The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Sam’s erotic dreams

That night as Sam laid in bed he begun to have a blissful dream. In his dream he was sitting in the living room of his house when Radha entered and brought him tea. She placed it on the table as Sam got up from his chair. The two then embraced and kissed passionately. In his dream he saw that both he and Radha were wearing identical gold wedding bands. He realised that their relationship had progressed from employer and maid to that of man and wife.

As he lay there in bed he began to smile. It was one of his sweeter dreams. In fact it had always been his dream to marry Radha.

As the dream continued he saw visions of himself and Radha laughing and embracing each other. There were visions of him and Radha going to the cinema together and really having a good time and there were visions of him taking Radha out for an expensive meal.

As he snuggled up in bed just thinking about those visions he felt so blissful and so happy. But the visions were far from over as there was another image of Sam and Radha frolicking about in his bedroom. His whole room had completely changed and there was now a double bed in it rather than the single one that he always had slept in. In fact the look of the whole house appeared to be different as if the whole scenario was an image from the future. Radha in this future universe now appeared to be sharing his bed.

Then there was another vision of Sam entering the spare room which Radha had been occupying. It too was radically different. Radha’s single bed was missing. Instead the room appeared to be transformed into a torture dungeon. There was a rack, a St. Andrew Cross and a row of whips and chains.

Sam then stripped off all his clothes and then knelt on the floor. The door then opened and Radha entered. She was dressed in bondage gear that consisted of just her lacy black bra and frilly black knickers with tall thigh high leather boots. She looked incredibly sexy.

There was visions of him worshiping her boots and there visions of her whipping him with her switch and there was also visions of him licking her boots. All these visions made him feel incredibly aroused particularly the bootlicking scene, though he didn’t know why as he so loathed female domination.

There was something else too. He wasn’t just aroused, he also seemed quite happy. He could see from his visions that she too enjoying their ‘games’. It seems so strange that someone as respectable and prim and proper like Radha would be the last person he would think of that would be involved in something as kinky as female domination. But then again this was after all a dream and anything could happen in a dream. He couldn’t imagine Radha in bondage gear. He wouldn’t even imagine Radha marrying someone like him, although he often wished it, as it was his ultimate dream—which is sadly what is happening at that moment.

In his dream he also seemed to be enjoying the sessions he was having with his ‘wife’. Why this is, he couldn’t put a finger on it. It could be that the bondage games where making Radha happy and that when she is happy he is also happy. Or it could be more to do with the fact that it was Radha herself that was playing the role of his mistress that was turning him on. No other woman would have acted out a fetish scenario that he loathed and make it look good.

But it was more than that. They both seemed to be happy playing these bizarre games together. It seems to unite them and strengthen their loving relationship. It was as if the two were bonding through the sessions that they were having and that it was making their ‘marriage’ stronger.

When he awoke that morning, he felt so fresh and so good about himself. He felt energised as though he had a reason to live. He wished that the dream that he had last night would never end.