The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heat?

by Jodi

Chapter 4

The fabmobile pulled into what was once Tart’s lair and the door was opened by the two waiting dollies, their skin shinier than ever as they found plenty to pass the time while they waited. Climbing out, brunette held Mrs.’s hand, her body already covered and only the use of her head still under own control. Two black, shiny, soccer ball sized tits bounced happily in front her as she moved, her face a mask of frustration and shock. The other dollies went to work cleaning the fabmobile as Flamboyant and his crew walked around to watch the last of her transformation. Her hips began pumping as the two dildos filling her holes worked their magic. Flamboyant grinned as he walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her filling his hands with the huge rubber tits.

“My.. ah.. ah.. husband will.. oooohh.. come for.. ah... me.....” she said as she helplessly humped against her own rubber skin at a steady pace.

“Oh dahling, I am counting on that hunk to drop by and cum for me. giggle The problem is, he has not been heard from for almost a week now and yo don’t even know where he is, do you? That is why you showed up alone tonight,” Flamboyant grinned as he saw from her reaction he was right and pressed his covered cock against the slick ass as it moved.

“Ohhhhh....” was all she could say as memories of Heat’s cock inside her when they dated as teens came back to her foggy mind and Flamboyant ran his hands over her nipples as something about her felt familiar. He shook his head and leaned into her ear.

“Now for the best part. You enjoy showing your body. Why else would you wear such a tight costume? In my book that makes you tops in my book as the number two cock tease in town. I, of course am number one, my little dollie. We can’t have you losing that position so the laysite is going to make sure you always have a cock to play with. Oh, there it is.”

Mrs. moaned again as she felt the laysite move around her clit and Flamboyant rached down and stroked the rubber. His hand grasped what was now a long thick dildo and it continued growing as Mrs. moved her hips causing it to slide back and forth in his hand. Soon it disappeared between the huge globes on her chest and her hips moved a bit faster as sensations she had never felt invaded her body. She looked down through glassy eyes as the cockhead appeared above her tits.

“Wha.... ahhhh....” was all she could say.

“This is so sexy,” Flamboi chimed in as his own cock was hard and peeking from it’s pouch.

“Mmmmm. I agree baby. Now where are the... oh there they are,” Flamboyant said as tow golf ball sized balls dropped into a neat rubber sack just below the huge cock whose head was now even with Mrs.’s eyes. “Don’t worry dollie, this only part of your new skin. The sensations are real as if it were real, but you still have your normal clit which these swinging cherries should keep stimulated nicely. Meanwhile, you will get to always titty-fuck this nice cock and suck on it as you do. The A Magnificent sexdollie.”

Mrs. protested as much as she could,her movements causing the cock to slide as it rested snugly in her enhanced cleavage. “You can’t.....mmmmph”

Flamboyant had pushed her forward, her heeled boots, now molded into the laysite that covered her, making no sound as she took a few steps. Her legs stiffened and she stopped as the cock entered her mouth and her steps caused the laysite to ripple again. Her head was immediately covered in the black substance, her head becoming smooth as her blond hair disappeared.

Soon she turned and picked up a towel to join the other dollies in their duties working on the fabmobile. Flamboyant’s crew watched, cocks hard, pussies wet, as Magnificent Dollie bumped one of the other dollies as he bent over the hood. The cock popped out of her mouth and began to shrink until it stood out as if she had a normal cock and she slid it into the waiting ass. Her expression matched the other two, eyes black, mouth open, as she pumped away. Soon her skin rippled again and the cock grew and found it’s place back between her tits and lips and she continued her work. They had barely turned to leave when they saw her black skin ripple again.

Laughing and feeling horny, all five went back to the lab and Flamboyant began looking for Tart who had apparently left the garage earlier. The girls were practically humping his legs as they draped themselves over him and Flamboi was running his hands over Flamboyant’s muscular back and ass as he walked along behind. As they entered the lab, Flamboyant suddenly stopped and the others crashed into him as he found Tart.

Tart was standing, his arms held together above his head by something he could not see as his hips rocked back and forth and his meaty ass rippled with each movement. His thong cut into one of his cheeks and his tucked cock was dripping with cum. His body was suddenly turned so they were facing him and Flamboyant let out a gasp as he saw someone appear behind Tart.

“Cum,” his voice boomed as Tart obeyed.

Flamboyant and the others had stopped their playful foreplay and were now poised to fight off whoever this intruder was, as they got a better look at him. He looked to be alien,his skin gray and muscles everywhere and his eyes glowed an eerie red as he looked at the four watching him.

Flamboyant had already retrieved a cigarette and lit it when the intruder raised his hand all of them suddenly found they could not move.

“I love what you have done to the professor. I wondered if he would get caught in his own trap. Let me introduce myself. I am Seed.

I once ruled a world but it was destroyed along with everything I built and all of my followers and slaves with it. Mr. Magnificent was responsible, so I am going to make his world my own. The professor was my pawn and I set this in motion months ago by giving him the technology to lay the ground work. It was my own humor that led me to also give him an ass fetish and I think it is a great irony that he now has this luscious ass to enjoy.”

He paused and grunted slightly as he emptied his load into Tart. Tart moaned and shuddered and his eyes began to glow red.

“Tart, as you call him, is now my slave. I am his world and mine to do with as I please for all time. I know he used the helmet technology to make the four of you so I am going to free you from it so I can find out who you were.”

Their eyes cleared as they stood in place and their original minds were able to take control again. They would have all registered some sort of shock, but could only stand remembering all that has happened and what they now looked like. Seed continued,

“I have special plans for you four. On my world I had slaves that kept my control and helped force those that did not comply to my will. They were called my Fatales and they were killed with my planet, so you are going to take their place. Of course, you are worthless humans, but I will make the adjustments necessary to make you worthy to represent me as we conquer this planet.”

Leaving Tart on his hands and knees, his fleshy ass gyrating as he offered it for more use, Seed walked over to the four and up to Flamboi who was behind every one else and placed a hand on his bald head.

“Well, detective. I see you were caught up in this as well. You were one of the few humans to stand up to me when I ‘visited’ your planet last time. I think it is sweet that you became a copy of your fearless leader, but I am going to have to change that.

Your new name is Bonda and you will have the power to wish any sort of bondage on your victims your mind can fathom. Of course, I will make sure that mind of yours is full of fun things to come up with. Also you seem to have always had a bit of a man-crush on my enemy. That will translate to your one desire and that is to capture him for me. It will drive you. Now for your uniform and powers.”

The detective let out a small peep as he felt his clothes changing. He felt something crawl u his thighs as fishnet stockings covered his legs and snapped tightly to the muscular legs and his boots changed and stopped just below the elastic bands. His demi-thong turned to rubber and his cock hardened as the rubber began to conform around it making his cock look like a large dildo. Leather straps wrapped around his hips and ass, the leather tightening around the base of his balls making them stand away from his body and soon he looked as if he was wearing a strap-on. His body was soon covered in a black latex leotard that hugged him tightly showing off his six pack abs and muscular chest as the light reflected off the shiny material. His arms were also covered by shiny material and small straps he would use in a fight seemed to come to life as they wrapped around his wrists ready for use.

His head was next as it was covered by a hood that left only his permanently made up face exposed. Seed dragged his fingers over the hood and brown hair erupted in a ponytail behind Bonda’s head. The last part made Seed smile as a permanent ballgag appeared between his slave’s mouth and Seed filled his new mind with his new persona. Bonda did not move as his eyes glowed red and he stood at attention ready to serve.

The girls were next and Seed admired their buxom forms. He stood behind them and placed his hands on each of their heads.

“Well now. Heat’s girlfriend and best friend. Funny how you were the two picked. You both look wonderful. I have enjoyed the way you two have shared and worked as a team and want to continue that.”

White and black lines began to form on their curvy bodies starting at their feet and snaking in various twists and turns up their body. The lines continued until all that was left was their heads, breasts and ass and Seed smiled as he moved his hand to direct it. They moved again until they formed circles around each huge breast and the clamps fell off making the girls pull in a breath of air as the nipples were freed. Their faces stiffened into large grins as they were covered in white and frozen into a huge smile looking like to china-dolls as their hair turned black and became a short bob.

“You will be Hypnotia and Hypnotica. My two mind controlling Fatales. The lines on your painted bodies will move when your prey sees you and take control of them. They will be drawn into you and your breasts now contain a new milk that will enthrall their minds to me. You will also be in charge of placing the new helmets my dollies will be making to create my own superhero army.”

He released their heads and their eyes glowed giving them a menacing look combined with the evil grins and their bodies seemed to swirl just a bit as their powers were set into place. Seed smiled as he approached their leader and removed the tall feathers linked to Flamboyant’s collar and placed his hands on Flamboyant’s head as he looked at a faint scar on his arm.

“My my my, how the mighty have fallen. I remember you and I battling it out quite a few times and Mr. Magnificent baling you out. Oh I remember the one time you got the upper hand for a moment, but that is a reminder to me not to let my guard down.

Well Heat you have certainly had a time lately haven’t you. From King to Queen and you seemed to really enjoy it, though it was admittedly against your will. Speaking of that, I will be in need of a powerful queen to rule my new world. Who better than the leader of my Fatales?

Did you ever wonder why you were turned into such a flamboyant caricature of your former self? Or why you never seemed satisfied with who would have been your master? You were part of the plan as well Flamboyant.”

Flamboyant’s costume did not change except the color going from white to red. The chain holding his name from his pierced nipples disappeared as well and each gold ring was replaced by a dangling gold ‘S’. The feathers removed from his neck would not be returned as Seed ran his other hand down the center of Flamboyant’s smooth scalp and a line of wavy bright red hair soon stood six inches tall as a mohawk was formed.

“Lovely. Now you need some new cigarettes. I did not know what humans see in these, but they are supposed to be taboo for superheroes and your new power fits what I need. Two birds as you say.”

The cigarettes changed and Seed placed on in the holder Flamboyant was still holding in his limp wrist.

“Before I make you mine, you must be punished for this scar. Come with me. Fatales, you three enjoy yourselves while we are away.”

Moments later, Flamboyant was over Seed’s knees, his boy-shorts pulled down to his ankles and his cock hanging between Seed’s legs. Tart lay back, his red eyes glowing as he happily served his master and he took Flamboyant’s cock in his mouth. The first sting of Seed’s hand made Flamboyant jump as it landed on his firm ass and was soon followed by another.

“This will be your punishment when yo fail me as well. As my queen you will be an example to all. Now, fill Tart’s mouth with your submission and we can begin our rule together.”

It was not a request as Seed pushed his will into Flamboyant’s mind and he began filling Tart’s mouth as the slaps continued being administered by Seed to his ass. Seconds later his eyes glowed red and he sat on Seed’s hard cock, taking one in his ass for the first time in weeks. Tart was in his favorite place, face buried in Flamboyant’s backside as Flamboyant rode his master to orgasm. With that, Seed took out a golden tiara and placed it on Flamboyant’s brow. It read, in gold lettering, “Queen”.

A Month Later

Soon Seed began spreading his will to the people of earth and Flamboyant walked back to the other fatales, his ass swinging sexily as his red hair waved in the breeze. Bonda had the H’s bound and giggling through their evil smiles as he took turns screwing each one.

“Mount up my Dahlings! Master has a mission for us. Seems we have some heroes fighting back and there may be sightings of Mr. Magnificent, Bonda.”

They happily complied as they passed row after row of dollies Seed had created with the laysite. He watched his Fatales leave in the new fabmobile as he grabbed Mrs.Dollie and enjoyed her as he waited..........