The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MULE

Chapter 15

I smiled as I began writing while everything was still fresh in my memory, glad that Angela had led the way to the door of my office and not me. My body was only just coming down to an acceptable size from having the exquisite pleasure of feasting my very appreciative eyes on hers. Nevertheless, I considered the day’s session with Angela to have been very productive. I was motivated and enthusiastic about the following day’s experiment in subconscious communication. I believed I would have even more success, having decided through some research I’d done on the Internet to take an entirely different approach.

At the meeting I again spoke last, elaborating briefly on what I had turned up by way of new ideas from research and then in detail on the session earlier with Angela. Like a gentleman I left out the nature of the test, simply describing it as flawless example of authoritarian direct hypnosis at its best.

Derek seemed pleased and interested. Tina remained silent throughout, although she gave me the benefit of three of her smiles as I stood up and began speaking. One man in particular seemed genuinely interested in the concept of the direct authoritarian approach and that was Andrew Sawyer. And again he had that same strange look in his eyes as he walked with me to the elevator after I’d locked my office door. It was as if he were trying to get me to realise something, although what it was I didn’t have a clue. And it was nothing he said-just the way he looked into my eyes whenever he spoke to me.

Again I had not seen Tina as I’d been leaving. Having seen her leave the boardroom with Derek as she had the previous evening, I fully expected she would be remaining behind again with him. It was Andrew Sawyer who solved the small mystery for me as we stepped from the lift on the ground floor.

‘I guess Mister High and Mighty is working alone tonight.’ He said dryly.

‘What do you mean?’ I asked curiously, but casually as I held the glass door open for him to precede me through it.

‘Tina left in the first elevator after the meeting.’ He said, turning to glance casually at me as he said it, with that same look in his eyes again.

For a second only did I hold his gaze, then lost it when he reached the top of the stairs and stepped down the first of a dozen or so steps leading to the footpath, waving as he did so, then turning right at the bottom step, whereas I turned left to the car park.

I spent most of the drive home pondering this man Andrew Sawyer and what hidden agenda he might have to be hinting to me at whatever he was hinting at. Maybe he had a thing, or had once had a thing with Tina? I thought at one stage, although I seemed to easily dismiss that idea, not really seeing him as her type. But then again, what was her type? I again began to puzzle, but before I came up with an answer I found myself driving into my security car park, wondering how I got there. I couldn’t clearly remember the traffic, or taking any of the turns I would have had to take to get there alive and in one piece. Apart from my special interest, I decided, as I got out of the car and locked it, my subconscious mind certainly came in handy for mundane things like driving safely home from work without concentrating on what I was doing in amongst the mass of moving metal of the following and opposing traffic.

That evening I went back over all the notes I’d taken on Angela Simms, as well as watching the video of our session together two more times. By the time I’d finished and showered it was midnight. I hit the sack gratefully, and almost immediately began to puzzle over Andrew Sawyer’s possible motives for what I considered to be unusual behaviour in almost every one of our conversations, and, his comment about Mister High and Mighty hadn’t escaped me either. It seemed there was no love lost from him toward Derek Henderson.

As I wondered if the reverse were also true I felt myself drifting off into noddy land and decided I’d done enough puzzling for one day. Then I simply allowed the sandman to take me wherever he wanted to-as long as he brought me back in the morning. It was a standing arrangement.

Angela was five minutes early, as usual, and I was ready, having gone over everything I’d planned to cover, from the induction to the trance termination. Now the last part of the day’s session was sitting across from me, smiling like a Cheshire cat, believing she had made an appointment to discuss her sexuality, or the changing of it, as she saw it happening.

‘You seem on top of the world this morning.’ I smiled at her.

‘I slept like a baby again! I don’t know what you did, but when I wake up I feel as loose as a handful of rubber bands and as soft as a ball of wool.’ She answered happily.

‘That’s great!’ I replied, chuckling at her terminology. ‘Nothing like a good night’s sleep to take away the rose-colored glasses.’

I waited in the small silence that followed for her to start the conversation regarding her friend who was having a birthday. And she did.

‘Carol is coming over on Friday night.’ She said quietly, her smile fading just a little, but not completely gone. ‘When I told her I’d like to give her a birthday party and have a girl’s night with just the two of us she went all quiet for a while. But then she said she’d love to. So, it’s all set.’

Angela’s eyes had dropped to stare at the desk, which she always did, I’d noticed in the past, whenever she felt a little embarrassed.

‘There’s nothing for you to be embarrassed about, Angela.’ I told her calmly. ’ It’s your life and your decisions. You have to live and conduct your life in a manner that feels right for you-nobody else. Do you understand that quite clearly?’

She looked up when I had started to speak, and her eyes never left mine the whole time. Her smile was gone completely now.

‘Yes.’ She replied quietly. ‘But what if she ... what if she doesn’t ... you know-like me ... that way?’

‘The worst thing you could do right now is to pre-empt how Carol will feel about you, or anything. For all we know she’s going through the same period of self-discovery that you are right now. Maybe she needs a friend as much as you do-a close friend to share intimate feelings, and, maybe even personal desires with? Don’t rush anything. Just do and say whatever feels right, with no injustice to Carol, and then settle back and let nature take its course. Does that make sense?’

‘Yes.’ She answered, a little more happily than her last. ‘Thank you for your advice and ...understanding.’

‘You’re most welcome, Angela. Have you noticed any other feelings or dreams that you wouldn’t call your normal self, given that you’re going through a rather large change in self-perspective of late?’

Again she lowered her gaze.

‘Well,’ She began. ’ There has been one particular thought coming and going over the last twenty four hours, but, it’s different to what we’ve been talking about as far as ... my sexuality goes.’

Curious, I frowned a little. ‘You have me interested.’ I said. ‘Go on.’

‘Well. It’s ... err ... I don’t quite know how to ... ah ..you know.’ She stammered.

‘No. I don’t know. You tell me, simply and just as it is. Don’t try to choose the words. Just say them as you find them on your lips. You’ll find it a lot easier.’ I smiled.

She sighed. ‘Okay.’ She said, taking a deep breath. ’ It’s you.’

‘Me?’ I said, puzzled and curious.

‘Not you, exactly, but ... oh ...’

‘Just say it as it is, Angela.’ I told her a little more forcefully.

‘Okay.’ She said, taking another deep breath. ’ I’m attracted to you ... physically.’ She got out with a sigh. ‘Does that mean I’m not a ... a ... lesbian?’

I smiled at her in her embarrassment.

‘No.’ I told her calmly. ’ It only means you’re attracted to me, and that’s all. Lesbians sometimes can be attracted to men, but still prefer only to be intimate with women.’

‘But I’ve thought about ... you know ... you.’ She admitted softly.

I smiled again at her stumbling with her own feelings, feeling a warm, tender feeling for her in her self-discovery, not knowing, but trying to understand what she was going through.

‘Everyone is different.’ I told her gently. ‘Especially with their own private sexuality. There are no rights or wrongs, because there just isn’t a handbook to guide the many, many differences between human beings and their individual private natures. What’s right for one isn’t necessarily right for another. But, as long as one person’s feeling of right regarding their own sexuality doesn’t impose on another’s in a difference that causes injustice or hurt, or isn’t forced on another, then right or wrong feelings don’t really come into it. Right and wrong are only words, Angela. It’s what people think when they think about those words that makes them so. Does that make sense?’

She was taking in every word I said, just looking at me with her beautiful eyes and that serious, sort of sad expression on her face.

‘Yes.’ She said quietly. ‘Everything you say makes sense.’ Then, ‘Does that mean it’s okay for me to have those feelings about .. you then?’

‘Of course it is.’ I smiled at her. ’ It’s human nature. That’s all. And, I’m very flattered.’ I told her grinning. ‘You’ve made my day.’

She smiled at that and relaxed visibly in front of me.

‘I feel better now.’ She said smiling. ’ I just wanted to tell you, but ... but ... I didn’t know if I should-you know, the doctor and patient thing?’

‘Everything is fine with me, Angela.’ I told her reassuringly. ‘Be gentle with me.’

I grinned at that last statement, and, after only a few seconds of silence, she laughed loudly. Then I did, too, for a few seconds. The tension that had been there was now gone. I could see that. Time to get to work on my project instead of hers now. I decided to try a couple of tests, knowing I could make her forget them when I had finished.

‘Angela.’ I began. ‘Would you like to see just where you’re feelings for me come from within your subconscious mind, and how to what extent they exist?’

She stared at me evenly, her face serious again. I knew what she was thinking.

‘It’s all about discovering who you really are, which is what you’re doing at the moment. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ She answered after a moment or two. Then, ‘Okay. But will I know what I’m saying?’

‘Of course.’ I smiled. ‘You won’t be hypnotised. You’ll be exactly how you are right now. Your subconscious mind is already familiar with me. It can talk to me without you saying a word, and, everything it says will most probably be the truth for you. It doesn’t think about what answers it’s going to give me. It just answers questions as they’re put to it.’

‘Okay.’ She said, her face becoming a little more curious and interested in what I was talking about. ‘We can do that. What do I do?’

‘Nothing.’ I said. ‘Except relax and breathe deeply. Now. Place both of your hands palms down on the desk like this. That’s right. Now. Your right index finger will be your Yes finger, and your left index finger will be your No finger. Move them and say their words so you know how it feels.’

I watched as she did as I’d instructed her.

‘That’s good.’ I told her. ‘Now. Your left little finger will be your I don’t know finger, and your right little finger will be your I don’t want to answer finger. Okay? Now. Try moving those fingers and saying the words at the same time.’

Again I watched her carry out my instructions perfectly. When she’d done enough in my estimation for her subconscious mind to know which finger said what I told her so.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly.’ I told her. ‘Now. Just breathe deeply and relax for a few minutes. You can keep your eyes open if you wish, so you can see. You’ll be awake at all times, and remember, you can’t argue with what your own subconscious tells you. It’s the real you that speaks only in what it knows everything about-feelings, with no punches pulled. Okay?’

‘Okay.’ She said, now excited about whatever was going to happen with her fingers.

I watched her settle, her eyes fixed on the fingers of both of her hands as her gaze alternated from one to the other rhythmically.

‘Now. All I want you to do with each question I ask is to think about it very strongly. Not the answer. Not the answer. Okay? Just the question.’ I told her.

‘Okay.’ She answered smiling and excited now.

‘Good. Now. Relax your arms and your hands and just listen to the questions. The first one is, would you like me to see you naked?’

She blushed instantly, but kept staring at her hands. The scarlet colour slowly began to spread upward from the base of her neck. To her shriek of dismay, then, her Yes finger twitched suddenly. Then she giggled and moaned.

‘Good. Now. Would you like to see me naked?’ I said.

A long wait of at least two minutes. Angela glanced up at me a few times. Her face was flushed with either excitement, amazement, or embarrassment-probably a little of everything, but I didn’t smile. Then suddenly, her Yes finger twitched again.

‘Oooh, nooo!’ She wailed, hanging her head for a few seconds before looking up smiling with embarrassment. ’ I can’t hide anything!’

I grinned. ’ I told you it would tell me the truth. Game enough to discover some things you maybe don’t know the answer to, consciously?’ I asked her.

She thought for a few seconds before nodding her head, as I knew she would.

‘Good. Now. Have you fantasised about making love with me?’ I asked.

Almost immediately her Yes finger twitched. Angela shrieked and groaned, not taking her eyes off her hands and fingers.

‘Okay. Now. Have you thought about me making love to you lying on top of you?’ I asked.

Again, her finger moved almost immediately, but it was her No finger. She groaned again a little more silently.

‘Have you thought about me making love to you with you on top of me?’

Again the No finger twitched, and again the groan.

‘Oh, nnoo!’ Angela wailed softly, almost whimpering.

‘Okay. Have you thought about me making love to you while you’re on all fours and I’m entering your thighs from behind in dog-fashion?’ I asked.

Angela’s Yes finger twitched within a few seconds.

‘Aaahhh!’ She cried out. Then hung her head, shaking it from side to side.

‘It’s okay, Angela.’ I soothed her. ’ It’s good to discover the truth about yourself. At least you know where you stand with yourself. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ She answered. ’ I guess so.’

Now for the shocker, I decided.

‘Have you thought about me performing oral sex between your thighs?’ I asked.

Yes, came the answer from her subconscious mind, and again she moaned softly.

‘Have you thought about performing oral sex between my thighs?’

Again her Yes finger told the truth. She looked like a defeated woman as she sat there staring at her hands and fingers.

‘Have you thought about the last two questions I’ve asked you in the last half hour?’ I asked.

Again her finger told the truth.

‘Have you thought about them in the last five minutes?’

Yes, came the truthful reply.

‘Are you thinking about them right now?’

Again the answer was yes, and again she moaned to herself and shook her head.

‘Is the feeling strong enough to make it a reality?’ I asked, taking the test to its limit.

Yes, came the truthful answer, and a louder moan from her lips.

Angela didn’t know it, of course, but she was, in fact, hypnotised. Her body was responding with the truth to every question whether she wanted to or not.

‘Do you want to undress and have me look at your naked body right now?’ I asked.

This time Angela groaned before her finger answered, Yes. And when it did she groaned again, continuing to shake her head slowly from side to side, while her eyes never left her hands and fingers.

‘Do you feel wet and warm in your secret place right now?’

Yes, her answer came quickly.

‘Ooh! Nnnnoo!’ She exclaimed, vigorously shaking her head as if trying to remove something caught in her hair.

‘If I said, do it now, would you stand up and lift your dress up and take down your underwear to let me look at your wet and warm secret place?’

Angela groaned woefully as her finger said yes. She groaned and hung her head, shaking it quickly from side to side, fighting her own subconscious mind. But it was going to be a losing battle on her part. I knew it, and so did she. Then she looked at me strangely, her eyes seemed to be beckoning. I was as hard as a rock, and, I knew I was only human.

‘Would you like to forget this ever happened. Forget every question and answer you just discovered, as if you never knew them? If I say, do it now?’

Yes, her finger answered where it hung from her hand.

‘Do it now!’ I said firmly.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly.’ I told her. ‘Close your eyes now, and when you open them again this session will have never taken place, and you’ve just been talking to me about Carol’s birthday party.’

She closed her eyes for about thirty seconds, and when she opened them again she blinked a couple of times, then looked at me and smiled.

‘It should be fun.’ She said smiling a little shyly. ’ I hope everything goes okay.’

‘I’m sure it will be, Angela.’ I told her reassuringly. ’ I’m sure it will be.’

We just looked at each other for a few moments. Angela Simms was very definitely a mule-of that, there was no doubt in my mind whatsoever. And ‘‘mules need to be protected from people, known and unknown, otherwise they’re taken advantage of and used and abused. I wondered then about the professionalism of the other therapists involved in their various projects with their own ‘‘mules.

I remember being told that all the patients were ‘‘mules, to some extent, and in saying that, I realised that I, too, took advantages of my patients in a visual nature in my mind’s imagination, but only to a limited extent with Angela. However, that was the limit to my abuse of her natural mule tendencies. All in the name of science, I rationalised.