The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MULE

Chapter 16

It was eight-thirty on the following Monday Morning. The previous week had passed quickly after my last session with Angela. After bringing everyone up to date on my work for the week I had enjoyed a lazy weekend, doing nothing but thinking and planning for the future of my work. I had reviewed all of my previous sessions with her and had made copious notes regarding many areas in which I could improve my techniques for conditioning her mind to accept me within it, without her becoming alarmed or frightened in any way. I had this feeling that I was on the right path of the dream of research that had always been with me—the discovery of what lay beyond the hypnotised mind.

Tina and I had hardly spoken or spent any time of a private nature together at all throughout the week—just passing niceties, hellos and good-byes. It seemed we had both been too busy. In truth, I had hardly given her a second thought, working as late each night as I had done all week long. After each night’s shower and a cigarette I had been training my own unconscious mind as well in order to reach the altered conscious state of theta, simply upon the visualising of the trigger word. Go.

By the end of that week I had achieved a reasonable degree of success and was now looking forward to nine o’clock. An appointment had been made for me with a new client-another woman. Angela had made her appointment on Friday for two o’clock. I had planned it that way in order to spend as much time as I possibly could in the conditioning and testing of my new client, and fit in a lunch as well before Angela arrived.

Jackie Atkins was a thirty two-year-old business executive with a promotions company. Her problem had been diagnosed by her original therapist as executive stress. She had seen him three times and had then passed her over to the company, for whom I now worked. Her file had stated that she stood five feet nine inches tall, was a redhead, divorced, with no children.

Jackie’s passport-size photo had not done her justice, I decided, as the receptionist walked her up to my desk and introduced her to me. I stood and held out my hand toward hers as she extended it inn greeting.

‘Nice to meet you, Jackie.’ I smiled at her.

‘Hello.’ She answered, returning a nice, friendly smile.

I knew Jackie must still be wondering why she had agreed to come to a different therapist. I’d been told she felt she had gotten on top of her stress levels now. It was only at the insistence of her therapist that she had agreed to a specialist giving her company a final clearance for her to return to her hectic job. And so, here she was.

‘Please sit down.’ I offered, gesturing to the chair on the opposite side of my desk and waving my thanks to the receptionist as she smiled, then turned quickly on her heels and left without another word.

I sat down, as did Jackie, then allowed her a few moments to settle and look around at her surroundings. Her face and features seemed relaxed, although I couldn’t help noticing, as I had expected to, a little frown of consternation across her forehead.

‘I know you feel on top of things now, Jackie,’ I began my strategy. ‘And I’m sure you are. This visit was recommended purely as a last and final check. I hear your job’s one that very few men could handle without having major problems. They tell me you are the best promotions manager your company has ever had.’

Jackie’s face could not deny the compliment or two, and broke into a relaxed smile of modesty. And I could not help but notice just how attractive a woman she really was. Her perfect, even white teeth shone brilliantly from the centre of her radiant smile, contrasted with her pale skin and flaming red hair that brushed gently across the top of her shoulders as her head moved a little with her smile. The world seemed full of redheads these days, I thought, amused.

‘How long will this take?’ She asked politely, glancing down at her watch.

‘About a half an hour.’ I replied. ‘Would you like to start now?’

Jackie nodded, but said nothing, her smile fading just a little.

‘I’d just like to relax you down and ask your subconscious mind a few questions, if that’s all right with you?’ I asked.

‘Okay.’ She answered, allowing her hesitancy to clearly show through.

‘Fine. Now. Just take three deep breaths, hold each one for just a few seconds, and as you exhale each breath, just allow yourself to take time out of the world and all its pressures and problems for just a few minutes. Okay?’ I instructed her.

‘Yes.’ She replied.

I watched her take the three breaths, then do as instructed with each one as she exhaled. On the third exhalation her eyelids fluttered and closed lightly. I smiled. Her eyelids had closed, yet I had not asked her to allow them to do so. I stared at her chest, noting the rise and fall as her breathing deepened. Then her shoulders rounded gently as her head nodded forward slightly.

‘That’s fine, Jackie.’ I said softly. ‘You’re doing perfectly. Are you feeling relaxed?’

‘Yes.’ She answered clearly, nodding her head at the same time. That was a good sign. Her unconscious mind controlled the movement of her head, while her conscious mind controlled her thoughts and words as she spoke.

I had decided, after reading her file, to condition Jackie as completely as I could on this first session. If I could believe the extent of her mule ability, as stated by her former therapist, I didn’t want to waste any sessions, just getting her mind ready for what I had planned.

‘That’s fine.’ I continued. ‘Now. Maybe you know ... and maybe you don’t know ... there are many levels to your subconscious mind ... with each level being deeper down inside your mind than the last level... allowing you to access more and more of your inner mind ... the deeper down you allow yourself to drift ... now .. and each level you can already feel right now ... will deepen your relaxation more and more deeply ... more and more down.’

Jackie’s demeanour softened and relaxed as I spoke. I could see she had mentally locked into the sound of my voice already as almost each word I said seemed to have an immediate effect on her.

‘You may feel yourself as you allow yourself now ... begin drifting down inside your mind ... to those .. much deeper levels of peace and calm ... and I wonder if you’ve already noticed ... your mind and your body are already ... heavier and heavier ... as you allow yourself to ... experience now just how deeply you can relax ... your body and your mind.’

Jackie was doing wonderfully. Her head leaned forward, but not to the point of straining. She had slumped right down into the chair, her arms had dropped off her thighs to hang limply by her sides, dangling toward the floor. Her flaming red hair had moved forward with her head and now covered half her face.

‘Maybe you’ll be able to ... hear something.’ I continued with what I hoped would be her first and last full and long-winded induction. ‘Or maybe you’ll ... feel a different feeling ... as if you’re floating .. or sinking .. or gently coming adrift from your physical body ... or not be able to sense your body at all .. because it’s always different for everyone ... experiencing what you are doing right now ... as deeply as you ... allow yourself to ... keep drifting down ... and down ... and down.’

I was giving her subconscious mind and her conscious mind plenty of alternatives and choices so as not to alarm her right from the start with thoughts of mind control or any such thing.

‘Now that every nerve and muscle have ... absolutely relaxed completely... and you are ... feeling so calm and so peaceful ... maybe you’ll even be able to ... notice a different smell or ... different images or feelings will come to you sooner or later ... as they always do to everybody ...sooner or later ... maybe slowly or ... maybe quickly as you ... continue to allow yourself to ... drift deeper and deeper relaxed ... deeper and deeper down.’

I noticed Jackie’s knees had fallen apart slightly as the muscles in her solid thighs succumbed to the relaxation she was obviously feeling from her head to her toes. Her breathing seemed almost imperceptible, her breasts barely rising at all with each gentle breath she took.

‘Where you may even reach that ... very deep level of trance and ...see yourself from the outside ... or see yourself from the inside as you ... concentrate on only the sound of each and every word you hear ... and ignore every other thought and sound ... except the soothing sound of each word ... and the soothing words of each sound...as you relax deeper and deeper ... more and more peaceful and safe ... hearing nothing but the soothing and relaxing sound of each word you hear ... the calming and sinking feeling with the word of each sound you hear ... as you let yourself go completely now ... and surrender to your wonderful trance.’

Jackie took a deep breath and sighed slowly, sinking more deeply back into her chair, her head falling more forward toward her chest.

‘Where the soothing and relaxing sound of my voice ... is maybe becoming confused with your own voice ... your own thoughts ... and you wonder if it’s your voice ... or my voice you’re hearing ... and it really doesn’t matter ... since every word simply relaxes you ... more deeply ... more peacefully ... so soothingly ... so peacefully ... that you can now feel like you ... want to listen to it forever ... hearing each word ... feeling each and every sound ... experiencing the wonderful relaxation with each sound ... with each word ... knowing you want to accept and listen to each word ... each sound ... because it all sounds so right for you ... so safe for you .. so good for you ... to just accept each word .. accept each sound .. like your own thoughts ... telling you that everything is for your own good .. so you just don’t have to question .. you can just listen and believe ... listen and believe ... so everything you hear is meant for you to accept and believe ... without question ... without doubt .. while you just take a well-deserved break ... take time out from the world and its problems ... so far away .. so far away.’

I let Jackie’s mind absorb everything I had told her for a good two minutes before I spoke again. It was important to give her mind the time it needed to decided to raise a conflict or not. If there was any sort of conflict it would show on her face, mainly her forehead, as her conscious mind re-engaged in thinking about whatever was conflicting with her unconscious mind. There did not seem to be any sign of conflict that I could see, but half her face and forehead was covered with her thick, red hair.

‘And now you feel so relaxed and .. so out of it ... and everything has gone softly and slowly away ... except the soothing sound of very word you hear ... and you couldn’t be bothered doing any thinking ... analysing nothing at all .. couldn’t be bothered .. while you just enjoy my voice guiding you deeper and deeper down ... so you can enjoy a refreshing rest ... and not worry about anything at all ... while I do all the work ... nice for a change ... to allow someone else to do the work .. while you just take time out ... and enjoy where you are ... in every way.’

Jackie now seemed deeply tranced. I decided to move ahead a little more quickly than I had originally planned.

‘Jackie?’ I began with the sound of her own name to grab her attention fully from wherever her thoughts had drifted to. ‘You are now so deeply enjoying your trance ... you will easily want to find it ... impossible to resist .. any suggestion you hear ... finding the more you try to resist ... the more you can’t resist ... so what’s the point anyway .. and want to willingly accept without question ... in faith without doubt ... every suggestion you hear ... and find yourself wanting to carry out every suggestion you hear ... to the best of your ability ... knowing that when they are done ... you will find yourself easily wanting to ... forget to remember what they were ... knowing it’s so easy now to just ... not notice to remember anything at all ... unless I want you to ... for your own good ... like a clean white board ... like a tape that has been totally erased ... is how you can so easily forget everything I tell you ... you don’t need to remember ... that you didn’t really want to notice in the first place.’

That took care of the amnesia key. Now for her trance key, so that the next time I saw Jackie, she’d be deeply tranced within a minute or two.

‘And you subconscious mind will always remember ... what you want to so easily forget ... like your trance key ...when you hear my voice say your special trance key, sleep time. ... that you want to so easily and so quickly forget ... what your subconscious mind will always remember ... so that you don’t have to even want to try ... so that when your subconscious mind always remembers your special trance key, sleep time. ... you will want so much to find yourself quickly back down in this wonderful place you are now ... quickly and beautifully ... like a sinking ship ... like a submarine diving so deeply and so quickly ... like an aeroplane in a vertical and safe .... and very relaxing dive ... quickly down to the deepest level of your relaxed mind ... where you are right now ... whether you are in trance ... or awake ... whenever you hear my voice say your trance key, sleep time, ... your eyes will close quickly ... your mind and body will be washed from head to toe ... with beautiful relaxation .. you can’t resist in any way ... whenever you hear your trance key, sleep time. ... which you now find yourself wanting to forget so easily and so quickly ... since your subconscious mind will always remember ... what you can so easily forget ... what you didn’t really want to notice to remember in the first place.’

And that’s that, I thought, as I straightened in my chair. I gave Jackie another few minutes of contemplative silence for her subconscious mind to process and deal with any conflicts that might have arisen from anything I had said. Jackie looked like she was sleeping so peacefully, but I knew she hadn’t drifted off into noddy-land. There had been too many signs that had shown me she had been paying very close attention to each word I had said from start to finish.

All of a sudden I felt like a cigarette. I mentally swept the thought away. I couldn’t afford to become distracted now. I readied my mind and thoughts to bring Jackie out of her deep trance, and then to test the work I’d done. Always the same, I sighed silently. The female body, and all the glory it entailed in its nakedness. Still, it was the only definite method in which the quality of the trance key and suggestions could be checked with such measurable accuracy, knowing that their total nudity was something that they would not ordinarily display publicly, unless they had been successfully hypnotised.

Slowly, on a count up to ten, with suggestions of alertness and feelings of well-being, I brought Jackie back to full awareness, suggesting to her along the way to sit up as straight as she had been when she first sat down opposite me. Then, with the snapping of my fingers at the count of ten in a louder than normal voice she blinked her eyes a few times and smiled quietly. Then she stretched her hands high above her head, accentuating the jutting of her full, firm breasts as her lungs filled to their capacity with the deep breath she took. She let it out in a long, slow sigh and brought her direct gaze to focus on my eyes.

‘Do you feel as good on the inside, as you look on the outside?’ I asked, smiling warmly at her.

Her smile widened. ’ I feel .. wonderful!’ She sighed as she stretched again, squeezing her hands together and leaning forward slightly. ‘Mmmmm. I wish I could wake up feeling this relaxed every morning.’

I smiled, but said nothing, waiting until she reoriented completely before I started any tests. First her amnesia, then her trance key.

‘What do you remember about your trance, Jackie?’ I asked, settling back into my chair a little further. ’ I rely on your honest feedback a lot to know how effective I’ve been with my suggestions for your well being. Please try and remember any little detail you can. It all helps the greater cause.’

Jackie concentrated and looked in the usual place with her gaze while her conscious mind tried its best to recall something, but she couldn’t, as much as she tried. It was then I discovered that Jackie was a very astute woman.

‘Did you tell me to forget everything?’ She asked, her eyes narrowing slightly. ‘I can’t seem to remember anything after I came in here and sat down.’

I smiled politely. ‘One of the things I test for is amnesia, Jackie.’ I told her honestly. ‘There are many suggestions I placed in your subconscious for your health and well-being for the future that would only be diluted were you to be able to consciously remember them. You might very well begin to analyse them and that would defeat the strength of them. A subconscious suggestion works best when you can’t consciously remember it. That’s why hypnosis is so effective in helping people with stress problems like yours. And you do want all of your subconscious suggestions to work fully for your health and well being. Don’t you?’

‘Err..yes. Of course.’ Jackie replied, not being able to argue with the logic of the way I had presented my answer to her question. ‘But I thought I had been cured of the stress problems. I feel fine, as I told you when I first came in.’

‘I’m very happy to say, you are.’ I smiled at her. ’ I have no hesitation in recommending to your employer that you are well and truly ready to resume the most stressful of whatever duties await you in your hectic office.’

Jackie smiled widely. ‘Thank goodness.’ She said with a sigh. ’ The last thing I need is more time off work. Before you know it somebody else would be after my job.’

I nodded in agreement of the understanding of what she’d told me.

‘It can be a dog-eat-dog world at times. That’s for sure.’ I said to her.

Jackie nodded her head, and it was while she was in the middle of that subconscious action that, on impulse, I tested her trance key.

‘Sleep, time.’ I said firmly, but warmly.

‘Huh? Wha...? Ooooohh.’ Came all the answer her unconscious mind would allow before her eyelids slammed shut. They blinked twice, then that was it—lights out. Her head fell forward and her arms dropped limply to her sides. I waited, resisting the urge to talk and take her deeper. She had to go down with only the help from her trance key. I waited three full minutes before I spoke.

‘Jackie?’ I said firmly, when I had decided her mind had long enough to complete what it had to. ‘Are you hypnotised again now?’

‘Yes.’ She said after a few seconds.

‘Are you as deeply hypnotised as you were before I woke you up before?’ I asked.

‘No.’ She replied clearly, even though her head leaned well down into her chest.

‘Please take a deep breath now and take yourself down the remaining way to where you were before, and, in the future, whenever you hear your trance key, you will take yourself all the way down to where you are going now. Tell me when you are there. Is that clearly understood?’

‘Yes.’ Came her answer. Then she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Her shoulders rounded and her head dipped lower. Her red hair once more fell almost completely over her face.

I waited about thirty seconds.

‘I’m there.’ Was all she said.

‘That’s fine, Jackie.’ I told her. ‘You’re doing perfectly. Now. Do you understand clearly and remember now everything that happened in your last trance with me a few moments ago?’

‘Yes.’ Came her clear answer.

‘And you know your subconscious mind has readily accepted every suggestion I gave it. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’

‘And you know that I gave you a suggestion that you will not want to resist any suggestion in any way. Isn’t that also true?’ I asked her.

‘Yes.’

‘And do you believe that the suggestion of you willingly complying with any suggestion I give you, whether you are in trance, or whether you are awake, and then forgetting I ever gave it to you, after it’s done?’

‘Yes.’ Jackie answered clearly.

I smiled. Winners are grinners. So I then grinned as well.

‘That’s fine, Jackie.’ I told her. ‘You’ve done very well. I think you’ll very happy and excited, and feel much more comfortable for the rest of our session if you were to open your eyes, remain deeply in trance, and completely remove all your clothing and place it neatly on the desk in front of you. Don’t you?’

‘Yes.’ She answered immediately, and very clearly.

I leaned back in my chair as Jackie stood up and began to undress, beginning with her white top. This was the part of my job in testing that I thoroughly enjoyed. I watched closely for the slightest sign of conflict between what she was doing and what she was consciously thinking as she folded her top neatly and placed it on the desk in front of her. Her hands then reached behind her to release the clasp of her bra. As she did it her full breasts sagged a little as they fell free of their captors. They were beautiful to the eyes. They jiggled slightly as they settled quickly in time with the hardening in my own loins.

While I enjoyed the naked beauty of each of Jackie’s breasts in every detail, from each base to each stiff, brown nipple, I looked forward to seeing the flaming shock of lush, thick carpet of pubic hair that I guessed adorned the junction of her solid thighs at the apex of her womanhood. Her hands quickly dropped the skirt to the floor, following with her light blue panties to her ankles.

She stepped out of both, bent and picked them up, then folded them neatly and placed them on top of her bra and top. My gaze riveted onto her centre like a laser beam. I had not been disappointed. Breathing deeply I settled back even further in my chair, while Jackie stood before me and above me across my desk in all her naked glory, looking straight ahead and looking completely calm and relaxed.

‘Are you happy with everything we are doing?’ I asked her.

‘Yes.’ She replied immediately, smiling. ‘Why shouldn’t I be?’

I grinned. All the tests had been successful, as I had been sure they would have been. If a woman would willingly strip naked in front of a perfect stranger, and a male at that, and then willingly want to do it and be happy about doing it, there was then no doubt whatsoever about the level of hypnosis that had been achieved with her subconscious mind. I drew a deep breath and sighed loudly, regretting the strong feelings in my loins that had been growing relentlessly since Jackie’s beautiful breasts had come into my view. Next time—always next time.

‘Get dressed fully, now, Jackie.’ I told her, adjusting the comfort of my own being. ‘When you awake you will remember nothing of what has transpired here since first sitting down at my desk after the receptionist brought you in here. Do you understand quite clearly?’

‘Yes.’ She smiled happily, and began to replace her clothing on her body, piece by piece, until she once again stood before me fully dressed.

‘Sit down, Jackie.’ I told her. ‘When I count to three and snap my fingers you will find yourself coming back to full alertness, feeling very good, and completely forgetting everything that has happened here since you came in with the receptionist, and knowing that your unconscious mind will obey and allow you to willingly want to obey any suggestion I give you, when you are in trance or when you are awake. Do you understand?’

‘Yes.’ She replied as she settled down fully into her chair.

‘One...two...three!’ I said, snapping my fingers at the same time.

Jackie blinked a few times, then looked directly at me, her face showing the

puzzlement that was obviously going on in her mind.

‘How do you feel?’ I asked, smiling politely.

Her gaze darted around the room and then settled directly on my face once again.

‘Have you made me forget everything?’ She asked, her eyes narrowing.

‘Yes,’ I answered her honestly, then added, ’ is that okay with you?’

Jackie’s brow furrowed for a moment and her eyes hardened while the inner conflict between her conscious mind and her subconscious mind resolved itself. The final test, coming up, and she was now fully awake. Then her eyes softened and her brow relaxed.

‘I guess so.’ She replied, relaxing and seemingly forgetting it had even posed a question to consider. She smiled. ‘Are we finished now?’

‘We will be,’ I answered, ‘after one more test.’

‘Test?’ She asked, her eyebrows arching high on her forehead, her mouth thinning into a tight line as her lips drew back against her teeth, sighing in her frustration.

‘I think you’ll be very happy ... and very excited ... for the remainder of our session together if you were to ... stand up now... and willingly remove every piece of clothing on your body ... place it neatly folded on the desk ... and then stand totally naked before me. Don’t you, Jackie?’