The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Thirty-Three: Radha’s act of disgust

As soon as Radha felt Sam’s hand gripping her bum she smiled. She was expecting it. Radha then gasped in mock shock as she turned around.

Sam then saw the look of horror etched on Radha’s face. It was an expression that he was very familiar with as it was near identical to the look of horror that Radha expressed when he last fondled her bottom. Of course what Sam didn’t know was that the look of horror on the previous occasion was genuine. The one that Radha was pulling now was phoney. It was a testimony to her acting skills that she managed to pull it off convincingly.

Sam was now shocked when he saw Radha’s look of horror. The full realisation of his vile act began to dawn on him, just like it had done all those years ago.

However unlike the last time when he backed away and managed to compose himself, a strange sensation gripped him. He knew now that he found himself in an awful predicament, one that could spell the end of Radha’s second tenure at his house. He could lose Radha all over again. He realise now that it was make or break time. He knew that now was the time to express his feeling towards her as he had little choice.

‘What are you doing?!’ she cried in mock shock tones.

Suddenly Sam grabbed her and embraced her.

‘Oh Radha my darling’ he said as he hugged her. ‘I love you. I always had loved you’.

He immediately attempted to kiss her full on the lips as an alarmed Radha tried to push him away. When Sam grabbed her, Radha was astonished. This time however Radha’s shock was actually genuine. Her attempt to attract his attention had succeeded beyond her wildest dreams so mush so that Sam’s actions took her completely by surprise. She wasn’t expecting this at all.

As she struggled with the enchanted man that she had seduced, Radha tried hard to wrestle him away from her but Sam seemed persistent. Radha’s right arm then struggled free from his grasp. She then raised her free hand. Of course this wasn’t the first time she did this against him as she also did this when he first fondled her bottom when he was a teenager. The only difference this time round is the fact that she actually had slapped him with it. It was a hard slap as well. Sam was completely taken by surprise and was totally stunned. He wasn’t expecting that at all.

It was quite funny. The last time that she had tried to slap him, she couldn’t go through with it as she had probably had a lot to lose. This time however it was different. As Sam rubbed the sore cheek of his that bare the brunt of Radha’s slap he thought it was quite possible that this time round she had nothing to lose as she could always walk into another job quite easily as there is a high demand for maids in that part of town particularly for someone with Radha’s experience.

It was perhaps somewhat ironic to note that the first time she raised her hands against him all those years ago she probably was more likely to slap him as she appeared to have totally disliked him then. Nowadays she seemed to respect him more which is all the more reason for Radha’s slap across his face to come as a total surprise to him. But then again he was trying to kiss her. If the last time that he confronted her wasn’t sexual assault, then this certainly was.

Sam had now paused stroking his face as Radha looked at him. He could see that she was upset. It appeared that she was about to cry. For Radha’s part this was no acting. She really was stunned but she decided to make the most of it.

Sam now felt ashamed.

‘What are you doing?’ said Radha almost tearfully.

‘I … am sorry’ said Sam with his head bowed.

‘Animal!’ screamed Radha.

Sam now felt torn in two. Radha had never spoken to him like this before. She was getting very emotional. He could see in her eyes that she now hated him. He felt terrible. The wonderful relationship that he took a long time to build with her was now torn to bits by one moment of madness.

Radha then turned and tried to walk out of the door. Sam then attempted to block her path.

‘Wait where are you going?’ he asked anxiously.

‘Leave me alone’ she said tearfully as she pushed him away.

Radha then headed for the door as Sam called out to her.

‘Radha please!’

But it was too late. She had already left the living room and was making her way up the staircase presumably to her bedroom.

Sam didn’t pursue her as he knew it would upset and frighten her. He just let her be. He was praying that she would go to her room and cool down. Hopefully when she emerged from her bedroom she would have calmed down and he would then try to explain away to her his dishonourable actions, although he couldn’t really think about what to say.

Sam then despondently slumped into an armchair …