The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gyges Experiment

Chapter Eight

Griffin lay in his bed, Naima tucked under his arm like a comforting teddy bear for a child. He had told her that he loved her. Was that true? The hours he had spent here thinking about recent events with her sleeping in his arms had made it pretty clear that it was. She was everything he wanted; a friend, a lover, a confidant and he was happiest when he was with her. That’s what love is, he thought, right?

He also spent some time mentally exploring his connection with Lydia. He was fascinated by her, almost to the point of obsession, and that was likely just because they were linked, but he couldn’t put his finger on how. It wasn’t anything like what he had with Naima. Was it? He hated the fact that he couldn’t give a definitive answer one way or the other. Was something trying to draw the two of them together? Even more interesting a thought; was something trying to put them back together? There was always the possibility that there recent meeting was actually a reunion, part of a cycle that was just making another round in an endless loop. She had just disappeared, though he still felt the connection. For all he knew, she didn’t even exist where he was now. He realized that the biggest assumption he was making was that he was in the right place and the right time. That wasn’t as much of an absolute as he had thought just a week ago.

The beauty in his embrace stirred a little, and he looked down on her face, so peaceful and so trusting of him; both of his size and of his circumstances. Nothing seemed to discourage her. It was a sign of inner strength and he knew it.

Morning stole in through the slats on the shoddy blinds that kept him apart from the world outside. He only realized he had been asleep looking down and to his left, where he expected her to lie, but she was gone.

“Naima?” He said, softly.

“Morning, sleepy head.” She said, coming over from his kitchen area with a cup of coffee in her hand. She looked cute in one of his shirts, which came almost to her knees.

“Oh, if you’re a morning person, we’re going to have to re-evaluate things.” He said, narrowing his eyes to slits. His masking of the smile wanting to spread across his face was lacking, to say the least.

“Do you want coffee?” She asked.

“Re-evaluated.” He said, pushing himself up on one elbow.

They shared a smile. She handed him her cup and turned back to get another.

Griffin sat up in the bed, cautiously holding his mug as if it were stabilized by a gyroscope, a steady eyes calculating every motion to protect its contents. He was breathing in the heat of it when she walked back into the room.

“So I called Nit and told him I wasn’t going to be in today.”

“Oh, you didn’t have to do that, but I’m glad you did.” Griffin said, the coffee not the only thing warming him.

“Well, since I don’t get paid I do expect some modicum of flexibility.” She said, laughing.

“Scrooge McDuck down there, living high off the hog.” Griffin said, changing his voice.

She laughed.

“Besides.” He said. “Why would you want to be down there when you could bask in the opulence of my place?”

“Hey, I like your place.” She said, swatting his arm. “It’s bigger than where I’m at and besides, your place has you.”

Griffin smiled. Not the smile you give to another person. The smile that just comes out, an involuntary expression of happiness.

* * *

“Holy shit, Grif.” Naima said, looking into the unzipped bag he had laid on the bed. “I’ve never, ever seen that much money.”

“Yeah, me either. The problem is, you go your whole life dreaming about this kind of money, this right here. You know what happens when you get it?”

Naima shrugged.

“You don’t know what the hell to do with it.”

“Ah, First World problems.” Naima said, a mocking and patronizing tone to her voice.

Griffin reached out and grabbed her, tickling her ribs in the process. A new discovery that he took good advantage of as they wrestled on the bed. Well, wrestling isn’t a good word. Naima squirmed around and Griffin pinned her, circling both her wrists in one of his huge hands. She giggled though, and his smile made the drab interior of his apartment all that much brighter for both of them. The kiss was sweet. Not one of those early kisses, where each one had to be analyzed for this or that. It was just a kiss, and it was perfect.

He reached over with his free hand and pulled out a stack of bills, neatly bundled and labelled with a denomination.

“No.” Naima laughed, reading his intention. “No you don’t.” She struggled futilely for a moment more before the swat on her ass stopped her in her tracks.

“You brute.” She squeaked, rolling her eyes dramatically. The bills fell again, leaving a red mark on her hip. “Hey!”

“Tell me to stop.” Griffin said, grinning. He saw the mischievous smile twist her pretty lips.

“Well…” She said, and laughed after the shock of the next smack wore off.

Griffin rained down a few more blows, her struggles and laughter becoming a little more urgent as he playfully tested her limits. Just having her in his arms was more than he could have ever asked for, and he actually felt his stresses and worries washing away in her presence.

“Too much, too much, Uncle!” Naima finally said, her breath heaving, her body laid over his knees. He discarded the bundle of money and ran his hand gently up the back of her thigh, starting at the crease of her knee.

“Oh, let me make it better.” He cooed mockingly, his hand pushing the shirt up as he crossed over her thighs, marveling at the silky, dark skin that was flawless in his eyes.

“Mmm, well, that’s one way to make it better.” Naima said, trying to look back over her shoulder at him as he uncovered her petite little behind, his hand almost fully covering one of her cheeks as he squeezed it tight.

“Does it hurt here?” He said, working the other cheek with his hand.

“Yes…” She said, the hiss of her voice an invitation as much as an acknowledgement.

His hand slid into the crease between her legs, travelling down the slope of her ass. She spread them slightly. “So probably here, as well?”

Naima squirmed a little under the touch of his rough hands. “Certainly there as well, Dr. Ellison.”

Griffin barked a laugh. “Well, in that case…” He said, turning his hand and cupping the warm heat between her legs. “We’ll just have to have a full examination, then.”

“If that’s what you think is…” Naima said, her voice cutting off to a squeak as one of his fingers slipped inside of her.

Words escaped the pair for a bit as playfulness was replaced with an even closer bond. She pressed her ass up as he worked her nubile body with his fingers, his free hand squeezing her ass and spreading her open slightly so he could probe deeper. Sounds alone replaced normal communication as she guided him, wordlessly giving him permission to continue and showing him where she most approved of his approach. Griffin brought her to orgasm with just his fingers, keeping her held down to his knees, even when she tried to move. Her squirming and struggles were half-hearted though. She felt the care he was taking with her much smaller body and soaked in the pleasure he was offering her.

“Good God, Grif.” She sighed as he withdrew, leaving her empty. “Where’d you learn to do that?”

Griffin smiled as he let her up, his shirt tenting around her body as she sat across his lap. Her arms went around his neck and she kissed him sweetly.

“You’re just easy to please.” He grinned.

Naima swatted him with one hand and laughed. “Well, we’ll see about that, Mister!”

She playfully pushed him down, though even that required his acquiescence. She tore the sheet from him with a smile and laughed as he tried in vain to cover himself.

“You know I’m never going to be able to get that thing in my mouth, right?” She joked. “Just making sure you’ll be able to live with that.”

“Well, I don’t know.” Griffin mocked. “What else can you do?”

“Oh, is this a test?” She grinned, her hand lazily sliding over his legs, deliberately avoiding the monster between them.

“I think your odds are pretty good.”

“Oh, are they?” She said, suddenly grabbing him by the root. He jumped. “Hey now, hold still bud. It’s only fair after the way you treated me and all.”

“Alright, alright.” Griffin said, laughing. “You’re the boss, lady.”

“Well.” Naima said, slowly stroking him, her eyes twinkling. “I might like that.”

Pulling a pillow down to rest his head on, he watched as his lover worked him up and down with her delicate hands, her eyes locked on his as she read the movements of his body and the look on his face. She was beautiful, and he realized that it was at a new level. Yes, she was attractive, but it was her that he had eyes for. Knowing her, loving her; both added to that beauty to make the feeling greater than the sum of its parts. A playful smile ushered in even more pleasure as she dipped her head and lovingly covered his flesh with kisses, her tongue exploring. She took him as best as she could between those lips a few times and even the attempt was extremely erotic. He sighed, a deep rush of air coming from him as Naima lavished affection on his body.

“What’s the sigh?” She said, a look of trepidation on her face.

He caught her fears right off and rushed to correct it. “Just happy. I guess I’ll have to admit that I was just thinking about how much I love you.”

She stared into his eyes and he watched as they welled up with tears.

“I’m sorry, did I say…” He said before she clamped her hand over his mouth.

“Just shut up, you big idiot.” She said, shifting her body and throwing one leg over his, straddling him. Her grip on his shaft remained and he felt her guiding it to her core. She removed her hand, replacing it with her lips as she leaned down, slowly lowering herself onto him as he entered her. Up and down she went, taking him deeper inside on each movement, her kisses still smothering and fiery. Griffin was mentally gritting his teeth and trying to prevent himself from exploding even before she was finished taking him in. She rose up and down, her lips finally breaking from his as she desired more movement, pressing her palms flat on his chest as she struggled to get her feet under her, causing her to sink deeper on the next motion.

He watched her wince a few times and wanted to comfort her somehow, but she admonished him with her eyes as she rode him, fully in charge of the giant man beneath her. If there was one benefit, his concern kept him down from the edge far longer than he would have otherwise hoped. He allowed her control, allowed her to express her feelings for him through the merging of their bodies. Apparently, she felt the same way that he felt. She made love to him sensually and slowly, her eyes and her face expressing what she otherwise might not have been able to put into words.

The rush of her climax put his fears at bay. She tensed and ground into him, her face a mask of pleasure. His body finally let go, filling her over and over again as they shared that moment of mutual bliss. Naima collapsed on top of him and he wrapped his arms around her, the embrace almost matching the intensity of their lovemaking.

“Are you okay, love?” Griffin asked softly in response to her still ragged breathing.

She looked up at him from her resting place on his chest with a tired smile. “I’m good. I’m hoping my body gets used to that at some point. I mean, I don’t want it to stop feeling the way it does, I just need some callouses or something.”

He stared at her, not sure what to say.

“Teasing you, you big oaf.” She laughed. “Geez. I’ll never get tired of that.”

She rested her head back on his chest and he squeezed her tight. “Please don’t go anywhere.”

* * *

The dream was so vivid she woke up having to evaluate her surroundings. Lydia felt the familiar feeling of her bed and sheets, though they were wet with sweat. She had fallen asleep with the window open and the summer humidity had crept in; even through the long night. Climbing out of the bed, she half staggered to the full length mirror, flicking on the light on the top of the vanity. Craning her neck left and right, she searched for it. Her body felt more and more foreign each time she looked, as if it belonged to someone else. They were moving, of course. When she looked at herself, they were always in motion. The moon crawled out of the sky, slinking to its unknown destination while in another scene, waves crashed back and forth along a darkened beach. Either one seemed to reset once she looked away, as if wanting to expose itself only to her eyes.

She saw it. Nestled almost under her armpit on her left sides, it graced her ribs with its stark gray and black beauty. A symbolic figure, shrouded in mystery, stood before a machine, shooting off sparks from its apex. What was he?

Malik was gone. Her expectations of his presence weren’t let down. It wasn’t the first time he had popped back up only to disappear. Somehow, she knew what the scene meant, though. The itching feeling that she wasn’t where she was supposed to be hadn’t stopped because she wasn’t, and that silhouette of a man would have to be the one to bring her back.

* * *

Some sort of calm had returned to his life. He spent his days trying to pretend he wasn’t thinking of Lydia, his nights with Naima. Spilling everything to her hadn’t been his original goal, but he had gotten to a point where he couldn’t face not being completely truthful with her. The evening had been spent together, but he had done all of the talking, recounting every detail of the story in a cathartic outflow.

To her credit, Naima just listened, providing encouragement along the way, but never interrupting or even asking a question. No detail was left out, even the mental manipulation that even he couldn’t understand. The two had sat in silence for a minute as he finished, his mind eagerly waiting for something from her, even if it was a judgement.

“Wow.” Naima said softly. “I bet I’m supposed to say something.”

Griffin looked up at her. He had mostly been staring at the floor. “I was hoping that you would.”

Naima laughed uncomfortably. “Yeah, it’s probably the right thing to do. Shit. I’ve got a million questions, but none of them seem fair.”

“I’m open to anything.” Griffin said, feeling the turmoil in her.

“Did you…” She said as if gathering the courage to ask the question.

It hit him like a train. Shit, he should have said, should have cut that one off at the pass.

“No. I told you not to scream, but nothing else.” He said, shaking his head as she stared at him. “Did it seem natural to you?”

“What?” She asked, wiping away a tear.

“Us.”

Naima laughed dryly. “Of course, asshole. But I’d never know, would I?”

“I don’t think there’s any way around that, but I had to tell you.” Griffin said, touching her hand.

“I guess that’s why I have to believe you. I choose to believe you.”

Griffin felt the relief wash over him.

“There’s one more.” She said.

He paused, giving her permission with his eyes.

“Lydia. What is she to you?”

“I honestly can’t answer that.”

“Do you love her?” She asked, the last word sounding as if she was trying to be strong and wasn’t quite making it.

“I don’t think so.” Griffin said, then saw the look in her eyes. “I know you need more than that. I know I don’t have the same feelings that I do for you. It’s more like…more like she’s somehow a part of me.”