The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 42

“Is everything okay?” Roger asked. He was concerned when he saw Lydia after he returned to the bedroom. He had gotten up when she had to make her breakfast before she left for her TV interview. He saw Lydia sitting naked on the edge of the bed with a confused look on her face. She was also rubbing her temples.

“Shouldn’t you be getting ready for your TV interview?”

“Everything is okay.” Lydia smiled. Nothing was wrong, she thought. Odd maybe, but not wrong. Her ‘daily reminder’ was missing.

For the past thirty days, Lydia had awaken with a small, dull pressure in her head. This pressure would increase in intensity the longer the day went on if she had not started her charity work by two. When she finished her four hours of work, two on the weekends, the pressure disappeared. It was part of the penance that Cassie had given her for calling Samantha a whore and for being an overall bitch. But it wasn’t there this morning. That meant Lydia’s penance was now over. It confused her. She had thought for sure that belittling and insulting Alex more than three times the other day while trying to cure him of treating women badly would have added an extra day. This was the other part of the penance to deter her from returning to her past bitchiness. If she was mean to someone, her penance was lengthened. Yet somehow that incident, and also her taunting and insulting Mandy, hadn’t added any more time. She would have to ask Cassie about it later. Now, Lydia was no longer ‘forced’ to do charitable work. She could, if she wanted, return to her old way of life. However, as she looked over at Roger, Lydia realized that if this past month had taught her anything, it was that humility and charity had paid her greater rewards than being mean and bitchy had ever gotten her. She walked over to Roger, took the tray with breakfast on it away from him and put it on the nightstand before she kissed him deeply.

“What was that for?” Roger questioned.

“Nothing.... Everything..... For you being you. I love you.” She affirmed.

“I love you too.” Roger kissed her back. “How long before you have to leave for the TV station?”

“The limo should be here in a little over two hours. I gave myself plenty of time. Why do you ask?” Lydia inquired with a smile.

“Would I have enough time to help ‘relax’ you further before you needed to leave for your interview?” Roger grinned.

“I always have the time to be ‘relaxed’ by you.” Lydia grinned back. The breakfast tray was forgotten as Roger quickly scooped Lydia up and laid her back on the bed.

Roger approached Lydia’s carnal flower like a bee determine to gather all the sweet nectar contained within. His slow, tender tongue flicks caused Lydia to quiver with desire. Then he began to hum into Lydia as his tongue began to explore deeper into the erotic petals of her nether lips. The humming vibrations soon pushed Lydia towards her finish. Roger finally flitted to her G spot pistil and Lydia released her sexual nectar. Her multiple orgasms hit harder than usual and caused her to pass out. She was awakened ten minutes later by Roger.

“It is about time for you to start getting ready.” He announced as he poured her a cup of coffee and began to serve her breakfast in bed.

After breakfast, Lydia prepared for her interview. She kissed Roger goodbye as she went downstairs to meet the limo that would take her to the TV station. As it pulled away, Lydia looked back and saw Roger in the window holding up a sign of encouragement to his TV star.

“There’s no way I’ll ever return to my past bitchiness.” Lydia thought. “I have too much to lose in my life now.”

“All is forgiven?” Samantha asked Jasmine while grinning. Earlier, Samantha found herself waking up at five to fulfill her promise to give Jasmine two orgasms before Samantha had to leave for work. Not normally a morning person and especially not this early, Samantha was not in a good mood. After trundling to the bathroom to do her business, Sammie got a wicked idea. She quietly went to the kitchen and got an ice cube. She brought the ice back to their bed. Carefully, she pulled the blanket back to not wake up Jasmine. Finally, she put the ice cube on her tongue and held it until her tongue started to get painful from the cold. She spit the ice into a glass at the bedside and quickly inserted her frigid tongue into Jasmine’s nether lips. Had Jasmine been a cat, she would still be stuck in the ceiling with claws bared. After laughing so hard that she had to go to the bathroom again, Sammie tenderly bestowed two orgasms on her lover.

“Yes.” Jasmine answered glowing, but then warned. “But don’t ever try that again with the ice. I’m perfectly happy with my regular alarm clock.”

“I promise.” Samantha pledged as she climbed out of bed and tried to drag Jasmine with her. “Time for you to get dressed so you can pick your Sister up after you drop me off downtown for work.”

“Do I have to right now? Can’t I just take you to the train station this morning?” Jasmine pleaded.

“Jasmine, I order you to get up right now and head into the bathroom.” Samantha commanded.

“What the Hell is happening?!” Was Jasmine’s scared inquiry as she felt her body respond to Samantha’s command.

“Until eight o’clock tonight, you’re beautiful ass is mine in more ways than one Jas.” Samantha laughed as she playfully slapped Jasmine’s derriere and followed her to the bathroom. “Remember, you agreed to two full days, not just two nights, of me being able to order you around if you lost the bet on Monday. Now join me in the shower. We will have some dirty fun while getting clean.”

After a very satisfying shower, the pair got dressed and headed downstairs for a quick breakfast with Jasmine’s Father before heading into Chicago.

“Are you going to be okay with having to spend the whole afternoon with Lilith Ann?” Samantha asked. She knew Jasmine was still uneasy to be around her.

“Probably not. Regardless of how she acted here two weeks ago and what Lydia has said about her, I still think she’s up to something. I sensed something last Thursday.”

“And I think your bitchdar is broken.” Samantha countered. “You should give her the benefit of doubt. If Lydia is willing to then so should you.”

Unfortunately, Jasmine’s oath took this as an order. Because of this, her guard was down later and she accidentally let slip important information at the Country Club that could help to destroy her family.

Lilith Ann woke when Paolo tried to crawl out of bed.

“Sorry.” He whispered. He tried to let Judy, Pam and Chaka continue sleeping. He was not used to maneuvering out of a bed with four women in it and he almost fell out.

“That’s okay. I’ll join you.” Lilith Ann whispered back as she slowly removed Chaka’s arm from across her chest. They went into the bathroom and climbed into the shower together. After making sure they were both squeaky clean, Paolo dressed and the pair went into the kitchen. Paolo started making breakfast for everyone.

After a few minutes, Paolo noted Lilith Ann’s cryptic smile. “What is it?” He asked.

“Was last night something on your bucket list?”

“Actually yes.” Paolo smiled. He poured liqueur over the crepes he was making and began to flambe them. “I’m just glad I had the strength to survive and satisfy all of you.”

“Sorry about making you work so hard. I didn’t know that Pam was going to show up. Otherwise, I would have called ahead about bringing Chaka.”

“Was Chaka meant as a going away present?” Paolo asked seriously.

“What do you mean?” Lilith Ann was curious.

“It seems inevitable that, after four to five weeks, Judy gets on everyone’s nerves to the point that they stop coming.” Paolo explained sadly. “The person before you lasted only one breakfast alone with Judy. I love my Wife, but sometimes she honestly doesn’t know when to turn it off. Not everyone is looking for a friend or for someone to plan their weekends for them. That’s why this is the longest conversation you and I have had since our first meeting. I can tell you’re only looking for the occasional intimacy without it getting too intimate.”

“Thank you for that.” Lilith Ann replied. “But based on last night, Pam looks like she’s going to be sticking around for the long haul.”

“You are probably right. She had a messy break up with her boyfriend last week and needed a shoulder to cry on. None of her friends were available, so she knocked on our door to talk with Judy. As they started talking, Pam explained about why she had acted like she did about our open marriage. Judy assured Pam that we were nothing like her ex best friend and the scummy guy she was seeing. Not wanting to be alone, Pam asked Judy if she could stay the night here. After a bottle of wine and a tearjerker movie, I came home to find Pam curled up in bed with Judy. After waking them up to find out what was going on, Pam asked if it would be ok if she joined us in a relationship until she felt she was ready to try dating again. Judy quickly said yes, and who am I to say no to a pair of beautiful women?”

“I’m sure, now that Pam knows how loving and caring you and Judy are, she’ll be with you for a long time.” Lilith Ann answered knowingly. That was how she had programmed Pam to act after she had called Lilith Ann a skank last week. Pam would be with them for months. “However, in regards to your question about Chaka, she was not meant as a going away present. She had a really stress filled day at work. So I suggested she should join me in coming here to relax. Although, depending on what happens next weekend, I may be entering a new relationship and I don’t know how open he would be to sharing me with anyone.”

“Whoever he is, he will be lucky to have you in his life. You can take that from somebody who speaks from experience.” Paolo smiled. Lilith Ann blushed from the compliment. “Breakfast is almost ready; please get the others.”

As the four naked women sat down to eat, Paolo gave each one a generous portion. Chaka watched as each woman in turn released a sexually laden “MMMMMM” after their first mouthful of Paolo’s cooking. Then Chaka decided it was her turn to take the plunge. Unlike the others, who had all had one of Paolo’s specially made breakfasts before, Chaka gave an even stronger sexually satisfied shudder with a louder “MMMMMMMMM”. Chaka then looked a little embarrassed as she had to use her napkin to wipe her seat off. She turned towards Lilith Ann. “You win.”

“Told you.” Lilith Ann grinned as she hugged Chaka.

Then Chaka whispered, “Do you think you could leave me ‘in to’ Paolo? Don’t get me wrong. I’m still a lesbian. It’s for if I ever decide to visit this sexy bed and breakfast again. As you said last night, I shouldn’t limit my sexual fun here to only one sex. Especially not after how he made me feel last night and with his cooking this morning.”

“I’ll do it on the ride back to my place.”

“Thanks.” Chaka grinned as she dove into the rest of her breakfast.

After breakfast, Paolo kissed each woman goodbye as he left. “I hope to see you all next week.”

No sooner had Paolo left then Lilith Ann entranced the other three women. She did it for a number of reasons. Lilith Ann needed to figure out some things in regards to the human ‘sculptures’ she was planning for the banquet hall and needed some subjects for her experiments. She also had to drive Chaka back home and needed to be at the Country Club before noon to meet up with Marie and Jasmine. The biggest reason, however, was that she didn’t want to listen to Judy talk. After turning the women to and from statues several times, Lilith Ann was able to determine a few things.

If they were standing within a circle of six feet, she could change all of them with one spell. However, if she canceled the spell on one of them, it canceled it on all of them. At one point, Lilith Ann was sad when the three Chaka statues standing in front of her changed back to just one Chaka and the others. Her idea was to turn all the women into carbon copies of Judy’s friends with a doppelganger spell and have it held in place with the mannequin spell. When that didn’t work, she tried the spells in reverse order with the same unhappy results. After checking a few more things, Lilith Ann turned the three statues back into three entranced women. She led them to the bedroom and arranged them on the bed so it would appear as if they were engaged in sex. Chaka was laying on the bed with Pam sitting over her face. Judy was performing oral on Chaka while Chaka was rubbing one of her big toes against Judy’s womanhood.

“When I awaken you,” Lilith Ann ordered, “you will forget everything between Paolo leaving and now. You will all believe that we back to bed and began engaging in sex after we woke up the second time.” Then she awakened them. “Jeez! You couldn’t have even waited until I got back from the bathroom before starting again.” Lilith Ann mock complained.

The other women were momentarily confused. Then, with smiles all around, they invited Lilith Ann to join in the orgy that they thought they were having. A very satisfied Lilith Ann and Chaka left about an hour later. Lilith Ann was ready to continue her plans to destroy Cassandra and her family.

“— The charity provides counseling, supplies, and shelter to these young Mothers if their families are unable or unwilling to help them.” Lydia was explaining to the interviewer. “Also, we try to help them finish their education so they can qualify for better jobs. It’s so easy to point a finger at these young Mothers, who decided to keep their children, as if it’s their fault alone. However, with the exception of Mary, it’s always taken two to make a baby.”

“What if a person is unable to afford to attend this weekend’s gala?”

“We also have raffles for those who cannot attend. The prizes include golf outings or luncheons with past Chicago sport superstars or daytime TV actors and actresses. The raffle tickets are a fifty dollar donation. The complete list of prizes is listed on the charity’s website.”

“We have the web address up on the screen now.”

“Thank you.” Lydia said. “Even if you can’t afford that, no donation is too small and over ninety percent of your donation goes directly to helping these young women and their children to have a better life.”

“And how did your family get involved with this?”

“Years ago, an unwed friend of my Mother decided to have her child rather than have the secret abortion her Parents demanded. They were only concerned about humiliation to the family name. She was sixteen. They disinherited her. My Mother’s family and the Kane family were the only ones in their social circle that helped her out. They made sure that she and her Daughter were taken care of and now her Daughter is finishing her Master’s degree.”

Lydia took a breath and then continued. “Now, not everyone has rich friends to help them out and with state and county budget cuts that’s where our charity steps in to pick up the shortfall of aid.”

While the interview progressed, another conversation was happening in the wings a short distance away.

“It was quite the coup for your career to score us an interview with Lydia Winthrop.” The station manager told the food critic that Cassie had punished. “It’s opened the eyes of some of the higher brass.”

“How do you mean?” Was her quizzical reply.

“The general view was that you had turned into a not so pleasant person and after your current contract ran out this year; you were not going to be renewed.”

“Really?” She exclaimed. “But I have never missed a deadline for a review.”

“True. But even using Sturgeon’s revelation that ninety percent of everything is crud, your reviews didn’t show the ten percent that were good. In the last year, you couldn’t even find enough good pizzerias in the city of Chicago for a top ten list. How is that even possible in the birthplace of deep dish pizza? And don’t get me started on your review of sushi bars where you called them ‘Bait shops for Millennial posers’. It was almost as if you were going out of your way to destroy businesses and alienate advertisers. So the decision was made to release you.”

The food critic hung her head a little in shame. After asking her ex-boyfriend to help her review a new restaurant, he had dumped her for the overly friendly waitress. The food critic had taken her anger out on all restaurants with attractive wait staffs. It was fun to destroy a few business along the way and it was their own fault for who they hired. “And that decision changed because of this interview?”

“Among other things. The Winthrop family normally shies away from doing interviews except with a select few journalists they trust. So, if they came to you to set up the interview, they must see something in you that we missed. If we add to this the five star review you turned in about a pizzeria a few weeks ago then it appears you are back on track. Finally, there is the letter of thanks from your Priest for the hard work you did earlier this month with no fanfare or complaints. It’s shown that there is another side to you. Now we’re not going to ask you to change overnight, but could you possibly rethink your grading system for restaurants a little?”

As the food critic started to realize how close she had come to losing her livelihood, Lydia walked over, after her interview completed, and hugged her.

“Thank you for everything.” Lydia smiled.

“And tell Cassandra the same thing.” The food critic whispered as she returned the hug. “I still hate her but thank her just the same.”

“Well if, and when, you really believe you’ve learned your lesson and you lose your hatred, seek her out. You won’t regret it.” Lydia winked as she thought back to the orgasm she had received at the pizzeria and Cassie stating that the food critic would be able to trigger that anytime she wanted to for a week.

“Here you go Francesca. I was able to make it sprinkle glitter like you asked. You load it in the base.” Liam smiled as he presented her with a prop wand. It was going to be part of her Glinda the Good Witch costume for the school dance. Liam, Rachel, Francesca and Tommy were standing near his locker.

“Grazie.” Francesca smiled back. She waved it over Tommy’s head and lightly coated him with silver glitter. “Now you are mine for life.”

“Hey watch it with the glitter!” Tommy complained. He began brushing it out of his hair. “Besides, you don’t need a magic wand. I’m already yours for life.” They kissed.

Not to be outdone, Liam and Rachel also kissed.

“We all still on for seven tonight?” Tommy inquired. Wednesday had evolved into a group date night for them with Ben and Amy.

“Yes.” Rachel said. “And Liam, I’ll be over at Francesca’s house as well. Amy has agreed to take me to the mall for a new Toto stuffed toy this afternoon.”

“What happened to the Toto you had?” Liam asked.

“The little girl I was watching yesterday fell in love with him and wouldn’t stop crying until I gave him to her. Her Mom gave me the money to replace him. She said she had never seen her Daughter smile so brightly as when she held the stuff dog in her hands.”

“Speaking of Amy, have any of you seen her or Ben?” Francesca queried. “I have not seen her since Tommy picked me up for school.”

“Ben is doing an interview with the local paper this morning. He was chosen one of the top 50 High School football prospects and I have no idea about Amy. Maybe she’s there for moral support.”

The class bell rang and the group split up for their next class. Liam commented to Tommy, “Do you know that staying with Francesca means it’s going to be a very long life?”

“How long is long?”

“You’ll probably live to see the twenty third Century.”

“What?!” Tommy exclaimed.

“Yeah. Witches live long lives and so do their life mates.”

“Twenty third century.” Tommy repeated slowly. He looked a little shell-shocked.

“I’ll explain later after it fully sinks in.” Liam promised his best friend as they entered the classroom.

“You wanted to see me Coach.” Ben asked as he entered the office of his high school football Coach. The Coach wasn’t alone. Also in there was a crying Amy and the head football Coach of the college Ben and Amy were going to attend next year.

“I believe you know Coach Lawrence Adams.” Ben’s high school Coach said.

“Ben I’m sorry.” Amy cried out before she was shushed.

“We have heard enough out of you young lady for the moment.” Coach Adams gruffly scolded.

“Please, do not talk to my girlfriend in that tone again Sir.” Ben requested respectfully, but with thin restraint.

Coach Adams softened up a little as Ben’s comment reminded him that he was not talking to one of his players on the practice field.

“I was stopping by today to formally accept your letter of intent to play football for me when I heard in the hall this young lady explaining to someone how you got her a full scholarship to attend our university. Is this true?”

“Technically yes Sir.” Ben began explaining. “The Winthrop Family Foundation gave her the scholarship after I asked if they could help Amy to get into your university early. But I never asked for the scholarship to be included.”

“That still might cause a problem.”

“What problem?” Amy queried.

“I run a clean program.” Coach Adams started.

“I know Sir. That’s why playing for you was on my shortlist.” Ben commented, confused because he still didn’t understand what was causing Coach Adams’ problem.

“But the fact is that one of the School’s Alumni gave a scholarship to a recruit’s girlfriend. It might be perceived as a pay for play.”

“Pay for play?” Was Amy’s perplexed statement.

Ben realized Coach Adams’ concern and turned to Amy. “At first glance, it appears that the only reason I agreed to play where I am going to was if they threw in a scholarship for you. Schools have lost athletic scholarships, Bowl and TV appearances along with the money from those activities for things like how this situation appears.” He put his hand out as he moved towards the man. “It would have been an honor and privilege to play for you Sir.”

“Ben what are you doing?!” Amy exclaimed. Even the two coaches in the room were surprised.

“Either I have to play for a different school or you have to refuse your scholarship. I will not allow you to turn down your scholarship, so I have to go to a different school.”

“Stop to think about this first Son.” Coach Adams pleaded.

“Nothing more to think about as far as I am concerned Sir.”

Amy began crying again as she fled the office. Ben chased after her.

“So Larry, still have any concerns about Ben’s integrity or that the situation was fishy?”

“No Ted.” Coach Adams conceded. “Had it involved anyone else but the Winthrops I would have rejected his letter and walked out of here immediately after I heard what that young lady said. That boy will probably be a low first or high second round draft pick for the NFL. He has that much talent.”

“So tell him quickly before you lose him.” Ted said as they went after Ben.

By this time Ben had caught up to Amy.

“Hey come here.” Ben gently bear-hugged Amy.

“Why do you stay with me?” Amy sobbed. “This is the second time I have almost cost you your chance to play in the NFL.”

Ben started rocking her until she calmed. “Neither were your fault.”

“But still...”

“But nothing. So I have to choose a different school. Big Deal. Between Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin there are still at least a dozen schools with major football programs that also have outstanding engineering programs. Like I told your Mother, football is not my be all, end all in life.”

“Long distance romances are doomed to failure.” Amy pointed out as her tears slowed down.

“Not all. Although my Parents couldn’t make it work—” Ben started.

“What are you talking about?”

“You know that my Mom left me and my Dad, but I never told you the reason why. It was because my Mom was younger then my Dad by about nine years. My Dad is an architect and was on the road a lot supervising the construction of his buildings. He thought he was doing right by her by trying to make the most money for her now, but she thought she was wasting her youth by raising me alone while he got to go to all over the world by himself and have fun. So one day, she left me with my Grand Parents and that was the last we ever saw of her. Maybe if my Dad had called more often or invited her to come with him to visit more it might have been different. But I will not make the same mistakes that they did.

Wherever I go to school, I pledge we will visit each other on the weekends after football season and spend the whole summer breaks together.” Ben smiled as he kissed her tears away.

“Son, you can still play for me if you want to.” Coach Adams said as the two coaches approached Ben. They had heard most of what he told Amy.

“But Sir, what about—”

“After the character you just showed to me and your girlfriend, I’ll go to the gates of Hell defending my decision to let you play for me.”

“In that case—” Ben extended his hand again. “It will be an honor and privilege to play for you, Sir. I hope I won’t let you down.”

“I don’t think that’s possible Son.” Coach Adams smiled as he shook Ben’s hand. He then turned to Amy. “I’m sorry about the way I treated you earlier, but I had to make sure that everything was on the up and up.”

Since her life plan with Ben was back on track, Amy decided that she now needed to take steps to insure that no future bumps would derail them. When she went shopping with Rachel and Francesca later that day, she picked up something she knew would both make Ben happy and make him hers for life.

“Why is this little girl in charge of us?” The irate baker, Mark, complained. He was normally second in charge in the kitchen. Marie was alone with the dessert staff of the country club. She wished that her big Sister was with her for moral support. However Lilith Ann explained that it was better if Marie met with them alone and earned their respect. Jasmine had agreed.

“I am charge because Lydia Winthrop asked me to fill in after your head chef became a Father.” Marie replied sweetly, but with authority. “If you have an issue with this take it up with the Winthrops or take a vacation.”

“How do we even know you know what you are doing?” Another staffer asked. “You said yourself that you don’t do this professionally.”

“She knows what she is doing.” Came from a voice in the back. “She was at the top of our class until she had to drop out due to monetary issues. Because of that, I moved to the top of our class and got this job.”

“Terri is that you?” Marie smiled as she recognized the voice. It had been over a year since she had last seen her.

“I go by Teresa now.”

“Your endorsement is hardly a ringing one.” Mark groused. He was still upset that he was passed over for taking charge for the Gala. “I’ve got oven mitts with more kitchen experience than you have been alive.”

Teresa was knew that Mark didn’t mean to attack her, but his attitude still upset her. Marie decided to defuse the situation.

“That’s enough. Mark, choose your second; Teresa is mine.”

“Second for what?” Was his curious reply.

“We are going to have a bake off. One hour from start to finish. You choose the pastry to make. If everyone here thinks your baking skills are better then mine I’ll let you take the lead. If not, then no more arguments about my qualifications from you or anyone else. Agreed?

Mark quickly agreed. He figured he held all the cards. He got to decide the dessert, chose who he wanted to help him and he knew all the variances of each oven. He thought that there was no way he could lose.

For the next hour both teams prepared chocolate raspberry torte cakes. All the staff tried a sample from both cakes and declared Marie’s the winner. Mark was still upset, but he acknowledged Marie’s win.

“Ready to sit down with me and plan the dessert table?” Marie sweetly asked Mark. He looked at her, surprised by her pleasant tone. She continued, “I can’t do this all on my own. You know what desserts the Club is famous for and I need a capable right hand man. Are you that Baker?”

“Yes Chef.” Mark acknowledged not only Marie’s talents but her position in the kitchen.

Marie hoped that this would be the only problem that she would encounter this weekend. However at this moment, in another part of the Country Club, forces where coming into play to cause her new family’s possible destruction.

Miriam was livid. Earlier, the Kane’s maid had dropped off the hair samples from Bruce Kane that Antoinette had requested. The maid then informed Miriam about overhearing a conversation between Jasmine and her Father with him admitting he had other children. You would think that Miriam would have been elated since that would be major ammunition for her in divorce court. However, Miriam was more upset with the idea that Bruce had cheated on her. It bruised her ego to think that anyone would think that she wasn’t woman enough to satisfy her “puny” future ex-Husband and that he had to have affairs. Not that she was innocent herself. After Jasmine had started grade school, Miriam had participated in a string of flings.

Club members scurried away as Miriam stormed through the corridors of the Country Club. Miriam was going to sic Madge Thompson on Bruce when she came back from Ireland. Then, after she had proof of his infidelity, it would be the divorce courts and Antoinette’s turn to make his life miserable. She was about to round a corner when she heard Jasmine speaking to another woman. She stopped and then backed up a little so she could begin to eves drop on the conversation.

Just around the corner, Lilith Ann stopped herself and Jasmine for a second. Earlier, she had slipped an enchanted object in Miriam’s purse and was using a locator spell to keep tabs on her location. Lilith Ann knew that Miriam was stopped near them and was within listening distance. She hoped that Jasmine would provide some information to help kick her revenge plan into overdrive. “I want to thank both you and Marie again for helping out with the charity event. It was a God send that she could step in at the last minute to replace the head pastry Chef.”

“No problem.” Jasmine grinned. “My little Sister is more than happy to help.”

“What about Cassie or Liam?”

“Cassie and Liam will be here only on Friday to help. Saturday Cassie has a prior engagement she can’t break and my younger Brother has something a little more important going on with his girlfriend.” When Lilith Ann looked at her quizzically, Jasmine winked and whispered conspiratorially, “Their first time.”

“Yes, I can see how that would be more important to a teenager.” Lilith Ann agreed with a laugh. “Let’s get back to the kitchen and see how well Marie is doing with the staff. Thanks for agreeing with me and convincing Marie that it was best for her to meet with them alone to work out any issues they would have with her taking over. I would rather not have to step in to put the hammer down. It’s better to earn the respect of those you work with instead of having it rammed down their throats.”

As the pair started moving again, Miriam backed further away so that Lilith Ann and Jasmine would not see her. Once they were gone, she called her Lawyer to have him get her a couple of DNA kits and to find the fastest testing labs in the country. Miriam decided not to wait until Madge got back. She would do her own leg work and get the samples herself. Thanks to her Daughter and that other woman, she now had more confirmation and the first names of her Husband’s Bastards. She would come back on Friday to get the physical proof of her Husband’s infidelities. That would start the Hell on Earth his life was going to degenerate into.

“The reason why you didn’t add any more time to your penance,” Cassie explained to Lydia, “was that you were not being insulting out of true meanness to Alex or Mandy. You were trying to help them.” They were at Cassie’s favorite restaurant with Selina before Lydia headed to work at the country club and Selina had to go to the airport for her next assignment in Birmingham.

“Still it feels strange.” Lydia commented.

“Stranger than last night?” Cassie asked knowingly.

“Don’t worry, I’ve learned my lesson on complaining about ‘extra’ orgasms.” Lydia acknowledged with a laugh as the waitress brought out the mozzarella sticks appetizers.

Selina turned to Cassie and demanded, “What did you do to her?” She remembered the weekend she could not get sexual relief after she complained to Cassie about the same thing. It was about a month after she found out that Cassie was a witch. Selina had asked Cassie to slow down a little sexually because Selina was starting to get too sleepy at work from the amount pleasure Cassie was bestowing on her every night. In response, Cassie cast a spell to leave Selina on the brink of orgasm. Cassie refused to release the pent up pleasure for a couple days, until Selina agreed that she was being ungrateful. Afterwards, Selina created her list of verboten or forbidden spells with the promise to leave if Cassie cast any of them on her without permission. The list had started with about ten, but had now grown to fifty. The most recent one was added a few weeks ago when Cassie made Selina only able to say she was not worthy of a sex Goddess like Cassie. It was the second time she had done that to Selina and now it was the last time.

Cassie looked sheepish. “Nothing much, just made sure that when she role played last night she had to stay in character for the whole session and agree to do it at least three more times.” She turned to Lydia. “So how bad was it?”

“It was actually a lot of fun.” Lydia grinned as she explained about being turned into a cheerleader robot for Roger’s enjoyment. She also explained the deal she made with him afterwards.

“Good for you.” Selina said. “What I wouldn’t give to think and have it feel like my first time again.”

“Want to try that on our honeymoon?” Cassie asked Selina.

“Only if you also agree to three more sessions with the rules from Monday night in place.” Selina countered. Cassie had been required to obey Selina’s Lasso of Truth as if it was the ‘real’ Wonder Woman’s lasso.

“Does that mean you’ll wear the costume and I can cast the doppelganger spell again on you as well?”

“We’ll discuss that later.” Selina promised with a grin. Then she turned to Lydia. “So, if you had been a cheerleader in high school, what type would you have been?”

“Probably a bitchy prick tease.” Lydia honestly conceded. “For the eight years before I met Cassie, I was probably as big of a bitch as Lilith Ann used to be. But you should see her now.”

“Is that the witch you made bald last year for trying to capture Barry?” Selina inquired.

“Yeah. I wanted to keep an eye on her this time so I assigned her to work with Lydia. I’m starting to find that penances laced with humility seem to work the best.”

“I can’t believe how well we have bonded both during and outside of her work assignment. She’s like the big Sister I never had.” Cassie noted this comment and mentally added it to what Jasmine told her last week. Lydia continued. “My Mom’s gala is going to be a huge success thanks to all of her hard work. I know that she’s been required to help me but, most of the time, she’s gone beyond what I thought she would do.”

“Probably to avoid being the entertainment at Barry’s Bachelor party.”

“Actually she wants to do that.” Lydia admitted. Both Cassie and Selina were surprised until Lydia explained. “She used to be a professional stripper and you guaranteed her a big orgasm if she could turn on the crowd which will be no problem for her.”

“Damn.” Cassie muttered under her breath as the waitress brought out the pizza. She had never thought it could be an actual reward when she added that to Lilith Ann’s penance. But if it helped in motivating Lilith Ann to do good, so be it.

After the meal, the three women began to head in various directions.

“I’ll see you Friday.” Lydia said to Cassie. “I wish you could be there Saturday to see how the Gala turns out.”

“I would be there if it wasn’t for the fact that I gave my oath that I would do anything that Celeste wanted for her and Barry’s wedding. She’s made my presence mandatory for the ‘official’ engagement party. Plus, this is the first time my Aunt Sheri and Uncle Martin have come back to Chicago since moving to Arizona three years ago. I would not want to miss seeing them. I can still get an idea of the gala while helping Marie with the desserts.”

“Still... Nice to finally meet you Selina. Please tell Cassie what store you would like my wedding present gift card to be for. Is ten thousand ok?”

“Yes.” Selina smiled as she hugged Lydia goodbye. When Lydia was out of earshot, Selina hugged and kissed Cassie. “By the way, for some reason, I like your friend.”

“For ten thousand little reasons?”

“Maybe, I’ll see you for a day near Thanksgiving. And yes, the next time I wear the Wonder Woman suit, you can cast the doppelganger spell.”

“Early Christmas for me. See you next month.” Cassie grinned as she held the cab door open for Selina, kissed her goodbye and left to teach her afternoon yoga class.

“So this is where the magic happens.” Bruce Kane commented as Abigail, a little unsteadily, opened the door to her house. They were returning from their weekly lunch date.

Still nervous about being alone with Bruce Kane until she could work out her guilt, Abigail had chickened out. She had called and asked to meet for lunch today instead of tomorrow so she could get the broken, old clock from Bruce without letting him into her house. He had agreed, but insisted on picking her up and driving her to the restaurant. He would not take no for an answer. They had a pleasant meal. Abigail had maybe a little more wine than she planned to. In this relaxed state, she threw caution to the wind and invited Bruce Kane in.

“Excuse me?!” Abigail exclaimed, surprised.

“You bringing back antiques to their former glory.” Bruce said as he belatedly he realized how a witch could take the initial comment the the wrong way. He also held up the Victorian desk clock in his hands and added. “What did you think I meant?”

“It doesn’t matter.” Abigail hurriedly replied as she took the clock from Bruce. Abigail felt a little light-headed and almost dropped the clock. Bruce steadied it and put it more securely into Abigail’s hands. He smiled at her. She smiled backed and led him into her workshop. Abigail quickly examined the clock.

“Whoever told you this was Victorian was wrong. This is actually Edwardian.”

“How can you tell so quickly?”

“The maker’s mark.” Abigail answered as she showed him the bottom of the clock. “This company did not start making clocks until nineteen O’ five; well into the reign of Edward the Seventh.”

“So, can you fix it?” Bruce asked. He already suspected that the answer was yes.

“Give me a week and I’ll return it to you in better shape than it was in a hundred years ago.” Abigail grinned as she set the clock down and started to lead Bruce back thru her house.

The wine continued its work on Abigail and she started to lose her balance. Bruce caught her before she hit the ground. As they looked into each other’s eyes, Bruce leaned down to kiss Abigail. Abigail leaned up to return the kiss. About two minutes into the kiss Bruce, out of the corner of his eye, saw Abigail’s feet were no longer on the ground but felt no extra weight from her embrace. He broke the kiss off out of surprise and Abigail’s feet quickly returned to the floor with a unsteady thud.

“Maybe I should go.” Bruce suggested. He acted as if nothing unusual had happened, but also had not yet released Abigail.

“Are you sure?” Abigail pleaded, barely above a whisper, while looking deeply into his eyes.

“Unfortunately.” Bruce reluctantly replied as he helped Abigail to stand up straight.

As Bruce walked out of Abigail’s house, she sighed. This was the second time she had gotten drunk in Bruce Kane’s presence. The first time she had cast a spell on herself and this time she was willing to consummate her feelings. She tried to convince herself that it was the wine doing all the talking, but she knew, deep down, that it wasn’t. She was glad that Bruce was chivalrous enough to not take advantage of her in an inebriated state. Now more than ever, she needed to talk to Aidan before she was overcome with guilt if she tried to pursue a romantic relationship with Bruce Kane.

“The sample you needed is in the jar in the refrigerator.” Donnie Morris droned to Paddy with a ‘lights out’ look on his face as he returned to the front of the store. No customers were in the store currently. Donnie had stopped by after Paddy called to see if Donny wanted to meet Paddy’s ‘Son’. Paddy was going to need both his and Donnie’s sexual fluids inside of Madge to bond her to Donnie. Both sets of fluids had to be administered at about the same time. However, after Monday night, Paddy knew that Roxanne would either feel seriously hurt or kill him if he had oral or regular sex with Madge, so another method had to be devised. Refrigerating the fluids would keep them useful enough for a week. So Paddy decided he would combine his and Donnie’s fluids into a special ‘milkshake’ as the way to get them into Madge. Paddy decided to get Donnie’s portion of the shake ‘flavor’ as soon as possible.

“Very good Donnie. When I awaken ye, you will think that all you did in the back was to go to the bathroom like you usually would. You will think that Paddy Sr. left to run an errand.” Paddy had used the doppelganger spell to make himself look like his ‘Son’. Then he awoke Donnie and said. “No Sir, he still has not showed back up Mr. Morris.”

“That’s ok. It’s nice to finally meet you. You know that you’re the spitting image of your Father at your age.” Donnie smiled. “Your Dad doesn’t talk a lot about you. In fact, the first time I even heard about you was a few days ago.”

“Well until a month ago, he didn’t even know I existed.” Paddy explained. “My Mom broke up with him before she knew she was pregnant. She raised me herself. She always told me that my Dad was ‘sperm donor seventy-three’ whenever I asked about it. She died earlier this year. A bank sent her an invoice for another year’s rent on a safety deposit box back in May. After going thru its contents, I found my real birth certificate. It took me a while to find him due to how many Patrick Fitzgeralds there are in the Chicago-land area but I finally found him.”

“Well your Dad has a reputation of being a player, so I’m not too surprised your Mom broke up with him.” Donnie relayed. “As a matter of fact, your Grandfather was also a player. But I guess you didn’t inherit that gene. I heard you are engaged.”

“To the most beautiful girl in the world Sir.” Paddy grinned. He could see a green reflection in the store window from Roxanne’s necklace as she agreed with him.

“Do you have a picture of her on you?”

“Something better.” Paddy began to lead Donnie towards the window. “She is the model that was used to make the red-haired mannequin.”

“You’re a lucky man.” Donnie complimented as he looked at Roxanne. Again Paddy saw a green glow reflection in the store window. “I hope I can find someone like that.”

“What are you looking for in a woman?”

For the next twenty minutes Donnie explained all the ideal traits his dream woman would have.

“I’m sure you will find someone that can measure up to that Sir.” Paddy promised with a twinkle in his eye.

“I hope so and please just call me Donnie.” Donnie checked his watch. “Tell your Dad I’m sorry but I can’t wait any longer.” Donnie started heading out the store.

“I will and it was a pleasure to meet a friend of me Father.”

“A pleasure to meet you as well.” Donnie smiled as he stopped to look at Roxanne one last time. “I’ll say it again, you are one lucky man.” Then he was out the door.

“So will ye be Donnie come Monday.” Paddy smiled, then he moved to dust Roxanne and Madge. “Ain’t that right Darling?”

Roxanne’s necklace glowed a bright green as she agreed. Although she loved being in the window, Roxanne also couldn’t wait until Sunday when she would help Paddy mold Madge Thompson into Donnie’s dream girl.

“Can I ask you both something personal?” Amy said to Rachel and Francesca. They had returned from the mall and were in Amy’s and Francesca’s bedroom. They were checking, and freshening up, their makeup before going out with their boyfriends.

After Rachel and Francesca said yes, Amy hesitantly asked. “Have either of you done ‘it’ before?”

“Done it?” Francesca asked confused.

“Yes, ‘it’.” Amy reiterated.

“It what?” Francesca repeated.

“IT!”

This went on for a few more minutes like a vaudeville routine with Francesca getting more frustrated and Amy only saying ‘it’. Rachel finally decided the conversation was losing its humor and stepped in.

“Sex.” Rachel said to let Francesca know the word Amy was hesitant to bring up.

“Yes.” Francesca confirmed. “At sixteen, but I now wish I would have waited.”

“No.” Rachel said and then paused. “Only until this Saturday though.”

“Why do you ask?” Francesca began applying a rose shaded lipstick.

“I think I’m ready to.”

“But is Ben?”

“He will be after he sees me in this.” Amy grinned as she held up a barely there nightie. “I picked it up today while at the mall.”

“Why suddenly now?” Rachel questioned.

Amy explained to them about what had happened at school today.

Rachel stared at Amy hard. “Now it’s your turn to answer a personal question. I’m going to ask you the same question Liam asked me when I threw myself at him. Are you making the offer to Ben now because you truly love him, or are you doing it more out of fear that if you don’t, you will lose him to another girl?”

Amy looked at Rachel stunned. Then she realized something.

“You threw yourself at Liam and he rejected you?! Why are you still with him?”

“He didn’t reject me. He rejected the reason why I threw myself at him.” Rachel smiled gently. “He realized that deep down I wasn’t acting out of love, but fear. After the way my last four boyfriends had treated me, I was afraid that I would never find another decent and caring guy again if I didn’t sleep with Liam quickly. He sat down with me and talked me thru my feelings and motivations. We came to the following agreement. Until I can honestly say that the reason I want to consummate our relationship is love, only then will his answer be yes.

I understand that you are afraid that another girl will try to steal Ben away from you, if you two get separated by school or something else. However, what has Ben shown you that would lead you to believe that he would dump you for the first girl that would jump in bed with him?”

“Nothing.” Amy conceded.

“So wait until you’re both ready. I know Ben will.”

“I feel deep down that Ben and I are meant to be together forever. I just wish I had some way to prove it to myself now.” Amy sighed as she spritzed perfume on her neck.

Rachel picked up Francesca’s wand and waved it over Amy’s head “If this wand had that type of magic in it, we would gladly help you.” Rachel commented as she put the wand down and put on lip gloss.

The doorbell rang and the three girls headed downstairs. As she rode to the pizza parlor, Francesca began thinking. Maybe Rachel didn’t have the magic, but Francesca might and she also had access to the next best thing, a real magic shop. She would asked Tommy to take her to Fitzgerald’s on Friday to see what Paddy had available to help her help her amica Amy.

“Mon Tresor, what’s this and why were you hiding it?” Jewel questioned Steve before he even got one foot inside the door. She was shaking a stack of papers at him.

“Where did you find this?”

“In your sock drawer. I was putting away the laundry when I came across it.” Jewel explained.

“It’s a pre-nup. My Dad sent it over the other day. You..., well the old you, exploded the last time I broached the subject; so I was waiting for a better time to approach you again. I know that you are not a gold digger who is only after my money, but my Dad wants to protect me.” Steve said as he finally squeezed by her into their home.

“I don’t know why I acted that way before—" Jewel smiled as she kissed Steve. She reached into his pants’ pocket and came back out three minutes later with a pen that she actually found in six seconds. She signed the paperwork without batting an eye or even reading the document. “But I don’t want to cause any problems between you, me or my future Father-In-Law. Anything else you’ve been afraid to approach me with?” She handed the paperwork to Steve.

“No my Belle Bijou.” Steve grinned. He put the paperwork on an end table and gently grabbed Jewel. He carried her up the stairs with a little difficulty because Mr. Happy was still flying high from Jewel’s handiwork earlier to find a pen.

They spent the next hour having a carnal feast before actual hunger overtook sexual hunger. After a dinner of cold leftovers from Friday’s party, Jewel curled up against Steve.

“I wish we were married already.” Jewel sighed contentedly.

“So let’s do it this weekend.” Steve rolled over to look Jewel in the eyes.

“I’m being serious.” Jewel chastised Steve. “Your Parents would kill us if we eloped.”

“So am I. We go tomorrow to get the license. Then, over the weekend, with your Sister and Frank sworn to secrecy as our witnesses, we’ll find a Justice of the Peace and get married.”

“But what about February?”

“On Valentine’s Day, we will renew our vows so you still get the ceremony of your dreams without the pressure.” Steve smiled. Jewel thought about it for a few minutes and grinned back.

“Alright. However we can’t this weekend, Marie is busy helping with the Winthrops’ Charity event. She called earlier to cancel our couples Friday date night. She will be baking all day.”

“We have sixty days to use the license once we get it. So pick a day that works for all us and we will do it then. What’s the worst that could happen?”

To be Continued.