, his mind was coming more and more acclimatised with her beliefs or at least Slave 12 was—the dormant persona that will become permanent within his brain when Radha ‘upgrades’ it.

After about an hour of relentless whispering and chanting and endless repetition of commands as she trained Sam’s subconscious mind to accept her will, Radha suddenly stopped.

For a brief second she looked at him and smiled.

‘Now in a moment I am going to snap my fingers’ she cooed into his ear. ‘When you awake you will not remember the instructions that I have discreetly slipped into your mind although they will remain hidden within your subconsciousness. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

It was the first time that she referred to him as slave, although she wasn’t referring to Sam directly, she was actually conferring with the alter ego she had created for him—Slave 12. Sam (or rather Slave 12) responded accordingly.

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned the subconscious man.

‘When you awake you will remember nothing about what had happened in the past hour’ she cooed. The only thing you will remember is looking at the account sheet that you had earlier given me and falling asleep. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Sam.

‘But before I bring you out of the trance that I had put you in, there is something that I must know’ cooed Radha. ‘I know you have various bank accounts and I know you keep various bank cards but which of your bank cards contains the most money?’

‘The red State Bank of India card, your holiness’ droned Sam. ‘It contains Rs.600,000’.

‘What is the pin number of the card?’ asked Radha.

‘675698’ chanted Sam.

‘Where is it at this moment?’ demanded Radha.

‘In the drawer of my study your majesty’ replied Sam in monotone.

There was a short pause before Radha spoke.

‘Now listen very carefully slave as this is very important’ demanded Radha, her tone of voice suddenly changing into a firm and imposing manner rather than her usual soft and seductive lilt. ‘When you leave for work tomorrow, you will leave that card where it is. Is that understood slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Sam.

‘That card is not to be touched, is that understood slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ drooled Sam.

‘And you will leave the door of the study unlocked’ hissed Radha in a sibilant and almost snakelike tone that seemed threatening. ‘Do you understand slave?’

‘Y-Yes Goddess Radha’ stammered Sam as a shiver went down his spine.

Radha then released her digit from Sam’s temple. She quickly wrapped her sari around her chest and over her shoulder to cover up her exposed blouse encased tits. She then clicked her fingers.

Sam then opened his eyes and blinked a few times. He felt very peculiar. He awoke to see Radha looking at him disdainfully. It became obvious by the way she looked at him that she was very annoyed with him, though he didn’t know why.

‘W-What happened?’ he stammered.

‘Am I boring you that much?’ asked Radha in exasperated tones.

‘I don’t understand’ said Sam. ‘What happened?’

‘You were telling me how impressive my figures were when you suddenly fell asleep’.

As soon as Radha mentioned the word ‘figures’ an image momentarily flashed in his mind causing him to wince and gasp. It was an image of Radha’s huge knockers almost spilling out of her tight blouse.

‘Are you okay sir?’ asked Radha in tones that expressed concern as she saw Sam shaking nervously.

‘Er … y-yes they are fine’ stammered Sam. ‘I like your tits … er …figure … figures! They are a nice pair … er … of columns! A nice pair of columns. They are quite impressive’.

‘Are you sure you are alright sir?’ said Radha with a confused expression etched on her face.

‘Er … I need to use the bathroom’ said Sam nervously. ‘Sorry. Speak to you later’.

With that Sam shot off out of the living room as a smile begun to break upon Radha’s lips.