The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time to mention two issues that the story has been skirting around for ages: Love, and Sex. Since, after all, those are really what this story is about, in it’s own way.

Comments, critiques, whatever, go to

My Hagiography—Part 12

“So, you think you can remember everything we went over today?” We were on the phone for out nightly conversation.

“I’ve got my notes.” I smiled back.

“Good. And you can always ask, of course.”

“Of course.”

There was a nice silence for a moment.

“You seemed nervous before our first stop today. How was it? Are you enjoying being bare?”

“I was nervous. Not really about the waxing so much—though that was there—but about the changes I was noticing. Today was the first day I really could feel a difference in what I was doing. Before you would ask me to do something and I’d agree; today I just did it, before I thought about whether I agreed. And it wasn’t just the hypnosis triggers: I was thinking the way you’d asked, and only noticed afterwards.”

“You were nervous about losing yourself.”

“Yes. The fact that you could just assume I’d agree to be waxed was just a sign of that. As was the running up to you, or not wearing panties.”

“And?”

“I had to think about it. I really liked the feeling of being out of control; of being free to follow my impulses. But... I couldn’t be sure where that came from, not the current feeling.”

“But, I had asked for this. So at least some of it was mine, my own unaltered feelings. And I could look over what you had asked of me: some of it is sexual, but I had wanted that, even asked for it. But not all of it is. You’ve helped me through realizing I was bi, and are helping me achieve better grades in class. I may end up your sex toy, but that’s not all I will be. And you will take care of me along the way.”

“So, this is ok with you?”

“Yes. I’m enjoying myself. I’m getting a purpose for my life; something I haven’t had. I might have been able to find one on my own, but now I don’t have to. You’ve given me one, and it is one I can enjoy. My purpose is to serve you.”

“I should make that a mantra phrase.”

I grinned. “My purpose is to serve David. My purpose is to serve David. My purpose is to serve David. Sounds good to me.”

“So, you aren’t worried about losing yourself anymore?”

“I’m losing my identity, but I’m finding myself.”

“And you are happy with what you are finding?”

“Yes. I am... open. The me I’m finding, is willing to take risks, to try new things. She’s driven; she has a purpose behind everything she does. I’m learning not to hesitate, to seize the moment, to enjoy the moment, without worrying about the next.”

“That’s not your job.”

“Right. You do my worrying, the planning, and I just... live. Enjoying every moment of it. I’m not there yet, not by a long shot, but for a little while today, at the porn shop and after, I could feel it.”

“It’s not always going to be fun. Everyone has to work sometimes.”

I paused. “’I like to obey David.’ Even if it isn’t fun for any other reason, when I’m there, I’m focused on what you want. Helping that, making you happy, makes me happy. It might be work, but it’s work I enjoy. Or I will.”

“Even though I’ve made you enjoy it.”

“But I wanted you to make me. I still do. It means my life will be enjoyable, no matter what I am doing. And I do trust you, to not abuse that. You’ve proved you’ll look after me, after my interests, even when I’ve forgotten them.”

“If you are a part of me, your interests are mine.”

“Exactly. It’s a two-way street to you. And I can trust that, even as lose myself in you.”

I could hear Him take a deep breath. “Thank you, Rachel.”

“For what?”

“For not believing I’m a monster.”

“David, I’m naked on my bed, listening to a voice that is sending thrills down my sex with every breath. And I asked to be here. I have someone who’ll look after me, take care of me, no matter what, for the rest of my life if I’m lucky. How could He be a monster? He’s giving me what anyone would dream of.”

“Not everyone. Some would think I’ve asked for too much; taken too much.”

“You’ve asked for nothing I haven’t offered first. You take nothing from me: I wasn’t in control of my life anyway. I didn’t know where I was going. You have a plan, and the drive to get me there. You take nothing I could hold anyway, and give me more than most can ever hope for in return.”

“I’m just glad you see it that way.”

There was still hurt, or something similar, in His voice. “David, you are worth at least as much to me as I am to you. You don’t show how scared you are to me, I know. It wouldn’t fit with your ‘in charge’ image. It might give me doubts, right now. I trust you. I understand I soon won’t have a choice in that, but I trust you now with that change. I don’t want to leave you. I don’t want to be able to imagine life without you.”

He laughed, lightly. “Sounds like you are falling in love.”

I was serious. “I... I think I am.”

He sobered. “I... I’m not sure what love feels like. I’ve had that part of my heart walled off for so long...”

“You’ll open it for me. Eventually.” I was sure. “You probably won’t even realize it when you do.”

“And you’ll wait?”

“I don’t have to. You’ll take me anyway.”

“And that’s enough?”

“Yes.”

We processed that in silence.

“Well, little one, how do you want to fall asleep tonight?” He asked, eventually.

“Hypnotize me. Give me good dreams.”

“Ok. Tell me when you are ready...”

* * *

I had romantic dreams that night. I dreamed I was a woman, offering herself into the Pharo’s harem, an elf-maiden, offering her self, her life, to save a mortal lover...

A woman on her wedding night. But that one wasn’t as good. Just hot and sweet.

I didn’t want to sit with my parents at church. I wanted to sit with David, to hold His hand, to rest my head on His shoulder. To touch Him, somehow. My body ached with it, with the realization that I was finally falling in love with Him.

I wanted to scream it out. But I knew I couldn’t.

It was hard to sit quietly next to my parents.

I sought David out after church. I held my hands by my side, in tight fists, so I could control them.

He said hi. I said hi.

We didn’t know what else to say. One of my friends grabbed me, and I was pulled away.

I...

* * *

“I’m sorry. I just didn’t know what to do with you after church.” This was David, in our nightly phone call. “I know what we are, alone, or together, or even with Jessica, but in church... We aren’t anything, yet. And we aren’t ready to be anything, in their eyes. I couldn’t think of what to say to you.”

“I didn’t even want to say anything... I just wanted to touch you. But...”

“But that isn’t who they are allowed to see. I know. Church is hard.” He sighed. “I should probably just stop going. But I do like the extra chance to see you.”

“I thought church was important to you?”

“No. God is important, yes. But church itself... Is someplace to remind myself of that, not much more. The real reason I go is for youth group: someone needs to try to balance that group. Someone who understands the youth, not just religion.” He wasn’t done; I waited. “But that’s over for me at this point, I think.”

“Because of me?”

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Not your fault. I knew I would have to leave it sooner or later. That’s part of why I never actually joined the church: I knew sooner or later I’d get into a position that doesn’t fit their doctrine, and I wanted it to be easy for me to leave or them to kick me out.”

“You knew you’d get one of us eventually?”

“No. I didn’t know what it would be. But this is one of many choices. And we’re going to offend them more than just because of where I met you, I think.”

“We are?”

“Yes. Eventually.” He took a deep breath. “I don’t want to marry you, Rachel. That’s not our relationship. That doesn’t mean I think it is any less serious; just that it is different. Marriage is a partnership, equal. I believe in that enough to want to keep it itself. The two of us claiming that title... It would twist it.”

“I think I understand. It’s why that dream of a marriage night last night wasn’t the best dream: A wife has a say in what happens on her wedding night. I don’t want that say.”

“I... Thank you.”

“You are welcome.”

He was silent a moment. “Well, what we do about church is for me to decide. Especially since we can’t change what you do there right now. I do however have one change I’d like you to make this week.”

“You do?” I was hopeful.

“Yes. You remember what I gave you from the adult store?”

“Yes. I’ve got them hidden in my drawer.”

He chucked. “Make sure it isn’t a clothes drawer: your mom has to put clothes away, after all. Anyway, the smaller set is called ‘ben wa’ balls, while the larger are ‘duotone balls’. Both are from Japan. They go in your pussy, and you wear them while walking around. They aren’t enough to really distract you, just a little stimulus. I’d like you to wear one or the other around this week. The duotone balls are normally for beginners: they are easier to keep in, and to pull out when you need to. On the other hand then there is a string between your legs. The ben wa balls are smaller, and therefore harder to hold in, but don’t show, at least as much. You’ll have to decide which is best at the moment. You might be tight enough for the smaller balls to work for you.”

I smiled. “So, I get a little stimulus this week?”

“Yes,” He drawled.

“What’s the purpose behind this?”

“To get you horny. So you are thinking about—and eager to have—sex.” He was waiting for me to put the pieces together.

I did. “Are you planning to help me fulfill that desire? Or just leave me frustrated?”

“Oh, my plan is to satisfy that desire this weekend. To give you a chance to act as my sex toy for real once.”

“Hmm.” I let my mind wander...

“That ok with you?” He asked.

I dragged my mind back to the present. “Um, oh, yes, I trust you. We’re working towards having me being your sex toy; I almost expected you to take me right in that diner.”

“So I’m not moving to fast for you?”

“Well, I think if you’d asked me to fuck you today I’d have freaked a bit. But we’ve got a week to let me think about it, and I have been thinking about it...”

“Hopeful?”

I gathered my thoughts. “I... This is a sexual fantasy for me. Until that is a part of it we are just playing games. It’s the goal we are working towards: my being your sexual plaything. A part of me worries that you aren’t being serious, or that you won’t like me. That I won’t be good enough for you.”

“Rachel, you’ll be good enough. I promise. I’m the one turning you into my sexual plaything. I’m the one changing how you think, how you feel, how you act. I’ll make sure you are good enough. I am being serious, but I don’t want to do anything without being able to see and work with the result. This is your mind we are talking about, and I don’t get a second chance. I don’t want to screw up.”

“I know. You are being careful. And, I thank you for it. It is part of why I can trust you. I just want to trust you completely and how can I trust you if you won’t ask for what you really want?”

“What I really want is to be able to trust you. Completely. We are working on that, and sex is only one step on that path.”

“You don’t trust me yet?” I joked on the serious topic.

“We haven’t finished yet. I trust you, in my head at least. My heart... Will take longer.”

“I understand.” I did. That was the scary part. “Anything else we need to discuss? Or can you take my mind for the night?”

“I think that’s it for tonight, Rachel. Tell me when you are ready.” He paused a moment, and I moved into ‘hypnosis’ position. “Rachel?”

I wasn’t quite in position. “Yes?”

“Thank you.”

“You are saying that a lot tonight. Just make sure I have a good time this weekend.” I finished sitting down. “Ready for hypnosis.”

“No problem. Just listen to my voice...”