The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MULE

Chapter 13

I shook my head slowly from side to side as I breathed deeply and slowly, allowing it to flow gently outward between closed teeth while I collected my thoughts about bringing her back to full awareness again. And I knew that would take some thought.

‘Angela?’ I said quietly.

‘Yes.’ She answered immediately, as if she had been waiting for the sound of my voice.

‘You can see now that visiting your own mind is not a frightening experience, and that you will always be warm and safe there when you visit in the future. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ She answered softly. Her hair almost covered her face as she remained in the foetal position clasping her knees with both arms.

‘And you can see now how easy it is to image anything you want to get there. Isn’t that also true?’

‘Yes.’ She said.

‘This first time was a little frightening for you and you became a little upset. Now, I want you to image very strongly what you’d really like to do next. I think you’d like me to take you to a bathroom where you could freshen up and straighten your clothes, so you feel as fresh and wonderful on the outside as you are beginning to feel on the inside after your wonderful visit to your own subconscious mind. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly. When I count to three you will be able to open your eyes and stand up and walk and talk and allow me to lead you to a bathroom where you can freshen up and make yourself all beautiful again. But you will remain in this deeply relaxed state of trance and will not wake up or be aware of where you are, other allowing me to lead you to a bathroom where you can make yourself beautiful again. Is that what you want?’

‘Yes.’ She answered with a deep sigh.

‘One ... two ... three!’ I counted slowly.

Angela opened her red-rimmed eyes and blinked several times, but her gaze still remained a little glazed.

‘Can you hear me, Angela?’ I asked quietly.

Her eyes travelled to mine without moving her head.

‘Yes.’ She answered thickly, licking her lips.

‘Give yourself a few minutes to orient yourself. Then you can stand up and I’ll take you to a bathroom where you can freshen up, even though you are still deeply tranced. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ She said absent-mindedly as she took a deep breath.

After a few minutes she straightened her legs and rolled over on to her back, still unaware, apparently, that her dress had hitched itself high up on her waist. Then she leaned forward, causing the chair to move into the forward position, and then further forward into the sitting up position. She looked a mess.

I stood up and held out my right hand to her. She reached out and took it, allowing me to help her to her feet. She had a dazed look on her face. Her eyes were glazed and glassy, with an almost vacant stare. She didn’t look at me-just continued to look at eye level where her head faced. Her dress remained hitched high on her waist. She made no attempt to pull it down.

Slowly, I led her from the therapy room and into the en-suite. She walked slowly, hesitantly, as if not sure where her next step would lead her to.

‘Please freshen yourself up now, Angela. Straighten your dress and your clothes and return to me and sit in the chair when you are ready. Okay?’ I suggested.

I closed the door and walked back to the therapy room, and, it was on that short walk that I realised my own shirt felt hot and sticky against my skin. I felt like a hot shower myself. I sat down heavily, feeling exhausted and began to collect my thoughts while they were all still fresh in my mind. I was looking forward to seeing the video of the session after Angela had left.

Fifteen minutes had passed and Angela had still not returned. I got up and walked through to the en-suite, knocking softly on the door when I came up to it. No answer. Becoming a little concerned I opened the door and saw Angela standing at the wall mirror, just staring at herself and dabbing the soft, swollen skin beneath eye with a wet towel.

‘Is everything all right, Angela?’ I asked softly.

She continued to do what she was doing, dabbing first beneath her left eye, then beneath her right eye. Her eyes were fixed on her reflection looking back at her from the mirror.

‘I can’t.’ She said softly, a little consternation sounding in her vocal tone.

‘You can’t what?’ I asked, surprised.

‘I can’t make myself as good on the outside as I feel on the inside.’ She said sadly, like a little girl.’ I’ve tried, but I just can’t.’

I smiled, relieved.

‘You look beautiful, Angela.’ I told her sincerely, because she did. You’re eyes look particularly gorgeous right now. Okay.’ I said, taking her gently by the shoulders and turning her to face me. ‘Put the towel down and come back with me now to the therapy room.’

Her eyes smiled, but her mouth didn’t. Her eyes remained glazed and fixated level ahead of her. I led her back to the therapy room and seated her back down in the chair. She looked almost as she had when she had walked in, except for a slight puffiness beneath each of her eyes. Her make-up had been redone and her clothes had all be straightened nicely.

‘Close your eyes now, Angela.’ I told her softly.

Her eyelids closed and she visibly relaxed and sank back into the big chair.

‘Now, Angela.’ I began the closing phase of the session. ‘Today you have discovered something truly wonderful about yourself that not very many people can lay claim to. You have achieved something special in not only being able to visit your subconscious mind, but you have also allow me to visit there with you. And that makes you a very special person. You are a very special person. And you will become more and more special to yourself as you continue over the coming weeks and months of your life and you discover more and more about who you really are. Do you understand just how special you are?’

‘Yes.’ She said quietly, but with the hint of a smile in her voice.

‘And it’s a wonderful feeling to feel that way, I know. And you will remember that wonderful feeling of being special and different to all other women as you discover more and more of who you really are in the coming days and weeks. And that is all you will remember of this session this morning-how wonderful and special you are, because your subconscious mind will remember everything and when you visit your subconscious mind again with me you will remember everything you need to remember and when you are awake you will remember only how special and different you are-remember only how special and different you are, now that you are beginning to discover just who you really are.’

‘You now find it so easy to understand that you simply need not remember anything to do with your visit to your subconscious-only how special and different you feel compared to the way you feel normally. You will be excited and enthusiastic about your life in every way, exploring every new thought that comes to your mind, feeling new and alive and reborn as who you really are, and forget everything else unless I tell you otherwise. Do you understand clearly what you have to remember and what you can so very easily forget?’

‘Yes.’ She answered softly.

‘That’s fine, Angela. You’re doing perfectly. Please repeat to me now the only thing you can remember about your session with me this morning.’ I asked her.

‘I feel so wonderful and alive.’ She said quietly. ‘So special and different. I am reborn different to what I used to be. I’m special now. I’m different now that I know who I really am.’

‘That’s fine, Angela. You’re doing perfectly. In a moment, when I snap my fingers you will find yourself becoming fully awake and alert in every way-feeling fresh and alive, and feeling very good about making an appointment with me for a half an hour ago to come in and thank me personally because you feel so good about yourself now. All morning you’ve just been walking around and feeling so wonderful that you just had to make an appointment to come and thank me. Do you see that clearly, and feel that clearly within your mind and heart?’

‘Yes.’ Angela said slowly.

‘That’s fine, Angela. You’ve done very well, because you are so special.’ I finished in saying.

I snapped my fingers and watched as her eyes slowly opened. She blinked a few times and then rubbed gently beneath each of her eyes. Then she looked at me and slowly, very slowly Angela Simms smiled. I swear it was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen on a woman’s face in my entire life. There was something unreal about it, as if it came from the depths of her soul. It almost brought a tear to my eyes. It certainly brought a lump to my throat. I coughed slightly, clearing it of absolutely nothing. Then I smiled back at her in her absolute radiance.

‘How do you feel?’ I asked.

‘Oh, Doctor.’ She began as she stretched like a lazy cat after a long hibernation sleep. ’ I feel so .... so wonderful! I can’t explain it! I don’t know what you do to me, but keep on doing it. I feel great! I feel alive!’

I grinned at her beautiful smile and even more beautiful face.

‘That’s fine, Angela.’ I replied. ‘Thank you for taking the time out of your life to come and thank me personally, although I have to tell you that you’ve done most of the work yourself. I’ve just been guiding you. That’s all.’

‘You’re welcome, Doctor.’ She said as she stood up with me.

I walked her to the door and down to reception, then said good bye and returned to my office and the therapy room. I pressed rewind on the video and returned to my desk, collecting my notes mentally for the report I intended to do after watching the video and then having some lunch. Then I remembered how sticky and uncomfortable I felt as I relaxed at my desk and quickly rose and went to the shower, knowing I had a fresh shirt on a hanger behind the door.

As I stood under the shower I just allowed the various thoughts to come and go from my mind at their leisure, knowing my own subconscious mind had experienced something new and wonderful along with Angela’s that morning. In fact, I felt pretty good myself. As I rubbed the soap around my sides. I noticed a twinge of pain. Looking down and around myself on both sides of my body I could clearly make out several red and angry small indents and scratches in my skin. I froze suddenly, right on the spot. Angela’s fingernails! I remembered feeling them dig so deeply into me! Jesus! Was it proof of my getting inside her mind? Or had I just imagined it so strongly my own subconscious came up with the necessary proof?

Twenty minutes later I sat behind my desk once again, feeling fresh and alive and very happy with my first session with Angela in the pursuit of virtual subconscious communication. I was also a little perturbed about the marks on and around my waist, but was convinced I could only go from strength to strength with the project from that point onward. I’d done it! Somehow though, I’d have to come up with a way of obtaining definite proof that I had been actually inside her mind-irrefutable proof-demonstrable proof!