The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 10

Jasmine woke up confused. Samantha wasn’t beside her and it was only six thirty. Jasmine went out into the living room and found Samantha sleeping on the couch.

“Sammie why are you sleeping out here?” Jasmine asked as she gently shook her awake.

“You were snoring and I couldn’t get to sleep.” Samantha answered while yawning and stretching.

“I do not snore!” Jasmine informed her in a huff.

“Jas, Honey you do snore. Remember, we shared a room in college for a little over two years. Anytime you were really nervous, like before exams, you snored. This was the first time I have heard you snore since the Sorority house. You must be really anxious because I never recall you snoring that loud before. Is it about Jewel? Your job interview next week? Or maybe starting your magic lessons?”

“Probably all of them. A month ago the only worry I had was making sure I left you enough energy to make it to work on time after we made love. Now I’m starting to worry that I’ll disappoint you, my Daddy and my Sisters. What if I stink at being a witch? What if I’m not a good enough artist? What if Jewel was so damaged by Derek that she really can’t love anymore? What if—” Jasmine spouted as she grew agitated.

Samantha quickly sat up, grabbed Jasmine gently by the shoulders and sat her down. She kissed Jasmine deeply until she could feel her relax. When they both came up for air, Samantha said, “You don’t have to worry. You have me and your Sisters helping you. I don’t think you’ll ever disappoint any of us. Now relax.”

Jasmine realized that Sammie was right and that she was probably worrying over nothing. “You still have about half an hour before you have to get up. Want to come back to bed with me?”

“That depends Jas. Are we going back to bed only to go to sleep?” Samantha asked with a sultry smile.

“Surprise me.” Jasmine answered as she headed back into the bedroom, wiggling her bare butt invitingly.

Samantha was off the couch like a shot running after her. She kicked the bedroom door shut behind her and tackled Jasmine onto the bed. Sammie then began to fondle Jas in a way that would have earned her a game ejection, but here on the bedroom playing field she was rewarded with moans of pleasure. Sammie’s tender touches weakened Jasmine’s defenses and left her wide open to Sammie’s offensive tongue attack. Jasmine’s squirms could have put up a final goal line stand, but Sammie’s charge was not to be denied. A final flurry of licks and caresses was all it took and both women scored. Jasmine’s ear splitting crowd roar of pleasure would have had the neighbors from at least three floors complaining if it wasn’t for the sound proofing spell.

“Thanks Sammie. I needed that.” Jasmine said before she drifted off.

Samantha just smiled. They lay there, hugging each other, until the alarm clock went off. Samantha got up to get ready for work, leaving Jasmine in bed to rest. Samantha was dressed and making breakfast when she heard a knock on the door. Looking thru the peephole, she saw her neighbor from across the hall standing there in her bathrobe.

“Hi Taylor. Did we wake you earlier?” Samantha asked as she opened the door

“No, I didn’t hear anything. I’m out of eggs. I’m going to make French toast for myself and Erik. Can you help me out?”

“Take what you need out of the refrigerator.” Samantha said as Taylor came in. “So have you made your move yet?”

“I want to. The problem is I think he still sees me as just Jack’s little Sister.” Taylor answered longingly.

Samantha knew Taylor had a major crush on Erik but was too painfully shy to act on it. She was allowing him to stay with her while he was in between apartments. He had come home early from work a few weeks ago and caught his girlfriend in bed with another guy. After a heated fight, he moved out. He never wanted to spend another minute in the place and called his friend Jack for an extra set of hands to get his stuff. Taylor came along to help and offered to put him up for a few weeks. Samantha could see how it pained Taylor to be so close to Erik but be too afraid to pull the trigger. She also knew, by Erik’s body language, that he was into Taylor.

Samantha thought, “He could have been the one to make the first move but probably didn’t want to jump into a relationship right away after the way his last one ended.”

“Are you saving this or can I have it?” Taylor asked coming out of the refrigerator holding the arousal spell laden candy bar along with some eggs. Although the spell was weakening, it was still there.

Samantha had her back turned to start the toaster and was not paying attention to what Taylor had grabbed. “I said help yourself to anything.” Samantha replied. Taylor opened the wrapper and began eating the candy bar. Samantha heard the wrapper crinkling and realized what Taylor had asked about. Samantha panicked for a second but then realized that this was probably just the thing that Taylor and Erik needed to break the sexual ice between them.

They chit chatted for a few minutes about the weather and which bar had the best costume contest coming up when Samantha noticed Taylor starting to look flushed and breaking out in a slight sweat.

“I’ve never had one of those candy bars taste that good. Where did you get it?” Taylor asked. She was starting to feel warmer and opened her robe. She had never realized how desirable Samantha was before. Taylor moved closer with a sultry smile. Samantha could see Taylor was wearing only her bra and panties underneath her robe.

“From Jasmine’s Sister, er her sorority sister. It may be awhile before we get anymore in.” Samantha said. She was flustered by the change in Taylor’s attitude towards her. Jasmine had told her that it took about an hour for the spell to kick in fully but Samantha realized that she still needed to shift Taylor’s arousal to Erik quickly.

Taylor leaned over to smell Samantha. “Is that a new perfume you’re wearing? Mmmmmm.” It was a deep inhale that seemed almost orgasmic.

“No. I hope Erik appreciates all that you’re doing for him and wakes up to the fact soon.” Samantha answered as she backed up a little. Samantha hoped that emphasizing the words “Erik” and “wakes up” would bring Taylor back a little. It did. Taylor snapped out of her carnal fugue long enough to close her robe.

“Thanks again for the eggs and candy.” Taylor said bewildered and embarrassed as she quickly scooped up the eggs and started to leave. Samantha walked her to the door.

Samantha thought, “The pleasures are all yours and Erik’s.” She hoped that this was the start of something beautiful.

Jasmine walked into the living room to find Samantha looking out the open front door. “Are you leaving already?”

“No, just accidentally copying a page out of yours and your Aunt’s playbook Jas.” Samantha informed her as she closed the door and turned around with a smile. She explained what had happened with Taylor.

“And you’re sure he’s into her?” Jasmine asked with concern.

“You haven’t been around a lot recently due to Project Jewel and your Sisters, but trust me, he is.” Samantha confirmed with a smile.

“Score another one for Cassie and her Sisters. I hope we can keep the winning streak going. Do you want to come with us tonight Sammie?”

“Your call Jas. If you want moral support, I’ll be there for you. If not, I’ll pack up tonight and we’ll move in with your Dad Saturday instead of Sunday. You still wound up?” Samantha asked concerned.

“No and thanks.” Jasmine said with a grin. “I’ll let you decide after work how you feel. Have I told you recently that the best thing to happen to me was you?” Jasmine inquired sincerely.

“Even with your new Sisters and your new powers?” Samantha commented a little skeptical.

“Especially. If it wasn’t for your love, I would not have changed for the better or been able to convince Cassie to help me and none of the rest would have happened. I love you and I still will when we’re both a hundred and twenty.”

“And the same holds true for me. I love you. C’mon and eat breakfast with me before I go.”

Across the hall, Taylor still couldn’t believe what had happened. She wasn’t into girls and knew that Samantha and Jasmine were in a committed relationship. “Why did I start hitting on her and why am I still feeling horny?” Taylor wondered as she started to mix the eggs into a bowl with milk and a little honey. She hoped that making breakfast would help her forget or alleviate her feelings but she was sadly mistaken. After a few minutes, she began to give the whisk she was using long slow strokes up and down its shaft as she imagined it was Erik’s erect manhood. She bit her lower lip as she imagined Erik satisfying her. She pulled open her robe a bit. Her other hand went under her panty’s waist band, gently massaging her nether lips as she pictured the day she first saw him.

He was visiting and playing a game of one on one shirtless basketball against her brother. He was Jack’s Fraternity Brother and roommate, but she had never seen him before. Until that moment, he was just a voice on the phone telling her that Jack was in the shower when she would call. Now here he was in the flesh and she liked what she saw. She tried to talk to him but got self conscious about the fact that he was a freshman in college and she was only a sophomore in high school with braces and no chest. She thought he was just humoring her when the truth was he was wishing he was a sophomore in high school again. He could see in that shy smile how much of a heart breaker she was going to be when she got older and matured. Although it came later than most girls, nature was kind to her and she blossomed into a beautiful young woman before her senior year. Every boy in school seemed to notice and want her, but she still had eyes only for Erik.

After she got out of high school, the stars seemed to never align for them like she hoped and prayed. She dated halfheartedly for three years and was about to give up on him when Jack called and asked if she would be willing to help him move Erik out of his place. She quickly said yes and then offered to let Erik stay with her as long as he wanted. She thought this was her chance but quickly reverted back to being the shy high school sophomore.

She didn’t know how long she was standing there like that. Her reverie was broken when the bathroom door opened. She quickly pulled her robe closed and began to wash her hands.

“Morning Taylor. Is there any coffee?” Erik asked as he walked out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel draped over his shoulders. The only other thing he was wearing was another larger towel wrapped around his waist.

“Umm yes. I’m making french toast for breakfast. How many slices?” She asked trying to keep the husk she felt out of her voice.

“Three or four. I may have a lead on a new place. I’m going to check it out later today. You should be rid of me soon.” Erik smiled as he poured himself a cup.

“NOOOO!” She screamed inside. Then she said, a little too desperately, “Please you don’t have leave.”

“Relax. Even if I do like it, it would be weeks before I could move in. When I get settled, you can come to the apartment warming party.”

She thought, “I’d rather be at your bed warming party.”

“Taylor are you okay? You’re flushed.” Erik asked with concern. He leaned over to feel her forehead. Taylor inhaled as she caught his scent and let loose an orgasmic “MMMMMMMM” louder than she did in Samantha and Jasmine’s place. Erik backed up in a slight panic and it seemed to shock Taylor back to reality.

“N-no I’m fine. Why don’t you go get dressed and I’ll finish making breakfast.” She protested weakly, wanting him instead to get naked and eat breakfast off her body.

“Nothing doing. C’mon and let me help get you back into bed.” He ordered as he started guiding her to her room. She melted into his arms and he carried her the rest of the way.

“No. Yes. No. OH YES!” She moaned as he opened the bed room door. Erik laid her on the bed and wiped the sweat off her forehead with the towel that was draped over his shoulder. He left and came back in a little bit with a glass of cold water. After having her take a few sips, he stood up.

“I called work and took the day off. According to your class schedule, you day is open. If you need a Doctor, let me know.” He said with concern.

“I don’t need a Doctor. I-I-I n-n-neeed-d...” Taylor stammered as her eyes glazed over.

“What do you need Taylor? Tell me and I’ll give it to you.” Erik asked with concern.

“I need this!!” Taylor shouted as she whipped the towel off Erik and grabbed his manhood. Hard. Too Hard.

“OW!” Erik screamed. It caused Taylor to have a brief moment of clarity as she relaxed her hold, but did not release fully.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I love you! But please, I need you now!” She pleaded.

“What took you so long?” He asked. He wore a smile mixed with slight pain, “However the little guy is going to need a few minutes to recover. Do you mind if I start with my tongue?”

“I don’t care if you start with your tongue, the little guy or your nose! Please just start!” Taylor ordered with a smile as she let go.

Needing no more encouragement and always willing to help a damsel in distress, Erik began his quest to rescue Lady Taylor from her sexual frustration dungeon. First he pulled her panty chastity belt off and positioned himself to better attack her nether lip stronghold with his battering ram tongue. Erik’s tongue tenderly breached the fortress of Taylor’s carnal vexations with a slow knowing precision that drove her wild. Soon he located the golden chalice that was her G spot and she rewarded her brave knight with the quenching ale that accompanied her booming orgasm.

Soon Erik found out his quest for aiding Lady Taylor was far from over. A few minutes later, Taylor sat up, leaned forward and began to curry favor of his manhood with her mouth. When his erotic lance was ready, she lay back down to let her Champion begin demonstrating his favorite jousting moves with her womanhood. He kept this up until he felt her tense with her second orgasm and released a final thrust and rush of his love that he knew would keep the fair maiden happy and never wanting another.

Erik moved off Taylor and hugged her. They drifted off to sleep and stayed that way until he felt her stirring. She looked him in the eyes, smiling.

“I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you.” She informed him as she snuggled tighter.

“Again I ask, what took you so long?”

“Because I thought you only saw me as just Jack’s little Sister. The goofy kid with braces and no chest.” she answered shyly.

“You were never ‘just’ Jack’s little Sister to me. I was happy that you asked me to move in with you. But after two weeks and you didn’t try anything, I thought you weren’t interested.”

“So why didn’t you make the first move?”

“Where is it written in stone that the guy has to make the first move? I didn’t want you to think that you were only a rebound girl. I have too much respect for you.” Erik said with a smile as he kissed her.

“So what happens now?”

“We add my name to the lease.”

“Well, yes that. I mean for the rest of the day?” Taylor asked, gently trying to bring Erik’s lance back to readiness with her hand.

“Me thinks the Lady does want more.” He said with a grin.

“The Lady does want —” Taylor started to say before Erik rolled on top of her and kissed her deeply. Taylor soon glazed over again as Erik indeed gave the Lady more. He kept giving her more, not only today but for the rest of their lives together.

While Taylor and Erik were finding happiness, Jasmine sent Sammie off to work with a kiss. Jasmine looked at her new necklace and was glad she was wearing it earlier. The way Sammie had made her feel in bed this morning; she would have blown a hole thru the ceiling. She watched the news for awhile before calling her Cousin Steve for an ETA. He was already close so Jasmine started to go downstairs. She looked at her watch and back at Taylor’s door with a small knowing smile as the elevator doors closed. She adjusted her new necklace and checked her make up again. She had been standing outside for about ten minutes when she saw Steve pull up in her car. The car behind Steve honked because he stopped and he shot the driver a dirty look. She quickly got in and they pulled away.

“How’s Jewel doing?”

“Better now that she’s out of the hospital and settled in with me. You think if they’re going to charge you two thousand a day for the room, the food would taste better.” Steve stated slightly perturbed. He then softened. “Thanks again for all you’ve done for us.”

“No problem. Frank still got his shirt?”

“Barely. It’s a good thing I took his credit cards before I left. He was still upset about April and went into a gambling spiral. You shouldn’t gamble alone when you are upset. I don’t think he would have stopped even if he won a million dollars. Luckily, all he lost was the money he had in his pockets and the grand I staked him. I told him he doesn’t have pay me back but he insists.”

“Tell him I’ll pay you for him, if he does me a favor.”

“What type of favor?”

“I want him to ask someone out for me.”

“Who is she?” Steve asked, wary.

“I’ll explain to you, him and Jewel tonight who she is. Don’t worry, it’s a good surprise. Just make sure he’s over at your place tonight.” Jasmine told him with a smile. She then brought up a picture of Marie on her phone and waited until they stopped at a red light. “Take a look.”

“If he says something stupid then you don’t have to pay me.” Steve said with a grin, looking at Marie’s image. The light turned green and traffic started moving again.

“Come again?” Jasmine asked confused.

“If he likes her, and I don’t see a reason why he wouldn’t, Frank will blurt out something stupid in the first minute. He gets flustered around women he likes. It seems the more he’s attracted to them, the dumber the comment. I was surprised April agreed to go out with him after what he said to her. Maybe it would have been better if she had slapped him then instead of breaking his heart six months later.”

“What did he say?” Jasmine asked intrigued.

“No, not this time. It’s bad enough I let it slip to you that he’s a virgin. I won’t screw up again.” Steve warned.

“Okay, you’re the one doing me the favor.” Jasmine conceded but burned with curiosity, “Look at it this way, if she turned him down back then, maybe he would have wound up with someone that would have hurt him worse. The girl I’m asking you to help me fix him up with will never be that cruel.”

“When did you get all ‘glass is half full’?” Steve inquired.

“My Si—, friend Cassie has been helping me cope about my Mom. She’s been helping me see things around me in a different light.”

“Speaking of which, How’s your Dad?”

“He says he is doing okay. Samantha and I are moving in with him for the next month or two.”

“Good. I worry about him too. It just doesn’t seem right. You have Samantha. I have Jewel. My Mom and Dad are back together. He deserves happiness.”

“I agree with you there.” Jasmine confirmed out loud. Then she thought, “But how do I get it for him?”

The car pulled into the driveway of Steve’s house. Steve had moved into it recently and was beginning to get it ready. He and Jewel had planned to move in after the wedding. Although the house was only partially furnished, it had enough furniture that it didn’t look like wall to wall empty space.

“Thanks again for letting me use your car. I’ll have Frank stop by tonight to bring mine back. I’ll have him wait until you show up. Are you sure this girl that you’re bringing over tonight is nice?” Steve queried with concern for Frank as they both got out.

“I know her and trust her like she’s family. Besides, you know her Sister.” Jasmine said with a grin.

“Who?” Steve asked intrigued.

“You’ll have to wait until tonight. Tell Jewel I said hi and I’ll be back later.” Jasmine said as she slid into the driver’s seat.

“You’re not coming in?”

“Sorry, I’m running behind right now. I’ll see you around seven.” Jasmine shouted as she turned the engine over and headed to her little Sister’s place.

It was just a little after ten when Jasmine pulled up in front of Marie’s place. Marie was standing outside already with a huge grin on her face. She had the blue dress on a hanger. She was using a heavy black trash bag as a make shift garment bag. She climbed in the car after putting the dress in the back seat and they sped off. Jasmine noticed a confidence in Marie she hadn’t seen in her Sister before.

“Hi.” Marie greeted Jasmine.

“Hi yourself. Are you wearing your necklace?” Jasmine inquired.

“Yes Sis. You’re not going to believe what happened this morning. Go on guess.” Marie badgered her.

“You blew up the bird singing outside your window?” Jasmine teased.

“No! I’m being serious.” Marie said as she rolled her eyes.

“You made the prick that caused you to go to jail crawl to your feet and beg forgiveness?”

“Even better! When I woke up this morning, I took a shower. While I was washing my back, chucks of scar tissue came off. I started to panic at first, but there was no blood or pain. After I got out, I got a compact mirror from my purse and angled it to see me back. Over half the scarring is gone! I’m starting to look normal.”

“Marie you always have been normal and beautiful.” Jasmine told her with love.

“But for the first time in a long time, I actually feel it. In a few days, I’ll have no bad reminders of my time in Juvie.” Marie exclaimed.

Jasmine was happy for her Sister. “So what do you want to do first? Mani pedi? Early lunch? New Shoes or a haircut and styling?”

“What’s wrong with my hair?” Marie asked a little offended.

“Nothing.” Jasmine said embarrassed.

“Relax, I’m teasing. The mani pedi please.” Marie smiled and then continued. “You are going to keep track of all this right?” She warned her big Sister. “I still plan to pay you back for all of this.”

“Except for the mani pedi, which is the hush payment. I will keep track of all of it.” Jasmine promised out loud. However keeping track of how much it all totaled was something entirely different.

About ten minutes into the ride, Marie spoke up.

“Sis can I ask you anything?” She asked hesitant and slightly nervous.

“What’s on your mind?”

“Will I turn gay?”

Jasmine knew what Marie meant, but said anyway, “I thought you were happy already.”

“No! I mean both you and Cassie are gay. Will I be also?”

“Were you gay before the spell?” Jasmine asked to try to ease Marie’s concerns.

“No but I also wasn’t a witch either.”

“Touche. What brought this up? Was it seeing me and Samantha together yesterday?”

“Kind of.” Marie confirmed.

“Marie, you are who you are and your Sisters love you for that. Why are you worried?”

“What if I start liking Frank and then I switch? Wouldn’t that spoil your plans?” Marie asked, one part shy, one part scared.

Jasmine slowed down the car and found a place to park. She turned and faced Marie.

“Sis, I am not going to make you do something that you don’t want to. It’s bad enough Jewel did that to you. Let me know now and I’ll figure something else out.” She said in a soothing voice.

“I do want to help. I’m just scared that I’ll let everyone down.” Marie said shaking.

Jasmine leaned over and hugged her Sister. Marie was having the same types of doubts that had plagued Jasmine the night before. Jasmine started crying. “Marie, you will never let us down and I’m sorry that you feel this way. I’ve been doing this on my time table when I should have been doing it on yours. I’m sorry for putting pressure on you. It was selfish of me to not think about how you feel.”

Marie returned the hug and started crying as well, “But I need for this to succeed as much as you do. You should have heard the passion and love Jewel had explaining her dreams to me every night during lights out in Juvie. She was going to have a beautiful house, with a loving husband and three kids. That’s the real Jewel. I hate seeing how it all changed after Derek left her with nothing.”

Jasmine sat back and told Marie about what she had become after kissing Samantha the first time. She told about the people she had hurt all in the name of money and how she had influenced Jewel. “It wasn’t until Cassie had me see what was really precious that I changed. Now Jewel also has this chance and she will change too. And do you know why?....Because of your love.” Jasmine finished with a sincere smile that made both women feel better. Although the pep talk was meant to help Marie, finally saying a lot of this out loud also helped Jasmine.

“Thank you Sis.” Marie said as she dried her eyes. Her moment of doubt had been lifted by her Sister’s love and caring.

“Do you want me to take you home?”

“And keep Frank waiting for his dream girl another minute longer? Not on your life!” Marie answered with a grin.

After the mani pedi, it was on to shoe shopping. Marie picked out two beautiful pairs of shoes and then got upset with her Sister. It was buy one pair and get a second pair free. Jasmine also bought two pairs for herself. She told Marie that Marie’s two pairs were the free ones so she owed Jasmine nothing.

“Stop doing that! I told you I will pay you back eventually.” Marie scowled as she stomped her foot.

“Big Sister privilege.” Jasmine said with a grin. It made the sales person smile as well.

Next it was on to lunch. Marie ordered only a small salad which drew a frown from Jasmine.

“I need to stay thin for Frank.” Marie said sweetly.

“Okay you win this round.” Jasmine laughed and Marie joined her.

“Sis, you told me what Jewel’s dreams were, what’s yours?”

“Promise not to laugh.”

“I promise.”

“Well, I was studying at night to be a pastry chef until I lost my job and had to drop out. I still try to keep up. When I can afford it, I buy the ingredients and practice. Mrs. Nelson lets me use the oven in the restaurant. I can still make a pretty good creme brulee and tiramisu.”

“Why would I laugh about that? What if I offered to lend you the money for you to go back and finish?”

“Maybe after we finish magic lessons. After all, I now have decades or even centuries to decide what I want to be when I grow up.” Marie said with a smile.

“At least, will you cook for me and Samantha occasionally? I’ll knock it off what you owe me.” Jasmine offered Marie.

“Only if you like what I make.”

“I promise. Speaking of which, be careful with how you make deals. A witch’s oath is binding.”

“What do you mean?” Marie inquired puzzled.

“Give me your oath that you’ll never tell anyone, including me, about the picture of Barry I’m about to show you.” Jasmine requested as she got her phone out.

“I give you my oath.” Marie duly repeated. Jasmine then showed Marie the picture of Barry getting a hummer from a rubber chicken. At first she was shocked, then she blushed and finally she started laughing. Jasmine waited until Marie could compose herself again.

“What was Barry doing in the picture?” Jasmine asked her Sister.

“He was—” Marie started to say, but found she couldn’t form the words in her mouth. She tried again with the same result. After a few minutes she gave up, folded her arms across her chest and glowered at her big Sister.

“I’m sorry I had to do that to you. Now you know a little about how I feel when I couldn’t tell you about my first meeting with our Sister. The only differences are that Cassie used a spell on me and I can talk about it with only her. Actually, I don’t want anyone else to know about it besides those who currently do now.”

“Like Samantha. If you’re afraid I might slip, I’ll give my oath about it.”

“No Sis! I didn’t do this to you for that reason. I was only showing you what could happen. Barry’s oath is like ours. Cassie had him give her his on a bet and did that to him. His payback on the next bet was interesting.”

“What did he do?” Marie eagerly asked. She loved finding out things about her new family.

“She now has an interesting tattoo in an intimate place.” Jasmine said as she pointed at her lap and then continued. “Do you know what an ankh symbol looks like?”

“I think so. Is it the one that looks like a cross except with an oval loop for a top?”

“Close enough. It means life and it’s held as a power symbol by some witches. But it also means wisdom. Barry told me it was his not so subtle reminder to her to ‘wise up’ since she would have to see it before casting some of her special spells.”

“But won’t the hair cover it?” Marie inquired innocently.

Jasmine smiled at her little Sister. There were times Jasmine wished she still had Marie’s innocence. “Cassie stays hairless down there. For some, it makes sex better.”

“Are you also hairless?”

“Yes.” Jasmine admitted blushing. Now she wished that she hadn’t brought the topic up.

“How do you do that?”

“Well, knowing our Sister, she probably uses a spell. Maybe a slight modification on the one she used on Lilith Ann to keep her bald. Or there’s these ways...” Jasmine then explained about waxing, cremes, lasers and razors.

“I think if I ever decide to go without hair, I going to use a spell.” Marie shuddered.

“That does sound like the best option.” Jasmine said as lunch was brought out.

After the meal, Jasmine was able to talk Marie into getting desert. They headed to the hair salon. Jasmine let Marie pick the style she wanted. Marie was uneasy when the stylist asked her to remove her necklace. Jasmine assured her it was okay and Marie handed it to Jasmine for safe keeping.

“I’ve never seen a necklace like that. It’s beautiful.” The stylist commented.

“Thanks. It was made special for me.” Marie said smiling.

While the stylist was finishing with Marie, Jasmine called Samantha to see how it was going. There was a small “crisis” at work. A new doctor had given them his personal bank account number to deposit his practice’s funds into instead of his corporate account. They were trying to help him transfer the funds into the correct account before payroll checks and his own office bill payments started bouncing. He was a nice man but Samantha needed a break from his reedy complaining voice. Jasmine’s call came at the right time. She asked Jasmine to pick her up and said they could go out later after meeting Frank, Steve and Jewel.

“Okay Sammie, I’ll pick you up from work. I’ll call you when we get close. I love you.”

“Where to now Sis?” Jasmine heard from behind her. She turned and looked at Marie. Jasmine was speechless. With combination of her new hairstyle and the confidence she was gaining from losing her scars, Marie was stunning. She still had the sweet wholesomeness from before, but now it was mixed with an air of understated sexiness.

“What’s wrong?” Marie asked confused at Jasmine’s reaction to her.

“I’m just trying to figure out how stupid of a comment Frank’s going to make.” Jasmine answered with a smile.

“I thought I looked nice.” Marie said crestfallen.

“You do Sis!” Jasmine apologized and quickly explained to Marie what Steve had told her earlier.

“So if he says something strange or stupid, we’re safe?” Marie asked for clarification.

“I think I can safely say, he’ll be a blathering idiot after he sees you.” Jasmine confirmed. She saw her Sister’s confidence return. “Put your necklace back on and let’s go get Samantha. You can change into your dress there.”

Samantha was waiting for them outside the building. Jasmine had parked in a garage near the building. Both she and Marie met up with Samantha. Samantha was surprised at how Marie looked and she wasn’t the only one. Marie was garnering stares of appreciation from passersby that she seemed oblivious to. Samantha thought it added to Marie’s charm. Marie went into the bathroom to change while Samantha and Jasmine waited in Samantha’ office.

“I definitely will kick Frank’s ass if he doesn’t like you.” Samantha said after Marie came into her office wearing her dress and new shoes. It caused Marie to blush.

“Thanks. And thank you for accepting me.”

“Why wouldn’t I Marie? You are Jasmine’s Sister and I mean that sincerely. At first, I thought it would be strange. However, after seeing how you, Jasmine and Cassie interact and care about each other, there’s no doubt in my mind that you’re Sisters.”

“But what happens when I meet my Daddy, sorry, Jasmine’s Father, Aunt or Uncle?” Marie asked.

“Don’t worry when talking about relatives.” Jasmine told Marie with a gentle smile. “I had the same problem with Barry talking about our, Cassie’s Dad. Just be careful. When I can finally tell Daddy about you and Cassie he’ll be so happy to meet you.”

“Do you plan on telling him anytime soon?”

“No. Miss Boyd doesn’t want us telling anyone else about us beings Sisters or witches for awhile. Not until she thinks they may be able to handle the truth. Considering Cassie’s Mom and how she reacted, I can understand her caution. I am sure Daddy will never be that way.

Remember, most witches get there powers gradually giving them time to get accustomed to them. It also gives them longer to decide when to let their family know. With us, it was like flipping a light switch.”

“Plus you also have me and Barry to help.” Samantha confirmed with a smile.

“You’ve met Barry?” Marie asked.

“Not yet. Is he everything Jasmine said he is?”

“Yes. I still don’t know how I’m going to repay him for what he’s doing.”

“Marie, family does for family without looking for payment. They do so because they’re family.” Jasmine said with a smile. “I didn’t seek Cassie’s help for Steve to pay me back and I think she would have turned me down if that was my intentions. Do you know I offered her my Trust fund and she said no. To her family means everything and Barry is the same way. He views us as Cassie’s Sisters and does not want either one of us to pay him back.

Are you expecting Jewel to pay you back for helping her?” Jasmine queried her Sister.

“No.”

“Then don’t expect us to ask for payment from you.”

“Thank you. I’ve been trying for too long to do for myself, that I’ve forgotten a little of what family really means.” Marie said as she went over to hug Jasmine.

“Ready to meet Frank Sis?”

“Try and stop me.” Marie challenged her with a smile.

“How much longer do I have to wait?” Frank asked as he paced in Steve’s living room.

“Jasmine said she would be here by seven. It’s only a quarter till.” Steve said trying to calm him.

“Okay, but one date. I’m not a pity case.”

“Frank, buddy no one said you were. And I’ll make you a bet. If you can go more than two minutes without making a fool of yourself, you’re off the hook for the grand. If you can’t, then it’s at least three dates.” Steve offered him.

“Oh no. After Vegas, I’ve given up gambling for a while.” Frank protested.

“This isn’t gambling. Either way, you can’t lose.”

“Okay, you’re on.” Frank said with a grin.

As they began to shake on it, the doorbell rang. Steve went to answer it. Jasmine and Samantha came in first and blocked Frank’s view.

“Frank, Steve, please say hello to Marie Kelly.” Jasmine announced as she stepped aside and Frank got his first look at Marie.

“Face it Tiger... You just hit the jackpot.” Marie quoted, with a winning smile, the second most famous line from Spiderman comics. She had gotten it out of one of the scanned editions from Barry’s collection and thought it would be a perfect opening line. As in the comic book, it was delivered by a red haired beauty.

“Don’t worry, I won’t Jack the Ripper you.” Frank blurted and then covered his mouth as he turned beet red.

“Four seconds Pal and that was way worst than what you said to April.” Steve informed his buddy with a laugh. “I’ll go get Jewel.” He continued as he headed upstairs.

“Excuse me?” Marie asked sweetly but confused.

“It’s just that you’re name is similiar to Jack the Ripper’s last victim. She was also supposedly a red haired goddess and I didn’t want you to think I was a psycho.” Frank said embarrassed. “I’m going to shut up now before I put my other foot in my mouth and fall on my ass.” he finished feebly.

Now it was Marie’s turn to blush from being called a “goddess”. She shyly smiled and Frank was further smitten. Jasmine and Samantha also smiled as they realized that Jasmine’s plan was working. Now all they needed was for Jewel to believe that Marie was her real Sister not just her Blood Sister.

To be continued