The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 19

“I told you that I wouldn’t take up too much space.” Lydia grinned after stepping out of the shower.

“You’re right. I should have listened to you.” Roger acknowledged in mock defeat while shaving. When Lydia first suggested taking some closet and drawer space for herself at Roger’s place, he thought that meant her taking over his closet and dresser completely. Instead, Lydia only brought over four outfits, three pairs of shoes and four sets of bras and panties.

“You don’t mind that I’m having lunch with my friend Cassie today, instead of you, do you? It’ll be the second time this week that we haven’t eaten lunch together.” She asked as she rubbed the towel across her chest and taut stomach.

“Not really. I understand you need time with your girlfriends. Plus this is the second time this week that you’re having breakfast with me. So it evens out.” Roger grinned after removing leftover shaving cream from his neck. “Will Lilith Ann or the others be joining you?”

“Not today. Lilith Ann is trying to coax some casinos into supplying employees for my Mother’s charity event. Marie works during the day and we’re having dinner Sunday with Jasmine.” Lydia answered as she finished drying herself and stretched her legs. The jiggling of her body parts was starting to causing the blood in Roger’s body to transfer from his northern head to the one south of his waist. His thoughts followed. Lydia noticed and smiled.

Glancing at the clock radio, Lydia seductively asked, “Well, since I won’t be there for a possible nooner, how about we have a seven twelver instead?”

Walking over to Lydia, Roger tenderly cradled her while kissing her deeply. Carrying her back into the bedroom, he gently laid Lydia on the bed and climbed in with her. Lydia mounted herself like an angel on top of Roger’s erotic holiday tree. Soon, with the couple working in perfect synch, Roger was making Lydia feel like she was in Heaven as her multiple orgasms sang their carnal hymn throughout her body after he released in her. Lydia was becoming a little more accustomed to them, so she recovered without passing out.

“Beauty, brains, charm and phenomenal in bed; you my Dear are the complete package.” Roger praised.

“You forgot rich.”

“If money was important to me, I would not work for a nonprofit. Even if you were penniless, I would still love you.” Roger affirmed as he kissed her.

Others had told Lydia the same thing before about her or her fortune, but this time it was different. She knew deep down in her heart Roger meant every word.

“Why won’t you tell me why you made me promise to stay out so late on Saturday? Does it have something to do with your Dad?” Samantha grilled Jasmine on the ride into Chicago.

“The less you know Sammie, the less trouble you can get into.”

“Trouble? Jas, what are you—oh no you’re not!” Samantha blurted as the light went off in her head.

“I’m not what Sammie?”

“You are not creating a ‘date’ date between Abigail and your Father!” Samantha exclaimed.

“Why not? You saw the way they hit it off. Let them fly solo this time Sammie.”

“We’re showing up on Saturday.” Samantha stated with an air of finality. “If we don’t, Abigail will take it out on you Sunday. You got lucky last time.”

“But you promised.” Jasmine protested.

“True but, unlike you and your Sisters, my promises are not binding.”

“That’s cheating.”

“Jas, I want you to stay in one piece. Who knows what Abigail would do to you.” Samantha tenderly explained to her lover. “If they really like each other then they will ask us to leave.”

“But Sammie.” Jasmine implored.

“Look, I also want to see your Dad happy. But he might not be ready. I saw the way Abigail looked at your Father. The attraction is there. Let them move at their own pace.”

“Okay Sammie. You win.” Jasmine conceded. “Have you decided what we are doing on Saturday?”

“Something that we haven’t done since we were thirteen. Apple picking in Michigan.” Samantha grinned.

Jasmine grinned back and thought, “It’s a shame my car’s GPS is acting up. I was going to get it repaired soon. I just hope that we don’t get lost on the way there or back.”

“I told you that they would not sell you the white wine. You have to be twenty one in Illinois to buy alcohol.” Liam admonished Francesca. They had gotten all the groceries except the wine and were now on their way to Fitzgerald’s. “Maybe Marie has some.”

“I hope so, otherwise the true flavor of the buseca is not brought out.”

“Do me a favor and don’t tell Tommy or Rachel what buseca is until after the meal.” Liam requested as he glanced at the cooler in the back seat.

“Why? It’s a Milano traditional dish. Usually it’s served to friends and family during the holidays.” Francesca asked, puzzled.

“Maybe so.” Liam conceded. “However most Americans don’t eat cow stomach. Tommy needs to broaden his food horizons. He won’t touch it if he knows what it is.”

“And it does not bother you to eat, what is the word, tripe?”

“I’m Scottish on my Mother’s side. Whenever my Aunt visits she brings traditional haggis for the meal.”

“Haggis? What is haggis?”

“A Scottish pudding made with sheep’s heart, liver and lungs. Mix in onions, oatmeal, fat and spices. Traditional way means it’s encased in a sheep’s stomach. Tommy was visiting one time and my Aunt offered him some. Before he took a bite, she explained to Tommy what it was. He became almost as green as your flame, dropped his fork and ran out of my house.” Liam chuckled. Francesca laughed with him.

“My poor Tommy.” She groaned. After a few minutes, Francesca asked. “Liam, what is community college?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Both my amica Amy and Tommy have mentioned it. Amy acts like it is something bad to avoid and Tommy is happy to be going next year.”

“Community colleges are colleges that offer the first two years of course study. They also offer degrees called Associate Degrees. They are usually less expensive to go to and offer a lot of their classes in the evening. Tommy is going to one so he can work and save money to transfer into a college or a university to finish his studies without having to get student loans.

The way Miss Boyd is teaching us is kind of like the way night classes would be at a community college. A few nights a week for three hours at a time.

Some people look down on community colleges as the place only students who aren’t smart enough for ‘real’ schools go or where old people chase faded dreams. But my view is, how smart is it to go into a huge debt when having a degree doesn’t guarantee a job. Also, nowhere on a diploma from a four year school does it say that you attended anywhere else first. Just that you graduated from there.

I think Amy’s reaction is maybe due to her Parents putting pressure on her for not scoring well on the SAT the first time. I don’t think that will be an issue for her this time.”

“Sì. Are you going to go to community college?”

“If I can’t get a scholarship.” Liam confirmed. “Are you thinking of staying in America and looking into further schooling?”

“Sì. I want to finish my magic training with Signorina Boyd instead of changing teachers later. I may have no way of convincing another witch to continue to teach me.” Francesca confirmed.

“And for no other reason?” Liam teased and Francesca blushed.

“Tommy is nice guy.” Liam continued.

“Sì.” Francesca agreed with a small smile.

“Here’s the address Miss Boyd gave us.” Liam announced after he found a spot with a parking meter close. He took his ring off before the pair exited the car.

“I wish I had jewelry like your family wears.”

“You don’t need it. Your power is still developing. You’ll have already learned control before it’s fully there. I need it to prevent accidents.” Liam informed Francesca.

“I know. But it would make me feel more like part of your group.” Francesca sighed as they walked in. No one was visible.

“Hello. I’m looking for Mr. Fitzgerald.” Liam called out.

“Be out in a second.” Liam and Francesca heard. Paddy came out of the back pushing a cart with the woman who tried to steal from him last week on it. She was still frozen in place like a mannequin and was now dressed up in a dark green medieval gown. “I always change them in the back. Call me Paddy.”

“Miss Boyd sent us to pick up some things. She said to put it on her account and for you to call her if there were any questions.”

“So you are Cassie’s Brother. Pleased to meetcha Lad. And who be you Lassie?” Paddy queried. Paddy had noticed his witch indicator light was glowing pink. Imperceptible to most, Paddy could tell by the light’s intensity that both young persons were witches.

“Francesca Casella.” When Paddy heard her name and accent, he switched to Italian and began talking to her.

“Your Italian is flawless.” Francesca marveled a few minutes later. “Is it due to a spell?”

“No Lassie. When I was running alcohol for Bugs Moran, I sometimes needed to cut thru Al Capone’s territory. By learning Italian, it made it easier to fool them and I didn’t need to use my ‘other’ abilities.”

“You knew Al Capone?!” Francesca asked incredulous.

“Enough to avoid him. Not the nicest man to do business with.”

“How did you know I’m Cassie’s Brother?” Liam inquired.

“You look like Marie. Also, Jasmine said that she had a new Brother when she picked up a new spell book. Witches have great memories as we get older. It’s a blessing and sometimes a curse. What level be ye?”

“I’m red and Francesca is green. She would tell you herself, but she gave her oath to Miss Boyd not to tell anyone else about her being a witch until later. She’s a natural witch. She found out on Tuesday. Why do you ask what level we are?”

“So I won’t accidentally sell you anything, in the future, that you can’t handle safely.”

“What means natural witch?” Francesca asked confused.

“He means that you were always destined to be a witch.” Paddy answered. “He is one because of a spell his new Sister Cassie cast involving his Sister Marie and his other new Sister Jasmine. It doesn’t make them any less of a witch, just unique. I checked. It has been over a thirty years since something like that happened and that witch is only blue level.

Let me finish putting Roxanne back in the window and I’ll get what Abigail needs.”

“You name your display figures?” Francesca asked amused.

“Roxanne is a real person. However she is also a foolish one.” Paddy answered as he opened the curtain to the front window. “She tried to steal from me. So I’m teaching her a lesson.”

“How long is the lesson?” Liam inquired.

“Two weeks. She still has a week to go. Her choice was either this or I turn her over to the police. This way she has no criminal record.” Paddy lifted her in and stepped back into the store.

“Is she aware?” Asked Francesca, surprising herself by how this wasn’t surprising her.

“If she wasn’t, she wouldn’t learn anything. To be fair, I cast a wee sleep spell on her when I leave each night and wake her up each morning. That reminds me, I left her asleep to change her.” Paddy went back to wake her. “Now, let me see the list.” Liam handed him his phone and Paddy went into the back.

“Cassie and Jasmine are not your real Sisters?” Francesca asked confused. Although she only had seen them on two days, they acted like they were related for years.

“They are now and that’s all that matters. It’s hard to describe. Technically, they are strangers to me. And yet, I feel as close to them as I do Marie and Marie is my Sister by birth.” Liam acknowledged. “Any Brothers or Sisters back in Italy?”

“No, I am a lone child.”

“I’ve got everything she requested except the grande wormwood in the quantity she wanted. I used the rest to make a batch of absinthe. I’ll have more next week.” Paddy said as he came out with a medium sized box. They could hear the clinking of glass jars within. “I’ll let her know. Anything else?”

“Not unless you have white wine.” Francesca piped up. “I need it for cooking purposes.”

“I can’t sell you wine due to your age, but I can sell you this.” Paddy said as he went into the back and came back with a small jar of powder. “Just add water and wait five minutes. As long as it’s done by a magic user, it will turn into wine. The whole jar makes a half liter.”

“I do not need more. You know a lot about making alcohol.”

“True, it’s me one vice.” Paddy said with a wistful smile. Then he continued with a sly wink, “After women that is.”

“Thank you for all your help.” Liam said as he paid for Francesca’s purchase.

“And don’t be strangers, either of you.” Paddy called out as they left.

“Did I keep you waiting long?” Cassie asked Lydia as she slid into her favorite booth.

“No.” Lydia smiled.

“You know you could have just called and told me your decision. You didn’t need to take me out.”

“I know. I just wanted to thank you again in person.” The waitress came and took their order. “Since you don’t take money, I asked Jasmine if she knew what your favorite restaurant was.” Lydia continued.

“My Dad used to take me here and then my Cousin Barry started when he could drive. I’ve also worked here off and on over the last five years. It was my first job after high school. Anytime I would find myself without a source of income, the owner would let me come back and work. So what did you decide?”

“I’ll keep the ‘O’ command please.” Lydia blushed and Cassie smiled.

“Any other changes you would like to make before Sunday and the spell closes?” Cassie queried after the appetizer was brought out.

“Just one. Allow me the ability to tell Roger about what happened to me. I may decide not to, but I would like the option.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Lydia, I order you to have the ability to tell Roger about your penance and the reasons behind how and why. You must call me, however, before doing so.”

“Thank you. What made you decide on what you did back at the Country Club?”

“When I had you entranced, you had to tell me the truth. I asked you why you were the way you were. Your answer of ‘Because I’m young, beautiful and rich.’ made no sense. So that’s why I had you do volunteer work.” Cassie noticed a strange look play across Lydia’s face.

“It makes no sense to you, but it does to me. My God, I became one of them.” Lydia shamefully confessed.

“Who? What are you talking about?” Cassie asked puzzled.

“That was the motto of the meanest clique at the boarding school I went to. If you noticed in my room, there are no pictures of me before I’m sixteen. The reason why is that I was chubby. The girls in that clique targeted me for ‘special’ attention. When they did something nasty to me and I asked why, they would chant ‘Because we’re young, beautiful and rich. And you’re just a fat bitch!’ That’s when I started working out seriously and shed fifty pounds during the summer between Freshman and Sophomore year.

I came back ready to take them on. I recruited girls and created a clique solely to destroy them. But the leader and a few others were expelled the first month of the new term for selling fake diet pills and almost killing a girl. Her clique, without her, broke apart. In the power vacuum this created, my clique took over the school.

I started out doing good and began to enjoy the perks. But you know the old saying about power corrupting. I, slowly but surely, became all that I despised and never remembered why until now. Thank you. How do you avoid your powers corrupting you?”

“My belief system and also my Cousin Barry is immune to magic. He keeps me honest. If he thought what I did to you was excessive then he would have made me alter your punishment when we visited you.”

“So if I would have complained to him Wednesday...”

“You might have been released from your penance.”

“But then I and Roger would be Lilith Ann’s magically enslaved sex toys and I wouldn’t be having multiple orgasms either.” Lydia smiled.

“Speaking of which, no pun intended, how’s Lilith Ann been acting?” Cassie asked as the deep dish pizza was brought out.

“She’s behaving and we get along great. She’s helping me plan my Mom’s charity event. She’s even asked to go with me Sunday to meet Jasmine. Who knows, maybe will even start a Sorority of former bitches cured by you.” Lydia grinned.

“Just keep an eye on her for her own good. She may not be able to do anything to you or your family, but others don’t have that protection.”

“I don’t think you have to worry about her this time, but I will do as you ask.” Lydia confirmed as they began eating.

Near the end of the meal, Cassie and Lydia heard a loud crash. They looked in the direction of the sound.

“You clumsy pig! You ruined my dress and shoes! How hard is it being a stupid waitress!” A woman snarled while trying to keep from slipping in the spaghetti and mostaccioli that was all over her, the waitress and the floor. “Or are you incapable of using the brains you were given!”

“I’m sorry Miss, but you walked into me without looking. I was setting up to serve the table across from you.” The waitress pleaded.

“Don’t give me that crap! Do you know who I am? Not that a waste of oxygen like you would. I’m the food critic for the local news. I’m going to bury this place and sic the Board of Health on it. Then I’m going to get you fired and send you the bill for a new outfit and shoes!” She shouted as she stormed towards the bathroom.

“Please see to the waitress.” Cassie requested as her eyes narrowed. It was a look Lydia remembered Cassie giving her in the massage room.

“Where are you headed?” Lydia asked as a courtesy, she knew where Cassie was headed.

“To see if I need to recruit another member into your new Sorority.” Cassie replied as she headed to the bathroom.

Lydia tried to calm the waitress as she and others helped her clean the mess up. The waitress was sobbing that it wasn’t her fault and that she couldn’t afford to lose her job. Around fifteen minutes later, the woman came out of the bathroom, dazed and spotless. She then apologized to the waitress, stating that it was her fault and she was having a bad day. She gave the waitress a forty dollar tip for causing her distress. Then the woman grabbed her purse and fled. Cassie came out a few minutes later, still with a glow.

“It was her fault. She even called me a bitch and tried to slap me when I asked her to relax. Said it wasn’t my concern and if I knew what was good for me, not to get on her bad side. She enjoys destroying people’s lives with her reviews. She’s even driven a couple of restaurants out of business just for the fun of it. Her only saving grace is that while her tongue is sharp with words, it’s gentle during sex.”

“And what else?” Lydia needled.

“And now she either has to spend the next eight weekends ‘volunteering’ at her local church or to pledge her entire 401K to it, immediately. Also, this place gets a glowing review. If you get a call in the next few weeks from a woman looking for the president of the CRB, it’s her.”

“CRB?” Lydia asked as she paid and they began to leave.

“Cassie’s Reformed Bitches.”

“I’ve never seen you this lucky before, what’s your system?” The young lady dealer asked Lilith Ann.

“No system. You’re dealing the cards not me.” Lilith Ann said with a sunny disposition, but she was scared. She was already up seven grand. She had started with craps and hit big. So she switched to the longshot bets and started to win more. She hoped that switching to Blackjack would curtail her winning streak. However, if the eight of spades she drew on the hard thirteen she doubled down on was any indication, she should just quit now. “Could you call over a Pit Boss please?”

“Did I do something wrong?” The dealer asked nervously. She had had a complaint levied against her yesterday by an obnoxious player and didn’t want any more possible trouble.

“No, I just need to talk him.” Lilith Ann answered with a gentle smile to put the dealer at ease.

“Can I help you Miss?” The Pit Boss asked. It was one Lilith Ann was not familiar with, but then she usually didn’t gamble this early in the day.

“I’m working on behalf of the Winthrop Foundation. We are planning a casino night charity event to take place on the Saturday before Halloween.” Lilith Ann said as she handed him one of the business cards Lydia had made for Lilith Ann. “We’re asking the casinos in the area to possibly supply personnel to help run the games. All of the casinos that do will be listed as sponsors for the event. Could you please tell me how to get in touch with the person who could make these decisions.”

“I will pass the card and the information to my supervisor. Someone will give you a call soon. Enjoy the rest of your stay here today.” He smiled as he left the table.

“I hope I’m picked.” The dealer said as she began dealing again. She dealt Lilith Ann a Black Jack.

“If you keep dealing like that, I hope so too.” Lilith Ann answered cheerfully as her oath required but she was still in a slight panic. She needed to stay under the IRS’s radar. Entrancing the occasional government employee to help get her driver’s license age fudged was one thing. But to possibly incur a tax audit was dangerous to someone who was sixty three but was permanently locked into looking like she did when she was twenty five.

“I thought you said you hadn’t bowled in years.” Frank inquired after Marie threw her second strike in a row.

“I haven’t but I used to have a one sixty average.” Marie smiled sweetly. “Your shot Sis.”

Jewel picked up the ball and quickly threw a gutter ball. When she went to take her second shot, Steve came onto the lane and helped her take her shot. She got seven pins. Jewel smiled, turned, hugged and kissed Steve.

“Hey save the PDAs for when you’re off the alley.” Frank said with mock disgust as the happy couple scooted off the lane. Frank then bowled a strike. Marie jumped up and ran over to congratulate Frank. She kissed him fully on the lips for the first time.

“Hey save the PDAs—” Steve started, when Frank flipped him off without breaking the kiss. Steve and Jewel laughed. “I’m going to get some nachos and sodas.”

“I’ll help you.” Frank offered as he and Steve went to the snack bar.

“Hey Sis, do you remember anything about April? She was Frank’s old girlfriend.” Marie asked nonchalantly.

“No. I would not even know what she looks like. Although I did get a strange call from someone who said their name was April last Sunday.” Jewel answered.

“What about?”

“When I said ‘Hello’, she said it’s April and that she would stick to the plan. She then asked if I knew where Frank was. He wouldn’t return her calls. I told her that he was on a date with you, the Sister I never knew, miniature golfing. She quickly hung up before I could ask her how I knew her.”

“So she is involved.” Marie thought as she looked up and smiled at Frank. “I’ll try to get her address from Frank or Steve and let Cassie know.”

“What are you two talking about?” Frank asked.

“Wedding plans.” Marie said sweetly. Jewel looked at her with confusion. But she figured if Marie didn’t want Frank to know about her trying to find out about his Ex then she would not be the one to tell him.

Meanwhile, April was plotting to get back with Frank. She had made a deal with the Devil and she was afraid of what would happen to her if she crossed Jewel.

“I don’t know who this ‘Sister’ is, but until the wedding Jewel owns me. If I wasn’t desperate, I would have never sought her out again. I wonder why Jewel acted like she didn’t know me on the phone?” April mused. “Maybe she was on speaker and Steve was there. Anyway the little carrot top of a Sister has to go if she gets in my way. One way or another!”

To Be Continued.