The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 22

“I Like her.” Selina said as she and Cassie began cuddlin after their five hour sexcapade. Cassie’s stamina spells were beginning to wear off and both of them were growing drained and sleepy. It was now two in the morning and the alarm was set for eight for their big day at Great America.

“Who?”

“Marie, your little Sister. That’s who.”

“Okay, who else cast a spell on you or are you an alien?” Cassie mock demanded.

“What do you mean?” Selina laughed and then yawned.

“You hate everyone the first time you meet them.”

“I know, but there is something about her.” Selina grinned as she tenderly brushed the hair away from Cassie’s eye. “I can see why you didn’t want to break the spell between you. She’s adorable.”

“Just like her big Sister.” Cassie smiled.

“I wouldn’t know. I haven’t met Jasmine.” Selina teased and then kissed Cassie before she could retort. “And yes, just like her Big Sister Cassie.” Selina conceded as she fell asleep.

Cassie looked into Selina’s serene face. “How did I get so lucky?” She thought before closing her own eyes and joined her lover in blissful slumber.

“How do you want to spend your last free day before joining the rat race Jas?” Samantha questioned after she turned the alarm off.

“We could spend it bed or we could go shopping.” Jasmine suggested as she began tracing hearts on Sammie’s rear. “You missed out on the power shopping last Wednesday. I still need to pick up some lingerie.”

“For work?! What exactly are they having you do?”

“Not for work. For Barry.”

“I knew he was too good to be true.” Samantha sighed. “Then again, any grown man that would go out in public, and not on Halloween, dressed as comic book character had to be hiding something.”

“Not for him! For Celeste, his fiancee.” Jasmine exclaimed as she slapped Sammie’s butt playfully. “Abigail called him last night and wanted him to go see her today. He’s surprising Celeste with a romantic getaway to a B & B in Galena this weekend. This was his only free day to get her a new outfit for the trip. He texted what he wanted and her measurements.”

“My faith in him has been restored.” Samantha grinned as she rolled over. “How about we spend the morning in bed until eleven and then spend the afternoon melting your credit cards so your Mom can’t get the money.”

“Okay. Now let’s seal the deal with a kiss.” Jasmine smiled as she leaned forward. Sammie sat up and met her halfway. While inserting her tongue into Jasmine’s mouth, Sammie tenderly pushed Jasmine onto her back. When they broke the kiss, Sammie scooted forward as Jasmine scooted away from the headboard. Next, Sammie reversed straddled Jasmine on her knees. She then began trailing kisses down Jasmine’s body as she approached Jasmine’s carnal snack bar.

Sammie inhaled deeply to savor the aroma of Jasmine’s delicacies. She then began to sample the savory item that caught her fancy, a Jasicle. As she began licking, she felt Jasmine do the same to her. While Sammie’s licks were long and teasing; Jasmine’s were quick and kitten like. However, the different styles achieved the same results, as both women orgasmed into her lover’s eager mouth within seconds of each other. Sammie rolled off Jasmine.

“How long again did you say you wanted stay in bed?” Jasmine contently inquired.

“Let’s make it noon instead Jas. Okay?” Sammie asked as she laid her head on Jasmine’s chest.

“Noon it is.” Jasmine answered as she hugged Sammie.

“Two more three pancake breakfasts please. One with hash browns, the other with bacon.” Marie told the cook. Then she turned to her boss. “How are you doing Mrs. Nelson?”

“Fine Dear.” The older woman smiled a big, warm smile. It was like the smiles she had worn last week when the spell for increased pleasure and libido was on. “Doing anything special with Frank?”

“Tonight Tiger and I are going dancing.”

“I wonder if Bernie would like to go dancing. It’s been ages since we did.”

“I don’t see why he wouldn’t. You’re only young once and your best years are still ahead of you Mrs. Nelson.”

“You’re too kind Marie.” Mrs. Nelson blushed. “But my best years are behind me.”

“Are you sure? Have you looked in mirror lately?” Marie asked as she picked up a pot of coffee to freshen the customers’ cups.

Mrs. Nelson stopped to think about what Marie had said. She did notice that she looked and felt younger and more energetic recently. She was also more intimate with her Husband. They had shared each other’s company in bed more times in the last week than they had in the previous five months combined. She wasn’t sure why they ever drifted apart sexually, but she decided that they were not going to again. She picked up the phone and called him.

“Hun, I don’t care if there is football on. Tonight we are going dancing. ... Okay?! Then we are going to make it a real date. You are also going to take me to a restaurant first without ordering from the Senior menu. We are not old! ... Afterwards? Well, if you play your cards right, I’ll do whatever you want in bed. ... Yes, even that!”

“If it’s too cold back there, I’ll put the window up.” Liam offered as he drove down the interstate.

“We are okay.” Tommy confirmed, after checking with Francesca.

“Why do you like to drive with the window down?” Rachel asked.

“I like the fresh air.” Liam smiled.

“How much is it to go into the park?” Francesca queried.

“I’ve got you covered.” Tommy said. “I invited you. Besides, the man always pays.”

“And who taught you that?”

“Every girl I’ve ever dated.”

“But I am not every girl.” Francesca complained.

“True. You’re special and magical.” Tommy complemented.

Liam saw the slight panic in Francesca’s eyes in the rear view mirror. She wondered if Tommy knew her secret. “Don’t just tell her Tommy.” Liam goaded so Francesca knew what Tommy really meant. “Show her and kiss her.”

“May I?” Tommy asked.

Francesca it found sweet and endearing as she relaxed. As an answer, she grabbed Tommy and kissed him deeply. “Is that what you meant about ‘magical’?” She asked when she released him.

“S-S-Sì.” Tommy stammered and everyone in the car laughed.

“Have I served you well Mistress?” The Kane family maid fawned into the phone to Lilith Ann. She had just finished her report about Miriam Kane.

“Yes you have. You have pleased me.” Lilith Ann confirmed. She heard an orgasmic moan on the other end of the phone. “But you are not done. I need to know more about the divorce.” She continued to her thrall.

“Thank you for letting me to continue serving you.” The maid worshiped.

“Report to me again when you have any new information. You have my number.”

“Yes Mistress.” The maid cooed as she hung up.

“I wonder if I should recruit maids from now on to be my sex toys after my punishment is over.” Lilith Ann thought. If they were all like the Kane’s maid then she probably wouldn’t rotate them out so much.

“Who were you talking to?” Lydia asked as she approached Lilith Ann.

“A talent agency.” Lilith Ann lied. “I am trying to get a lounge singer and piano player for the casino night for entertainment. They’ll get back to me with pricing. How much of a budget do we have?” She felt bad about lying to Lydia and that concerned her.

“I think it’s thirty thousand. The country club usage is free as is the catering done by the country club and the servers. So anything that you can get for free or at lower cost in terms of decorations, equipment or entertainment helps. But don’t scrimp on quality.” Lydia confirmed. Then she continued with a grin, “I may even look the other way if you use your ‘other’ talents to help. Just don’t cost whoever too much money in the process.”

Lilith Ann was going to answer her when the receptionist came towards the pair. “While you were on the phone, one the casinos you visited on Friday called. They are willing to supply dealers. After they ask for volunteers, they will call you back with the number.” She then went back to switchboard.

“See, I don’t need to use those talents all the time.” Lilith Ann gently chided Lydia.

“Okay. Want to go to lunch with me and Roger today?”

“How about I treat.” Lilith Ann offered. “I know one of the chefs at the Azure Pearl. If he’s working then the meal is free. I’ll call and check.”

“Wow! That’s one of the best restaurants in Chicago.” Lydia marveled. “How do you know him?”

“By using my other ‘other’ talents.” Lilith Ann grinned as she dialed. “The ones I use to stay in shape.”

“Did you get enough blood?” Barry asked as he rolled down his sleeve. “I don’t like needles, even if they are being administered by a professional.”

“Two vials are all I really needed. I drew the tird to be on the safe side.” Abigail smiled. “Normally I could use a spell, but with you, well you know.”

“Well I’m glad you were once a nurse’s aide, even if it was back during World War II.”

“Well everyone had to do their part back then.”

“Why are there no stories about witches being used during that war or any war for that matter? With Hitler’s obsession with magic, you think he would have found one or two to help his cause.” Barry questioned.

“We’re not allowed to use our gifts that way. Even if we tried we couldn’t.” Abigail started and then got very emotional. “Don’t you think that I would have destroyed as much of the German army as I could for killing Aidan?” She cried out in anguish.

“Are you okay Abigail?” Barry asked with concern. He had never seen such a pained outburst from her.

“Sorry Barry.” Abigail softened. He didn’t know that a few days ago was the anniversary of her receiving notification of Aidan’s death. “I didn’t mean to snap at you.”

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“No. It’s something I have to work out myself.” Abigail said, still embarrassed at biting Barry’s head off.

“Well, if you ever need a shoulder.” Barry offered with a gentle smile as he headed out the door.

After he left, Abigail sat down and tried to figure what was happening to her. Last night she had another dream involving Aidan and Bruce Kane. The dream had ended with the same result of Abigail waking up in a pair of pleasure drenched panties. The first time it happened she blamed it on the wine. Last night, however, she was stone cold sober. She felt like she was somehow being unfaithful to Aidan, but she had not even slept with Bruce Kane. Abigail decided that she would have no further contact with Bruce Kane. As she began throwing herself into her work, Abigail hoped that decision would end the dreams and her guilt. But she also knew, deep in her heart, she was going to regret it either way.

“Have you been to other amusement parks?” Tommy questioned Francesca as they walked with Liam and Rachel to Batman the Ride. The crowd wasn’t bad and they had already ridden four roller coasters. Unbeknownst to the group, they were being shadowed by a group of three teenage girls. They had been following them since the girls spied them getting off the Raging Bull.

“Sì. A few in Italia and also Euro Disney once. But this is the best time I have ever had at one of these places.” Francesca grinned as she hugged Tommy’s arm. Not to be out done, Rachel hugged Liam around the waist.

“After Batman, want to ride Superman or go grab a late lunch? We can eat in the park or there is a mall about 3 miles from here that has a restaurant that is like a rain forest.”

“Anywhere you want is good. However, I do not want you spending all your money on me.”

“Are you saying that you are not worth it?”

“All girls are worth it.” Francesca laughed and Rachel joined in. “But I do not want you to use all your saved money on me. Otherwise, who will drive me to class next fall?”

“But you will be in Italy next fall.” Tommy said puzzled. Liam leaned over and smacked Tommy, lightly, on the back of the head. “Ow!! What was that for?!” He complained.

“Dummy, Francesca is telling you she’s staying in America to go to college.” Rachel informed the clueless Tommy.

Tommy looked at Francesca who smiled and nodded. Tommy picked her up off her feet in a joyous hug and kissed her.

“I talked to my Mamma and she said if that is my wish, I can stay here. Pappa is not too happy, but Mamma told me as long as I am home for Christmas and two weeks in the summer, she will calm him.”

“Then we definitely need to celebrate soon.” Tommy grinned.

“I will make the dinner.” Francesca offered and everyone waited to see Tommy’s reaction.

“Only if you promise to tell me what you’re making first.”

“Sì.”

As they got to the ride, Rachel turned to Liam. “Do you mind if I sit this one out?”

“We can go on something else like the carousel or go back to the food court and eat now.” Liam suggested.

“No. I know how you said you like this ride, I’ll wait.”

Looking at the line, Liam said, “It’s going to be at least a half hour.”

“I will wait with her.” Francesca offered.

“Okay. Tommy and I will meet you here and we will all go to lunch afterwards.”

“Have fun.” Rachel smiled as Tommy and Liam walked into the line. She then turned to Francesca, “You didn’t have to wait with me.”

“I know. I want to go get a gift for Tommy. I feel guilty about how much he is spending on me.”

“I also want to pick something up for Liam. I have to go to the bathroom first.” Rachel said as she headed over. Francesca followed and so did the three girls shadowing them. There was no one in the bathroom and they both headed for the stalls. Rachel exited her stall first and came face to face with one of the girls.

“Rhino says ‘Hi’.” The girl sneered as she shoved Rachel violently. Francesca rushed out of her stall when she heard the commotion and ran into the same treatment from one of the other girls. The third girl blocked the door to keep anyone else from coming in. After beating Rachel and Francesca nearly unconscious, the one who attacked Rachel pulled out a permanent marker and wrote the word “whore” on Rachel’s forehead.

“What are you doing?!” They girl guarding the door demanded. “I didn’t sign up for this! It wasn’t supposed to go this far!”

“Shut up and do what you are told, unless you don’t want to be head cheerleader next year.” The other girl snarled as they placed Rachel and Francesca back into a stall. The girl guarding the door became sullen and left with the other two. Francesca weakly tried to get Rachel up. Rachel didn’t respond to her. Unsteadily, Francesca got to her feet and went to get help.

“What are you doing here?!” Jasmine asked Celeste. Celeste was walking out of the lingerie store where she, Jasmine and Samantha had been turned into mannequins back in August. Jasmine had figured this would be the last place on Earth Celeste would ever go.

“Picking up some new lingerie. I’ll be needing new ones soon.” Celeste answered. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m out picking up new clothes for my new job. Inside and out.” Jasmine lied to keep Barry’s weekend getaway plan a secret. “Samantha, this is Celeste, Barry’s fiancée.”

“Pleased to meet you. You scored one of the good ones.”

“Yes I did.” Celeste smiled. “I’m glad I woke up in time. I could have lost him.”

“Me too.” Jasmine said as she hugged Samantha. “Do you want to get a coffee?”

“Sure. I have some free time, but decaf for me.”

“Sammie could you go grab a table for us please?”

“Don’t keep me waiting long.” Samantha said as she went ahead.

“Please don’t take this the wrong way,” Jasmine said with sincerity, “but thank you for being a former bitch. If you weren’t, I wouldn’t have Samantha or my new family or powers.”

“And thank you for being one also.” Celeste smiled back.

“Why?” Jasmine asked, intrigued.

“Because of Cassie’s present for what she did to me that day. I still haven’t used it. Do you know what it’s like to have one of the most powerful people in the world owing you a favor?”

“Considering she’s now my Sister, yes.” Jasmine smiled.

“Besides, it doesn’t hurt to have a millionaire’s Daughter as a guest to your wedding either.” Celeste laughed. “Also, because of you and the deal Barry made to Abigail for you and Marie, I get the wedding I always dreamed of without him trying to convince me to dress up as Lois Lane and get married in Metropolis.”

“Could be worse, did you see his costume from Halloween last year? That would make for an interesting wedding album.”

“What did he wear?” Celeste demanded.

Jasmine brought the photo up of Barry naked and getting a hummer from a rubber chicken. “Please understand, he lost a bet to Cassie and this wasn’t his idea.” Jasmine prefaced, as she and Celeste started walking to the coffee shop. She showed Celeste the picture. Jasmine had to help Celeste pick up her bags when she started laughing. She was still laughing when they joined Samantha inside the coffee shop.

“The picture?” Samantha asked. That was all that needed to be said.

“The picture.” Jasmine answered.

“Like I said, you got scored one of the good ones.” Samantha grinned at Celeste.

“Enjoying yourself?” Selina asked Cassie. They had finished riding Superman and were now on their way to Batman.

Before Cassie answered, they overheard an older gentleman talking to his Grandson.

“I know I promised that we would ride all the roller coasters together when you were tall enough, but Grandpa is not as young as he used to be.” His voice was sad and strained.

“That’s okay.” The boy informed him with equal sadness in his voice. “We got to ride one together. I’ll wave to you from the rest.”

Selina heard Cassie start a spell as she moved quickly towards the older man. “Excuse me Sir, is this the way to Batman the Ride?” Cassie asked as she touched him on the shoulder.

“Yes it is.” He answered as he turned to face her. He suddenly felt very invigorated.

“Thanks.” Cassie said as she and Selina walked away. Soon they were passed by the man and his Grandson. “C’mon, race you to the ride. I got my second wind!” He giddily informed his Grandson as they almost ran past.

“And to answer your earlier question, yes I am having fun.” Cassie grinned. “He’ll sleep for ten hours tonight. However, I think it will be worth it to him.”

“So do I.” Selina confirmed before kissing Cassie. “No one should ever be sad at an amusement park. Like that poor girl.” She pointed.

“That’s Francesca!” Cassie exclaimed when she saw who Selina was pointing to and ran. “Who did this?” Cassie gently demanded as she saw the tear covered welt forming on Francesca’s face.

“Two girls attacked me and Rachel in the bathroom.” Francesca sobbed as she dragged Cassie. “I cannot wake her and I am afraid to move her.”

“Selina, please guard the door.” Cassie requested as the trio entered the bathroom. There was one other girl currently in there. Cassie quickly entranced her and ordered her to forget what was happening while she was in there.

Cassie cast healing spells on Rachel and Francesca. While they were running their course, Cassie cast another set of spells to clean up both girls. As Rachel began stirring, Cassie entranced her.

“Rachel do you know who attacked you?” Cassie asked as she tried to keep her rage under control. She didn’t know which was making her madder; the physical abuse or the “whore” moniker that Cassie had removed from Rachel’s face.

“Yes. She is the head cheerleader from my high school.” Rachel droned.

“Do you know why she attacked you?”

“When she began her attack, she said ‘Rhino says “Hi”.’ After that I don’t remember anything.”

“Rhino is the football name of the boyfriend Rachel had before Liam.” Francesca informed Cassie. Although Francesca’s physical scars were healed, Cassie wanted to make sure Francesca’s emotional ones would never rear their ugly heads.

“Francesca, do you trust me?” Cassie asked earnestly.

“Sì.” Francesca confirmed, still trembling slightly. Cassie entranced her. She led the docile pair to a bench outside the bathroom. Selina followed.

“Rachel, you will forget everything that happened in the bathroom. You will only remember going to the bathroom like normal. You will wake up when I say hello. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” Rachel slowly answered. Cassie then turned to Francesca.

“Francesca, you will also forget everything that happened in the bathroom and getting me until I say ‘remember’. You will then recall everything in perfect detail, but with no anger or pain. You will wake up when I say your name. Do you understand?”

“Sì.”

“Hello Francesca. Who is your friend?” Cassie warmly asked. Both girls woke up.

“Cassie, this is my amica Rachel.” Francesca smiled, surprised to see her. Liam had asked for her to stay away from them.

“I’m a friend of Liam’s Sister Marie.” Cassie said, trying hard to not call herself “Liam’s Sister” or Liam “Squirt”. “This is my girlfriend Selina. I met Francesca on Friday when Liam visited Marie. Liam explained to Marie Thursday that he was going shopping for groceries on Friday and she asked him to pick up a few things. Have fun for the rest of the day.” Cassie and Selina left the pair.

As Rachel and Francesca started to leave to go shopping, Tommy and Liam walked up.

“That was quick.” Rachel marveled.

“What do you mean? We were in line for over thirty minutes.” Tommy asked puzzled.

Rachel looked at her watch and it was indeed over half an hour since she and Francesca said goodbye to Liam and Tommy. “Where did the time go?” She wondered. “Did we really spend that long in the bathroom?” She was going to pursue it further when Liam hugged her.

“C’mon, let’s go get something to eat. I’m starving.”

Rachel decided to let it slide. She smiled as the four left to go eat and enjoy the rest of the day.

“Why did you take Francesca’s memory temporarily?” Selina asked as they got in line for Batman.

“I didn’t want to spoil her day. I am also too mad right now to punish their attackers. Tomorrow, I should be calmer. I will release Francesca’s memory and question her then. Afterwards, I’ll decide appropriate action.”

“I’m proud of you.” Selina said. “You’re acting more grown up.”

“How grown up?”

“Keep this up and when the project I’m on is done we will use my two weeks off for a honeymoon.” Selina smiled and Cassie hugged her.

“This is the second time you have shocked me today. Are you sure you’re really you?”

“You know your new friend Francesca? I don’t like her.”

“You’re you.” Cassie smiled and hugged her tighter.

To be continued.