The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

David starts arranging what I think is his largest risk of the entire story in this chapter. It’s questionable, and it is a risk that depends very much on his judgement of the people he’s trying to fool.

It’s also absolutely necessary for the story.

(Personally, I think Rachel only lets it go by at this point because she’s distracted by what his voice is doing to her, but that’s just a personal opinion.)

Comments, questions, whatever, all go to

My Hagiography—Part 10

“Jessica offered to tag along as we shop on Saturday.” We’d gone over the preliminaries already; what had been agreed to.

“No. Not this time. We will be getting some very personal items.”

“I did tell her that I didn’t think it would be a good idea.”

“Good. I want to have some time with just you.”

I liked the sound of that. “So, what are we shopping for?”

“I was hoping I could surprise you.”

“No hints?”

“Well, there will be clothing involved...”

“Hmm. ‘Personal’, and ‘clothing’. Sounds like I might be getting underwear.”

“It’s a possibility.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever shopped for underwear with a guy before.”

“As far as I can tell, most guys can’t stand the idea of actually touching underwear unless they are trying to remove it from someone.”

“Whereas you...”

“Have faced the fact that I like the female body. And that underwear is just cloth. Speaking of which, who does your laundry?”

“Usually my mom.”

“So no radical underwear changes for the moment. She’d notice it in the wash.”

“Aww. And here I was hoping you’d get me some interesting underwear to wear. Something fun to look at.”

“You want to be looked at in you underwear?”

“Depends on who’s looking.” I think the light arousal from listening to David’s voice was getting to me.

“I do have a thought on how to get you away from your parents more often this summer. You said you were thinking about getting a job?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I was thinking. I need some dedicated time to actually do some training of you, which should be fairly consistent. A standard work day would do. And I work fairly close, plus I have a short lunch break. If you pretended you had gotten some sort of internship in the city, you could get here before I leave and leave after I come back. It wouldn’t be as much money as working at BurgerKing or someplace given the pay rates around here, but I could pay you minimum wage at least. If we get your parents on the idea of an ‘internship’ where you get some experience, they should go for it.”

“And what would I do during the day?” My brain was definitely fogging.

“Whatever I say.” There was an evil grin in his voice. I shivered.

“Sounds... entertaining.”

“I think it will be. But for the moment, we should concentrate on the practicalities. I can print up some ads, but what do you think you will need to convince your parents?”

I dragged myself back from dreaming about having my mind overwhelmed. “Um,” I thought about it for a moment. “Dad’ll probably want to see the acceptance letter.”

“He’d probably want to help you go over your application, if there was one. Hmm, I just had an idea. Would he call your guidance consular if you brought home a note from them saying they sent in your application, and you have an ‘opportunity’?”

“Probably not, I guess.”

“Then I think we have a plan. I’ll get some stuff written up for Saturday. Oh, do we have a plan for where I’m picking you up?”

“No.”

“What’s your cover story?”

“We don’t have one: Jessica and I are just going to tell the Revered Elders that we are hanging out. Let them assume the rest, but don’t tell them enough to make them think they can reach us without our cell phones.”

“Sounds like a good plan. ‘Revered Elders’? Can I ask for the story behind that?”

“Oh, that’s an old one. I guess it dates back to when Jessica’s mother died. Jessica was looking after her, and church elders would come over and help, but it was never quite the same ones. Jessica’s Aunt was one of them, as was my Dad, which is part of how we met. Anyway, Jessica would refer to whomever was coming over that day as the ‘Revered Elders’. When her mom finally died, and Jessica moved in with her aunt, I would still go over and visit, and we would refer to my mom or dad and her aunt as the ‘Revered Elders’. It’s kinda become our term for them.”

“Thank you.”

“For?”

“For telling me the story.”

It honestly hadn’t occurred to me not to tell it. “It was nothing.”

“No, it wasn’t. I don’t think you tell it that often; people either know the term or don’t need it. You are thinking of me as part of your life already, and that is... Good. Thank you.”

I had nothing. “You are welcome.”

“Anyway, could you have someone drop you off at the mall on Saturday? Say you are meeting Jessica, and I can pick you up there.”

“Yeah, I think I can do that.”

“Good. So, we’ve got the weekend planned. Now for tonight... How did you like our hypnosis session last night?”

“I don’t really remember it, but I had good dreams last night. Also, I think I’ve discovered one of the triggers you planted.”

“Really, which one?”

“Thinking about you, or hearing your voice, is sending a little shiver up my clit. It’s a... pleasant... feeling.”

“Oh? And what are you doing about it?”

“I’m thinking about you more often.” I grinned into the phone.

“Well, I’m glad you are enjoying yourself. Mind if I play in your mind some more?”

I pulled up the pillow, and settled in. “Ready when you are.”

* * *

The weekend came too slowly for me. I had my mom drop me off at the mall at 9:30. I had my backpack with me, with textbooks. I told my parents I wanted to do a little shopping before meeting Jessica to study, and they stopped asking why she couldn’t pick me up.

As soon as I was out of sight of my mom, I pulled out my phone. “I’m here.” Were my opening words to David. “Where do I meet you?” He told me to go to the food court. (Opposite side of the mall from the Dinner.)

He was waiting by the door to the mall. I got close before the urge to run up to Him overtook me. I tackle-hugged Him.

“I see you missed me.” He said, pulling me off Him, laughing.

“What was that? I couldn’t stop myself... You! This was a trigger!”

“Yep. If you see me after a ‘long time’ and you miss me, and you feel like it is safe to do it, that’s how you’ll greet me. At least until I get bored of being tackle-hugged by a beautiful young woman. How did you like it?”

“I... I felt out of control. But I didn’t mind. I just was doing what I wanted to do more than anything else in the world. I was only scared because I wasn’t sure if you would like it.”

“Well, I liked it. So you don’t have to worry. Come on.” He headed towards the door.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ve got an appointment.”

“An appointment?”

“Yes. By the way, do you have your driver’s license with you?”

Driver’s license? “Yes, I think so.”

“Good. You may need it, later.” He led the way to His car.

“What’s the appointment for?” I asked, as we reached the car.

“A waxing.” He got in, waited until I’d buckled up, then continued, with a grin: “Bikini wax.” He pulled out.

“Bikini wax?”

“Yes. You know, to remove the hair down there?” He pointed at my lap.

All of it?”

“Well, I like the ‘landing strip’ look as well, so it’s up to you at the moment.” He glanced over at me. “I may have stronger opinions when I actually see the area in question.” The grin was still there.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about this. But... Could I say no? And lots of girls went hairless down there, after all. And David wanted it; it would make Him happy.

“By the way, did you wear panties today?”

“Of course I did...” I realized I hadn’t. “Wait. I’m not. When? Another trigger.”

“Just for today, at the moment. I assume other girls would notice if you didn’t wear panties when you changed for gym.”

“They’ll notice if I’m bare as well.”

“Perhaps. But they’d have to admit they were looking at you in the shower, which would be mortifying for most of them. It’s not really considered polite to look at someone’s privates. You might see them, but you aren’t supposed to look, generally.”

He had a point. Even with my recent change of viewpoint, I avoided looking at the other girls in the locker room.

“So, you are taxing being waxed calmly.” He neatly pulled in between a couple of cars on the highway.

“I... I obey you. You want this; it will make you happy. I’m happy making you happy.” It felt right to say that. And I was less worried now; it was all true. I was happy to make Him happy, and I obeyed Him, always. The thoughts rolled easily across my mind. Just like my mantras.

They were my mantras. “That... those weren’t my words, were they?”

“Define ‘your’. You said them, of your own will. You act on them, as though they were your thoughts. On the other hand, I was the one who told you to think that way, and have reinforced it both with hypnosis and by getting you to repeat them to yourself. I didn’t plant any triggers to bring them up on command, so you pulled them up on your own.” He smiled at me, laviciously. “I’m happy you are thinking them, and saying them, on your own.”

I thought about that for a moment. I had come up with them right now on my own, that was true. But, they didn’t come from me.

Did I care? Wasn’t this what I had asked for? It did feel good to hand those thoughts over to Him. Making Him happy did make me happy.

David spoke up, obviously musing this over Himself. “This is probably about the edge of where you can truly be said to have a choice in this. So, if you want to back out, you’d better decide that quickly. Before you don’t think to question the ideas I’ve planted in your head.”

“Of course,” He continued, “I can still push you too fast. But soon you will have to work just to say so, probably. You’ll find it easier to just to obey me, to make me happy. To not fight it. Whereas right now it isn’t ‘fighting’ me yet.”

He pulled into the parking lot of a hair salon, stopped the car and turned to me. “So: last chance: what do you want?”

The third mantra ran through my head. I hesitated a moment, then gave myself over to it. “I want what you want,” I said, looking Him in His eyes.

He smiled, the soft one. “Good girl. Now, go in and give them your name. I’ll follow.”

I got out of the car and obeyed, just letting myself exist for the moment. Not thinking about what I was doing, just doing what I was told.

That lasted until I got into the back room with the attendant. She had me take off my pants, and lay down on a padded table. Then she asked the question: “So, how much are we leaving?”

I was tempted to just say ‘take it all off’, but He had left it up to me... “What do you recommend?”

“This your first time?” I assented. “Then, I’d recommend not getting to close, see how you take it.”

“Leave a little ‘landing strip’?”

“Sure, and I’ll skip the outer labia. You can decide how it looks from there for next time.”

“Ok.” I wasn’t really sure I knew what she was talking about, but it sounded fine.

She was a professional, it was moderately painful. That’s all I’m going to say about getting waxed.

I looked down when she was done. There was a little strip of (trimmed, she’d done that as well) hair coming up from just above my clit towards my belly button.

I thought it looked cute, though the skin around the area was very red.

I dressed and went out to where David was waiting. “All done Rachel?”

“Yep. All done.” I had an urge to show Him right there, but contained myself.

“Good.” He came close, so He could speak in just my ear. “Then I think my good girl deserves a reward.”

He went and paid my bill, I think. I ‘came’, on the spot. It kinda distracted me.

“Come on, Rachel. We’ve got more errands to run.” He was at the door as I came down.

I collected myself. “Coming.”

He smiled, and waited till we were outside. “I know you were, but we need to shop now.” He drawled.

I groaned at the pun. “Another trigger?”

“So I can reward you when you do well. Give you a little positive reinforcement.”

“Is there one for punishment as well?”

“Maybe. You’d have to be bad to find out.” This was with the evil smile.

I looked up at Him, and was sure there wasn’t. Not yet, at least.