The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween happenings-Chapter 2

As the spaceship began its final approach to the planet Lortnoc,Steve asked the 2 aliens a question,

“Err,much though its been nice travelling on this ship totally naked,I was just wondering,do we get anything to wear for when we have to leave the ship or not?”

“A point I hadn’t considered when I evaporated your human clothing,but yes you are right,you should both be dressed suitably when you leave the ship.“and presumably he spoke through the intercom to someone on Lortnoc.He turned back towards us and said,“A fashion scanner will be brought on board the ship immediately we land,and outfits will be designed for you both at that time.”

“But won’t that take time to do?“asked Hannah,“We don’t want to have to stay on here for days while they are being made.”

The alien laughed and said,“The scanner will have you measured and wearing a suitable and perfectly fitting outfit within 30 of your Earth seconds.A whole wardrobe of clothes for both of you will be prepared in a matter of minutes.As I say our technology is some way ahead of yours!”

“Oh!“said Hannah,“Do I get any say in my choice of clothes?”

“Some,“the alien said,“the scanner will read your mind control unit, discover your likes and dislikes and design accordingly some outfits for you,but your day to day wear will be to a standard Lortnoc design system,practical and very comfortable.And the same will happen for the male.”

“Mmmm,that should be fun.“thought Hannah knowing her love for short tight skirts when away from work.

When the ship landed,something was bought on board the ship,that can only be described as a vertical body scanner,and brought to what had been our bedroom area.First I was told to stand under the beam,and that it would freeze me in position and take all my personal measurements, and then a few seconds later I would find myself dressed in what was termed ‘suitable’ clothing.I did all this,and what seemed mere seconds later I was dressed in an exceedingly comfortable but figure hugging one piece suit.Hannah gave me the thumbs up,the beam switched off and I moved out of the tube.Hannah then did exactly the same thing,and also came out wearing a one piece suit that showed off her fine feminine figure most incredibly well.The person operating the scanner then told us that a full wardrobe of clothes would be waiting for both of us when we reached our new home together.

“And now you are ready to leave the ship.“she said to us.

“Yes Mistress,“we replied,“we obey.“and our control units directed us towards the ships exit.When we got there the 2 aliens who had taken us to Lortnoc were waiting for us,and spoke to us,

“We are to take you to the area for final programming to take place. This is simply so that you can find your way around Lortnoc as you need,it will also teach you how to use your personal transport units on this planet,and also in the females case,to enable us to measure her periods of fertility,so that we will know when repopulation processing will be carried out each month.After that you will go to your new apartment together and begin your life on Lortnoc.Any questions?”

“How will we find our new apartment,“said Hannah,“and how will we know how to operate all these modern gadgets,“she giggled.“especially in the bedroom!”

“Your control units will direct you there,and permit both of you entry to your apartment,it will also tell you how to operate everything there,including everything in the bedroom,where you will find a few devices to enhance your love life together,if you should need them that is!”

“Not sure we do!“I joked.“We seem to be doing pretty well as it is!”

“Even so.....“grinned one of them,“You should try them some time.”

“Oh we will,I’m sure.“Hannah grinned.

“Too right.“I said,and grinned back at her.

“Right,follow us please.”

“Yes sir.“I said,and we followed them through a building and down several long passages.We finally reached a room that was very futuristic to our eyes,and banks of computers everywhere.An alien there told us to each go and stand under a tube and place the headphones on,and then place the helmet over the top,we did so of course without hesitation.

He said to our 2 captors,“Thank you Namdy and Nejny,you may leave now.” and they did so.He lowered the tubes over us,told us to place the breathing devices in our mouths,this was to adjust our lungs to the new air we would soon be breathing in,and when we had done this he switched everything on.It was much as before,I felt razor sharp needles pierce my skull,only this time they linked into my mind control unit,and not my brain.A massive download of data was processed over the next 2 hours or so,everything we could possibly need to know about our new planet, the star system and so much more.At the same time the headphones passed all sorts of details into our ears,at such a speed it just seemed like a buzz of white noise to us,but it was in fact masses of data being passed subliminally to our brains.We just breathed steadily through the devices in our mouths,and were fully conscious the whole time.Though Hannah and I couldn’t turn and look at each other,we knew the other one was there,and thought of each other lovingly.

At the end of the time,we received an instruction to remove the breathing devices,then stand still.We did so,and then the tubes raised again.We were then told to remove the helmet and headphones,to walk towards each other,and welcome each other to our new life.We did so, and kissed and hugged and groped each other for minutes.

“Hello darling Hannah,“I said,“its so good to be in your arms again.”

“Yes Steve,“she replied,“2 hours without you is just too much.”

“Turn to me.“the alien said firmly,and we both immediately did so.“Your programming is now complete,our sensors tell us that the female,who we will now call Hannah,as by her Earth name,will begin her fertility period in 3 days.You are to report to the impregnation centre on that day,for egg stimulation and magnification processes.”

“Yes sir,I obey.“said Hannah.

“The male,who we will now call Steve,as by his Earth name,will accompany her,to be prepared for and to carry out his duties.”

“Yes sir,I obey.“I replied.

“Good,in that case you are to leave the building by the Lortnoc land exit,where your transporter units will be waiting.You will drive them to your new apartment provided for you,your control units will direct you there.Everything you will need there has been provided,and your clothes as selected by you,and for you by the fashion scanner will be there waiting for you both.The control units will take you through every process when you get there.Any questions before you go?”

“No sir.“we replied in unison.

“Then you may leave,I will see you both in 3 days,probably,as my new work will also take me to the impregnation centre on a regular basis.”

We both left,and were directed to the exit by our control units,holding hands all the way.We joked together about driving the transport units, as neither of us had been drivers on Earth.

“Should be fun!“Hannah giggled,“Hope we dont cause an accident!”

“Dont think its permitted,“I laughed,“I think the control unit will probably just switch us off and get us to our new home!”

I was more or less right,we got into our transport units,lowered a sensor helmet onto our heads and the control unit and the vehicle simply did the rest,next thing we knew we were at our new home.We simply walked up to the front of the apartment block,Hannah looked into the sensor,it read her iris pattern,and we were permitted entry,the same happened at the front door to our own personal apartment.

“This is cool,“she giggled,“and I should imagine very secure.”

“Very secure,if only our iris patterns will open it.“I replied.

Hannah dashed off,as she put it,’to use the bathroom’,but in fact the indoor sensor control showed me that she had headed straight for the bedroom,to eye up what was there.I took a general look round,and it was such an incredible sight I was glad my control unit was telling me how this and that operated and what other things would do,and how to operate them as I went through our new home,because they were far in advance of anything we would have seen on Earth.The kitchen,if thats the right word for it,was incredible,apparantly everything was sensor controlled, the cooking unit would register what we put in it,and calculate time and heat needed to cook it without us doing anything else,we could ‘cook’ if we wanted to,but it just wasnt necessary,and even if we did the unit would ensure perfectly cooked food,even if we were ‘busy’ at the end of cooking time.Hannah eventually trotted back into the room with a grin on her face and said,

“Darling,I’ve been learning about some of those toys in the bedroom,and they are amazing,apparantly even our already highly stimulated bodies will be even more aroused by them!”

“Thats amazing.“I said.

“I know.“she purred and gave me a big grin.“So how’s the rest of the apartment?”

“Fantastic,like living in the 24th century might be on Earth!Have our clothes arrived?”

“Yes they have,lots of practical outfits like this one,plus some nice going out type clothes for you,and some wonderful dresses and gowns for me.Oh,and lots of very sexy things for us to wear too.I’ve got things like leather mini skirts and tops,some PVC stuff,including what I can only describe as a catsuit,and some rubber as well,including a bustier type thing,not that I need one!You’ve got some lovely stuff like that too,leather trousers,some fascinating underwear I’m looking forward to seing you in,and the most amazing rubber suit,that is something you are going to look SO sexy in!”

“I doubt its real rubber,PVC or leather,you know.Thought I didn’t need underwear!”

“Well I can’t tell the difference,so I dont mind!“she grinned happily, “and the catsuit grips like PVC,I do know that,and in all the right places.This sort of underwear is not for daily use darling!”

“Cor,cant wait.“I said happily.

“Have we got to go shopping immediately for food or anything dull like that?“Hannah asked.

“My control unit,and the cold store device tell me that we have enough food and drink to last us several days.”

“Oh good,leaves time for other things.“she giggled,“If I’m going to be pregnant all the time,I might as well get plenty of sex!Might as well get the pleasures that lead to babies!”

“Sounds good to me,got a few hours before we need to eat again,well other than each other anyway.Traditional,or try a few of the things out?“I asked.

“Oh traditional,my pussy is dying to be eaten out,and I’m sure your lovely cock could do with some attention too.Lets have some lovely 69, and then get down to the serious stuff.We’ve got a long time to try all those toys out,and I intend to do so!They did say something about forever on the spaceship.”

“I know,we’ll have to ask about that sometime,see whats involved.But for now......!”

“Give my pussy some attention on our lovely new bed,and I’ll do the same for your cock.”

We did,is all I’m prepared to say,4 hours of non stop 69,followed by another 2 hours of more traditional sexual positions!Our stamina was amazing,neither of us wanted to stop,and if it hadn’t been for the desire for more ‘traditional’ food,we probably wouldn’t have stopped when we did!

As we sat snuggled up together eating our first meal of Lortnoc food (not bad at all!),Hannah said,

“I can’t believe our new bodies,I mean that was 6 hours non stop sex in 1 position or another,and yet I still could have done much more.And those orgasms,they are amazing,far better than anything I’ve had before.”

“I know,“I said,“and multiple climaxes for men,well thats something I definitely approve of.”

“Me too dear.“purred Hannah contentedly.“And that was even without using our breast and genital stimulants.”

“I know,cant quite believe that,whats it going to be like when we use those toys in there.”

“Mmmmmmmmmm,I dont know,but I intend to find out!“she smiled.

The next couple of days passed steadily,getting used to life in our apartment,doing some shopping together (we could have done it through our computer link,but hey we both worked in a shop on Earth,it was fun being on the other side of the counter!),and generally seeing the sights,by using 1 of our transporter units,and our control units to guide us around.Oh,and a ‘little’ bit of lovemaking as well!

The next day was very different,we woke up,cuddled and kissed as normal,but felt no desire whatsoever to make love to each other,most strange for us!We knew it was the day for Hannah’s first visit to the impregnation centre,so maybe that had something to do with it,we were both a little nervous about it,maybe.Shortly after,we received a signal,

“Must leave now for the impregnation centre,“Hannah said with a slightly blank look in her eyes,“we have been called for.”

“Confirmed and agreed.“was my only reply.

We made our way to the centre as fast as our transportation unit would get us there,and the alien who had done our on-planet processing was awaiting us when we got there,he greeted us with a smile and said,

“Nice to see our mind control units work perfectly on Earthlings,after all you are the first to have them,and it’s been slightly guesswork for us at present.”

“Our mind control units working perfectly sir,we are glad to say.“we said in perfect unison.

“Excellent,glad to hear it,mind I want to do control level checks on both of you,we want you to be controlled,but not machines in your life here.But first,Hannah’s sensor has informed us that her eggs are at the perfect moment for stimulation and expansion,for your sakes an explanation,that means to increase their fertility level and increase their number to 12.”

“Yes sir,“Hannah said again rather blankly,“my unit tells me the same thing.We should proceed as soon as possible.”

“Hmmm,you’re both showing slight signs of roboticity,maybe those control units want turning down ever so slightly.”

“Yes sir,whatever you say sir.“we replied,again in unison.

“But first to work,you will both accompany me to the impregnation chambers,and everyone can carry out their necessary duties.”

We followed him down a long passage,and into a room,there were beds, tubes and computers everywhere when we got there.

“Right,before we get started I will explain things,you will be doing this every month,or 28 days to be exact so you might as well know whats going to happen,at least in simple Earthling terms.First Hannah is going to have her eggs multiplied to 12 by use of a machine,and then they will be electrically stimulated into life to guarantee acceptance of your sperm,and produce babies.At the same time Steve’s sperm will be enhanced,and increased 6 fold to assure that there is more than enough to do the work required of them.After that you will both be placed in the procreating machine,and Steve’s sperm and Hannah’s eggs will get together and begin their work.Tomorrow you both return,we check the fertility state of the eggs,and if all are successfully carrying babies you will be free to leave,if any are not,and our computers tell us that this is very unlikely,you will both return to the procreating machine to do the work again.In 3 weeks time Hannah’s eggs will be removed from her and transferred to the incubating unit,one week after that the whole process begins again.About 3 months from now,your first 12 children will be born,and passed on to Lortnoc females to bring them up.If after 6 months this experiment works with you successfully we will be returning to Earth to bring back 99 more couples to join you here.If it doesnt work,but we are positive it will,we will give you both 2 choices,to stay here as you are now,and become Lortnoc citizens, or return to Earth with all memories wiped of your time here,but this will not happen,we are confident of our work.Any questions?”

“No sir,we are happy to assist in the repopulation of your planet,and to do anything we can to help in the matter.“we said together.

“Good,then lets get to work.Hannah,will you climb onto that bed,and place the helmet over your head.”

“Yes sir,order will be carried out.“and she climbed onto the bed and placed the helmet over her head.

“Steve,stand under that tube,and when I lower it over you,place your cock into the sheath,then place the helmet over your head.”

“Yes sir,order will be carried out.“and I did so.

“Fine,“he said,and looking at Hannah added,“and now to commence the work.“and placed 2 large suction devices over her breasts,and placed a probe deep within her pussy,“When you feel it lock against your tubes let me know.”

“Yes sir,“said Hannah,".......I felt something then sir.”

He checked the computer,“Yes,its there,fine.now for the next 3 hours or so while all the work is carried out on you both,I am literally going to put you both into a deep sleep,in fact a human doctor would probably say you were both brain dead if he ran checks on you.This is because the processing will possibly be quite painful by Earth standards, especially for the female,and we do not wish either of you to feel it.I’m going to switch your brains off completely,and raise control unit levels to absolute maximum to override any pain you might otherwise feel.”

“Thank you for that sir.“we both replied.

“Fine,commencing switching brains off now.”

I felt everything begin to fade away,and fell into a deep computer controlled sleep,we even stopped breathing,our lung capacity simply fed the absolute minimal air supply we needed in this state,literally barely breathing at all.(What actually happened,we were informed later, was that my cock was adapted surgically to fulfil the Lortnocian needs, and the sperm stimulated by several thousand volts of electricity to ensure strength and high numbers. Meanwhile Hannah’s genitals were receiving much the same attention,her eggs so highly stimulated by electricity that they increased rapidly in numbers to the desired 12,and then adapted to ensure high growth rate. At the same time her genitals were surgically adapted by the computer surgeon to ensure complete success in their mission of repopulation of the planet.)

Then suddenly I began to wake up again,I had no idea of how long I had been asleep,actually about 5 hours,because of the necessary surgery carried out,in a normal month it would be about 3,and I saw Hannah on her bed doing the same.We were released from all the devices working on us,told to take the helmets off,and released from our tube and bed.

The alien ‘doctor’ smiled at us and said,“Everything has worked perfectly,as far as we can tell.Now I must take you both to the procreating machine to combine the 2 of you together and fertilise the eggs.”

“Yes sir,we will follow you as you wish.“we replied.

We went through a door,and there it was,the procreating machine.Hannah entered,and was sealed into position,and a headset with earphones lowered onto her head.Then I climbed into my section,and the same work was carried out on me.

“Now I think you might both enjoy the next bit!“the alien doctor laughed,“Linking together the 2 of you as 1!”

My body was suddenly pulled tight into Hannah’s,and she moaned in delight,as my now very erect and long cock plunged firmly into her pussy,and our lips met in a tight suction.

“Mmmmmmmmmm.“was the only noise we both made as this happened.

“Commencing procreation.......now!“was the last thing we heard for a long while.

My cock was literally pumping deep and firm within her body,and her pussy was sucking on it like a vacuum cleaner,I came so many times I couldnt guess at the number,all this time her pussy was sucking me in deeper and deeper.Our genital and breast needles were working hard on each other as well,stimulating our minds to incredibly high levels of sexual desire and frenzy.Meanwhile the earphones were also subliminally driving us on mentally,to higher and higher levels of sexual success and desire for each others body.It was a truly amazing experience,and yet I felt fresh,horny and ready at all times,despite lasting for 6 hours.Then we were released from the program and things slowly returned to normal,and we began to come more into focus.Then my cock was released from Hannah’s steaming pussy and I was raised off of her.She gave me a big grin,and said,

“Not bad,thought you could have made 50 though!”

“I lost count,“I laughed,“Didnt you?”

“Hannah grinned and said,“Never started counting,but my control units just told me you came 48 times!”

“Not bad I suppose,most men only cum once in a session!”

“Yes,but your my man,and I’m only happy with 25 or more now!”

The doctor unsealed us and released us from the procreating chamber,

“How was that?“he asked.

“Fantastic,“said Hannah with a big grin,“the only shame is its only once a month.”

“I have to agree with every word.“I said smiling.

“Well try the joint sex drive suit you have at home,its nearly as good.“he said.

“Oh right,we certainly will.“we said in delight.

“And now?“asked Hannah.

“You return home,come back here tomorrow and we check to make sure all the eggs are fertilised,it will only take a matter of minutes,a simple test with a probe,and if they are fertilised,you go home,and Hannah returns here in 3 weeks time for her eggs to be removed and placed in the incubating chambers.If not,back into the procreating chamber until they are.”

“Trouble is with that,is that I might hope they’re not all fertilised!” Hannah grinned.

“They should be!“the doctor laughed,“It looked a very successful operation to me!Oh by the way,your settings on your mind control devices were fine.”

“OK,but we can hope.Glad to hear that the mind control level is satisfactory too.“I laughed.

The next day we returned,and all 12 eggs had been successfully fertilised so we just returned home to our apartment.Hannah tried to hide her disappointment at this fact,I think she was hoping to go back in the procreation chamber!Over the next 3 weeks we lived a ‘normal’ life together,doing all the usual things in life,and finding our way around our new home planet.Hannah did develop a slight bump,after all she was carrying 12 children in her womb,but nothing that really affected us in any way.We did try out some of our sexual delights in the bedroom, some were truly amazing,including one,the joint sex drive suit,we just sealed ourselves into it,switched on and we became as one physical and mental unit while inside it,the experience of feeling the other one’s mental and physical climax is truly an amazing experience, as well as the becoming as one in all ways possible,thinking,breathing, everything and the suit was so tight around us that with the use of our breast and genital devices we became literally as one being instead of two.Try it if you ever get the chance,it comes highly recommended by both of us!

Then came the first of what would prove to be many big days for us,the first time Hannah would be put into ‘labour’.We travelled to the impregnation centre together,and a device was entered into Hannah’s pussy,locked into her womb,and then painlessly (Hannah’s view,not mine) out popped one by one,12 little beings and they were placed immediately into a large incubator,for what the Lortnocians termed ‘fast term conception’.After being released from the device Hannah looked into the incubator,smiled and said,

“All my children,and yours of course my darling.",then turning to the Doctor and asking,“Will I see them again?”

“Of course,they will grow up and live on this planet.“he replied.

“No I meant,will I see them as babies again,after their incubation is over?“Hannah said.

“No,probably not as the date for their release from the incubator to Lortnocian parents will coincide with your monthly impregnation session,so that would not be a likely occurence.”

“Oh.“said Hannah,“Just wondered.Oh,and also on the flight here our captors told us that it would be possible for us to live together forever,is that right?”

“They told you about that! Its true,its something we’re working on,but its only at an experimental stage at present.But I take it from that question that you would be willing to try it?”

“Oh,yes please!“we both said.

I added,“Whats involved in it?”

“Well to live forever would require a lot of body adaption for you both,and mind adaption as well,I’m afraid your Earth brains just wouldnt live forever without it.”

“And that means......?“I said nervously.

“A brain made up of neuro circuits,how can I describe it,on Earth they are trying to build humanoid robots that walk and talk and think for themselves.”

“Yes.....?”

“Well this would be far in advance of that,all your own thoughts would be stored in neuro circuits that will never die,and a control unit would all be linked into the neuro circuits.”

“So we’d just be robots.“Hannah said glumly.

“Yes and no,yes all of your internal circuits would be of non human form,but your skin would still be of flesh,only over a new body that will never age or show age.And your thought capacity would be the same as now,no more mind control than at present.And it will not affect in any way your love for each other,indeed enhancement is the only possible outcome.And it will not affect your procreation duties in any way either.So if you are willing to take the risk,when the tests are complete we will do the work,in the meantime think it over.”

“Risk?“I asked.

“Well its never been done before,certainly not on Earthlings,so we dont know how well it will work out,so theoretically as Hannah says,you could end up like robots,controlled totally by us.Thats why you must consider all the risks involved.”

“We will do that sir.“we both replied,and grinned at each other.

“Together forever,thats perfect.“I said to Hannah.

“And no less love and emotions between us than there is now,wonderful.” she said back.“Think I know the answer already darling.”

“Me too.“I said,“I think we might just go for it.”

“Yes!“beamed Hannah,“Thats what I was hoping you would say.”