The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Introspection! ;)

Actually, something very important happens this section, that I didn’t even notice when I was writing it...

Emails are always appreciated:

My Hagiography—Part 11

He doesn’t mention what our next stop is, until we get there. I don’t ask. I don’t say anything, I just think about what I’ve done.

I’m already thinking the way He wants me too. My body will obey him. (A small shiver of pleasure there, from my own fantasies I think.) It was three weeks ago I said I trusted Him, that I wanted to trust Him with my life, my dreams, my body, my thoughts.

I’m not sure I believed it was possible at the time. Sitting there, in that car, my freshly waxed bottom pressing directly against the denim of my jeans, I believed it was. That it was happening; I was was losing myself.

Did I care? I’d told David I didn’t, that I wanted this. That I wanted what He wanted. He’d told me to think that.

Did I?

I forced myself to look over the last three weeks. I’d become bisexual, I’d started wearing high heels, and I slept nude. I called Him every night.

I was enjoying myself.

He was taking care of me. Even when I freaked, He walked me through it. He’d spent money on me, and was spending more. I could ask Him about anything, talk to Him about anything, anytime.

I’d not found a single reason to not trust Him. He’d found one part of me that I hadn’t known existed already, and He believed more in me than I did. He had helped me face the unexpected, and was trying to get me to improve myself in school. He not only set goals for me: He was willing to help me meet them.

Honestly, what more could anyone ask for?

Yes, the intended result was... odd, to say the least. I was giving myself up, letting myself become part of Him. Become an object to be used as He saw fit; and I knew that would include kinky and degrading things. But I knew that goal. He was honest about it. There was no equivocation, no hiding it.

And, I’d asked Him to take me to that result. It was His fantasy, but I couldn’t claim He’d planted that thought in my head. He’d shown me it was possible, but He hadn’t expected me to like it.

I had. The thought of it had turned me on, and sitting in that car it still did.

I was still afraid. Afraid I didn’t know what I was getting into, afraid that I would disappoint my parents, afraid that I was giving up a life.

But, I was gaining a life as well. And I’d admitted to David that my life, as it had stood, had no reason or purpose. So what, actually, was I giving up? The chance to find a purpose? Maybe I had.

My parents... He didn’t want to scare them now. Would they really be disappointed by what I ended up as? At least, as much as they saw?

He wanted to show me off. He was pushing me to achieve. He probably would keep pushing. They might actually be more proud of me this way.

As for what I was getting into... I’d been told. I’d read. I’d even felt parts of it. Maybe I didn’t understand it fully, but I understood it as fully as anyone could at this point.

I was getting what I wanted. I was enjoying it. And I trusted the person who was giving it to me to not abuse His position. I could relax; David would take care of me.

No, I wasn’t going to change my mind now. This was as good, or better, than I’d hoped so far.

We pulled up at an ‘adult toys’ store. I followed David inside.

“No comments, Rachel?”

I looked at Him. “No, should I have?”

“You’ve just been quiet since our last stop.”

“Just thinking over what choices I’ve made, and want.”

“Any decisions?”

“That I like my recent choices.” I smiled at Him.

“Nice to know.” He smiled back, then turned to the paraphernalia around us.

I stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do. Well, I could always ask... “Sir?” I waited for Him to acknowledge me.

“Yes?”

“What do you want me to do? Right now, I mean.”

David scanned the room a moment. “Look around at what they have. See if anything catches your eye. If there is something you want explained, ask the clerk, I’m sure they can explain anything. Oh, just a moment.” He pulled out his PDA. “I’ll be picking out some stuff, and I might need your sizes. Your shoe size is five, right?”

“Yes. Height is 5-5, waist 30, bra 37C. That’s about a size 12, petite, usually.”

“Ok, thanks. Go, take a look around. If I need you to try something on or anything I’ll get you. Find at least one item that catches your interest.”

“Ok.” I headed into the shelves.

Some things were obvious. Anyone can tell what a dildo is for, after all. At least, in context. Some of the vibrators weren’t as obvious, but since they were labeled ‘vibrator’ a moment’s thought usually could help figure them out. Then of course there was the body oils and dressings... Designed to either to be rubbed on or licked off. I scanned the clothes and restraints... David was selecting some stuff there, and He’d wanted me to find some stuff that caught my eye, so I left them for Him.

There were of course magazines, videos, and books. I ignored those.

There were items that I had no idea what they were for, unless they were for decoration: strings of beads, little metal balls, foam triangles and squares. The latter was in with furniture, and I decided to avoid that section; I hadn’t seen David’s house, and I couldn’t keep anything in mine.

I headed back into the sex toys section, to see if I could puzzle out some of the more esoteric items. A shop-clerk joined me.

“You look puzzled. Need help with anything?”

“I’m just trying to figure out what everything is for.”

“Yeah, some of this stuff is fairly non-obvious, isn’t it. Let’s see, these are anal beads; they go right where they sound like they go. Those, over there, are massagers: mostly for back massages, but they can be used in other places. These...”

“What about this thing?” I held up something I’d found on the ‘vibrators’ stand.

“Oh, that? That’s a double vibrator: it goes on the guy like a cock ring, and stimulates your clit and his balls. Either or both vibrating ‘eggs’ can be removed, and the speeds can be changed individually.”

This sounded interesting. I think I had found my item. “Ok, thanks.”

“No problem. Will you be buying that, or should I put it with the stuff my wife has set aside for the gentleman you came in with?” He moved us toward the counter.

“Put it with the other stuff.” I paused. I’d done what had been asked of me. “Your wife? You both work here?”

“Actually, we own the place. I’m Andy. I haven’t seen you two here before.”

“We’re, ah, just getting into this.”

“Well, your friend seems to know what he wants.”

“He does.”

David walked up, Andy’s wife following. “So, have you found something?”

I picked up the double vibrator. “Yes. Here it is.”

He knew what it was. I think He was surprised to see me holding it. “Ok then. I think we can ring this all up.” He nodded to Andy, who started running the cash register.

Outside, I asked: “So, what all did you get? Can I see?”

David laughed. “Sure. Here, I’ll put it in the backseat so you can look while I drive. Mostly I just got some basic restraints; cuffs, blindfolds, gags, that type of stuff. I probably could have gotten them on my own, but I wanted you along, so I could check sizes if I needed to, and to see how you reacted.”

“How did I react?”

“More calm than I thought. I think you were less nervous than I was.”

“You were nervous?”

“Yes. Aside from the obvious, that this was my first time in there, I wondered if they were going to make a deal over your age, or our age difference.”

“Why should they?”

“Because...” He paused. “Actually, that’s a good question. They might have wanted to check your age, to make sure you were old enough to be in the store, but otherwise they probably don’t care.” He smiled at me. “Sorry, I’m just used to worrying about how people will react to us.”

I was looking through the bags.

“I’m trying to have stuff on hand when we feel ready to use it, not just what we are comfortable with right now.” He said, noticing what I was looking at.

I put away a leather wrap of some sort with three straps across it. “Anything I can take home?”

“There are a couple things in there for you to take home. I’ll get them out later, when I’m not driving. Our next stop is for take-home stuff.”

“Ok.” I waited.

We pulled up in front of a different mall. David led the way, and we started shopping. Serious clothes shopping: I was trying on clothes all over the mall, the mostly the ‘trendy’ and ‘flirty’ stores. Some of the items He picked out were elegant and sophisticated, if more revealing than my normal wear. Others were downright slutty.

I had fun showing them all off.

He bought most of the ones that fit.

We walked out loaded with bags again. I had no idea how I was going to slip this all in past my parents.

“Ok, time to meet up with Jessica.” We headed to his place.

Jessica wasn’t there when we arrived, which appeared to be David’s plan. The two of us carried up the bags from shopping; those from the ‘Adult’ store we hid in his closet, the others we left near the door.

David did bring two things out of the bags in the closets: two small boxes, with little balls in them. One set were attached to each other by a string, the other were smaller and were shiny metal.

“Hide these, so you can get them home. I’ll explain them later.”

I put them in my backpack.

When Jessica rang the doorbell, David was cooking and I was exploring His apartment. It was a basic apartment, I guess. One main room, a bedroom, a bathroom. A huge closet. Decorated in ‘bachelor pad’ style: just the basic furniture, no extras.

“Rachel, could you let Jessica in?”

“Sure.” I went to the door, pressed the marked buzzer, and opened the door for her. “Hi Jessica, come in.”

She looked at me oddly as she came in.

“Set your bags down; lunch is almost ready.” David said, from the stove.

The table was visible from the front door, so we walked over without me showing her the way.

“I’m making chicken sandwiches. Lettuce, buns, mayo, and chicken.” He placed the last on the table as He said it. “What would you like to drink? I’ve got milk, 7-up, ginger ale, some juice. I can do Crystal Light or Cool-aide if anyone wants some. Or water, of course.”

“I’ll have a juice.” David poured her a juice. I grabbed a ginger ale. David got a glass of milk for himself.

It was good food.

David made sure all the dishes were in the dishwasher before starting the study session.

“So, I was thinking we could go over your English textbook, and use it for examples.”

“What’s with you and English, anyway?” Jessica asked.

“Nothing, in particular. It’s just usually an easy course, and is a basic skill just about everyone needs. I needed a course for Rachel to focus on, to help build her confidence, and it’s a logical choice.” He shrugged.

“You think she needs to build her confidence.”

“I know she does.”

“What makes you so sure?”

“I asked.”

She shook her head, turned to me. “Do you agree that you need to build your confidence?”

“I trust David.”

“Is that your answer to everything these days?”

“Pretty much.” I smiled. “It’s kinda the point of this arrangement.”

She gave up. “Ok, so what’s first, oh great leader David.”

“Well, I thought we’d start with outlines...”