The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Twenty-Nine: The feel good factor

By the time Sam had gotten into his office at work, he felt a little better. The throbbing sensation in his head had completely gone and his right arm was now totally mobile.

The blissful feeling about Radha that he had experienced the previous night and most of the morning had returned to him. He spent most of the day sat by his desk daydreaming about his beautiful maid. He would freely admit that he had always been in love with her but he just couldn’t understand why all of a sudden he was having such intense feelings for her.

So engulfed was Sam in his feelings towards Radha that he had completely forgotten all about the strange ‘seizures’ that he had experienced in his study earlier that morning. All thoughts of going to the doctor after work had also evaporated from his mind. He felt a lot better. It was as if those mysterious ‘seizures’ never happened.

A large broad smile played on his lips as he kept thinking about his beautiful maid. He felt so good about himself. He was in such an uplifting mood that he felt so light on his feet. It was as if the world was all of a sudden such a beautiful and better place. He started to ponder the conclusion that it was probably a beautiful earth because Radha was in it.

It was now eating him up. He realised that Radha was the only woman for him. He had always felt that way when he first saw her but he figured that everyone had impossible dreams when they were young. But seeing her again just ignited his passion for her. He had relationships with other women since but none of them were ever perfect. Radha seems to embody perfection in every way. She was beautiful, charming and witty and had all of the good old fashion morals that were sadly lacking in the modern day carefree girls of today.

Sam then noticed the ledger books that were on the table. He remembered that they were the very ones that he told Radha to have a look at, the ones that Ross had mucked up when he attempted to reconcile the figures that were within the pages of the books.

For the first time since he had arrived at the office his dreamy thoughts about Radha were broken—albeit temporarily, as he picked up one of the ledger books. He begun to skimmed through the pages of the book. It was really the first time that he had seriously looked at the books. He realised that she had done a very good job. All the errors that Ross had made had been rectified. However he still had to make sure that Radha’s calculations were correct.

As he went through all the ledger books he began to check all the figures that were in the columns. He took out a calculator and started to run through the calculations that Radha had made. He was surprised and delighted to find that all the figures in the columns had tallied up. All Radha’s computations were accurate by the number.

It was amazing. There didn’t appear to be a single error. Sam even rechecked the books a dozen times trying to find an error. But there was nothing. He couldn’t believe it. Even the accountants that looked after his books (ones that he spent a lot of money on) have made the odd blunder now and again. It was understandable of course as they were only human.

Such was the brilliance of her talents Sam himself was now wondering whether or not Radha was human. It was perhaps somewhat ironic that what Sam didn’t know (at least on a conscious level) was the fact that Radha didn’t believe she is a human being, as she considers herself as a goddess.

As he put away the books Sam was reminded of another of her qualities—her brains. As well as being beautiful, charming, witty and virtuous, Radha was also intelligent. Highly intelligent. To Sam it was quite rare to see women that had brains as well as beauty.

The revelation of yet another of Radha’s beautiful qualities was enough to send Sam into another one of his daydreams of the beautiful Indian lady.

Radha is a perfect woman. He cursed himself for not telling her how much he loved her when he first saw her. Of course being a young man he didn’t have the guts. However when she suddenly left his father’s employ all those years ago, he at least regretted not telling her how he felt about her. He now realised that at the time he hadn’t anything to lose as the very least she could have done to him was to tell him to piss off or slap him in the face.

Then she left him seemingly forever—that is until last Monday. His beloved Radha had returned to him. It was as if God had given him a second shot of happiness. She is now back—but for how long? And would he again fail to do what he should have done all those years ago—open up to her and tell her how he felt about her?

Sam then scrunched a sheet of paper in frustration as he pondered his dilemma.

The last time that Radha was at his house she stayed for a year but how long would she stay this time? It could be for five years or it could be for five minutes. Either way time is quite short to tell her how much he loved her. He is going to have to tell her soon. He will of course have to pick the right moment but it will have to be soon as he can’t afford to let her slip away from him a second time.