The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Strange sensations and seizures

That morning he quickly showered and got dressed. For some reason he decided to skip breakfast. It seemed that the blissful feeling he had been experiencing as he thought about Radha had caused him to lose his appetite.

He quickly went into his study and he gathered up some files that were on his table. He also picked up the ledger books that Radha had earlier worked on. They were also on the table where Radha had left them the previous night, ready for Sam to collect them so that he can examine them in more detail at his workplace.

Sam put them all in his briefcase and was ready to leave the study when he suddenly realised that he forgot his credit cards. He put his briefcase on the table and then opened the drawer that was under his table.

As he peered into the draw he saw a set of plastic credit cards that were inside. The red State Bank of India card caught his eye almost immediately, largely because of its bright colour.

As he tried to reach out for it he paused as a funny sensation gripped him. His outstretched hand that was only inches away from the card, suddenly halted as if it was paralysed and then started to shake. His head for some reason also started to throb. For a mad moment he feared that he was having some kind of a seizure of an unknown origin. Why this was happening to him, he did not know as he was always a healthy man that regularly exercised.

Then a strange thought entered his mind. He figured that he probably won’t need the State Bank of India card after all as it contained a lot of money. He thought about the distress it would cause him if it went missing.

Then suddenly the paralysis that engulfed his hand and arm rescinded itself. He could move his fingers again and had partial movement of his hand although his entire arm was still immobile and his head still ached.

Sam found himself reaching out for the other set of cards. As soon as he touched them his arm again became mobile as the paralysis that affected them disappeared completely and abruptly just as mysteriously as it arrived in the first place. The pain in his head also eased, though his brain was still pounding.

Sam took out two cards, one a blue one and the other a white one and put them into his pocket and closed the drawer. He began to rub his throbbing head as he walked out of his study.

As he tried to lock the door of his study the strange attack that had earlier gripped him, returned to him with vengeance.

‘Oh God no’ shrieked Sam his face twisting in agony as his head again started to pound madly.

His right arm was once again affected by the paralysis that had gripped him earlier as his outstretched hand reached out for the key that was in the keyhole of the door of his study.

As before a strange thought then entered his throbbing mind. He figured that perhaps it wasn’t a good idea to keep the door of his study locked as Radha would probably want to clean it later. Even though it was tidy he reasoned that it could still do with a bit of dusting up.

Suddenly the paralysis that impinged his arm suddenly disappeared as mysteriously as it had arrived (just like before) and he was able to move his arm away from the lock.

As he made his way downstairs, rubbing his throbbing head, he began to be concerned about the ‘seizure’ that had attacked him twice in quick session. He figured that he might have to see a doctor after work, just as a precautionary matter.

He was also concerned about leaving the door of his study unlocked as he was always in the habit of locking it whenever he leaves the house as this is where he kept most of his personal and sensitive possessions.

Still he figured that there was nothing to worry about as Radha was still in the house. And of course he trusted Radha…