The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gyges Experiment

Chapter Six

“Shit, I need to open the restaurant.” Naima said, bustling around the small room as Griffin opened his eyes. The last thing he remembered was lying next to her on his side, staring into her eyes with something that felt like so much more than desire. “Nitya’s going to be back today.”

“Can I help you with anything?” He said, coming up on one elbow, the sheet around his waist.

Naima stopped and came over to his side of the bed.

“God no.” She smiled, leaning down and kissing him on the lips. “There’s no way that I could have you around when I’m trying to get work done.” She fluttered back to the dresser, searching for something to wear and he watched her body intently, its graceful curves and flowing beauty almost irresistible. “Will I see you again tonight?”

Griffin was about to say yes until he realized it was Friday. The night of the walking moon. The night where he would see Lydia again. After the night he had just spent and the feelings that had come of it, he wasn’t sure if he wanted it to happen, or where he wanted it to go if it did. He did know, though, that he was going to need some form of closure before the tattooed Amazon would leave her residence in his mind, where she had lived since her first saw her.

“Spend the evening catching up with your brother.” He said, watching her pull a dress over her head. “There’s plenty of time. I’m not going anywhere.”

She turned and looked at him as she adjusted her breasts. “Damn, you’re a sweet one, aren’t you?”

“It’s a hard act to maintain.” Griffin said, smiling.

Internally, he couldn’t decide if that was the truth or a lie.

* * *

Standing in front of the mirror, Lydia turned slowly, seeing herself from all angles. There was something unfamiliar about her own form. This wasn’t the first time, though. She loved every scene and tableau that graced her body. Griffin had asked her secret and she had told him just a portion, choosing to keep some details to herself.

“The moon is new.” She said, looking at the place above her navel on her taut abs. It was pink, a pop of color. They come and go, she thought, as if one particular story was highlighted for a particular circumstance. Would she tell him tonight? He seemed to have accepted that the images would move, though that would probably be easy for a man who could become invisible. How would he take the rest of it? Did they share some kind of connection?

As she headed to the shower, she felt the ache of emptiness in her body. Had he shared even that?

* * *

Valedictorian.

Griffin stared at the sheet posted on the school bulletin board with mixed emotions. Was it real? Did it really count? All of his ambition and dreams had come to fruition, but he wasn’t sure that he deserved it. Would this have happened otherwise? He felt in his heart that it would have, that he would have taken his exams and perhaps even surpassed the scores he had. He should have taken all the tests. It would have felt better. He filed that away into his morality file, one that he had been building for a week; lessons learned to be reviewed on another day.

“Hey, I realized I never got your number.” A voice said from behind him. “And congrats, Grif.”

Griffin turned. Donna.

“Hey Donna. Sorry, I didn’t even think about it yesterday.”

“You mean on our date?” Donna asked.

Things clicked into place. She had no recollection of leading Lydia to his apartment. “Yeah, sorry. Just shocked about this.”

“Nothing to be shocked about. You’ve been at the top of the rankings all year.” She said, smiling, leaning in close to him as she looked up her name on the list. “Cum Laude. That’s an understatement.”

She laughed at her own deliberate mispronunciation of the distinction she had earned. “So what say we celebrate tonight?”

Griffin was trying to figure out what he wanted to say when yet another voice came from behind them.

“Can I see you in my office, Mr. Ellison?”

The pair turned, just as Professor Martinez turned as well and they both watched her walk off down the hall, her heels clicking on the tiled floor.

“Sounds like trouble.” Donna said, smiling. “You’d better go.”

“My number?” Griffin asked as she walked off.

“I’ve got it.” She said, looking back over her shoulder with a flip of blonde hair and a sly smile. “Just making conversation.”

Griffin stood there for a moment as two of the women in his life disappeared down opposite ends of the corridor, then glanced one more time at the posting on the wall, a big smile crossing his face.

His last date with Lisa, if you could call it that, had been a good one, but so much had happened in a short period that he was unsure how he felt. Sure, she was beautiful; incredibly so. He just felt a stronger connection to Naima that he wanted to pursue, not to mention Lydia. He was keeping those feelings down, at least for now. The door to the office was closed when he arrived. The halls were relatively deserted compared with the hustle of bodies that filled them on regular days. He knocked lightly on the door.

“Come in.” He heard from inside.

Griffin opened the door, getting a look at Lisa’s empty desk, cluttered with the usual papers and folders. He had almost resolved to tell her that this just wasn’t going to work out when he felt her arms wrap around him from behind. They wandered his chest and his hips, the feeling of her body pressed into him from behind evoking stronger feelings than he had had just moments before.

“Lisa, I…” Griffin said. He heard a soft sound behind him, urging him to silence. By the time her hands conjoined over the bulge in the front of his pants, he was beyond conversation.

“Not a word.” She whispered as she unbuttoned him from behind, her hand slipping down into his shorts after she lowered the zipper. He felt himself twitch uncontrollably as she wrapped her hand around his growing cock, spurring another spasm and the growth that accompanied it. She leaned into him, forcing him to step forward, first one step, then another as he approached the cluttered desk. The hand released him, but only a moment as her hands on his hips urged him to turn around. He caught the seductive glint in her eyes for just a moment before she sank to her knees, pausing only to pull a pillow from the nearby chair and drop it on the floor near his feet. His resolve dwindled even further as he leaned back into the edge of the desk, feeling those warm hands pull his shorts down to his knees, those hot eyes staring up at his own.

Wordlessly, she placed her own hands on his at the edge of the desk as she took him into her heavenly mouth. He felt her fingers squeezing his own as she slicked up his cock with a back and forth sliding motion, her lips following the hard contours of his flesh as she took him deeper and deeper with each stroke. The whole situation was turning him on immensely. A little over a week ago he had done nothing other than try to distract himself from his fantasies of her in the classroom to focus on his work, now she was on her knees in front of him, lovingly taking him into her mouth. His mind flashed to the ways he had taken her the other night. Nothing had seemed to be taboo or off-limits and his flesh had explored hers in every way. Was he even going to be able to let this go? He was starting to have strong feelings for Naima, at least after last night, and the mystery of Lydia still loomed.

Griffin wanted to run his fingers through her hair, but the pressure of her hands on his seemed like a binding, as if she was telling him to let her have full control, let her do as she wished. Relinquishing control was easy enough as it tended to be in his nature, but the desire was overwhelming. He resisted as he continued to look down into that pretty face, those remarkable eyes, her plump lips ripe and slippery on his shaft as they passed up and down his length, tightly gripping him and sending ripples of pleasure through his whole body. He wanted to fuck her, despite his earlier thoughts, but he knew that it wasn’t up to him at this moment. She wanted him to follow her lead, and her lead was quickly bringing him to a boil. As he shuffled his feet a little she sensed his urgency. One of her hands withdrew from his and went to his shaft, stroking it back and forth with the passing of her delightful lips, adding another dimension to the pleasure he was feeling, a pleasure that a moment later had him exploding into her mouth as she stroked him, urging more and more come from his throbbing cock.

Weak in the knees, Griffin felt her throat constrict as she swallowed the load she had earned from him, her hand still tightly stroking him as her lips remained in place at the tip of his shaft. She milked the remaining come from him as his body trembled, his cock becoming super-sensitive following his orgasm.

There was a knock on the door just as she leaned back, relinquishing his shaft with a smile, a finger dabbing some stray come onto her tongue. She stood wordlessly as he struggled to pull up his pants. The knock came a second time as she picked the pillow up off the floor and he finished dressing.

“Come in.” She said in her usual business-only tone.

“Congratulations again, Mr. Ellison.” Lisa said, extending her hand to him as a student he had never met before opened the office door. “You’ll be missed next semester, certainly.”

“Thank you, Professor Martinez.” He said, trying to hide the quaver in his voice. “I may pop in occasionally.”

“You do that.” She said, with a wink. “Mr. Jameson. Let’s talk.”

Griffin slipped sheepishly out of the office, half-feeling that he had just been taken advantage of, in the best way possible.

* * *

He watched the moon rise out of his apartment window, the pink glow odd but somehow expected. Could it have been any other way? He glanced over to the clock. Twenty minutes to eight. What he was expecting from this meeting wasn’t clear. A chance to talk, perhaps someone else to confide in? Should he tell her about his own mental manipulation?

Nothing was set in stone. He wanted her, that much was true. But did he want her any more than he wanted Naima? Would one be worth losing the other? He didn’t want to give up on Lisa either. The older woman was incredible; sharing not only his passions, but his intellect as well.

Plato.

He knew he wasn’t the type to have concurrent sexual relationships. At least that was a corruption that had seeped in, not that that had ever been even an option in what he was starting to think of as his other life. His mind wandered as he watched the clouds slowly track across that pinkish-grey disk rising into the sky.

Opening the door at the knock, Griffin let Lydia into the apartment and closed the door, locking it behind her.

“Can I say something first?” Lydia asked, walking over to the machine.

“Well, since I’ve spent the last day agonizing about how to begin, be my guest.” Griffin replied.

“I’d like to see it work.” She said, running her fingers over some of the gleaming metal, illuminated by the moon.

“I can do that.” He said. He had been worried about the power draw, but the thought of the pile of money hidden under his laundry reminded him that he would likely be moving soon. Besides, he hadn’t been caught yet.

Lydia smiled. “If you show me yours, I’ll show you mine.”

Griffin laughed. “That sounds so wrong.”

“We’re in uncharted territory here.” She said. “I’m trying my best to keep it light. I had another vision of you.”

He looked over to her as he checked the wiring of his machine. “Do you want to tell me about it?”

“It was very…personal.” She said, after a brief pause. “And very real.”

“I’m not going to doubt that.” He said. “I’ve had my own.”

“Where do you want me to be?” She asked as he continued his checks.

“Wait here while I run down to the basement.” He said. “Over by the console there.”

Griffin returned a few minutes later and found the tattooed goddess waiting patiently for his return. The moonlight reflected off her skin, throwing shadows over the ink there; the movement of the clouds almost imbuing the scenes with motion, though not like he had seen in his visions.

“Okay. I think everything should be ready.” He said, sitting in the chair next to him. Their eyes met for a moment, with that spark of recognition; the feeling of knowing someone who has just been formally introduced.

Lydia sat in silence, her anticipation only revealed in her eyes as Griffin flipped the switch.

For a moment, it seemed that even the light from the moon had flickered out. The tattooed goddess looked over at him, and by the look in her eyes, nothing at all had happened.

“Does it take a minute?” She asked.

“Maybe it happened to you too.” He said, unsure.

She walked to the window and looked out. “Is it just me or…” Lydia hesitated.

Griffin peered past her shoulder, catching a drifting of her perfume or her; a sweet, natural fragrance. “What?”

“Wasn’t the moon over there?” She asked, pointing.

* * *

The two made their way down to the street but there was little activity to either prove or disprove the efficacy of his experiment. The power outage was still going and the street was dark and practically deserted. Lydia suggested that they drive up to the Dale and Griffin agreed. Her car was certainly a step up from his, and clean to boot. They drove slowly through the quiet neighborhood.

“Wait, stop a second.” Griffin said, looking out the window. They were in front of a gated home, ‘Stratton’ worked into the wrought-iron of the bars. “That’s weird.”

“What?” Lydia asked.

“Has that always said Stratton?”

Griffin knew the answer. It was Lisa’s house. He had been here just the other night and he was certain the gate hadn’t said that before.

“I don’t know. I don’t get out this way much.”

“Let’s go back to your place. There’s always people around.” Griffin suggested, still gazing at the gate.

They pulled up in the parking area of her and Donna’s building. As they walked around to the entrance and started seeing people, it was clear that they weren’t being seen. “Don’t touch anyone.” Griffin advised as they slipped into the open door of the common area.

Lydia led the way upstairs and stopped her at the top of the landing, pointing to a door. “Is that your room?”

She looked at him with an expression he couldn’t quite read. “How do you know that?”

“We can talk about it later.” He said.

The door to Donna’s room opened and a tall redhead walked out, heading down the hallway. Lydia caught the door just as it was about to close. “What the fuck?” She said, softly.

Griffin looked past her. The room had definitely changed. “Let’s go to your room or get out of here.”

Lydia tried the door to her room but it was locked. She pulled a key out of her bag and tried it in the door to no avail. Just as she was pulling the key out, the door opened. A pair of blue eyes looked straight at the pair and they leaned back as the head peeked out of the room and looked up and down the hallway.

“I think we should go.” Lydia said, echoing his own sentiments.

The pair rode practically in silence through the night streets returning to Griffin’s apartment. The light was on upstairs at the curry restaurant, though the main floor was black and silent. He wasn’t ready to discuss Naima with Lydia. In reality, he wasn’t ready to discuss much with her. Something didn’t sit right with him, but he wasn’t yet able to put a finger on it.

“Has anything like that ever happened to you before when you’re doing this?” Lydia asked him as he snapped the dead bolt in place, sealing them in.

“No, everything’s been…normal, really, other than the obvious of course.”

“Shit, it’s fucking hot in here.” Lydia said, fanning herself by the window. “Don’t you have any air conditioning?”

Griffin laughed. “Well, when I can’t afford it, it works just fine. Right now, it’s busted.”

Lydia brazenly pulled her shirt up over her head, revealing a tight black bra holding her breasts tight and high and her taut and inked midriff. “Hope you don’t mind.” She said as an afterthought.

“No, be my guest.” Griffin said, trying not to stare.

“You’re allowed to look, Griffin.” She said. “Most people are curious about the ones that they can’t see.

Almost sheepishly, Griffin looked at the woman standing in front of him. As she switched on the lamp next to the window, the full glory of her body came into view. Dark swirls, eddies of flowing pigment in subtle tones of gray and black covered her. Bits of color popped out, highlighting one scene or another, tearing his eyes back and forth, unable to focus on any one vignette. The moon was a distinct feature though, and his eyes retuned to it, especially as it slowly evolved, long disjointed legs stretching out from its body like an insect freeing itself from a cocoon.

“Do you like that one? It’s new.” Lydia said, her voice coming to him as if from another room.

“The walking moon.” He said, slowly, wondering if the hushed lisp in his voice was only in his head or a true reflection of how he sounded.

“So tell me, do you know what’s happening to us?” She asked.

“Not a clue.” Griffin said, watching the moon as it appeared to step down out of the sky, testing its odd feet on the mysterious landscape of her skin.

“Well, fuck.” Lydia said, her soft and soothing expression falling a little towards anger. She watched as his eyes continued to focus on her midsection, the pupils sliding slowly back and forth. He looked up a moment after she spoke, an unspoken question on his face.

“Yeah, not sure I meant to go there, Grif.” She said, though her own eyes slid down his body, remembering the night of vicarious pleasure she had already spent with him. She walked over to the battered couch and reached up under her short skirt, dragging her panties down her long legs, stepping out of them gracefully.

Griffin watched as the woman who had been plaguing his dreams and even his waking reality sat down on his couch, her skirt hiked up to her waist as she propped her feet up onto the cushions.

“Why don’t you go down on me, Grif?” She said, her voice perhaps the most seductive sound he had ever heard. She was beautiful, incredibly so, and the story her body told only accentuated those feelings. His mind wandered momentarily to Naima, then Professor Martinez as he knelt before her beauty.

Lydia.

His fingers reached out, touching her knee, hesitantly at first as if it would shock him or send his mind reeling off to strange lands. He imagined the ink there smudging as he ran his fingers slowly upwards, along her inner thigh. Did it? It appeared that way out of the corner of his eye, but when he focused back on where they had been, the unusual and beautiful images remained. As he worked himself closer, she ran her fingers across his hair, the warmth of her touch surprising him. His lips touched her flesh for the first time. Was it? Like silk, his lips felt like they slid right off her skin, the tree gracing that tender spot on her thigh seemed to bow slightly, the shallow breath from his nostrils making him imagine the leaves rustling in the wind.

She was hungry for him, impatient for his touch. As his lips first reached the cleft between her legs, planting a tender kiss there, she pulled him in, one hand cupped on the back of his head. She sighed deeply as his tongue dipped into her, sending a shiver down her spine. So much better in person, she thought. Is it? She realized that the thought might just be her own expectations; her previous experience with him had been more than just a fantasy or a dream. She knew his scent, his taste. She shuddered slightly, partially from the touch of his tongue, partially from the remembrance of his size, his movements within her.

Griffin’s own hunger had grown intensely. His hands found their way to the backs of her knees, pulling her feet up off the cushions as he pressed them back towards her shoulders, spread wide, exposing her body completely to him. The scenes on her flesh were in full motion, but all he could think about was pleasuring her, worshipping her body and fulfilling her needs. She gasped at the new depths her position allowed him to explore with his tongue; her core beginning a gentle hum as he alternated those thrusts with increasingly intense excursions around her clit, never quite hitting the spot.

When his thumb pressed deep into her, she let out a gentle moan, wanting to guide his touch in her best interest. It felt deep, stretching her open as his tongue and teeth took up residence on her clit, his fingers drawing back its hood to expose it. He was relentless, and it was driving her crazy with lust, building her up to the crescendo that she knew was not long in coming.

“Right there, keep that up, Griffin.” She said, stage-managing his performance, letting him ramp her up and up. Almost there.

As she came, he didn’t let up. He knew the buttons that he had pushed to take her over the edge and he continued to push them. Her moans were intensifying his own desire and he decided that his own morals were satisfied by her exhibition of lust. When he finally let her body relax, she slid to her side on the couch, staring at him with a new intensity. He shuffled over to her head, ready to guide the situation in the same way he had guided the others.

“Unbutton my pants, Lydia.” He said, softly. He watched the instructions sink in; the effect was almost immediate. Her fingers went to his pants and followed through, lowering the zipper as he nodded in response to her unspoken question.

“I want your mouth.”

Lydia smiled. Finally, a way she could please him after he had done such a good job pleasing her, she thought. She tugged his pants and his shorts down to his knees, still laying on her side on the couch, her knees pressed together, her clit still humming happily. He was almost fully erect, and she hungrily took him between her lips as he moved slightly forward. She wasn’t sure if she could manage him, but she wanted to please him, in whatever way that she could.

The tattooed beauty looked up at him, her green eyes flashing in the moonlight as she struggled to take inch after inch of him into her mouth. She gagged slightly as he pressed forward, reaching her throat before pulling back.

“Just relax.” He whispered as he drove back in.

Lydia tried her best, feeling her tension wash away as she let him take control, sliding in and out of her mouth as he held the back of her head. She let him take charge, wanting him to take pleasure from her however he could. She didn’t want to interfere with his slow and steady thrusts, so she worked her free hand between her own legs, a finger slipping into her like a comforting force.

Griffin had been fantasizing, and more, about this woman for too long and the intensity of it becoming reality was playing havoc with his staying power. They had the rest of the night, though. How long after, though? Apparently, she didn’t have a place to live. He dismissed the thoughts; they could be dealt with in the morning.

“I’m going to come.”

The words were music to her ears. Lydia worked her tongue around him as best as she could to try to elevate his pleasure. Her work was already done, though. She could see him tensing, then felt the warm blasts in her mouth as he throbbed between her lips. Over and over again he unloaded into her, forcing her to swallow once, twice, then a final time as his orgasm ebbed. She closed her eyes, basking in the warm feeling of their mutual pleasure.

Griffin climbed up onto the couch, kicking off his pants as she moved to lay her head in his lap. He watched her body and the surreal movements of her skin, her art. Her eyes were closed; her face peaceful, like he had never seen it before. He closed his own eyes, still seeing the gently moving vignettes in his mind’s eye.

There was a knocking on the door. He startled, opening his eyes, their focus going to the source of the sound. He looked down, confused. Lydia was gone.