The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Thirty: The problems at work

As he mused over the sorry state of affairs that he found himself in, his concentration was broken by a shout from the doorway of his office.

‘Oi numnut!’ yelled a familiar voice.

Sam looked up and saw Ross standing by the door of his office.

‘Any chance of knocking off early today?’ asked Ross to his friend and boss.

‘Why?’ asked Sam.

‘Well what do you think?’ replied Ross.

Sam’s face was blank and expressionless as he hasn’t a clue why Ross needed to go early today, something which annoyed Ross.

‘Gordon Bennett, you are not with it today are you?’ said Ross in frustration.

Sam again was speechless. He had a confused expression etched on his face which didn’t go unnoticed on Ross.

‘Look that strike is still on, you know’ said Ross. ‘And you still got the car’.

‘I thought it was only for buses’ said Sam. ‘It was only the bus companies that have decided to take an extra day strike action. There are still the taxis. Why can’t you get a cab?’

‘I don’t believe I am hearing this’ said Ross in annoyed tones. ‘Look plonker they may be no buses but they are still the thousands of dickheads that use the bleeding things every day aren’t they? And come five o’clock every Tom, Dick and Harry will want a cab and where would that leave me? If I leave now I could just get one’.

‘Point taken’ said Sam. ‘Go on my son, hop it’.

‘You might as well tag along as well’ said Ross.

‘Why is that?’

‘Because there is little point in you being here’.

‘Why?’

‘Because you done fuck all since you been here!’ said Ross. ‘I have been running around all day like a headless chicken’.

‘What do you mean?’ asked Sam.

‘As if you didn’t know’ said Ross. ‘I have been running around all day like a tit in a trance while you just sat at your desk with a stupid smile on your face’.

Sam then grinned though Ross was far from amused.

‘There you go again’ said Ross as he noticed Sam’s smile. ‘What is up with you today? You have been like this all day. I swear I could just slap you when I see your stupid gerbil like face’.

Sam then laughed. He could see his friend’s point of view. Even though it was far from a laughing matter, Sam couldn’t help it. It was the way Ross put it to him. He could make any serious situation comical by his expressions.

‘You are right’ said Sam. ‘I don’t think I am with it today. I have a lot on my mind. Yeah I think I better call it a night as well’.

‘Hey I was only joking about you going home’ said Ross in alarm.

‘No there is little for me to do here’.

‘But who is going to run things round here’ said Ross anxiously. ‘Because of the problems we have been having with the transport only two people bothered to turn up’.

‘Well that shouldn’t be a problem’ said Sam. ‘I will just set them a few tasks and give them the keys to the office so they can close up’.

‘But it’s them blundering young munchkins that the government sponsored youth scheme lumbered us with last month’ protested Ross.

‘They are alright aren’t they?’

‘They don’t know their arses from their elbows’ said Ross. ‘I wouldn’t trust them two lemmings if Jesus himself told me to. Getting them to look after the keys to your office is like asking McDonalds to look after your cow!’

Sam laughed at another of his friend’s wisecracks.

‘It’s okay then’ said Sam with a grin. ‘I tell you what we’ll do, we’ll close up early for the day’.

‘What?’

‘We’ll shut up shop for the day and we’ll give tweedledum and tweedledee an early night as well’.

‘But what about the back log of work’ said Ross. ‘There are shit loads to do’.

‘Don’t worry we will do it tomorrow’ said Sam. ‘We will have the man power then as well as the transport system should be fully working’.

Sam then got up from his chair and picked up his car keys that were on his desk.

‘Come on kid, fuck the cab’ Sam told his young friend. ‘I’II give you lift…’