The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 11

“What?!” was the shocked chorus of genuine disbelief from Jewel, Steve and Frank; and fake disbelief from Samantha and Marie.

“That’s right. Jewel say hello to your Sister.” Jasmine confirmed with a smile.

“I thought you said her last name was Kelly? Jewel’s last name is Ward.” Steve asked confused.

“Kelly is my adopted name. My original name is Marie Ward.” Marie said, using the cover story Jasmine had created for her. “I was put up for adoption right after I was born.” She paused. “I’m confused. I thought I was here for a blind date.”

“You are, but it’s not the only reason I asked you to come here tonight. I was originally trying to find relatives for Jewel as a wedding present. The only one they could find so far was you Marie. That’s why I went to the restaurant where you worked so many times and became friends with you. I figured that if we were going to be related, I should get to know you. I know it was bad of me not to tell you the real reason.” Jasmine explained. “Can you forgive me?” She knew the detective she used would never divulge the results of the background check she had him run on Jewel. However, he would divulge the fact that Jasmine had one done after Steve had announced his engagement. It added another layer of ‘authenticity’ if Steve or Jewel wanted to dig deeper.

“Yes, I forgive you. You’ve done so much for me, I feel like we’re family already.” Marie said sweetly.

“After seeing how despondent Jewel was when she couldn’t remember much about her life, I figured family would be the perfect pick me up for her. Plus, after hearing how Frank’s last girlfriend stomped on his heart and seeing how caring you are, I knew you would be the perfect girl for him.”

“I’m not upset. The Kelly’s told me I was adopted when I was fifteen. I got in trouble that wasn’t my fault and they told me then.” Marie informed them. By keeping as close to the real truth as possible, Marie wouldn’t have to worry about being caught in a lie. She then continued with tears forming. “I just never knew I would find my original family.” Marie wept real tears as she went over to hug Jewel. She was drawing on her feelings about her new family (Jasmine, Cassie and Barry) and her feelings about seeing Jewel with her hate removed. Then Marie looked at Frank. “I’m still up for our date if you are Tiger.”

“Oh he is. And you’re right Marie, you are a jackpot. In fact, you’re a triple Jackpot.” Steve said with grin.

“How so?” Frank asked confused.

“Jackpot one, Jewel now has family. Jackpot two, judging by your Jack the Ripper comment, you really like her.” Steve counted off as his grin got bigger.

“And Jackpot three?”

“I don’t think this one will ever break your heart.” Steve finished. Both Frank and Marie blushed.

Steve continued, “Instead of this being your first date, how about I call out for pizza and we all get to know each other? You can have your first official date tomorrow.”

Marie turned to Frank. “I work tomorrow during the day and I have plans I can’t cancel on Saturday evening. I’m free after six on Sunday and most nights next week.”

“Sure Sunday is fine. What kind of work do you do at the restaurant?” Frank asked with real interest, not just making small talk.

“I’m just a waitress.” Marie said humbly.

“You’re being too modest Marie. You told me that you wanted to finish studying to be a pastry chef.” Jasmine chimed in.

Marie glared at Jasmine. Jasmine belatedly realized that Marie wanted to keep that fact just between Sisters. Jasmine mouthed “I’m sorry.”

“Why don’t you show us what you can do Marie. Please?” Frank begged.

“Okay. If you let me see what’s in the kitchen, I’ll see if I can make dessert with what’s lying around.” Marie offered while beginning to relax.

“I’ll show you where the kitchen is.” Frank smiled and led the way.

“Jewel do you remember your Parents ever mentioning that you had a Sister?” Steve asked.

“No. I sorry, I don’t. But then, I would have been about two when they gave Marie up. Maybe they thought it best. I didn’t know about her or the reason why they could not keep her. It is possible that I just don’t remember, like I don’t remember so many other things. I know it may sound strange, but when we hugged, I felt I had a family bond with her. Thank you for finding her for me Jasmine.” Jewel said with a smile.

“No trouble. As Steve has seen lately, family and friends are important to me now. I owe it all to Samantha, my Father and our friend Cassie for the change.”

“Steve, let me borrow your car again.” Frank requested as he and Marie returned to the living room.

“What for?”

“I’m going to take Marie to the market to pick up some things. You don’t have a lot in there, but Marie said that she knows how to whip up something quick with some more ingredients. Before we go, do you have any Brandy?”

“No, just beer and wine. Why?”

“Marie needs it for the dessert.”

“Okay. By the time you get back, the pizzas should be here unless you want to pick them up.”

“The market is in the other direction. That—” Frank started to protest until he realized it would mean a little more time alone with Marie. “Sure. Call ahead and we’ll pick them up on the way back.” Frank confirmed as he took the keys from Steve. He turned to Marie and smiled. His heart skipped a beat when she smiled back and held her hand out. He took it and they walked out of the house.

“Jasmine, thank you again. Marie is just what the Doctor ordered for both Jewel and Frank.” Steve commented.

“I hope you don’t mind that I gave you your wedding present early.” Jasmine asked Jewel.

“No. Thank you for caring enough about me. If I ever took your friendship for granted in the past, I apologize.” Jewel said sincerely.

Jasmine smiled and hoped Jewel would still feel the same way when she was given her memory back.

“Are you disappointed?” Frank asked as they left the market to go get the pizzas.

“Not what I was expecting when I got ready for tonight. But then how often do you gain a Sister and get to go out with cute guy at the same time?” Marie answered with a smile.

“So you’re not weirded out by what I said earlier?” Frank inquired relieved.

After April dumped him, Frank was worried he would never meet another woman until he “fixed” the virginity problem that April had complained about. So when Steve suggested they go to Vegas, Frank secretly planned to sneak away from Steve for a few hours and go to one of the legalized brothels in the area. When Steve left to go be with Jewel, Frank thought it was his chance.

However, the lure of the craps table was stronger and Frank lost almost all of his money. He had roughly enough left to tip the maids, go to three all you can eat buffets and pay for long term parking at O’Hare when he remembered that Steve had his credit cards. He stopped gambling and spent the rest of the trip watching TV in the room. Now he was glad that he didn’t go to the brothel. He hoped that Marie, or a girl like her, would be his first and only.

“No. And I thought I had an interesting opening line. Jasmine didn’t tell me you were a mystery buff.”

“How much did she tell you? Steve didn’t tell me anything about you.” Frank asked nervously as they came to a stop sign.

“She told me that you’re sweet, loving and loyal to your friends.”

“Great. She makes me sound like a puppy.”

“You do remind me of a puppy. Cute, cuddly and I bet if I rubbed your belly, you would start kicking your leg.” Marie teased and Frank laughed. She was actually having fun and was glad Frank was everything her Sister said he was. She hadn’t been out with a guy seriously since getting out of Juvie. Most guys either wanted her to go to bed before she was ready or they would freak when they saw or felt her scars. Frank would never push her too soon and her scars would be gone in a few more days. Although originally the plan was just to have her keep an eye on Jewel, she was now glad that she and Frank would be dating.

“What kind of pastry do you make with Brandy, cornstarch and the other things we picked up?” Frank asked as they were getting close to the pizza place.

“Not a pastry. I’ll be making Cherries Jubilee with that and the things Steve already has. It takes less than half an hour. When I have more time on our second date, I make you something real special.”

“You mean on Sunday?”

“No. Sunday’s our first date Tiger. This is ‘hang out with friends and family night’ remember.” Marie told him sweetly and Frank said a silent “Thank you.”

“Marie, dessert was delicious.” Steve said later. They had been talking for over an hour after the meal. Marie, Samantha and Jasmine were getting ready to leave.

“Thanks. It was so nice to meet all of you. I hope to get to know my Sister better in the upcoming weeks.”

“And me too.” Jewel confirmed. “I just wish I could remember more about our Parents to be able to tell you.”

“I understand Sis. Your memory will come back. Frank, I’ll be calling you Sunday about our date.” Marie said as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

“I-I can’t wait. Do you like indoor miniature golfing?” Frank stammered.

“Yes but it’s been awhile. I could never get the hang of putting though.” Marie answered.

“Don’t worry. If there’s one thing I know how to do is to get it into the hole.” Frank said and then turned red as he realized the double meaning. Marie also blushed, which made him feel better. Thankfully no one laughed, out loud that is. Frank escorted Marie to Jasmine’s car and held the door open as she climbed into the back.

“Sooo?” Jasmine needled as they drove to Marie’s place.

“Thank you Sis. He’s everything you described him as and more.” Marie dreamily sighed. Both Jasmine and Samantha smiled.

“He was a perfect gentleman. Never once did I feel that he was insincere or that I wasn’t important. I think if I ever meet this April who dumped him, I’ll thank her.”

“Why?” Samantha asked confused.

“If she didn’t, then Jasmine wouldn’t have decided that she needed to have me loyal to her to have me go out with him. Then she wouldn’t have gotten involved in the spell and I wouldn’t have wound up with a loving family, a great guy and being a witch.”

“I think we all got something else out of the spell. Steve noticed earlier my optimistic evaluation of Frank’s breakup and you just did the same thing. Cassie does that a lot. Sis, did you know how to do calligraphy?”

“What’s calligraphy?”

“It means beautiful writing. I noticed when you wrote in your spell book you lettered the spell almost the same way I do. When did you learn how to do that?” Jasmine queried.

“I don’t know. I thought it was like how I can understand magic being spoken. Quick Sis, tell me the ingredients of a Bavarian chocolate cake.”

“Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, flour, salt, water, butter, eggs, orange juice, orange peel, lemon juice, sugar, powdered sugar, buttermilk and chocolate liqueur.” Jasmine rattled off and surprised herself.

“You just listed the ingredients I use and the way I listed them on my recipe card. Can you cook?”

Jasmine was going to answer when Samantha chimed in. “Jasmine cook?! She burns water! I have scorch marks on the ceiling from last month when she tried to toast an English muffin and somehow turned the toaster into a flame thrower!”

“Yet I bet if you tried right now Sis, you could make that cake and it would taste delicious. I wonder what else we got from each other.” Marie mulled.

“I don’t know. But it’s going to be fun trying to find out. Maybe we also got Cassie’s ‘joie de vivre’.” Jasmine said with a grin.

“Her what?” Marie asked confused.

“Love of life. At least I know you didn’t gain the ability to speak French from me.”

Samantha looked at Jasmine with a wishful smile. “If you got anything else from Cassie, I hope it’s her flexibility. I can’t wait to try page fifty three like you promised.”

“We will Sammie. After we get settled into my Dad’s place and sound proof the room. Speaking of which, Sis can I borrow your spell book tonight?”

“Sure but why?”

“After we drop you off, Samantha and I are going to spend the night at Daddy’s. I want to reference the spell again before I try and cast it. I’ll give it back to you tomorrow when I pick you up to take you to Miss Boyd’s house.”

“Okay, if you agree to do my back tonight and tomorrow night.”

“Deal.”

“I didn’t expect to see you or Samantha until Sunday.” Bruce Kane exclaimed surprised as Jasmine and Samantha came in.

Jasmine went over to hug and kiss her Father. “We were at Steve’s place and decided to spend the night here instead of going back to the city. What are you still doing up and what’s bothering you?”

“It’s not even one in the morning. I may be old but I’m not over the hill.”

“I don’t think you’ll ever grow old Mr. Kane. Older maybe, but never old.” Samantha informed him.

“Thank you Samantha. As to your original question Jasmine, I’ve been having trouble sleeping lately. Your Mother didn’t waste any time. Wednesday afternoon, I got the divorce papers.”

“I’m sorry Daddy. What is she demanding?” Jasmine asked with concern.

“The house, the vacation condo, thirty percent of my company and alimony. I told my attorney to agree to all her demands, until she added a final demand. Then I told him to tell her to go to Hell!” Bruce said bitterly.

“What was her final demand Daddy?”

“Your trust fund.”

“WHAT?! That was given to me by Grandma and Grandpa! How can she demand that?!” Jasmine cried.

“Because I’ve been adding to it every year. She’s claiming I was using it to hide marital assets and wants it all. I’m sorry Honey.” Bruce said with remorse.

If it wasn’t for the necklace Abigail made for her, Jasmine would have destroyed the living room. Her rage and anger were that strong. Samantha went over and hugged her until she calmed a little.

“This is payback for rejecting her and her teachings. Let her have it Daddy!” Jasmine bitterly told him.

“No Honey. If she wants what was added, that’s one thing. She’s not getting what my Parents gave you.”

“The longer you don’t sign the papers and give her what she wants now, the more she’s going to take and demand in the future.”

“I’m sorry Honey. I won’t let you. She knows I know that and she knows I won’t let you. She’s hurt you enough already. I won’t let her turn you into a pawn again in her mad schemes for money.”

“But Daddy—” Jasmine started to implore.

“Enough Jasmine! We’ll talk about this later when we are both calmer. Good night.” Bruce ordered as he tenderly hugged Jasmine and headed off to his bedroom.

“I can’t believe she did that.” Samantha said.

“Believe it. You have no idea how really manipulative or heartless she is. Although I think my Daddy does now.” Jasmine said as tears started flowing.

“C’mon Jas, let’s just go to bed. We don’t even have to make love, just cuddle.” Samantha offered as she hugged her.

“Thank you Sammie.” Jasmine murmured as they walked upstairs together.

“I’m not worthy of a sex goddess like you!” angrily greeted Cassie’s ears in the morning. She tried to stretch but found herself tied to the bed.

“I’m not worthy of a sex goddess like you!” Selina repeated, glaring at Cassie. Her beautiful naked breasts dangling mere inches from Cassie’s mouth. Selina had a day open up in the upgrade project and surprised Cassie by flying back. Cassie found her waiting for her in bed when she came home. Their night of wild sex was marred by Selina talking about the project afterwards. Cassie decided to adjust Selina while she slept. Cassie didn’t want to hear about Selina’s work Saturday morning. The first time Selina would think of or discuss work, she would only be able to say what she was currently spouting.

“It’s your own fault. I warned you if you were going to bring up work that something like this was going to happen.”

“I’m not worthy of a sex goddess like you!” Selina shrieked.

“I give you my oath that if you untie me now, I will allow you to speak normally again and not hold this against you.” Cassie pleaded. She could try to free herself, however Cassie was afraid that Selina would gag her before she finished the spell and leave her like this for the rest of the day. She might miss the meeting with Abigail and her Sisters tonight. She had not given Jasmine the address yet and didn’t want her Sisters to suffer.

“I’m not worthy of a sex goddess like you!”

“Selina I apologize. It was immature of me to do this to you and I’m sorry.” Cassie sincerely stated.

“I’m not worthy of a sex goddess like you?” Selina asked with disbelief.

“Yes I mean it. Normally, I’m up for anything in the bedroom and we can try this later if you like. However I need you please to untie me so I can meet Abigail and my Sisters.”

“I’m not worthy of a sex goddess like you.” Selina relented and untied her. Cassie altered the spell and got down on her knees in front of Selina.

“Thank you. Where did you learn to tie knots like that?” Cassie asked as she rubbed her wrists.

“When I spent a summer during high school at a horse ranch. I almost lost my job you idiot!”

“How?” Cassie asked with concern.

“While you were still sleeping, my supervisor called to tell me that Cleveland was postponed and I needed to be in Detroit tomorrow instead. My plane leaves in four hours. Imagine my surprise when I answered the phone that way. I hung up and quickly texted back that I thought it was you and I apologized.” Selina scowled. Cassie stayed in her kneeling position like a scolded child not making a sound.

“You cannot believe how mad I—OOHH!” Selina continued to complain when she felt Cassie grab her rear. Cassie inserted her tongue into Selina’s nether lips.

Selina stood like a statue as Cassie’s tongue continued to probe her womanhood like it was trying to find pirate’s gold. While this was going on, Cassie raised her right arm to have Selina moisten Cassie’s index and middle fingers with her mouth. When they were nice and wet, Cassie drew them lightly down Selina’s back to her rear. Cassie began to softly trace the inside of Selina’s butt and then gently inserted her fingers. The stimulation of both Selina’s booty and carnal treasure chest drove her wild and she soon gave up her sexual booty into Cassie’s waiting mouth. Cassie gently guided Selina to the floor with her left hand. She avoided touching anything with her right.

While Selina basked in the afterglow, Cassie went into the bathroom to wash her hands thoroughly. She came back a few minutes later. Selina looked up with a big relaxed smile.

“A girl could get used to that every day.” Selina sighed.

“So marry me already.” Cassie requested as she helped Selina up. They both crawled back into bed.

“Not until you grow up a little more. I’m not saying you can’t be yourself, but pulling that stunt again with me not able to say anything but what you wanted to hear is a step in the wrong direction.”

“Point taken. Neither of us needs to be anywhere for the next three hours. I have two classes today and then it’s off to Abigail’s place with my Sisters. What do you want to do?” Cassie asked as she languidly traced her finger around Selina’s right breast before drawing circles on her stomach.

“What we’re doing is nice unless you suddenly know how to make crepes suzette.” Selina joked.

“Sorry we don’t have any liqueur. Would you settle for peach melba crepes?” Cassie offered and both women looked at each other stunned.

“Cassie do you really know how to make either of them?”

“I don’t know how I know but I do now.”

“Something to do with the spell giving you Sisters?” Selina asked seriously.

“Possibly. I’ll have to ask Abigail about this. I wonder if Jasmine or Marie has noticed anything as well. If I can cook more than just eggs and pancakes, is that a step in the right direction?” Cassie asked as she batted her eyes at Selina.

“I reserve the right to not give you an answer until I taste the results.” Selina answered with a grin.

“Then wait here for me to serve you breakfast in bed. I’ll also bring the whip cream canister up and we can take turns with it on each other’s body.” Cassie said after she kissed Selina and ran downstairs like a giddy child on Christmas morning.

Jasmine awoke with a start. “Was I snoring again?” She asked Samantha when she saw how tired Samantha looked.

“Like you were clearing Yosemite national forest with a hundred chainsaws Jas.”

“I sorry.”

“Don’t be. Feeling any better?”

“Not really. If it wasn’t for the necklace, I think my Daddy would have found out I was a witch last night. I was so mad that I would have blown all the glass out.”

“Is this going to change your plans?” Samantha asked seriously.

“No. I’m still going to help Jewel. I’ll just have to figure out some way to convince my Daddy that he means more to me than the money.”

“Jas, your trust fund is in eight figure territory. Your Dad has already made it clear that he’s ready to go broke rather than have your Mom take that and hurt you again.”

“Either way she’s going to hurt us Sammie. She’s won. The relationship my Daddy and I recently rebuilt is going to be wrecked as each one of us tries to protect the other and she’s laughing all the way to the bank. She probably got the best lawyers that money can buy to destroy us.” Jasmine said as she started crying.

“And both of you have something better; people who love you. The way your Sister Marie talks and feels about you Father means she’s on board and from what I’ve seen of Cassie, she feels the same way about him. I don’t think she’s going to take this lying down either. I would put her up against an army of lawyers any day. Plus you have me and Barry. What chance does your Mom stand against that? We will stall your Dad until we can come up with a battle plan.” Samantha told her with such infectious optimism, that Jasmine smiled and laughed.

“What did I do to deserve you?” Jasmine asked as she kissed Samantha.

“You woke up to what was really important. Now come on and get ready. You have a lot to do today. You have to sound proof this room, drive me back to the apartment to pack up and go meet your Sisters and start magic training.”

“You forgot making love to you all night.”

“Well that goes without saying.” Samantha grinned.

“Then let me add one more thing. Since it appears I can now cook, let me make you breakfast. I’ll get changed while you get some sleep and I’ll come get you when it’s ready. I love you.”

“I love you too. Ready to start?”

“Try and stop me.” Jasmine challenged, bristling with confidence.

To be Continued.