The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Twenty-Six: Evidence of a very filthy habit

As he opened the bathroom door in his confused state he was shocked to see Radha standing in the doorway.

‘Everything alright in there sir?’ she said with a wry smile that made Sam nervous.

‘Er … g-great … fine’ he stammered.

There was a short pause as both Radha and Sam stood and looked at each other, though she was more or less looking at him and fixing him with an accusing gaze and he was struggling to avoid eye contact with her.

‘Er ... please sir … is it possible for you to stand aside?’ she said finally. ‘I need to use the bathroom’.

‘Yes of course … sure’ said Sam as he moved away from the doorway allowing the maid access to the bathroom.

Sam quickly trotted away as Radha tried hard to suppress a giggle.

As he made his way up the stairs to the bedroom, Sam began to wonder how long that Radha was standing outside the bathroom. Did she hear all the silly things he had uttered about her as he wanked himself? And then there was the bathroom itself. Would she notice any tell tale signs of his masturbatory habit?

What Sam didn’t know was that all of his worst fears were fully realised. Radha had indeed been listening in on him and had heard everything and knew exactly what he was doing in the bathroom. And at that very moment she is now in the bathroom probing for evidence to confirm her suspicions. She needn’t have probed so deeply either. The salty odour alone that hung in the air was enough to verify what she had known all along.

If that wasn’t enough there was an abundance of evidence that lay in and around the toilet bowl and sink. Sam had been very sloppy in clearing away the remnants of his masturbatory activities. As she knelt down and examined the floor, Radha had discovered semen traces around the toilet bowl. She also discovered traces of semen in the toilet bowl itself and in the sink. There were even traces of semen in the damp cloth that was carelessly thrown to one side.

She scooped up a sample of the discharged semen in the underside of the long nail of her index finger. As she begun to examine the globule of sperm in more detail, she thought it would have been nice if her friend Pavani was with her as she was such an expert on sperm.

Radha then figured that there was no need for Pavani as this was her own solo mission and that she was going to have to do things herself. Anyway Pavani had taught her a great deal about semen.

Examining the gooey substance that was resting under her fingernail, Radha had determined that the substance had only just recently been discharged. As she begun to rub the substance between her index finger and thumb to determine the strength of its structure, she found that it was quite thick as semen stains go and concluded it was discharged by an adult male of great strength and virility.

She then washed her hands before leaving the bathroom seemingly content about how her plans are progressing.