The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gyges Experiment

Chapter 10

Lisa woke up, still with no answers about the night before. It had been hard to relinquish Griffin, but she knew it had been the right thing to do. Besides the age gap and her position at the school, there was his obvious affection for the other girl, not to mention the strange connection he had with Lydia. She reached to the nightstand and turned on the light, thinking she might do some reading.

The dark figure sitting in the chair by her vanity startled her at first, but she felt familiarity in the presence.

“Lydia?”

“Hey, Prof.” Lydia said, as if her being there was no big deal.

“Did it work?” Lisa said, knowing that any outrage about her being there would fall on deaf ears. The girl was definitely an enigma.

“It worked, but that’s not why I’m here.”

Lisa just stared at her, processing the first part.

“Well, that’s great. I think…” She started.

“So is there room in there for me?” Lydia interrupted.

The question shut down all of Lisa’s thoughts as she replayed it quickly over and over again in her head. She had never considered what she assumed the girl was asking before. It seemed like an eternity, but the final thought hit her. She had always wanted to be the type that didn’t dismiss anything that she hadn’t tried. Is that a good reason? Fuck reason, she thought.

Lisa pulled back the far corner of the sheet and patted the bed. Lydia smiled, standing to her full height. She approached the bed, enthralled by the conflicting looks of excitement and apprehension in the older woman’s face. Instead of moving to the offered side, she went to Lisa’s side of the bed. Isn’t it funny that people still tend to sleep on one side of the bed after a divorce? The thought drifted away as she took the corner of the sheet, tucked in at Lisa’s side, into one hand.

Lydia loomed over her, a dark and exciting vision of beauty, the edge of the sheet in one hand. With a deliberate slowness, the tattooed goddess pulled the sheet back. She saw her breasts being exposed as the sheet retreated, then her stomach, the dark patch between her legs. It seemed anti-climactic when her toes finally emerged and she was fully in view, trying not to squirm. The she caught Lydia’s eyes slowly scanning her from head to toe, resulting in a wave of gooseflesh coursing from her scalp to her feet.

“I…” Lisa said softly.

“Shhh.” Lydia said, pressing a finger to her lips before using it to start working the buttons on her blouse.

Lisa was overwhelmed with the giddy excitement of it, but her own personality pushed itself forward. From what she knew of the goddess undressing at the side of her bed, she knew it might be tumultuous. She slid over and stood, the proximity putting her merely a foot away from her...she thought about it…lover? She cupped her hand over Lydia’s as the other woman reached the second button. Their eyes met, and she pushed her hand away, taking over the task.

The beautiful Latina made her way to the last button of Lydia’s blouse. She had a chill as the woman pushed back the sides, revealing her breasts and sliding the fabric down her arms where it fell softly to the floor. Urgency was creeping up on her. The closer she got to this woman, the more she desired her. The feeling manifested as she moved her lips closer to those of her new companion. She inched closer and closer until, like magnets finally being close enough to be affected by one another, they snapped together. Lisa wasn’t holding back. Lydia felt her tongue play against hers as she inventoried the sensation of touch and taste in her mind, reveling in each. Her ears joined the data as the professor sighed softly, her nose catching the natural smell of her body next. She felt the hands behind her back and only realized the zipper on the back of her skirt was lowered as the whole garment slipped to her ankles. She stepped out of it and out of her heels in practically the same movement, her hands coming up to Lisa’s cheek, as if unwilling to relinquish the kiss. Lisa’s hands were exploring her flesh, sending ripples of excitement through her, but none so compelling as the finger and thumb that found one of her sensitive nipples, bringing it out with a firm yet welcome pinch. Normally she liked being in charge of situations, but something about this woman made her feel soft. She let her turn their bodies so her back was to the bed. The kiss broke and she saw those brown eyes probing deep into her own.

Lisa took the opportunity to look over Lydia’s body. She felt she could get lost in all the art. Some were static while others, most definitely, were moving. Lydia stood there, frozen in anticipation as she drank her in with her eyes. She took a step forward, pushing her down to a sitting position on the bed. The younger girl scooted back to the center, almost scrambling, but not as if she was trying to get away. Her legs were naturally propped, her legs slightly spread, giving Lisa a glimpse of another woman in a setting she had never experienced before. To her surprise, she was more eager than she ever would have thought.

Softness and warmth. Tenderness and touch. Random words went through Lydia’s mind as Lisa took her time worshipping her body with caresses and kisses; each having deep repercussions of emotion. When those fingers finally brushed her clit, she felt her legs spread wider of their own accord. She closed her eyes as she watched those long tresses lower between them, the breath hot on her sensitive flesh. The contact made her eyes want to roll up, even under her closed lids. It was electric a foreign, even though she had had a man do the same on uncounted occasions. This was deeply different, though. Every touch was right. The right pressure, the right motion. She found her body’s passion quickly escalating as her fingers found their way into that beautiful mass of hair between her legs, opening her eyes finally, not wanting to discount the beauty of the incredible body laid out for her eyes alone.

Lisa was enthralled. For her first experience, it felt like she had been missing something her whole life. Ever squirm and moan from the woman she was pleasuring took root in her own body’s pleasure. She could feel it humming deep within her as she recognized the physical and audible signs of her partner’s impending orgasm. She wasn’t about to tease. She was on a mission. Like everything else in her life, if she was going to do something, she planned to be good at it. As she slid her fingers into another woman for the first time, feeling that hot, clutching embrace, she also brought her first female lover to a shuddering climax. Lydia’s body rippled on her probing fingers and those long, beautiful legs wrapped tighter around her head, bringing her in as she clamped her lips, then her teeth over that throbbing clit.

“Shit, shit, shit!” Lydia exclaimed as her body was manipulated expertly by the gorgeous professor. “I can’t take anymore!”

Lisa’s head popped up, brushing the mop of wet hair out of her eyes, reveling in the look of lust Lydia was throwing her direction.

“Don’t move.” Lydia said, scooting out from her lover’s embrace.

She moved behind Lisa, who had come up to all fours, presenting her with that beautiful ass and legs. Lydia had had attraction to other women in the past, but nothing like this, and she had certainly never acted on it before. Her lips immediately fell to those glorious calves, kissing her way up to the magnificent parts her hands had already explored.

Lisa sighed as she felt the fingers working themselves inside of her. She closed her eyes, wondering why she had never done this before.

* * *

The dream was startling, but Griffin reviewed it in his mind long before Naima, sleeping at his side, awoke.

He was watching Lydia as if from above. She was sprawled out on a bed, nude, her body moving as if she was with a lover and not alone as it appeared. It gave him the opportunity to examine every inch of her body as she gently writhed and rolled, the dream focusing in on each inked tableau one by one. The man with the flashing machine was definitely him, but it only became more odd after he noticed that one. Once he saw himself, he started to see the connection he had with each of them. Some were tenuous, others were much more concrete. One scene seemed to be a representation of him and his father walking into their family church, even though their backs were turned. Another was a family vacation he had taken as a child, to the mountains upstate from where he grew up. From there he made more interpretive connections; his arrival in Chrystal Heights, his graduation from CHTC, the armored car; even his relationship with Naima.

He opened his eyes and looked at the woman he loved, wondering if it had been just a dream, or another vision. If it was a vision, it gave him a thought that he wanted to reject. Was Lydia even real or was she just a creation of his own life, his own experiences? He had first met her after using his machine, after all. Was she a side-effect of its power? He wanted to dismiss it before realizing that his rejection was just because it was unfair to her. It felt right, it felt obvious, yet he was pained over the thought.

“Whatchya thinkin’?” Naima asked, her head tilting up from his chest to look up at him.

“About what you asked?”

“About what’s next?”

“Yeah.”

“What’s next? You have the look of a man who has made up his mind.” She said, running her fingers through the curls on his chest.

“She’s not real.” He said, his thoughts still forming.

“Who’s not real?”

“Lydia. She’s not real.” Griffin said.

“What are you going to do, Grif?” She asked. “I believe you. God, after all I’ve seen I don’t even feel I need an explanation. So if she’s not real, what is there to do?”

Griffin paused for a moment, not wanting to say aloud what he had hardly even allowed himself to think. Naima’s words struck him though. She had a way of supporting him, believing in him, that no one else had ever had.

“Make her real.”

* * *

Griffin stared at the voicemail reminders on his phone. Two from Lydia and three from Lisa. He had been taking Naima’s calls, but just to assuage her fears that she was somehow losing him. He had opened a bank account and had been depositing funds for days, trying to keep below the threshold that required reporting. His new apartment was a stark improvement, but he wasn’t planning to stay there very long. Location, location, location, he said to himself.

The substation hummed in his ear as he exited the building and got into the same car he had been driving for years. The Tesla coil was installed. He just had to wait.

Lisa’s modification suggestions were in place, so he should be able to get the same results with a tenth of the power. He wasn’t planning on using a tenth of the power, however. He was actually going to increase it exponentially; hence the location. He had no idea if he was approaching his new mission from the right direction; he didn’t even know that the results would not be catastrophic.

His analytical mind had already put two and two together. Lisa’s voicemails and Lydia’s had each come in within a minute of each other. It couldn’t just be coincidence. The two had apparently become friends, or perhaps more considering their glances the last time he had seen them together. It only strengthened his resolve. Though he loved Naima, he did have strong feelings for Lisa. What if whatever oddity that had created Lydia finally wore off? He couldn’t bear being responsible for that, though he knew that what he was about to attempt could have the same result. Rewiring the electrical system had been easy enough, allowing the building and his apartment in particular to draw directly from the grid without any limitations.

* * *

Naima disconnected the call without leaving a message. She glanced at the time, worried. It was almost midnight and this wasn’t like him. She had gone up to his apartment earlier, but he hadn’t answered the door. Trust him, she thought. It’s all you’ve got.

Lydia was sitting cross-legged in Lisa’s bed, snacking on the grapes that had had a small part in their most recent love-making. She ran her hand lazily over the prone body in front of her. Lisa was on her stomach, her hands propped under her chin, still basking in the afterglow.

Lisa felt content for the first time since her husband had left her. She had thought Griffin might be for her, but something drew her to her tattooed lover. Maybe it had something to do with their connection, she thought, but it hardly mattered. Their love-making went from sweet passion to an almost angry physical contest, yet both extremes were excellent. She even liked the odd looks they got when people finally realized that they might be a couple, even though they appeared to be a study in opposites.

Griffin pulled the safety glasses over his eyes and looked at the machine, having just put down his phone after debating answering Naima’s call.