The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Thirty-One: The efficiency of Radha

It was around four o’clock when Sam got home. He immediately went to the dining room. He had earlier phoned Radha from his office and asked her to cock and prepare him a meal as he would be coming home early.

As Sam expected the meal was already on the table all neatly laid out as if to emphasise the efficiency of the maid. It seems to be freshly prepared and it smelt delicious. Sam wasted no time in getting tucked in with the food that Radha had made for him. As usual the food tasted as good as it smelt. It was the usual routine that he had gotten used to. In the few days that Radha had been here she had proved to be a revelation.

As before Radha wasn’t in the dining room as Sam ate the food that she had made. Curiously she didn’t appear to be in the kitchen either, which is where she usually is when Sam ate her home cooked meals. Sam knew this because he would have heard faint noises coming from the kitchen door as she carried out her chores. Instead there was a deathly silence. There wasn’t even a pin drop.

Sam thought for moment as he pondered the whereabouts of the maid. It was quite unusual for Radha to be absent. It was possible that she could have ventured outside to do some shopping. She did say the other day that she was going to go outside and get some tea bags.

As Sam ate his meal he again began to think about Radha. He thought about the dream he had the previous night of the happy life he was leading with Radha as his wife. He then thought about her sweet nature and about her witty sense of humour. He thought about the cleanliness of the house. He remembered the ledger books and was reminded of her intelligence. As he munched away at the delicious food that was on the dinner table he was given a testimony of her skills and efficiency in the kitchen. He then thought about her beauty, a beauty that couldn’t be compared to no other. He again realised that she was everything that he wanted in a woman. She was perfect. He knew then that this was the woman that he needed to marry. He could marry no other woman. He couldn’t even think about any other woman. She was the one for him. He was so madly in love with her and he was never going to let her go again.

* * *

Once he had finished the meal he suddenly remembered the unlocked door of his study. This bothered him greatly particularly now that Radha appeared to be not in the house. He was always particular about his study and doesn’t like leaving it unlocked when no one was at home.

Sam then calmly got up and took the dirty dishes into the kitchen. He could have left them in the sink for Radha to clean up later, but he decided to wash them himself. It was the very least he could do to show his appreciation for Radha.

Even though the unlocked door of the study troubled him he was not overly alarmed. It wasn’t in his nature to panic. Sam just washed the dishes and made his way upstairs to the study.

When he got to the door of his study he found out that it was locked. He smiled to himself. Radha had remembered to lock it. Turning the key he unlocked the door and opened it. He put his head around the door to survey the surrounding. The study appeared to be spotlessly clean. He again closed and locked the door. As he descended the staircase a warm glow engulfed him. Radha was certainly a symbol of efficiency.

Sam then made his way to the living room. He decided to watch some television.