The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 34

“I have great news!” Lydia and Lilith Ann said together as Lydia approached Lilith Ann in the country club’s main dining room. “No, you first!” They again said together.

“I have the staffing confirmed. We now have more than enough dealers.” Lilith Ann smiled. “What’s your news?”

“I have a new assignment for you.” Lydia grinned. “That is if you think you are up for it.”

“You do remember that for the next two weeks I have to do whatever you assign me.” Lilith Ann chastised Lydia.

“Only if it is charity related and this assignment is not. Nor does it really kick into high gear until your penance is completed.”

“What is it then?” Lilith Ann asked, intrigued that Lydia would ask her to do something huge after her punishment was over.

“Wedding planner.” Lydia smiled.

“Whose?”

“Mine.”

“Yours?!”

“Yes, Maid of Honor.” Lydia confirmed. “And before you ask, you are not my second choice in either role.” The two women excitedly hugged each other.

“I agree to be both.” Lilith Ann said and then warned. “But be aware, if you turn into a bridezilla, I won’t hesitate to zap you.”

“If I do turn into a bridezilla, you have my permission.” Lydia smiled.

“Who else knows?”

“No one. You are the first. Even my Parents don’t know.”

“That’s odd. I thought Roger would be the type of man to ask your Father for permission first.”

“He is. But I made him an offer he couldn’t argue with.” Lydia playfully answered. “Besides I know my Dad likes him. We will make no announcement until after he asks for my Father’s permission.”

“Then you have my oath that I will tell no one until after you officially announce it.”

“Thank you. Now let’s grab a late lunch, finish work and then go to kickboxing class.” Lydia smiled and Lilith Ann groaned. “It won’t be that bad. And for today only, I’ll go easy on you.”

“Thank you.” Lilith Ann smiled. Then she shivered as Miriam Kane walked by. “Why is she still allowed in here?”

“Until the divorce is final, she is still a member of the Kane family. She hasn’t done anything yet to violate the club’s by-laws. Once the divorce goes thru however, her membership will be revoked.”

“So that’s why her name is still on the guest list for the casino night.”

“Unfortunately.” Lydia confirmed with some regret. “All club members had to be invited for us to be able to use the club for free. I just hope she doesn’t win any of the big prizes.”

As the waiter came over to take their order, Lilith Ann thought, “Just the Kane fortune and Jasmine’s trust fund.”

“Practice lets out at five thirty today, I should be there by ten after six. Have you heard from Miss Winthrop yet?” Ben questioned Liam. It was after school and Ben was heading to practice. Liam had caught up with him to find out when the three couples were meeting at Amy’s and Francesca’s house for dinner. Liam offered to bring the meal before they headed to the movies.

“We should have the answer by Friday Ben. Don’t worry, Lydia’s Mom is an alumna and a big donor. There —” Liam was answering when Alex’s yelling into his cell phone drowned out all conversation in the hallway.

“You have had the car since Monday. What’s the problem? ... Sugar?! You found sugar in the fuel injection system and it’s going to cost how much to flush it out?!” Alex shrieked. “My Uncle Razor is going to freak if I don’t get it running! It’s his prize sixty four Vette. ... What do I want you to do? What do you think, asshole! And make it quick!” Alex fumed as he passed them. Tiffany walked by a few seconds later trying, unsuccessfully, to hide a huge guilty grin behind her binder. She waved at Ben and Liam on her way to cheerleader practice.

“I won’t tell if you won’t tell.” Liam pledged to Ben while laughing.

“Deal.”

“Uncle Razor? Razor Frasier is Alex’s Uncle?” Liam asked as he made the name connection.

“Yeah, he never stops talking about him in the locker room. Alex idolizes him and plans to be just like him.” Ben confirmed. Razor was a pro bowl tight end in the NFL for ten years with two Super bowl rings. He was also on his fourth different team. He had played for that many teams because he wore out his welcome that many times, but was talented enough for other teams to take a chance on. It was reported that he had slept with hundreds of women; including teammates’ girlfriends and wives. He was traded the last time for sleeping with and then dumping the team owner’s Daughter via a message sent by overnight delivery.

“You should hear the stories from Alex about the month he lived with his Uncle down in Miami when his Parents went on a European vacation.” Ben continued.

“That wild?”

“Sodom and Gomorrah didn’t have that much action. It’s all just a pack of lies.”

“So why is he driving his Uncle’s car?”

“His Uncle lent it to him for the year. Razor can’t drive it due to his DUI. The judge happened to be the one woman in Florida immune to Razor’s charms.”

“This may be useful information for my Sister.” Liam thought and then said to Ben. “See you tonight. What toppings do you want on the pizza?”

“No pineapple or anchovies. Everything else is okay.”

“So anything but the Hawaiian and the kitchen sink special?”

“Yes. Please let me know the minute you hear anything about Amy’s acceptance.” Ben requested as he headed into the locker room.

“No problem.” Liam answered as he headed home to start the video editing of Tiffany and Amber’s video interviews about Alex.

“Somehow I figured all the walls would be painted black or covered in Cubs wallpaper.” Samantha commented while Cassie was giving her, Jasmine and Marie the grand tour of Cassie’s and Selina’s home. It was a two story, three bedroom brick house built in the nineteen thirties. Selina’s Great Grandfather bought it after returning home from World War II. It had been passed down to Selina after her Great Aunt, who inherited it and had no Children of her own, passed away.

“Selina only allows me this one room like that.” Cassie grinned as she opened the door to one of the spare bedrooms. “Behold, my sanctum sanctorum.”

The walls, as expected, were painted black under a layer of Cubs posters, baseball cards, programs and ticket stubs. Against one wall was an old fashion desk, next to the closet door, that had a portable Bunsen burner setup with a potion brewing. Next to the desk was a low book case with Cassie’s spell books, potion ingredients and new chemistry equipment on its shelves. The third wall had windows looking out into the street. On the floor in front of them was a yoga mat and a MP3 player docking station next to an easel with an almost finished beautiful portrait of Selina. The last wall had a curio cabinet that held signed baseballs from Cub players in the Hall of Fame. On the top shelf of this mini Cubs shrine was a mitt and an old worn Cubs hat. Front and center in the cabinet was a picture of Cassie and her Dad at Wrigley Field.

Cassie was about eight years old in it, with pig tails and missing one of her front teeth. The Leukemia that ravaged her Father’s body was still years away; so he was healthy looking and happy. The way you would always want to remember him. But the most striking thing about the picture was Cassie’s wardrobe. She was wearing a pink and white Cubs jersey with bright red shorts. The rest of the room’s current occupants were slightly stunned as they had never seen her wear anything but black or somber color shades.

“So that’s Dad.” Marie asked.

“Yeah. It was my eighth birthday. Dad took me as a birthday present.”

“And the pink jersey?”

“A present from Aunt Sheri, Barry’s Mom. I still couldn’t believe she bought it for me since they are White Sox fans. About twenty minutes after this picture was taken, it was covered in mustard, relish and beer. I dove for a foul ball and knocked over some poor guy returning from the concession stand.”

“What did he do to you?” Samantha asked as she headed over to the desk. She had become curious about the beaker over the Bunsen burner. Its contents’ color was vacillating between silver, blue and gold.

“He picked me up and gave me the foul ball. He said he wished most of the Cubs players showed the same amount of hustle. My Mom didn’t even try to clean it, she just threw it away.” Cassie relayed with sorrow.

“Nice composition Sis.” Jasmine complimented, looking at the unfinished portrait of Selina. “Is this why you haven’t given me a picture of Selina for her portrait; you’re making it yourself?”

“I figure, if I now have the talent, why waste it.” Cassie smiled. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Samantha inching closer to the desk and warned. “Don’t get too close Samantha. That potion still needs to fully stabilize.”

As if mesmerized by the swirling colors, Samantha didn’t heed Cassie’s warning and crept closer. Before Cassie could stop her, the beaker belched up part of its contents right into Samantha’s face and into her mouth. She coughed once and then stopped moving. Her expression glazed over.

“Oh Sh—” Jasmine started, when Cassie quickly covered Jasmine’s mouth and rushed her and Marie out of the room, closing the door behind them.

“Is Samantha okay?!” Jasmine worried as she tried to go back in. Cassie stopped her.

“Samantha will be fine.” Cassie assured her Sister. “Provided we are careful with the next statement said to her.”

“Why? What is that potion?” Marie asked.

“It’s like a compliance spell.” Cassie informed her Sisters. “But unlike a compliance spell, anyone can issue the order and it’s only good for one command. It cannot be used on magic users and can only be brewed by white levels. It was in the spell book that Abigail gave me. If I had not stopped Jasmine from completing that sentence. Samantha would still be relieving herself.”

“Why did you brew it in the first place?” Jasmine demanded.

“In case I needed to use a compliance spell on Alex. You know, the idiot who dated Rachel and indirectly caused her and Francesca’s beating by being an asshole towards Tiffany.”

“So why would you need to use a potion instead of the way you usually do one Sis?” Marie asked.

“He won’t be eighteen until February. I won’t cast a compliance spell the way I normally do on a minor, especially now that I know about this potion and I have the time to prepare ahead.” Cassie answered. “Lydia and I will need both of your help Sunday night please to teach him how to treat women with respect.”

“How?”

“First I need Squirt to finish gathering some intel for me. Once I have it, then I’ll let you know. The upshot is that I’m going to teach you both a spell.”

“Which one?” Marie asked, excited.

“It’s one you’ve seen me perform Sis, but don’t tell Abigail I’m giving it to you this early.”

“On one condition.” Jasmine requested. “I get to decide the order given to Samantha.”

“I’m not going to let you take to take advantage of her Sis.” Cassie warned. “It was my potion so her welfare is my responsibility.”

“Actually, it’s to level the playing field between the two of us.” Jasmine grinned.

“Who wants the last slices of pizza?” Amy asked as she, with Ben’s help, cleared the dining room table of the two nearly empty boxes and dishes.

“I’ll take them for your Father.” Amy’s Mom requested. “Thank you Liam. Anytime I don’t have to cook is always welcome.”

“No problem Mrs. Wilson.”

“I will be making dinner this Friday.” Francesca said to Mrs. Wilson. “I promised Tommy that I would make a special meal to celebrate me staying here in America.”

“You also promised to tell me what you were making before the meal.” Tommy reminded Francesca; still afraid it would be stranger than the cow stomach she made last time.

“Tortelli di zucca.”

“Which is?”

“Pumpkin ravioli.” Liam answered for Francesca. Tommy pulled a face.

“C’mon Tommy, I’ve seen you eat pumpkin pie during Thanksgiving. Give it a chance.” Liam chided Tommy as he saw Francesca’s crestfallen look.

“Okay, I’ll give them a try.” Tommy surrendered and Francesca smiled.

“The recipe has been in my family for years. You told me that pumpkins are a big part of the Halloween season and that is the reason I was making them. Normally, we serve it during Lent and Christmas Eve.” Francesca explained.

“Why Christmas Eve?” asked Rachel.

“Besides Lent, traditional Catholics don’t eat meat on Christmas Eve.” Ben answered as he returned with Amy.

“Amy, thanks again for lending me your DVD copy of the Wizard of OZ. It helped me to get my Dorothy dress to look perfect.”

“No problem Rachel.” Amy smiled. She then turned to her Mother. “We’ll be back between nine and ten.”

“All your homework is done and your room is straightened up?”

“Yes Mom.”

“Sì Signora Wilson.”

“Then have a good time.” Mrs. Wilson smiled as the three young couples left.

As she prepared for her Husband’s arrival from his commute home, Mrs. Wilson was glad that they had become a host family, albeit initially for a selfish reason. When Amy’s best friend moved away back in March, Amy was like a ship that lost its rudder. She tried, maybe too hard, to find a new friend. But after a few months with no luck, she became withdrawn, started dating the wrong type of boys and her grades started slipping. Not wanting to see her Daughter like this, Mrs. Wilson decided to take action. If Amy couldn’t find a new friend on her own, then she would find one for Amy without it being obvious to Amy that’s what her Mother was doing. She applied for them to become a host family in the student exchange program. Because the student would be sharing a room with Amy, it meant that the student would be a girl around Amy’s age.

At first, Amy seemed hesitant, but she warmed up to the idea of having someone she could talk to around her age and said yes. It took a little while but, due to Francesca staying with them, Amy was now happy again. Her grades were improving and she had not just one but a whole circle of friends. Mrs. Wilson also had to admit that she could not have picked a better boyfriend herself for Amy than Ben.

As the front door opened, Mrs. Wilson greeted her Husband with their special secret kiss that hinted more was to come. They had the house to themselves for at least the next two hours, there was nothing good on TV tonight and she didn’t have to cook. Mr. Wilson smiled and carried his Wife up to the bedroom, leaving the pizza behind. After all, cold pizza is the post meal of choice for sexual champions everywhere.

“What happened to me?” Samantha groggily requested.

“Samantha can you do a few things for us before I tell you?” Cassie asked politely.

“Only if you give me your oath you’ll tell me after I’m done.” Samantha demanded, still shaking the magic cobwebs from her mind.

“I give you my oath. Now promise me that the next time and only the next time I say go, you will run out of this house, strip naked, and yell ‘Come one, come all!’.”

“Why would I do that?!”

“Just humor us please.” Cassie pleaded.

“I promise.”

“Now promise me,” Jasmine requested, “that the next time and only the next time I say go, you will do the teapot song, with gestures, until I say stop. Then you will kiss me until I break it off.”

“You know I hate that song, but since I’m not going to, okay I promise.”

“Go.” Cassie ordered.

“Look, I don’t what you’re up to—.” Samantha started to explain to Cassie and Jasmine. “but I don’t have to honor stupid agreements like you two do. I am not going to strip naked an—”

“Go.” Jasmine interrupted.

Samantha stopped talking. Her face contorted as she struggled with herself but lost. Against her will, she made a fist with her left hand and started singing. “I’m a little teapot, short and stout.", she then crooked her left arm and put her fist on her waist while raising her right arm crooked with a limp wrist. “Here is my handle. Here is my spout. When I get all steamed up. Hear me shout, tip me over and pour me out!” Samantha dipped to her side before starting over again. Jasmine had Samantha repeat the song four times before she said stop. Angrily, Samantha charged over to Jasmine and kissed her deeply until Jasmine pulled away. Samantha turned to face Jasmine and her Sisters.

“What the hell did you do to me?!!”

“You kind of did it to yourself when you got too close to that potion I warned you about and ingested some.” Cassie told Samantha in soothing tones. “The potion is a compliance spell. We had to give you a long term command to follow. So now your oath, but only to Jasmine, must be obeyed no matter what like I, Marie and Jasmine have to do with all of ours.”

“How much of this was your idea Jas?” Samantha demanded.

“The command was my idea, with Cassie’s help refining it. The test was also my idea.”

“Marie, Cassie can you please give us some privacy.” Samantha requested with thin restraint.

“Follow me.” Cassie led Samantha and Jasmine to the other spare bedroom. There were two queen size beds in the room. “Marie and I will be downstairs working on the desserts. Take as much time as you need.” Cassie closed the door after her.

“Why Jas?” Samantha demanded as she sat down on one of the beds.

“You heard my Sister. We—”

“I’m not talking about that!” Samantha tersely cut Jasmine off. “I’m talking about the four choruses of the damn teapot song!”

“What?”

“Spells being cast on me I can accept. Otherwise, I would have left you after we found out you were a witch. And, as your Sister explained, it was my fault for getting too close after she said to back off. However, why did you see the need to force me to continue to sing that song knowing how I hate it!?”

“Two reasons. One, to prove to you without a doubt that your oaths to me are now binding.”

“And the other?”

“Spring break sophomore year Sammie.”

“My God! Give it a rest already Jas!” Samantha complained. “It wasn’t that bad!”

“Yes it was. It was torture and you’re the one who dragged me on that ride Sammie!”

“Stop being so melodramatic!” Samantha protested. “Look Jas, it’s not my fault that the ride broke down.”

“True, but it is your fault that you wouldn’t let me use one of your ear buds and I had to listen to ‘It’s a Small World.’ for over an hour until they fixed the ride. Talk about inhuman punishment! It took me over a month to get that song out of my head!” Jasmine glared. Samantha glared back.

After a few minutes, first Samantha and then Jasmine starting snickering. It soon turned into full blown laughter out of both of them.

“So, are we even now? I don’t have to hear about that ever again.”

“Yes Sammie. I promise.” Jasmine grinned.

“That overwhelming urge and need I felt during that song to continue singing. Is that how you felt when you had to wear the maid uniform and serve me breakfast in bed?”

“Yes. So do you still want to make bets against me knowing that you have to honor them no matter what like I do?” Jasmine teased.

“Yes.” Samantha smiled as she started to undress. “It brings a whole new thrill level.”

“What are doing Sammie?”

“Let’s make a bet to christen the new arrangement between us Jas.” Sammie kissed Jasmine. “You call the stakes. I’ll call the contest.”

“You’re on.” Jasmine grinned as she began stripping.

“What gives you the right to sit there and judge me?” Mandy demanded. She was with Dr. Parker. It was the first complete sentence she had spoken in either of her two solo sessions.

“I’m not here to judge you.”

“Bullshit!” Mandy growled. “You and that Winthrop bitch both have judged me and decided that I’m somehow broken and you need to fix me. You’re wasting both yours and my time. There is nothing wrong with me!”

“Who said there was anything wrong with you?” Dr. Parker asked.

“I am sitting here forced to talk to a shrink aren’t I!” was Mandy’s defensive answer.

“’Shrinks’, as you call us, don’t see the world as absolutes. There is not just black and white, but many shades of gray. We see people the same way; as individuals who sometimes need assistance.”

“Whatever. I don’t need yours or that Winthrop bitch’s help.”

“Whose help do you need?”

Mandy appeared to start to say something and then hesitated before answering “No one’s.”

“If you truly feel that way, then walk out the door.” Dr. Parker pointed behind Mandy. “I won’t stop you.”

“Except if I do, the two of you will turn Tiffany over to the police.”

Noticing again that Mandy was more concerned for Tiffany than herself, Dr. Parker baited Mandy with, “Why do you care? After all, she is the real reason you are here and talking to a shrink.”

“No she’s not!!” Mandy exploded out of her chair and got into Dr. Parker’s face. Dr. Parker calmly stayed where she was. She had been threatened before and could tell when the person was lashing out with frustration more than actual anger or menace. Dr. Parker changed her tactics.

“So tell me about your friendship with Tiffany. Why is she special to you?”

“She just is.” Mandy said as she sat back down and started to impersonate a clam. The session ended without another word spoken by Mandy. As Dr. Parker prepared for Tiffany’s arrival, she wished she had more time with Mandy. She had almost opened up, but pulled back at the last minute. There was only one mandatory session left and Dr. Parker knew that after tomorrow Mandy would not voluntarily continue. She would informed Lydia and Tiffany and hoped that between the three of them they could come up with a plan to get Mandy to continue with her sessions.

“Everything okay between you and Samantha now Sis?” Cassie asked as Jasmine entered the kitchen alone. Cassie and Marie had already made two cakes that were in the oven. Cassie was currently working on the batter for eclairs and Marie was finishing making the custard filling before she tackled making a Crème Chiboust.

“Yes Sis.”

“Good. Would you please start making the chocolate coating for the eclairs.” Marie sweetly requested.

“No problem.” Jasmine answered as she grabbed an apron.

“So where is Samantha?”

“Samantha, entrer s’il vous plaît.” Jasmine called out.

“Oui Mademoiselle Kane.” Samantha answered as she walked in the room and then stood in the corner waiting for instructions.

“Dare I ask?” Cassie amusedily inquired.

“Samantha decided to test our new arrangement with a small wager. We gave each other oaths that the loser had to become the other’s French maid until the morning.”

“So Samantha lost and can now only speak French?” Marie asked.

“Not only that, she doesn’t even understand English.” Jasmine confirmed. “Evidently, her definition of a French maid is way different than mine.”

“So much for explaining the Wiccan code of Chivalry tonight.” Cassie laughed. “The problem is that you said to become a French maid, not just to act like one. Always be careful when wording your oaths and promises. That’s why I made sure there was no ambiguity in the command we gave her.”

“What did you bet on Sis?” Marie asked her Big Sister.

Jasmine flashed back to about thirty minutes before when she and Sammie were engaged in their carnal contest. They were stretched out on one of the beds in the sixty-nine position trying to make the other release first. It appeared to be a dead heat until Jasmine surprised Sammie by inserting a finger in her derriere. Sammie released mere seconds before Jasmine did. Jasmine left Sammie in the bedroom as she went down the hall to the bathroom to wash her hands. When Jasmine came back, Samantha was dressed, had the bed remade and Jasmine’s clothes neatly folded.

“Thanks Sammie.”

“Quoi Mademoiselle Kane? Je ne comprends pas.” was Samantha’s confused answer.

“Cut it out Sammie.” Jasmine ordered as she started to get dressed.

“Quoi Mademoiselle Kane? Je ne comprends pas.” Samantha repeated again. She then moved over to help Jasmine get dressed. Jasmine pushed her away.

“Excusez-moi.” Samantha apologized. At that point, Jasmine realized that Samantha was not playing around. She started talking to Samantha in French and deduced from Samantha’s answers that she was now under the power of her oath and honoring the bet.

“Sis —” Marie began to ask again, when Cassie piped up.

“It doesn’t matter. We are falling behind schedule. Jasmine, since you are the only person that can talk to Samantha, you two work together.”

“Yes Sis.”

As Jasmine began helping her Sisters, she wondered how Sammie was going to try to pay her back on the next bet. She briefly had the image of Barry, after he lost a bet to Cassie, with the rubber chicken on his manhood morph into her with a rubber chicken attached to each breast. Then she wondered how Sammie would look with an ankh tattoo pointing the way to her nether lips like Cassie’s tattoo. Jasmine shivered with excitement. “Sammie was right.” She thought as she starting blending the two different chocolates for the eclairs together. “Bets will take on a whole new thrill level if we both had to honor them to the letter.”

“Have you got a picture of you in the wedding gown that you picked out today?” Steve asked Jewel as he crawled into bed for the night.

“You know it’s bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her gown before the ceremony.” Jewel chastised Steve. “However my Sister got some of Jasmine in her bridesmaid dress.”

“I thought that was only for the twenty four hours before the wedding, not four months.” Steve laughed at the picture of his Cousin.

“Mon Trésor, I want nothing to go wrong.” Jewel pleaded, scared.

“What’s bothering you? You’ve been apprehensive the whole evening.”

“As I tried on one more gown, before I went back to the one my Sister said was perfect, something strange happened.”

“What?”

“I was looking at myself in the mirror, when the reflection turned into us together and then ...” Jewel started crying.

“Then what?” Steve gently requested.

“We burst into flames!” Jewel sobbed into Steve’s chest. “What if it’s an omen that we aren’t meant to be together!?”

“Or maybe you were light headed from not eating since Monday so you could fit into all the gowns.” Steve kissed away her tears. “Has anything like that happened before?”

“Since losing my memory? No.”

Unbeknownst to the new Jewel, the vision mirrored the defining moment of Jewel turning from caring to heartless. After Derek robbed her, Jewel came back to the sorority house and started a small bonfire with all her pictures of Derek. The last picture tossed on the pile was one of Jewel in a white ball gown and Derek in formal attire. When Derek found out that Jewel had never gone to a prom because of her being in Juvie, he had surprised her with dinner at a fancy restaurant and a photo shoot with a professional photographer. Derek also rented a gown for her to wear. The gown in the picture was a close match to the wedding gown Jewel tried on last. As the photograph burnt, Jewel had cursed all men and vowed to never give her heart to another man.

It was almost as if the image at the bridal shop was created by a small piece of the old, heartless Jewel trying to warn her current self before she gave herself fully to Steve.

“So unless it happens again, don’t worry about it.” Steve assured Jewel. “There is nothing in this world that could ever break apart a love like ours. I love you Ma Belle Bijou.”

“And I love you too.” Jewel smiled as she began to use her hand to raise Steve’s sex mast. When it was ready, Jewel climbed aboard the love boat and eagerly began her erotic voyage. Jewel rode wave after wave of pleasure as Steve tried to keep the carnal cruise going for as long as he could. When he finally released, Jewel was his completely. The last vestiges of the hate-ruled Jewel were washed overboard, never to been seen or heard from again.

“I love you.” Steve kissed Jewel.

“I love you more.” Jewel answered as she drifted off to sleep. It was the first time, in their relationship, that the statement was true.

To Be Continued.