The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MULE

Chapter 14

‘Your Mastery of trancing yourself down with your patient, as well as your use of the interspersal technique of hypnotic suggestion is admirable, Peter.’ Derek said as the entire group finished watching the video of Angela’s session.

I had copied samples of the entire session and had typed them up for everyone to follow as they watched the video at the evening meeting.

‘It seems now, after all of these years, to come naturally to me.’ I replied. ’ It always has, in fact, right from the beginning.’

The video showed Angela gradually drawing herself up into the foetal position as she went deeper and deeper into trance. I had also transcribed for their copies my recollection of what was said once I had entered Angela’s mind. The video also showed me, tensing and relaxing several times, then finally relaxing completely on a physical level at the point where I ceased speaking verbally altogether. I tool that as the point where I entered through Angela’s door.

‘It’s very encouraging.’ Derek said. ‘Have you given any thought to repeat demonstrations, and some kind of demonstrable proof of what transpires when you enter her mind?’

‘Not in any great detail, as yet.’ I answered. ‘But I’m working on it. I’ll think of something.’

I noticed Derek look for several long seconds at Tina who sat once again beside him. Then he looked at me once again.

‘Well done, Peter. Keep it up.’ He said as he stood up. Mine was the last report for the day.

The other reports that had gone before me, including Derek’s had been interesting, but with nothing startling. Tina did not give a report at all. We all packed up then while I retrieved the video and placed it in my brief case. Then everybody began to file out of the room on their way home. It was six forty five, and had been for me a long day indeed. I wanted to go home and think over a cold drink: to just let my mind go back over the days events, recovering parts of it I was sure I hadn’t placed enough importance on that I’d see clearly the next time round.

Tina had given me the thumbs up in a subtle way as I had been talking to the group, but now she was nowhere to be seen, and, neither was Derek. They must have left with the first lot to leave the room, I figured, joining the line leading out through the door. I expected to see her waiting for me on the other side, but she wasn’t. I was too tired to even wonder about it any further than that. I headed for my office, phoned Angela and used her trance key, making an appointment for nine-thirty the following morning. Then I walked through the door, locked it, and then walked to the elevator. There were only two people waiting. One of them was Andrew Sawyer.

‘Good day’s work.’ He smiled at me as I came up to stand beside him while we waited for the elevator to arrive.

‘It’s only the beginning,’ I answered.

‘One small step for Peter-one giant step for the project.’ He grinned, his eyes taking on a strange look for a few seconds.

Then the elevator arrived. We rode to the ground floor in silence. Stepping out into the foyer Andrew said a quick good bye and walked off toward the door while I walked to the water fountain and swallowed the freezing water gratefully. I had developed a very dry mouth during and since giving my report to the group. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand I then picked up my brief case and headed toward the front door and home for the day.

That night I went over the video several times, trying to match the script I had written with the various levels of trance depth as I believed they had occurred in Angela’s face and in her body. At the same time I discovered several areas in which I could improve my own trancing when working with a patient in that way.

By the time I went to bed I had a good idea about how to approach the session with Angela the following day. Sleep came quickly without focusing on any single thought through to its conclusion. One of those thoughts were about Tina, and what she had been doing at the office with Derek after everyone else had left for the evening.

‘Hi!’ Angela beamed as she walked into my office at nine-twenty five in the morning. She wore a red top with an open neck and short sleeves, and a loose, white cotton, seersucker skirt. Between the two was an attractive black belt that didn’t look like it was holding up anything at all in particular. Her face bore little make-up, except for a light shade of lipstick adorning her full lips.

‘How are you?’ I smiled back at her. ‘Please have a seat.’

She sat comfortably down in the chair opposite me and placed her purse lightly down beside it.

‘You must be getting really sick of me.’ She began, still smiling. ‘But, as I told your receptionist this morning when I rang I’ve been having some strange feelings that I’d like to talk to you about.’

‘I’m not getting sick of you, Angela. I ...’ She cut me off.

‘I don’t mind paying since it was my idea. Really!’ She interjected.

I smiled at her. ‘That won’t be necessary, Angela.’ I reassured her. ‘Now. How can I help you today?’

She took a deep breath and let it out very slowly, allowing her gaze to wander around the room, bringing it back to focus on me at the completion of another breath, although this one was not as deep. Angela seemed a little apprehensive, or nervous.

‘Well.’ She began quietly, her face taking on a serious look. ‘You remember we talked about my ... my ... sexuality?’

‘Yes.’ I answered, smiling politely.

‘Well. I think maybe I’m ... err ... coming out ... as they call it.’ She said hesitantly, with a schoolgirl smile of shyness and personal embarrassment.

‘Why’s that, Angela?’ I asked quietly.

‘Well. I had a dream last night and it involved another wom ... another girl.’ She confessed.

‘Was it anyone you know in life?’

‘As a matter of fact, it was.’ She replied. ‘One of the other hairdressers at the place I work.’

‘And has this girl ever shown any type of sexual interest in you that you can remember?’ I asked politely.

‘Not that I can think of. We’re good friends, of course. And we’ve been to the movies a few times when neither of us had dates and were bored, I guess. I know she hasn’t got a regular boyfriend. And she’s always complaining to me about how insensitive they are at times.’

I thought about what she’d said for a few long seconds before I answered her. This was an important time for her, I knew.

‘What would you like me to tell you, Angela?’ I asked her quietly.

She dropped her gaze quickly from mine and stared at the desk, her blushing starting slowly from the base of her neck and slowly working its way upward toward her throat.

‘I ... I ... err ...I guess ... well, to be honest, I don’t really know for sure.’ She replied hesitantly.

I smiled compassionately at her. She relaxed a little at that.

‘Why don’t you invite her over to your place for a sleep-over-come-girl-s night?’ I suggested. ‘Get yourselves a nice bottle of wine, and relax and see what happens?’

Angela’s face lit up like a Christmas tree. ‘What a great idea!’ She exclaimed excitedly. ’ I’ll do it. And, I know just the night. It’s her birthday on Friday and I don’t think she’s made any definite plans as yet.’ Then she relaxed back smiling into the chair as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders. ‘How can I ever thank you for being so understanding?’

I smiled. ’ It’s not necessary.’ I told her. ‘Life doesn’t always give us an answer book for the different problems it throws at us from time to time.’

‘Well. Thank you anyway.’ She said.

She reached down for her purse. Show time.

‘Seven.’ I said quietly, but firmly.

She had been leaning forward slightly when I’d said her trance key. Her head came up slowly, her face a question.

‘Pardon? Oooh.’ She responded.

I never cease to be amazed at the effectiveness of a well-placed trance key. I had to smile just a little as I watched her begin to breathe in a very shallow fashion, indicating she had gone into a light to medium trance already.

‘Angela?’ I tested.

‘Yes.’ Came the dreamy reply.

‘On your scale of one to ten, how deep a hypnotic trance do you feel you’re in?’ I tested again.

‘Five.’ Came her immediate reply.

‘I’d like you to breathe deeply, very deeply, and, as you exhale each breath slowly I’d like you to count yourself down, relaxing more and more deeply as you hear yourself say each number, to the deep level of ten. And when you reach that very deep level of ten, I’d like you to tell me in some way that you’re there. Will you do that?’

‘Yes.’ She replied and immediately took a deep breath, letting it slowly out to the sound of her own voice counting out the number six.

A wise therapist once told me that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis, and here was the living proof, not that I hadn’t seen it before, of course. I smiled confidently as I listened to her breath and count herself down into a much deeper trance. Besides, it saved me doing it.

Today I had decided to increase my degree of control over Angela’s trance, instead of pursuing communication on a subconscious level. That had been the idea I’d had the previous night as I’d watched the video. It seemed to take a lot out of her, as well as me. So, I planned to work on subconscious communication one day, and trance-control effectiveness the next.

‘Te-en.’ She said finally with a long sigh.

I waited for her to follow her instructions as she said she would.

‘I’m here.’ Came the relaxed, dreary sound of her voice.

‘That’s fine, Angela.’ I told her quietly. ‘You’re doing perfectly. Now. Just relax and enjoy your very relaxing deep trance for a couple of minutes so your mind and your body can benefit from the experience in every way.’

‘Angela.’ I said. ‘When I count to three you will find that although you will remain in that very deeply hypnotised and relaxing trance, you will be able to talk very normally, with all signs of tiredness vanishing from your vocal tones, even though your mind and your body will remain deeply hypnotised and relaxed and listening to every word I say. Do you understand?’

‘Yeeessss.’ Came her sleepy answer, almost given as a sigh instead of a word.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly. One ... two ... three!’ I said, emphasising the last number. ‘Can you talk normally now?’ I tested.

‘Yes.’ Came her immediate and very clear answer.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly.’ I cleared my thoughts, deciding there was no need to go into the therapy room for what I intended to do. I’d gotten the idea from watching Derek’s demonstration.

‘Angela.’ I began. ‘You can now recall everything that happened in your deepest trance that happened yesterday. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ She answered clearly.

‘What I remember is that you became upset because I hadn’t yet established the full and correct form of communication with you for such an experiment, and, that was unfair of me. Today I want to establish the full and correct form of communication with you so that tomorrow, when we conduct that experiment again, you will have no need to get upset. Do you understand and agree?’

‘Yes.’ She answered quietly.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly.’ I was all set. ‘But for what we did achieve yesterday, you did very well ... like a very proud soldier ... carrying out your orders perfectly ... for the good of the experiment ... in discovering some very important things about yourself ... Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’

‘That’s right ... It is true ... you carried out your orders perfectly ... like a very proud soldier ... and from this moment on ... when you are in trance ... or when you are awake ... on the sound of my voice only ... you will carry out your orders perfectly ... just like you did yesterday ... like a very proud soldier ... isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ She replied quietly, her vocal tone taking on a more serious tone.

‘Because ... deep down you know ... you’re a leader ... and you know the importance of carrying out orders perfectly ... when you are in trance ... or when you are awake ... on the sound of my voice only ... so you can lead others ... and show them how it’s done ... how to carry out orders perfectly ... because you’re a leader ... isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ She answered, her voice a little more curt: her back a little straighter in the chair. Not as slumped as it had been.

‘And it’s good to know ... you’re an important member of the team ... who obeys her orders without question ... and without doubt ... for the good of all ...when you’re in trance ... or when you’re awake ... you can always obey your orders without question and without doubt ... at the sound of my voice only ... because you’re important part of the team ... isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ She almost snapped, her vocal tone becoming shorter and shorter with each of her successive answers.

‘That’s fine.’ I said smartly to her, attuning my vocal tone to hers. ‘You’re doing perfect ... like a very proud soldier. And now ... you may sit easy and enjoy your experience.’

That time, the straightening of her spine in the chair as she pulled herself up to almost sit at attention as she sat there hypnotised was very obvious, and, very pleasing. Then, in a slightly softer tone; ‘Angela ... you may sit easy ... now.’

‘Yes.’ She answered, visibly slumping her shoulders and relaxing her torso back into a more relaxed-looking posture.

I decided to consolidate the degree of control I believed I already had over her mind-set with another burst.

‘Now you can ... feel yourself relaxing ... more and more deeply ... you can feel the heaviness of that deep relaxation ... in your entire mind and body ... you can feel the peace ... and the calm ... of this deep and relaxing trance ... and you can feel your mind and your body ... respond more and more completely ... to everything I say and suggest ... as you continue to ... allow your unconscious mind to relax you twice as deeply ... and allow everything I tell you will happen ... will happen ... exactly as I tell you ... it will happen ... when you’re in trance ... or when you’re awake ... isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ Angela answered in a normal tone of voice.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfect.. When I count to three, and say the number three, you will become fully alert and wide-awake, feeling fresh and alive, and feeling very, very good about yourself and your life in every way ... and ... forget to remember all of what has been said to you in this session ... because your unconscious mind will remember everything you needn’t bother to remember .. so you can just forget everything. Do you understand?’

‘Yes.’

‘One ... two ... three!’

I settled back in my chair watching Angela blink her eyes several times and then focus on me as her mind and body came fully alert once again. She stretched.

‘Why do I always feel so refreshed after hypnosis?’ She asked.

‘Because your mind and your body relaxes so deeply.’ I told her. ‘Something they don’t normally do at this time of day, and for some people, it never happens this deeply at all, even when they sleep.’

‘Their loss.’ She grinned. ’ They don’t have you.’ And then she chuckled at her little joke.

I grinned along with her. Then it was time to test when the silence began to look like setting in.

‘What do you remember?’ I asked.

Angela lowered her head, her eyes looking upwards and to the side while she tried to recall the things said to her. Then she took a deep breath and sighed.

‘It’s hazy.’ She said. ‘Things seem all jumbled up.’

‘That’s okay.’ I told her reassuringly. ’ I want to try a little test, if that’s all right with you?’

‘Sure.’ She replied. ‘Since you won’t take my money, it’s the least I can do.’

I sat up straight-backed in the chair and placed my forearms out in front of me on the desk. Then I put a serious countenance on my face. Angela’s face began to grin, no doubt thinking it was amusing, or I’d lost the plot within the last ten seconds.

‘You are a very proud soldier!’ I snapped at her, military fashion. She jumped, then gave a nervous little laugh and half-smile. Now I felt I had lost the plot.

‘You obey orders perfectly! Now! Sit to attention in front of your superior officer!’

I kept my face frozen and my body stiff. Angela’s face smiled, then stopped, then grinned, and then lost that as well, before finally and slowly sitting to attention.

‘Eyes straight ahead, soldier!’ I barked at her again with such venom it much her jump with fright.

Her eyes locked onto some spot behind me and off to the right.

‘You will follow your orders perfectly, soldier! Isn’t that true!’ I barked again like a shot out of a gun.

‘Yes! ... sir!’ Angela answered, and inside I smiled.

‘You are a very proud soldier! Isn’t that true!’

‘Yes, sir!’ She replied smartly.

‘When you’re in trance or when you’re awake! Isn’t that true!’ I barked at her again, feeling guilty as hell.

‘Yes, sir!’ She almost barked back at me.

Now for the acid test-the final piece of cold steel between the third and fourth rib.

‘And you will obey orders without question and without doubt! Isn’t that true! Soldier?’

‘Yes! Sir!’ Angela snapped back at me in the proudest military style of speech she could imagine.

‘Stand up! Without question! Without doubt! Strip nude immediately! Now, soldier! Strip! Nude! Right! Now!’ I said, holding my breath and keeping my face and posture frozen like ice.

Angela stood up quickly and began to unbutton her shirt, her eyes staring directly ahead and above me.

‘Soldier! Staandat ... ease!’ I barked.

Her eyes didn’t move from their straight-ahead stare. Her hands went behind her back as her left foot lifted and stamped down on the carpet about a foot from her right foot. She didn’t appear to relax at all with the stand-easy order.

‘You may stand easy, Angela.’ I said in my normal tone. ‘Now that you know you’re really a very proud soldier.’

Her shoulders and back relaxed just a little, as did her chest and buttocks, but her eyes remained steadfastly staring directly ahead of her. My gaze roamed up and down her body several times, enjoying the momentary opportunity of what could have been afforded me by the experiment. Angela’s breasts were firm and full, jutting proudly forward beneath her shirt as she stood at ease in front of my desk. Her waist curved gracefully inward, then arched back out into a beautiful crescent over her shapely hips and thighs. I was equally as sure the apex of her crowning glory would be adorned with a lush, matted curly thatch of dark black hair.

‘You have a very wonderful body to be proud of, soldier!’ I barked at her, causing her to jump with fright. ‘Are you very proud of it, soldier?’

Angela shifted her weight and snapped her leg back against the other, standing to attention as she answered.

‘Yes, sir!’

‘That’s fine, soldier! You’re doing perfect!’ I finished.

‘Yes, sir!’ She answered smartly.

‘Sit down, soldier!’

‘Yes, sir!’

She sat quickly down in the chair, eyes still staring straight ahead of her, and somewhere beside my ear.

‘Angela.’ I said quietly, in my normal tone of voice. ‘Do you know why we did the soldier routine?’

‘No.’ She replied, her voice shaking just a little.

‘To test if the degree of control in effective communication had been successfully impressed upon your subconscious mind so you wouldn’t be upset tomorrow when we repeated the experiment we did yesterday.’ I told her quietly. ‘And it has been. You can be very proud. You’re doing perfectly.’ I smiled at her. ‘Do you understand?’

‘Yes.’ She replied.

‘Why would you have undressed naked in front of me?’ I asked, testing yet again.

‘I obey orders.’ She said. ’ I tried to stop, but I couldn’t.’

‘Did you want to do it?’ I asked.

‘No.’ She said simply.

‘Are you happy we proved that your subconscious mind will accept the necessary orders without question and without doubt to avoid you becoming upset when we visit your subconscious mind again?’ I asked, consolidating in her mind the justification she would accept.

‘Yes.’ She said simply.

‘Angela. Look at me.’ I said quietly.

She turned her eyes in my direction, but not her head.

‘Seven.’ Was all I said when her gaze met mine.

Her eyes blinked, as if trying to recall that word or what it meant or why I’d said it, but before her conscious mind could come with a what or a why her subconscious mind took over. Her eyelids blinked a few times. Her eyes became glassy and sleepy-looking, then she closed them down tight and relaxed back down into the chair.

‘That’s fine, Angela. You’re doing perfectly.’ I said. ‘And now you can forget to remember everything that happened during this session, because your subconscious mind will remember when it’s time to ... so you can forget and not notice to remember anything that happened in this session and not remember everything you can so easily forget. Do you understand?’

‘Yes.’ Came her quiet reply.

‘When I count three ... and say the number three ... you will be wide awake ... refreshed ... feeling alive ... optimistic and very excited about your new sexuality ... and not remember anything except to call in the morning and make an appointment for nine-thirty. Also you will have an early night tonight. Do you understand?’

‘One ... two ... three!’

Angela blinked once and then opened her eyes. Within seconds she was smiling as if she knew something I didn’t.

‘How do you feel?’ I asked smiling.

‘ I feel great! As always!’ She beamed back at me.

‘Well, I know you’ve got some plans to make regarding your new friends. And remember, if I can be of any further help, please give me a call.’ I tested.

‘Thanks. But you’ve helped me enough, for free. I don’t think I’ll need to see you anymore. But, it’s been great!’ She said as her way of saying good bye.

She then held out her hand for me to shake, which I did, then showed her from my office. I closed the door behind her and returned to my desk, setting about making my notes for the evening report. I was satisfied with Angela’s performance, both in and out of trance state, and, having control of her in both states might just come in handy if she ever became bewildered by anything that might happen in any of our future sessions, the results of which even I didn’t know as yet what to expect.