The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unlucky 13... I think it lived up to it’s rep here, actually.

There was no break point in my original near 2,000 words from the end of section 12.

The closest was at just over 1,800. And then... The next break is nearly 4,000 words later.

I could post all of that in one dump. But the point of this, to me, is to slow it down so that I have time to work on the story.

So I spent some of that time working on this section. And I added about 200 words to it, or just over 10%. Most of them fit, I think. They change the tone of a couple of passages slightly though.

I have a solution to that, later. For now, this will do, I think.

If you disagree (or even if you agree!) feel free to email me at

My Hagiography—Part 13

The ben wa balls worked. They were subtle, but I could notice their effect. Everyone was looking better, and my daydreams in study hall were more explicit... And gym was very interesting.

As Jessica walked into the lunch room I wondered what it would take to get her into a threesome. I looked up from her breasts as she sat down.

“What was up with you at church yesterday?”

“Oh, me and David just didn’t know how to act. I mean, I’m falling in love and I can’t tell anyone.”

She paused with her tray almost on the table, then set it down. “Most girls fall in love and then start dating.”

“No they don’t. You date to see if you like the guy. You only fall in love afterwards.”

“Well, at least they usually don’t let the guy take over their life until after they are in love.”

“Ok, you’ve got me there.”

I ate. I think Jessica wanted to say something about that, but she eventually replied with: “So, when did you realize you were actually falling in love?”

“Saturday night. While I was on the phone with David.”

She shook her head. “You spend all day with the guy, then call him at night, and you are just now falling in love? Most would think they are in love already.”

I blushed, and smiled. “Maybe I am. I don’t know. He’s...” I wasn’t looking at her face.

“A normal girl would be able to say what he is. Most wouldn’t be able to stop, at the start of a relationship. And they’d look at my face when they are talking about their boyfriend.”

I looked up. “Sorry. I’m just a little... Eager... today. And I think you know enough to know this isn’t a ‘normal’ relationship.”

She caught what I was pretending not to say. “Thinking about being in love with David got you worked up?” She teased.

I nodded, not wanting to explain the other reasons I was worked up today.

“Were you thinking about that at church yesterday?”

My answer was my blush.

She leaned forward. “So, how do you think he’ll be? Do you wonder if he’s big everywhere?”

Jessica was just teasing now. I pretended to push her away. “Stop that. Or I’ll... I’ll... I’ll start trying to talk you into a threesome.”

She pulled back. “Is that the worst you can come up with?”

I leered at her a moment. “It’s the first thing that came to mind...”

“Ok, ok, truce. I won’t bug you about being ‘eager’, and you stop leering at me.” She was looking a little uncomfortable.

“Deal.” I pulled the leer of my face, and tried to look her in the eyes. “So, you been taking notes?”

“Yeah, I’ve been trying this out. I think it helps, some. I like the ‘Cornell method’ David taught us.” We stuck to academic subjects for the rest of lunch.

* * *

“So, how are you doing today?” David asked, with intent.

“Horny.” I had taken the balls out, so I could sleep in a bit, but a full day of them had gotten me pretty ‘warm.’ David’s voice was actually soothing at this point.

“So I take it the balls work?”

“Yes, they work. I tried the duotone balls first, but had trouble getting them in, so I settled for the smaller ones. They stayed in fine, though I had to adjust a moment after gym.”

“No other problems?”

“Well, I almost hit on Jessica again, but otherwise no.” I paused a moment, and continued: “Actually, I think I did hit on her, a bit. But we both knew I wasn’t serious.”

“Hmm. Good, I guess. And I want you to tell me if they are distracting you too much; I don’t want this interfering with your schoolwork.”

“I can still concentrate. They just make me a little... aware.”

“Good. Did you give your dad the letter yet?” He had given me the fake letter from my consoler just before I left his place on Saturday, but I was to give it to dad on a school day.

“Yes, I remembered as soon as I got home.”

“What did he say?”

“He said it sounded like a great opportunity, and that he wondered how I’d been selected.”

“Is he going to call and ask?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Good.” A tension left His voice. “I put a phone number in there for the consoler, but he might recognize my voice when I answered the phone. Anything else?”

“Just that it didn’t surprise him that they didn’t feel like they needed an interview.”

“Interesting. Ok, good, so we have summer plans.” He paused a moment. “Are you nervous about any of this?”

“I’m horny, and I’m talking to a guy who’s got it so His very voice is sexual for me. I might be nervous if I could think straight.”

He laughed at that. “Well, it sounds like I’ll have to relax you so you can sleep. Ready for that?”

I got myself ready to be hypnotized, and drifted away for the night.

* * *

My dreams were frustrating that night: they kept getting interrupted. I would dream of kneeling at my owner’s feet, crawling, serving, Him in some obscene way, but they never got to where I got to enjoy myself. I would be right on the verge, then... Nothing, or the next dream.

I woke up with the alarm blaring at me, and I had to run to get washed and dressed for school. No time for more stimulation than was necessary to get the ben wa balls in.

Which wasn’t much.

I squirmed in my seat on the school bus as I sat down, but was only enough to make me notice the ben wa balls again, which made it worse.

It was a long day.

I told David about it that night. “...it’s frustrating.” I finished.

“Can you handle it? Or is it too much?”

“Oh, I can handle it just fine, but, well, it feels like I’m stuck in place, and I want to be arriving somewhere.”

“Sorry about that, but it sounds like everything is working just right.”

“What do you mean?” This could be good.

“You’re horny, you’re frustrated, and you want release. If you can hold on, you’ll be so ready for sex you’ll just about throw yourself at me.”

I was thinking I’d throw myself at him right now. But... “So, this was your plan? To keep me horny all week?”

“Yes. To make you long for that release of finally being allowed to orgasm. So that you will look forward to and be ready for me to take you this weekend.”

“Oh.” I paused, thinking that over. “It’s working.”

“I can tell. Is it too much?”

I thought about that. “I... I’m not sure. I can handle it, after all.”

“You want to try it one more day?”

“Ok. I can try it another day. I think... Knowing why might make it less frustrating.”

“I hope that helps.” He gave a half-laugh. “I don’t want you fighting this, after all. I want you eager to take the next step with me.”

“And I’ve been focused on how to get there on my own.”

“See, that’s your problem; getting you there is my job.” A pause. “So, ready for some shut-eye?”

“Ready when you are.”

* * *

It is amazing the difference your attitude can make. For wednesday I’d had nearly the same dreams as for Tuesday, and I was nearly as rushed in the morning, I was just as stimulated all day, but it wasn’t frustrating. I knew I had something to look forward to, something I could—and should—focus this stimulation on.

I even found myself seeking out chance to stimulate myself further: bouncing a little more, walking with a little more sway, just to push to that.

Some of the boys at school noticed. I ignored them. I knew who I was interested in, and it wasn’t them.

Besides, I was going to get Him soon. He’d promised.

All the stimulation led to thinking about sex, thinking about sex was thinking about David, and I liked thinking about David. It was comfortable, welcome.

I thought about David a lot.

He was pleased when I told Him about this. “So, we can continue this the rest of the week?”

“Yes please.” I requested.

“Eager tonight are we?”

“Mmm hmm.”

“Ok then. I’ve got an assignment, to help keep you thinking a bit the rest of the week: I want you to think of some names for yourself.”

“Any particular type of names?”

“Something that fits what we are turning you into: a sex toy.”

“So, objectifying and sex-oriented.”

“Yes. Is that a problem?”

“No, it sounds... Enjoyable.” It sounded a lot of things. But that most of all, right now.

“Just don’t ‘enjoy’ yourself too much. But you won’t.”

“You sure of that?”

“Yes; I’ve put in a block: you won’t cum without my permission until Saturday.”

“No matter what I try?”

“No matter what.” He sounded sure of that.

Which gave me ideas. “I think... I want to try if that works.”

“Want to try your limits?” No. That wasn’t right.

I wasn’t sure how to say what I wanted. I just let it come. “I want to prove I have them...”

“That you can’t disobey me, no matter how hard you try. I... Well, I don’t really understand, but I knew something like this might come up. You want to prove to yourself you can’t escape, that the bonds that excite you so are permanent. That you can trust them.”

That sounded about right. “Something like that.” At that moment, I think He understood me better than I did.

“Well, I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself, and we can skip our hypnosis session tonight. Anything else you wanted to talk about tonight?”

“Not really.” ‘Though I was in no rush...

“Ok then. I’ll let you go then. Have fun trying to get off.” I’m sure He had an evil grin on. “And, sweet dreams. Good night Rachel.”

“Good night David.”

We hung up, and I crawled into bed, settling in.

I started with the basics: one hand on my clit and one on my breast, tweaking my nipple. I was wet already, from a day of stimulation and talking about sex with David.

I built easily; the thoughts of what He wanted to do with me were still with me, and I had plenty of new inspiration the last couple of days.

I was almost disappointed at how easy it had been as I reached the verge of cumming.

And then I stayed right there.

The arousal that had built so easily, the pleasure, the need... Would build no more. I was stuck, right on edge. In the edge, if that was possible.

Stopping was out of the question. All I needed was a... little... bit... more.

I stopped playing around the edges of the matter, and plunged two fingers into my wet, needy cunt, rubbing from the inside and the outside as David had shown me.

It didn’t help.

I tried more fingers, then my whole hand. I tried using my other hand on my clit, or in between. I tried everything I could think of; my hands exploring my vagina, my clit, my ass... Nothing helped.

I was too close to stop. I could feel it, any second, any moment, I would cum, and cum hard. My body could feel it; could feel the release of that tension it had been holding in for days, and here I was, right on the verge...

But no further. Nothing I could do would take me even one bit closer.

The bonds David had placed were absolute. That was something I no longer needed to question.

In that moment that thought was both reassuring, and intensely frustrating. I could trust myself to obey, and to follow His rules, even when I tried to break them. And at the same time, all I needed was just... a bit... more...

Eventually, my arms got tired and sore, and I eased off enough to sleep. I don’t think I stopped though.