The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Twenty-Five: Sam discovers that he has new fetishes

Sam then rushed into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He felt so embarrassed. Then suddenly an image of Radha’s breasts began to flash in his mind. The next thing that he noticed was that his cock started to throb. He felt so horny thinking about Radha’s titanic tits.

He found himself unzipping his pants, standing over the toilet bowl and masturbating himself. All this time he saw images of Radha’s huge breasts dancing before his eyes.

‘Oh yes Radha, more, more, more’ he said as he frigged himself thinking about the visions of Radha’s huge knockers.

The strange thing was that although he was incredibly aroused he was unable to ejaculate no matter how hard he stroked himself.

Then suddenly he started to be troubled by a vision in his head that he had never seen before. In this hallucination Radha was standing in the living room dressed in a neat royal blue sari, her breasts all covered up. Her arms were folded and on her right hand she was holding a vicious switch. She was looking down disdainfully at a naked figure of a man that knelt before her. The image was hazy at first but as it became clearer he realised that the naked man was none other than himself.

Sam found himself stroking his cock harder as the image begun to play in his mind like a motion picture. In the daydream that he was having, Radha then pointed to her feet and then lifted up the hem of her sari so that the naked form of Sam could then cower down and lick her gold sandals.

The vision was so shocking that it caused Sam to gasp though he continued to wank himself more rigorously. For some reason the vision made him feel so incredible.

Suddenly the vision began to fade from his mind causing him to panic.

‘Oh Mistress Radha … please don’t go’ he yelled.

This seemed to have broken the spell. He paused suddenly and even stopped stroking himself. He couldn’t believe what he had just absent-mindedly said.

‘Mistress Radha?’ he murmured to himself.

Suddenly he felt his hand that was gripping his penis go all wet as something thick and slimy begun to ooze from his fingers. As he looked down he realised to his utter amazement that he had ejaculated—and his cock was still firing away!

‘Jeeze!’ he exclaimed as he gripped his twitching cock in an effort to control it.

When his cock had shot its final load, he wiped his hands clean with the toilet paper from the roller that was next to the toilet, before zipping up his pants. He discovered that a lot of the discharged semen had also strayed itself onto the bathroom floor. He wiped this off with a damp cloth as best as he could though he was not that thorough.

As he washed his hands in the sink he started to think about what had happened to him. He realised that he had just spunked up while dreaming about Radha dominating him. He couldn’t understand it. He was never ever into female domination and he found it a complete turn off.