The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Chapter 14;

Dan finished putting the pantyhose back into its package, and set it back in the crate with all the other pairs. Staring down at the crate he felt the same overwhelming desire again just to hold one of the pairs again in his hands. Fighting back the urge Dan started shaking uncontrollably. Closing the cover, Dan slowly gathered his wits together and left his office to go investigate Lisa’s concerns. More than a bit worried Dan walked the halls listening for anything out of the ordinary. Silence was the only sounds he heard as he walked the different levels, even the labs were deserted with one out of their rooms. Even at this hour, that was extremely odd, there was always someone working. Arriving at Lisa’s room, Dan passed by it and knocked on her neighbors door. After a few moments a man answered the door, and looked around groggily asking if there was something wrong. Looking him over Dan decided that Lisa must have been hearing things because this man dressed in sweats, and a tee shirt was obviously not any kind of problem. Shaking his head Dan said he was sorry for bothering them, and as he turned to leave the mans wife came to the door in her robe. Standing beside her husband sliding her arm around his lower back she smiled at Dan and also asked if everything was ok. Smiling back at her Dan said he was sorry to bother them, and as he turned his head back away from them he noticed two beautiful pantyhosed legs sticking out from under her robe. Monica which was her name, noticed the glance and seductively lifted one of her feet to rub it across her other leg slowly. Noticing Dan’s eyes stayed focused on her legs Monica asked Dan if he wanted to come in for some coffee. Stammering and studdering Dan tried to think but found it so hard to come up with a reason to leave. All he wanted to do was rub his hands and body all over those beautiful pantyhosed legs. Seeing this Monica smiled and lifted her robe just a bit higher for Dan to gaze upon. Please come inside she said softly, I am sure we have something in here that you need....

Meanwhile next door Lisa was in a panic. She was so sure of herself when she had put the pantyhose on, that when the first wave of bliss hit her she savored it with with a sexual desire she had not felt in years. So willingly did she throw herself to it, she didn’t even realize when she stuck her fingers into her sex that she had not pulled the pantyhose down, or put her hand inside it. The experience was truly amazing, like nothing Lisa had ever experienced before. Soon after as she stared down at her pantyhosed legs she fought the desire for more and tried to take it off. It wouldn’t let her! It was completely fused to her skin. She tried yanking on the waistband as hard as she could, she tried putting runs in the legs so she would have something to grab, and even tried cutting the fabric. Still flawlous the pantyhose shimmered and pulsed gently on her legs, working its way deeper into her sex. Lisa started crying, the harder she pulled, and the more she fought, the more excited she got, even worse a member started to appear in the fabric, and it continued to grow, like a male erection begging for attention. Hoping for it to be an advantage, Lisa grabbed a hold of it and tried to pull on it. As she did, new sensations started that she could no longer fight, and in a whimper of exasperation Lisa started stroking it triggering a new bombarment of extacy that had to be explored.

Dan started to turn back towards Monica wanting to accept her offer but a voice in the back of his head struggled to be heard. Monica seeing her prey struggling to leave asked him again to come in and lifted her robe a bit higher, and Zack her husband licked his lips as he seconded the offer. Monica slowly slauntered into the hallway and slid her arm around Dan’s neck pulling him in closer to her. Using one of her hosed feet she worked it up under Dan’s sweats at his ankle as she whispered into his ear “I know what you NEED” and in a low mumble in the doorway Zack repeated “need”. Time seemed to stop for Dan, everything became fuzzy, and he couldn’t even remember why he had come there to begin with. Slowly Monica started leading Dan into their room, and Dan couldn’t think of any reason why he shouldn’t go.

After the second bound of bliss Lisa no longer tried to remove her pantyhose. She smiled as she looked down at her beautiful legs, and she felt the rewards for accepting it. After a few minutes though the bliss started to wear off, and Lisa found herself experiencing more of a need to get her bliss back. Removing the pantyhose was not an option now, the thought of it replused Lisa. But she had to find a way to satisfy this growing need inside her. Walking to the door, Lisa heard voices in the hall. After a few seconds she recognized the voices and the thought of using Dan to fill her need stirred up so much excitement she had all she could do to remain still. Stroking her new member, Lisa whimpered as she continued to listen. When she realized the Dan was getting ready to go into the other room, Lisa became more frustrated, and her need went into a frenzy. She had to fill her need, and these other people were going to take it away from her. Finally unable to control herself any longer Lisa burst out of her room, and in a series of whimpers and moans Lisa rushed at Dan who was still lost in Monica’s legs and didn’t realize what was coming, and didn’t snap back to attention until he felt his sweats being yanked down from behind, and something so amazing being thrusted up into his ass.

As Dan felt his sweats being pulled down, he tried to turn but it was already to late. Something had been thrusted into his ass, and the feelings that it produced just had to be experienced. Spreading his legs slightly Dan took everything that was being given, and Monica leaned into his ear whispering something about giving himself to the hose, obeying it, and something about bliss and need. Suddenly he felt a load being pushed into his ass, and whatever it was pulled out. Turning around Dan saw Lisa standing there naked except for pantyhose and his own lust kicked in as he drove his own member into her sex. In such a state of arrousal it took no time for Dan to finish in Lisa, more so with the wonderful sensations of her pantyhose lined sex. But as he finished Dan understood what had just happened, what they were trying to do, and how close he had come again to almost putting on the pantyhose. Standing up Dan pulled up his pants and slowly backed away. Smiling Lisa, Monica, and Zack all said in unison “Welcome to bliss”. Then Dan watched in confusion as the three of them turned, hand in hand, and walked back into their room extending an invitation for him to join them.

Dan turned and ran back towards his own room. All around him were the cries of extasy , and the whimpering cries of need. Somewhere along the way he had slowed down and stopped running. A few times he found himself standing with his ear against a door listening to the wonderous sounds slowly fondling himself. In each of the occations Dan would curse himself, and start running again. Finally back in his own room, Dan leaned back against the door, and tried to catch his breath. Looking down he found that his member was still at full attention and he felt an overwhelming desire to take care of it. Making sure his door was locked, Dan began to strip out of his clothes so he could do so. Once he removed his shirt he dropped his pants and stared in shock at what he saw. His member was now fully encased in pantyhose, and it appeared that was trying to spread up and down with tiny finger like tendricles. Now shaking, Dan touched one of them and almost fell over as the feelings of pleasure washed over him. Unable to fight it Dan began stroking and before long he had shot several loads around the room. Finally starting to feel like he was in control again Dan started to inspect himself again. It was then he realized the extent of the problem at hand. Now not only was his member covered in pantyhose, but it had traveled up to his waist, and started working its way down his legs. As he looked at what was happening to himself Dan felt his need starting to rise again, but he fought it as hard as he could as he searched through the notes that were sent to him. A new understanding hit him, and Dan realized he was already doomed. Looking over at the crate of pantyhose that had arrived with the supply run he thought about just giving himself to it. He felt tingles passing through his legs, and across his member, as well as a slow pulsing message in his ass from the hose already on his skin encouraging him to do it. Licking his lips Dan wanted to find the cure, but he so wanted to feel it completely on his legs as well. Ten minutes later, Dan rubbed his pantyhosed legs together wondering if he had made the right choice.