The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Thirty-Two: The scheming maid helps Sam re-enact a terrible episode from his past

When he got to the living room he found that the living room door was already open. Peering in he was surprised to see Radha wiping down a table. So she was still in the house after all.

Radha had his back to him. Sam just froze as he saw the attractive Indian lady bending over the table with her shapely bottom in the air.

As Radha briefly looked up she caught sight of the image of Sam reflected in the glass of a portrait of Bernard Kennedy that hung from above the table. She smiled cunningly as she realised that Sam was in the doorway watching her.

She continued her cleaning chores though this time she was doing it ever so slowly. As she moved her hands from side to side as she wiped the surface of the table she also began to wiggle her shapely bum in rhythm to her hand movements, all the while pretending to be unaware that Sam was watching her.

Sam stood at the doorway spellbound as he became enchanted by the swaying of Radha’s bum as she wiggled it in a provocative manner as she wiped the table.

Lust began to engulf Sam as his cock begun to stiffen. Her peach like bum was so juicy looking and enticing, it was as if it was tempting him to fondle it.

Sam walked slowly towards Radha as memories of the time he fondled her bum when he was a teenager begun flooding back to him. History appeared to be repeating itself. They were in the exact same room and she was doing the exact same thing when he last fondled her.

Sam had always looked back to that incident with shame. Nevertheless to feel Radha’s divine bum was an erotic experience that stayed with him for most of his life. He would masturbate himself as he thought about it.

He never thought he could experience that wonderful moment ever again until today. He knew now that he just had to relive that rare experience all over again and for that moment all thought of causing Radha distress eroded from his conscience as the swaying motion of her bum cleared away the morals from his mind just as the swaying motion of her hands cleared away the dirt from the table that she was wiping.

Radha took glances at the portrait that hung above the table. She could see from the reflection that Sam was approaching her with a mystified look etched on his face as his eyes never left her bottom.

Radha smiled as she realised that her titillation was working. She too remembered the time when Sam fondled her bottom. At the time she was disgusted. Of course looking back at it, she realised she could have used the incident to her own advantage.

Now she has been given a second chance and she wasn’t going to spurn this opportunity. She was going to use it to have a hold over him.

As Sam approached her, Radha began to wiggle her bottom more provocatively. The more he edged near her the more she swung her wide hips from side to side causing her bottom to give off a tantalising wiggle.

Soon he was just standing behind her. Radha could sense his presence. Slowly Sam’s hand reached out and grabbed her bottom softly. Sam gasped at the tenderness of Radha’s bum. It felt so good to fondle it after all those years. His erect cock was now leaking precum.