The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 39

“You can stare at it from now until doomsday, but the results won’t change.” Samantha laughed. “Just admit it, you lost.” She began pushing Jasmine away from her computer and into the bathroom.

Earlier, they had gone into Chicago to pick up their mail from the last few weeks and to see how well things were progressing between Taylor and Erik. They were the couple whose romance had been helped along by Taylor accidentally eating one of Cassie’s ‘special’ candy bars. This caused her to let Erik know how she truly felt about him. After visiting for two hours, Erik suggested that they all go to a new sports bar that had opened nearby. While there, Jasmine had gotten caught up in the Cubs trivia contest. After winning, she had became insufferable. Jasmine was still gloating during the ride home. Finally, Samantha had enough. She challenged Jasmine to a battle of wits with an interesting twist. After her night of accidentally being turned into a true French maid by her oath, Samantha wanted to see how completely they could role play scripted scenarios. Jasmine, still flushed with victory, had quickly agreed. She had lost, however, and now regretted her brash decision.

“I don’t care what that website says.” Jasmine protested as she entered the bathroom. “I did not lose.”

Samantha went to the dresser and returned with the maid costume that she had Jasmine wear after losing a previous bet. She handed the outfit to Jasmine and shut the door. “Remember, no underwear Jas.”

“You cheated!” Jasmine groused thru the door. She was trying to avoid the inevitable, but her oath kicked in full force. She began removing her clothes to put on the maid costume.

“No, I did not.” Samantha countered. “I called the stakes, you called the bet. It’s not my fault that I could name more Cubs in the Hall of Fame than you. I give you my oath that I did not ask your Sister for help and that I did not cheat.”

“But you always hated baseball.” Jasmine kept complaining. She was now naked. She picked up the dress from the counter and began putting it on. Next came the apron, choker and the uniform’s black sheer stockings. Finally she began to add the garter belt. “You’re a hockey fan.”

“So what’s wrong with me learning about something my partner loves?” Samantha answered. Jasmine didn’t answer back. Samantha waited a few moments more without hearing anything from inside the bathroom. “She must have on the costume and her oath fully kicked in.” Samantha thought as she slowly opened the door. Jasmine was standing like a life sized doll. Samantha waved her hand before her lover’s face and received no reaction. She tried holding her finger under the cold water tap and then stimulating Jasmine’s womanhood but still elicited no response. Smiling, Samantha left the bathroom, undressed and went to the bed.

“Let’s see how well the rest of the script works.” Samantha wondered, before she tersely called out. “Yvette, why are you making me wait!”

Hearing the name ‘Yvette’ activated Jasmine. She came running into the bedroom with her new personality in place. She spoke with a sexy French accent. “Oui Mademoiselle. Sorry Mademoiselle.”

“You’re tardiness is unacceptable. You know what you must do now to please me.” Sammie said with mock indignation.

“Oui Mademoiselle.” Yvette knelt and crawled to the edge of the bed. Still kneeling, she put Sammie’s left big toe in her mouth and began to sensually suck on it. Yvette continued by running her tongue between the rest of the toes. She repeated this with Sammie’s right foot. After she was done, Yvette remained kneeling. “Anything else Mademoiselle?”

“Inspection time Yvette.” Sammie ordered. Yvette jumped up and stood at attention. Sammie leaned forward to lift up the outfit’s skirt to inspect Yvette’s womanhood. “You call that inspection ready?!” She exclaimed as she jumped out of the bed.

“I tried my best. What is Mademoiselle going to do to me?” Yvette asked, scared. She needed to keep this job at all costs.

Sammie gave Yvette a sultry smile as she began to undress her. “I am going to show you first-hand how clean ‘inspection ready’ should be.” She then gently pushed Yvette onto the bed. Sammie climbed back in and inserted her tongue into Yvette’s nether lips.

“Oooh! Mademoiselle this is not mmm in my job description. B-but if you insist.” Yvette husked as Sammie’s erotic housekeeping on her womanhood began doing a number on Yvette. Sammie kept her carnal cleaning lesson going for as long as she could. Yvette neared her orgasm as Sammie’s began polishing Yvette’s G spot. Sammie sensed this. She inserted a finger in Yvette’s belly-button, turning her back into Jasmine, just as the orgasm hit. Jasmine lay there spent for a few minutes before she recovered. She began kissing Sammie, then she punched her.

“Bleah!! You could have washed your feet first!” Jasmine groused. “I can still taste them!”

“You deserve it for being an insufferable ass after the bar contest.” Samantha countered. “Besides I needed to see how completely you were the Yvette character. I know you would never suck my toes as yourself. I can’t believe the script worked as well as it did. I can’t wait to take Yvette out for a longer test drive.”

“Only if you win the next round Sammie.” Jasmine grinned. “Otherwise, naughty nurse Nancy gives me a full physical.”

Samantha kissed Jasmine. “To the next wager.”

“To the next wager.” Jasmine agreed.

“No, I don’t know if I will be able to fly around on a broom.” Liam sighed, with a smile, as he ran the full pallet jack into a truck. As soon as he and Tommy were alone at work, Tommy had begun pounding Liam with questions about his abilities and his new family.

“And you say that Cassie is one of the most powerful witches in the world?”

“There are maybe five to eight white level witches stronger than she is.” Liam answered. “I know she’s the strongest witch in North America.”

“White level?”

“There are five levels of witches. In order of strength, blue is the weakest and the most common type of witch. Next is green. Francesca is a member of this level. Red, of which I am member, follows. Then comes gold. Marie and Jasmine are in this group. At the top is white. There are only ten total white level witches in the world out of about fifty thousand of us.”

“Wow!” Tommy marveled. “And she really is your Sister; not just in name?”

“Yes. Just as Jasmine Kane is. The blood spell Cassie did involving Marie and Jasmine made all of us into a family as well as making us witches. In the beginning it was a little strange, but now I can’t picture a time that we weren’t all family.”

“Is that why you told me before that I would be amazed at what Marie could do now?”

“Yes.” Liam grinned as he closed the truck. “After Cassie, I think Marie is the strongest of us. She did her first act of magic and learned to speak magic before me and Jasmine.”

“So when did you discover you were a witch?” Tommy continued as he moved boxes of organically grown tomatoes from one pallet onto a smaller pallet to shrink wrap.

“On the Saturday I found Marie. Cassie showed me then how powerful my oath, as a witch, was. However, I was doing magic a few days before that without realizing it. Remember the day Rhino was harassing me before he transferred to a different lunch period?”

“You caused Rhino to drop trou?!” Tommy laughed as he remembered Alex, ‘Rhino’, trying to scurry out of the cafeteria with his pants around his ankles.

“Not on purpose, but yes.” Liam sheepishly admitted.

“So how did you and Francesca find out that each of you were witches?” Tommy questioned, still laughing. “Secret handshake?”

Now it was Liam’s turn to laugh. “No. Due to Cassie’s spell, I already had my powers in full force. New natural witches like Francesca can detect fully developed witches. This helps them find out about what they are. This ability diminishes quickly after they detect their first witch. However, the need to talk to this witch is overpowering. That’s why she was so intense the day we first met her.

She followed me to my magic class and that’s when we all found out about each other. She asked for help and Cassie made a deal with our magic teacher to teach her as well.”

“Is that why she is staying in America after the school year is done?”

“That’s one of the two reasons. I think you know the other reason. In fact, you are the other reason.” Liam teased his best friend. Tommy turned red.

“How did Francesca follow you? Marie doesn’t live close and exchange students are not allowed to get a driver’s license in the country where they are staying.” Tommy questioned.

“Francesca asked Amy to drive her, but Amy ‘remembers’ that night differently.”

“Have I been made to ‘remember differently’ about anything?” Tommy asked with concern. He didn’t like the idea of someone messing with his mind. Especially now after he saw how easily Cassie was able to do it with Ben, Rachel and Amy.

“Nothing. I give you my oath.” Liam assured him. Tommy relaxed.

“I still don’t understand one thing. If you have your powers ‘full force’, why do you need a teacher?” Tommy asked, puzzled.

“I think last night kind of proves why I need training and a teacher. I have my powers, I just don’t know how to control or channel them properly. That’s the real reason why I wear the ring.” Liam removed the work glove he had started wearing and showed Tommy his Claddagh ring. “And Marie, Jasmine and Francesca wear necklaces. They prevent us from accidentally using magic. They also stop magic from being used on us. If Francesca had not had her necklace on last night, she would have been knocked out as well. The ring also stopped Francesca from detecting me until I had to take it off for the metal detectors.”

As Tommy began digesting everything Liam had told him, he saw Francesca approaching them.

“I asked Amy to drop me off after church. I explained that you will drive me back.” Francesca smiled after she kissed Tommy. She turned to Liam. “Has Tommy been, what is the phrase, ‘speaking your ear off’?”

“The phrase is ‘talking my ear off’.” Liam smiled. “And no he has not.”

“Can both of you answer something for me?” Tommy asked.

“Tommy, as I explained last night, Francesca can’t say anything to you about magic or us being witches. She gave her oath.” Liam admonished Tommy.

“But it’s not directly about magic.” Tommy protested. “Liam, you said that you got your powers on that Thursday three weeks ago. However, you didn’t get your ring until the following Sunday. Why didn’t Francesca detect you that Thursday or Friday?”

Liam started to answer, but stopped. He had never thought about that. “Were you out of school those days? Were you ill?” He asked Francesca.

“I was out of school but I was at the Consolato Generale d’Italiaear in Chicago.”

“What’s that?” Tommy asked, confused.

“I think that’s the Chicago Italian Consulate.” Liam answered and Francesca nodded. “It’s like a mini embassy. Was there something wrong with your passport or student Visa?”

“No, although that is what I told my exchange Family. I was asking to go home.” Francesca explained. Liam and Tommy were surprised.

“Why?” They both asked.

Francesca explained to them about her abusive ex-boyfriend in Italy, his Grandmother ‘cursing’ her and all of the bad things that had happened to her before meeting them. “With every big or small bad thing that happened to me in America, I thought I was truly cursed. I went to the Consolato for help to be sent back home so I could have the curse taken away. Signorina Berto, the person I needed to speak to, was not there Thursday, so I went back Friday. She thought I was just missing my old life and family. She took me around Chicago to talk with me. She explained that she had been an exchange student in Chicago years ago and how this was a once in a lifetime chance. She asked me to give America another week or two. If I was still sad I was to call her and she would speed the paperwork thru. I agreed, but I had already made up my mind to go back to Italy.

I was going to wait until the next Friday to have the paperwork started. Then everything changed after I met you, your Sisters and Tommy.” Francesca smiled. “You should have heard the joy in her voice when I called Signorina Berto to ask to have my student Visa extended.”

“Liam, do you think you’ll be ready to cast spells that you can control safely by Christmas?” Tommy inquired as he began working again.

“No. Why?”

“Francesca is going back to Italy for Christmas. I was hoping you could give me a set of muscles so I can go with her and kick the crap out of her ex-boyfriend.”

“Do not worry about him.” Francesca smiled. “He is not worth it.” She then kissed Tommy. “Now that you are in my life.”

“Afternoon Officer, sorry, Detective Morris.” Paddy greeted the man that walked into his store.

“I’m off duty, so it’s just Donnie.” Donnie answered. He was a fit, middle aged man with just a touch of gray in his sideburns and a youthful smile.

“I haven’t seen ye in the old neighborhood since your promotion Donnie. What brings you back around here, and on a Sunday?”

“An old friend of mine, Paddy. Her name is Madge Thompson.” He answered. “Her car was about half a block from here before it was towed a few days ago. I saw her name on the impound list while I was investigating a case. I tried contacting her but she is not answering her phone.” He pulled out a picture and handed it to Paddy. “Her agency told me she went to Ireland, but her passport doesn’t show activity. I’ve been asking the business owners in the area if they have seen her. This area has few surveillance cameras, but then again it has the lowest crime rate in the city. It’s one of the reasons why I transferred out of here. It’s boring. Not like when our Great Grandfathers were alive.”

Paddy had known the Morris family since nineteen twenty-nine. He had saved the elder Morris from dying during a drive-by shooting from Al Capone’s gang near his property. Paddy was loading up to make a delivery and was the intended target. A hurriedly cast spell kept the elder Morris alive until the ambulance arrived to take him to the hospital. Since then, Paddy had been looking out for the Morris family.

Paddy feigned ignorance while he examined the photo. However, Paddy knew exactly where Madge Thompson was. She had been in Paddy’s store since early Friday morning after she broke into the place. Then again, she was in no condition to go anywhere or do anything. Roxanne had overloaded Madge with a massive dose of magical sexual pleasure after catching her in the act of stealing data off his computer. Roxanne had not realized the problems this could cause. Paddy had to release the erotic pressure carefully or risk permanent physical and mental injury to Madge. The safest way required keeping Madge motionless and mindless for at least another week. So Paddy had stashed her in the window as a mannequin. Of course this was after Paddy had modified her mid-forties body so that hopefully no one would recognize her. The fact that she was now blond, was wearing only a white bikini and laying on her back stretch between two chairs also helped to distract people from looking too closely at her face. And judging by Donnie’s lack of recognition, Paddy knew he had been successful.

Paddy handed the picture back. “Is she a private detective? She looks like a Lassie that came in wee while ago demanding information about a former employee of mine. She was rude, so I kicked her out of here.”

“Regrettably, that would have been her. She used to be a sweet person and fine police officer until frustration took over. It’s what got her kicked off the force.”

“If ye don’t mind telling tales out of school; what was the reason?” Paddy asked as he dusted the glass cases.

“About 12 years ago, she came home drunk after being passed over for promotion again. She caught her then Husband in bed with two women. I told her before she married him that he wasn’t good enough for her.” Donnie Morris said bitterly. Paddy noted this. He began to notice a pattern that hinted Donnie had stronger feelings for Madge than just as friends while he talked more about her.

“Anyway, with the alcohol thinking for her and after the bastard called her a ‘fat bitch’, she fired a shot into the bed at his privates. The bullet almost hit and it could have injured a fourteen month old baby in the apartment below. Luckily, the baby’s mobile over the crib deflected the bullet.” He continued sadly. “She was cleared of the assault charge, but her chances for ever getting a promotion were finished by the unlawful discharge of a weapon misdemeanor. Plus there was the payment the department had to shell out to the family living below her. She quit the force, cashed out her pension and started a detective agency to help Wives catch cheating spouses. She didn’t want another woman to experience the pain and shame she had.”

“That sounds admirable.”

“It was, in the beginning. However, as the years passed, she became less concerned with guilt and justice. She became more concerned with making money and with hurting anyone she was paid to hurt or who was in her way. I think she began to see all of us as if we were like her cheating Ex Husband. He dragged out the messy divorce for as long as he could. Because she tried to kill him, the judge gave him almost everything in the divorce. She almost lost control of her detective agency because he was given part ownership in the settlement. She borrowed off of me to get rid of him.” Donnie said, pained. “She also started to let her friends slip by the wayside.”

“Like you?”

“Like me.” Donnie confirmed. “It seems the only time she calls me nowadays is to get license plates run down quickly.”

Paddy already knew the answer, but quickly entranced Donnie for confirmation.

“Was she ‘the one that got away’?”

“Yes. When I first met her she was already dating her Ex Husband, so I could not ask her out. We tried dating after she walked out on him, but she never really gave us a chance. She quickly threw herself completely into getting her detective agency started. After her messy divorce, I tried again, but she was inconsolable from losing everything. I decided to give her some space and time. I guess I waited too long.”

“Not if I have a wee say in it.” Paddy thought as he smiled. He followed up with, “Are you currently in a relationship?”

“No.” Donnie droned.

“Donnie, when I awaken you, I want you to forget everything from you telling me that Madge uses you only to run down plate numbers. Also, the next time I use your name, you will believe that Madge has just sent you an email. The message is that she needed to go out of town for a while to figure some things out. She left her phone behind to not be distracted by work or anyone. Also, she will come see you first thing when she gets back. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Donnie answered. Paddy woke him up.

“That’s sad Donnie.” Paddy said. Donnie reacted to his name and started to follow Paddy’s instructions. He grabbed his phone. “Anything important?” Paddy asked.

“It’s an email from Madge. She says that she needed to get away from it all and when she gets back, she needs to see me.” Donnie smiled with relief, but then frowned. “But why would she leave her car parked illegally around here?”

“Maybe it was stolen from the airport and dumped here. As you said, this area is sparse with cameras.” Paddy hurriedly suggested to alleviate Donnie’s suspicions. “Just ask her when she gets back.”

“You’re right, it can wait.” Donnie agreed with a smile. “Sorry to bother you.”

“No bother at all Donnie. Always glad to see you and don’t be a stranger. I hope, next time, me Son and his Fiancée will be here for me to introduce them to you.”

After Donnie left, Paddy went to the window to talk to Roxanne.

“Darling, you heard everything correct?” Roxanne’s necklace glowed green for ‘yes’.

“With your permission, I would like to cut your stay in the win—” Immediately the necklace glowed bright red for ‘no’. “Please hear me out first Darling. I want to bring you out of the window tomorrow to discuss how we handle Madge after I finish detoxing her. Plus, I will also put ye back in the window Tuesday and leave ye there until Sunday. Okay?” The necklace glowed green this time. “Thank you Darling.” Paddy smiled and patted her before leaving the window.

Roxanne was ecstatic. Not only did she not have to wait a week before being put back into the window, but Paddy referred to her as his Fiancée. She couldn’t wait to tell him yes. Then she heard her trigger bell ringing and began enjoying the sexual gift it brought with it.

“How long before we take care of Alex tonight?” Marie yawned from the back seat. They were riding back to Marie’s place from their potions class. The class went smoothly with Jasmine and Marie again picking up the information quickly. Abigail was impressed. Before they left, Abigail gave Jasmine a list of a few items to bring with them next weekend.

“Late. Plus I still need to teach you and Jasmine the spell before Lydia shows up.”

“As excited as I am to learn it, why not just cast it on all of us yourself?” Marie yawned again.

“With this spell, the more people you cast it on, the shorter the spell length. If I cast it on myself it would last two hours since I am white level. You and Jasmine casting it on yourselves would last an hour since you are gold level. If I cast it on all four of us, it would only last fifteen to twenty minutes. Do you have Amber down pat?”

“Yes Sis. Why did you assign me Amber?” Marie yawned a third time.

“Because your personalities are closest, Sis. I gave Gloria to Jasmine since I’m hoping that Alex isn’t smart enough to know the difference between Spanish and Italian. Lydia relates to the whole situation with Tiffany the best. I am playing Tegan because she had the most anger.” Cassie explained. Then she became concerned. “Is everything okay Sis? Will you be able to go tonight?”

“I’m exhausted. I didn’t get much sleep. I had a headache keeping me up most of the night.”

“How about I cast a sleep spell on you? By the time we reach your place, you’ll feel like you slept ten hours.”

“That’s all this spell will do to me?” Marie asked her big Sister. “Nothing else? I want to know for future reference.”

“I give you my oath.” Cassie smiled to allay her fears. “It might be after one in the morning before we get done with Alex and you have to be up for work at five.” Marie agreed. She took her necklace off and handed it to Cassie. Cassie cast the spell and Marie was quickly asleep.

“Can that be the next spell you teach me?” Jasmine asked. “Samantha needs help sleeping when I snore.”

“What happened with the potion I gave you earlier?”

“It tasted like old gym socks.” Jasmine replied, disgusted. “I love her, but not enough to drink that again.”

“Sorry, I must have given you one of my earlier potions.” Cassie apologized. “Don’t worry, now that we have Marie’s cooking abilities, everything I brew tastes great. I’ll give you the right one on Tuesday.”

“Speaking of brewing—” Jasmine handed her Sister the list Abigail gave her. “What are sultanas and crubeens?”

“Green seedless grapes and pigs’ trotters.” Cassie answered as she looked over the rest of the list.

“Pigs’ trotters?”

“You know, pigs’ feet. Paddy knows a guy that can get you a great deal.”

“What?!” Jasmine exclaimed. “These aren’t potion ingredients.”

“No, they are some of the things needed to make Aidan’s favorite meal.” Cassie began explaining to her Sister. “During the Samhain Sabbat, to help entreat those on the other side to visit with us, we have a feast with their favorite dishes and dessert treats like bair breac. I tried to help Abigail five years ago make Aidan’s dishes, but I couldn’t cook back then.”

“Can you help me prepare the meal for our Grand Parents?”

“Sure.” Cassie smiled as she slipped on Marie’s necklace. “While our Sister sleeps, I’ll teach you the spell now. Then I’ll teach it to Marie while wearing your necklace. That way she won’t notice that my necklace is missing.” The necklace in question was currently around Bruce Kane’s neck to protect him from any magic.

“I don’t like keeping the fact that Dad knows about us a secret from Marie.” Jasmine commented as she looked in the rear view mirror to see her little Sister sleeping peacefully.

“I don’t either, but you weren’t there to see Abigail’s reaction when I told her about my Mother knowing I was a witch and the reason why I had to tell her. Quite a few of her past students told friends and relatives too soon and she had to clean up the messes. I know Marie’s been keeping her secrets well, but I don’t want to take a chance with Dad, not after she blurted out about our Brother that quickly before. I don’t remember a lot about what happened directly to my Mother or for that matter the week afterwards. All I know is that Abigail couldn’t sit down for a couple of days and I stunk of cleaning supplies.” Cassie said and Jasmine hid a smile. Jasmine remembered Barry telling her about Abigail turning Cassie into her slave and Barry spanking Abigail to make her release Cassie when Abigail decided to extend Cassie’s punishment an extra week. He had also told Jasmine about Abigail ‘fixing’ Cassie’s Mom but had refused to go into detail.

“I don’t think we have to worry about Abigail going after Dad too harshly Sis. If at all.”

“Why? What’s been happening between them? Have things heated up? Have they slept together? What do you know?” Cassie badgered her Sister.

“I am not at liberty to say at this time.” Jasmine answered her Sister. Her oath to Abigail to not divulge that Bruce Kane was Abigail’s true love and her feelings for him prevented Jasmine from telling her Sister, as much as she wanted to. “Patience. Now how about that spell before it gets too late and you need to wake up our Sister.”

“Okay.” Cassie agreed, for now. She then began teaching Jasmine the spell in preparation for later that night.

“If the speed limit was fifty-six, then the signs would read fifty-six and not fifty-five.” The female patrol officer informed Lilith Ann as she returned Lilith Ann’s registration, driver’s license and proof of insurance. Lilith Ann was driving back from the Country Club. The head pastry chef’s Wife had not gone into labor yet, so Lilith Ann had finished her mid-wife potion for tomorrow. They wouldn’t give Lilith Ann his home address, so Lilith Ann had to go to the club and entranced a staff member for the information. She was driving back on a side road, due to an accident on the expressway, when she saw the flashing lights of the patrol car. Normally, the police would let a mile over the speed limit slide and not even pull someone over. However, it appeared that this cop wanted to play hard ass.

“Whatever.” Lilith Ann mumbled as she put her driver’s license back in her purse. Then she spoke under her breath, a little too loudly, “Power tripping bitch.”

“What was that?!” The cop shrieked, pissed. “I tried to be nice and this is the thanks I get?! Okay idiot, get out of the car! Besides the speeding ticket I’m now going to give you instead of just a warning, I’m going to check your vehicle for all the infractions I can find. By the time I finish, the only thing you’ll be able to drive is a golf ball!”

As Lilith Ann climbed out, she entranced the cop. “And I tried to be nice too. You almost cost me an extra day on my penance. Now go turn off your dashboard camera, erase what you have recorded about this traffic stop, turn off your lights and come back here after you lock it up.” As the cop moved to do the tasks Lilith Ann assigned, Lilith Ann was able to get a good look at the cop’s face and figure without a flashlight being shone in her face. “I found my sixth sculpture.” she purred as the cop came back. Lilith Ann climbed into the back seat of her car, cast an arousal spell on herself, tinted the windows and removed her panties. “Bring me to an orgasm and consume the results.” She ordered. The cop leaned in and began carnally frisking Lilith Ann’s womanhood with her tongue while also patting down her rear. The cop was very thorough in her erotic body cavity search and soon Lilith Ann surrendered her pleasure. After the cop captured all of the sexual evidence, Lilith Ann cast her compliance spell and began giving the cop further orders and instructions, including the release command. She then woke the cop up.

“Please punish me for being disrespectful Mistress.” The cop said with her head bowed as she presented Lilith Ann with her handcuffs.

“Maybe later.” Lilith Ann chuckled. She never would have thought the cop would be this submissive. “To please me, however, you are to clear your schedule from this coming Friday until the following Monday.”

“Yes Mistress.” The cop cooed. “I know someone that is trying to trade his Thanksgiving and Black Friday shift. I can use the extra cash he is throwing in.”

“Will that screw up your holiday plans?”

“No Mistress. The shift ends before my family serves the turkey and I do all my shopping online.”

“Perfect. Now write down your phone number for me to reach you during the week.”

After the cop did as she was assigned, Lilith Ann gave her a final set of orders before sending her on her way. As she began putting her panties back on, Lilith Ann was happy. All the women needed for the sculptures were now secured. By tomorrow evening, the pastry chef’s Wife should be delivering a healthy baby. The only thing left was to start ‘leaking’ information to Miriam Kane about her estranged Husband’s other Daughters. Lilith Ann smiled as she started her car. Her plan to destroy Cassandra was beginning to pick up speed.

“Everyone ready?” Cassie asked. It was close to eleven-thirty. Everyone was sitting in Roger’s car wearing old clothes that they didn’t care about. The others were puzzled by Cassie’s request for this, but did as she asked. The color of the car and the license plates were altered by a spell so it couldn’t be identified later.

Her Sisters and Lydia all nodded in the affirmative. Jasmine and Marie took off their magic dampening necklaces. Cassie quickly made each of them invisible. They all made their way quietly to Alex’s house. When the group began to climb the front stairs, they heard a dog begin barking. The porch light came on a few seconds later and the front door began to open. Cassie panicked and quickly cast a blanketing sleep spell. Suddenly, the barking stopped and the thud of multiple bodies hitting the ground was heard. Cassie felt around and, after finding Lydia, Marie and Jasmine, quickly woke them up.

“You could have warned us!” Jasmine hissed as she rubbed her backside.

“Blame Squirt for not letting me know that Rhino has a dog!” Cassie countered. They had to push a little to get into the house because Mr. Frazier had landed almost against the door. Marie picked up the dog and put it in the living room. Cassie levitated Mr. Frazier and placed him on the couch. A quick check of the rest of the house found the only other occupants, Mrs. Frazier and Alex, asleep in their respective bedrooms. Cassie canceled the invisibility spell.

“How long will they be asleep?” Marie asked as the group stood outside Alex’s bedroom.

“We will be long gone before his Parents wake up.” Cassie assured her little Sister. “Everybody, take off your coats.” Everyone complied. Then Cassie continued undressing further.

“What are you doing Sis?!” Marie exclaimed, shocked and alarmed. She was even more surprised as Cassie’s underwear choice for tonight was revealed. She was wearing a pink bra and panty set with kittens on them.

“I always knew you had to have a deep, dark secret Sis. I just didn’t realize it would be something like this.” Jasmine teased as she laughed.

“Before it turns into a nightmare for him, what would a girl in a seventeen year old boy’s dream be wearing, if anything?” Cassie asked, annoyed. “At least one of us needs to be in just our underwear and this is what Tegan would wear. That’s why I also gave Amber to Marie. She is the shyest of the four and would show the least amount of skin.”

“Thank you Sis.” Marie answered gratefully.

“But you still need to dress the part.” Cassie started a spell to change Marie’s clothes to resemble the outfit Amber wore when Liam interviewed her.

“Sis, if you can do this, why did we need to go to Lydia’s to get nicer clothes for me?” Marie asked. Lydia and Jasmine were now also curious.

“Because I wanted you to feel good about yourself, Sis. You needed actual designer clothes, not magically made knock offs.” Cassie explained. “We saw your face when you told me and Jasmine that you only had one nice outfit.”

“What about my outfit for Gloria?” Jasmine inquired. A minute later, Jasmine was in a pair of tight short shorts and a powder blue belly shirt.

“You didn’t have to make the shorts soo tight.” Jasmine winced as she tried to pull the shorts out of her butt crack.

“Just letting you know what can happen if you ever think about telling anyone about my current outfit Sis.” Cassie warned.

“Message received.” Jasmine felt the shorts become a little looser, but not by much.

“And now your turn Lydia.” Cassie grinned. Lydia started to giggle as she felt her jeans creep up her legs to become a super short, pleated skirt and her nylons began riding down to turn into a pair of socks. After the rest of her clothes and shoes finished transforming, Lydia went quickly to the nearby bathroom mirror. She was now dressed as a cheerleader from Liam’s and Alex’s school.

“Roger should love me in this get up. I may wear this on Halloween.” Lydia grinned as she admired her reflection. “Or even to bed tonight.” She had always wanted to be a cheerleader, especially after she lost the forty pounds before sophomore year. However, going to an all-girls school without sport programs hadn’t afforded her the chance. After a minute, she bounced back to the others.

Cassie bent down and took a hair scrunchie and the compliance potion she had brewed out of her clothes. Quickly, she helped Lydia put her hair into a ponytail.

“Alright then.” Cassie led the group into Alex’s bedroom. A quick spell sealed the door and windows. Next the room was sound proofed. She put the potion on the dresser.

“What a pig.” Marie commented. The floor was littered with dirty clothes. The walls were covered with posters of women in bikinis and one of Alex’s Uncle Razor. There was also a Playboy magazine lying next to him in his bed.

“Ooh... I haven’t seen this issue.” Cassie commented as she went to grab it.

“Cassie, please focus!” Lydia pleaded.

“Sorry.” Cassie apologized. “Back to the business at hand. Picture them in your clearly in your mind.” Cassie nodded to her Sisters. They all started to cast the doppelganger spell that Cassie had taught them earlier. Soon they looked exactly liked the girls Alex had dissed in an email to fifty guys about how bad they were as girlfriends and/or in the bedroom. Cassie then repeated the spell and Lydia turned into a carbon copy of Tiffany.

“We now have an hour before we begin to look and sound like ourselves.” Cassie informed them with Tegan’s voice. “Now, let’s give Rhino the wake-up call he so sorely needs.”

To Be Continued.