The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok, this is a bit longer than normal. It’s also a good place for a break, so here’s the plan: This week you get (almost) 4,000 words. That’s two week’s worth. Next week ‘My Hagiography’ will not be in the update.

At least, not with any new text.

I do plan on re-editing, re-grouping, and updating everything I’ve sent in so far on this story. Simon willing, that will be here next week.

The week after, the regularly scheduled updates will restart.

Everyone ok with that plan? Good. ;)

Oh, by the way: Sex! (Since you’ve all been so patient with this supposedly erotic story that hasn’t had any...)

My Hagiography—Part 14

I woke from frustratingly erotic dreams with sore arms and hands. My room smelled, and my bed was a mess. My cunt ached, both from being rubbed hard and from not having had any release.

I think I remembered to put on my robe before opening the window. And I mostly managed to restrain myself in my morning shower.

Despite all this, I was content. I knew the frustration I was feeling was both David’s and my choice; and that it would end when David wanted it to end.

I trusted David. And it was a delicious feeling knowing that—in this at least—I could not betray His trust. No matter how hard I tried.

Thursday and Friday went normally. David let me try my bounds again Thursday night, but said He had some final instructions He wanted to give me on Friday, so He hypnotized me and had me fall asleep from there.

I woke up as horny as I’d been all week, and eager to see David again. The two were related, but not the same thing.

I found there was an outfit lying set out on my chair: A lace bra, a button-down blouse, a short skirt, and some high heels.

No panties. This was getting to be a theme for Saturdays.

I showered and got myself made up. I even trimmed my crotch hair a little, where it was starting to grow back.

I wanted to look my best. To look sexy, so He would take me and release me from this frustration.

So He would claim me as His, physically.

I will admit I got a little nervous thinking about it on the bus. I was going to a guy’s house to have sex with Him. No other reason, and we both knew it. This was two things I had never done before: Have sex, and specifically set out to have sex. I didn’t know that many girls who would claim they weren’t virgins, but of those that I did it had usually ‘just happened.’ They had been alone, making out, and had just kept going. They had barely thought about it until afterwards. (When they had usually freaked.)

I had barely thought of anything else all week. Was I ready for this? Did I know what I was doing? Was I in control?

No, I wasn’t in control. Not of myself, not right now. My body ached for David. I hadn’t picked these clothes, and I was sure when I stood up everyone would see a wet spot on the back of my skirt. (Thinking of that, I moved my skirt around so I wasn’t sitting on it. Now at least it wouldn’t be wet.)

I was here because David had told me to be here, doing this because it was what He wanted. Wanting it because that was what He wanted.

And I trusted David. Absolutely.

I’d trusted Him with my goals. I’d trusted Him with my safety. I’d trusted Him with my clothes. I’d trusted Him with my mind.

I would trust Him with my body.

And I would enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the rest of my trust.

The bus stopped directly in front of His apartment building. I used the key He’d given me to let myself in.

I wondered what He’d do? I wondered what I would do.

I knocked on His door.

He opened the door, held up a red ball on two black straps, and said: “Open wide.” There was a glint in His eye, and a smile on His face.

I did, and the ball went in my mouth, with the straps quickly fastened behind my head.

He pulled me inside, and pushed me face-first against the wall. “Sorry, I’m not going to let you tackle-hug me today. I have other plans for the moment.” He said in my ear, as He pulled one of my arms behind me and pushed what felt like a small leather bag over my hand. I had to curl my fingers as they were shoved in. I felt something tighten around my wrist, and the operation was repeated on my other hand. Then there was a click, and He let me away from the wall.

My arms were stuck behind my back; He’d clipped my wrists together. And my hands were curled up inside little black bag-glove things. Which made it impossible to use my hands.

I guess I wouldn’t be needing them.

He pushed me, more gently now, further into the apartment. I finally got a good look at what He was wearing.

He had obviously been up a while, but He was still in His bathrobe.

I felt a little thrill go through me. It didn’t matter now. My arms were tied behind my back, my mouth was gagged. I couldn’t scream or fight, not effectively at least.

He could do whatever He wanted with me, and I couldn’t resist. I was in heaven.

He didn’t speak. He just walked around me for a moment, surveying His property. Then He stood in front of me and started to unbutton my blouse.

I took a step back, out of reach, to see what He would do. He just leaned over, grabbed my shoulder, and pulled me back. I almost stumbled, but returned to my place.

He finished opening my shirt, then pushed it back down my arms.

The lace demi-bra probably showed my erect nipples clearly.

He didn’t start there. He ran His hands over my shoulders, my arms, my back, my stomach, caressing each one in turn before finally letting His hands touch my breasts.

He cupped His hands over them a moment, feeling their weight and shape, running his thumbs over the surface before unlatching the front-clasp and having my bra join my shirt.

Then He started again.

By the time His hands reached my breasts I was ready for Him right there, in the center of the room. I pushed my breasts into His hands.

He laughed, and bent down to taste them.

That felt good. Very good.

He didn’t hold it long; He soon stood up and stretched. Then He pushed Himself right up to me, reached down to my ass, and let my skirt down.

It fell to my ankles as He stepped away. He surveyed me again, looking at my uncovered body. He knelt, to inspect my crotch; running his fingers over the hair line; close enough that I swear I could feel His breath. I moaned into my gag.

I didn’t move. I’m not sure I could have.

He stood up again, grabbed both of my arms in one hand, unclipped my wrists with the other, slid my top off my arms, then clipped my wrists back together.

I barely had a chance to realize what He was doing before He was done.

All my clothes were on the floor. He bent down and picked up my bra, then fastened it around my neck. He took one arm strap and tugged on it, pulling me behind Him.

I followed, hampered by my skirt still around my ankles. Using my bra as a leash, David lead me into His bedroom, and to the side of His bed. He left me standing there for a moment as He took off His glasses, then His bathrobe, and got into bed.

A part of me couldn’t believe I was seeing a man naked for the very first time. I stared at His cock, sticking straight up from where He lay on the bed. I didn’t know whether it looked huge or small, but it looked bigger than I expected.

And it was going to fit inside me? Where two of my fingers felt big?

He reached one hand around my ass, pulled me closer to the bed. He ran one finger over my wet pussy, then tasted the juice on His finger.

He pulled me down on top of Him.

He reached down, made sure the skirt was disentangled from my high-heeled shoes, then swung one of my legs over Him and pushed me upright with his hands on my chest.

I was sitting on His belly.

He lay there a moment, just enjoying the view. His hands drifted to my sides, holding me in place. Then He reached up, and pulled me down and forward, so His face was in my breasts.

I think He enjoyed the taste. I certainly enjoyed being tasted. My nipples licked, nibbled, and sucked on...

I could feel his cock, occasionally. It would touch my ass every once in a while. I wondered when it would get some attention.

I wanted to give it some attention.

He lifted me back up, then pushed me back, and had me lift myself above Him.

It looked like I would finally get the chance to see how it fit.

He held it slow, let the tip play across my slit for a moment.

First couple of times He tried lowering me down He missed. His cock just slid across my crotch. Which felt good, but I don’t think it was what He meant. Finally He moved one hand down there, holding me up with the pressure of His fingers pressed against my clit. Then He used his other hand to line Himself up to enter me. As He let me ease down His fingers slid up my clit...

I swear I should have orgasmed right there, if I’d had permission.

He fit. It made me feel wonderfully full.

David trailed His fingers up me for a moment, exploring my curves as I waited, enveloping Him.

He pulled me forward again, so I was laying on His chest, and started working Himself in and out of me.

My body reciprocated.

I strained against my bounds, my arms stuck behind me, my feet futilely scrambling for purchase on the bed. David held me tight, exploring my body with His hands. Pressing me against Him, into Him. Or, Him into me.

I felt Him cum first, but just barely. The feel of His release was enough, finally, for my body to release all that pent-up lust and arousal I’d held in all week. Longer. It was a cascade, rolling over me.

Next I knew, I was lying upon Him, His cock still deflating in me, while He smoothed out my hair. I looked up at Him, and He removed my gag.

“Hi Rachel.” He grinned. “So, how are you doing today?”

I started giggling. “Well, it’s been a good morning so far, David.” I replied.

“Good.” He said, then pulled me up to kiss me.

He wasn’t the world’s best kisser. “How can you know how to do all...” I wanted to gesture, but my hands were still behind my back; I settled on looking down, “And not know how to kiss?”

He laughed. “Sex is biology and psychology. And it’s well-described, both in literature and video. I’ve written lots of good sex scenes, this was just playing one out. Kisses aren’t. The best manuals I can find on kissing say ‘be yourself’. They need practice.”

I looked down at Him, from about six inches. “And you haven’t had practice?”

“Nope.” He smiled at me, placed one finger on my nose. “I told you, I’ve never had a girlfriend. No chance to practice.”

“So this...”

“Was my first time too. Excuse me, my arms are getting tired.” He rolled us to the side. “Better. Now I don’t have to hold you up to talk to you.”

“I... I think you did well.” I grinned at Him.

“Thanks. I did try.” He grinned back. “Though this scene was your idea.”

“What?” You know it is hard to sit up with your hands tied behind your back?

“I asked you what you wanted your first time to be like, under hypnosis. You said you wanted to be out of control; to have me be able to make you do whatever I wanted, to not have to ask you if it was ok at any point. A bondage scene was the easiest way to do that.”

“You are using my own mind against me now.”

“Only helping you fulfill your fantasies. In this case, a ‘safe rape’ fantasy.”

“’Safe rape?’”

“Where you are treated like you are being raped, but you are willing.”

“And how did you know I was willing?”

“You showed up at my door.”

He was stroking my side, absently. It made it hard to argue with Him. “And that meant I was willing to have sex with you?”

“Yes. You knew that was the point of you coming here today. All you had to do was stay home.”

Staying home had never occurred to me. Resisting this encounter had never truly occurred to me.

“But you didn’t, and I knew you wouldn’t. You are just arguing now to see if I have answers. I do. And you wanted to come, and you enjoyed coming. Pun intended.”

“I did. I’m glad I came. Pun intended.”

“Good. So, I have a question for you.” His hand slipped between my legs. “Hymen? You were supposed to be a virgin too.”

He was pointing out the area in question with his fingers. I felt blood rush to my cheeks, but I’m not sure why. “Ah, I am. Was. I had an accident with a tampon. Tried to use one, didn’t really understand the directions yet, got it caught... It was a bit of a mess.”

“Ah. That explains it.” It felt like he was petting me. I liked the implications of that thought.

“David?”

“Mmm?”

“Was I good?”

“You were great. You did just right.”

I grinned. “Enough to get a reward?”

“I thought you had your reward.”

“I um...”

“Want more?”

I nodded. I tried to inch closer to him. (Hard with no arms.)

He shook His head. “Horny little thing, aren’t you?”

I tried to look proud. “I’m your sex toy. I’m supposed to be horny. Besides, you’ve been driving me crazy all week.”

I could feel that His cock was warming up again. “That I have. I guess I shouldn’t waste this opportunity...”

“To fuck me senseless?”

“To fuck you senseless again.” He grinned. “You passed out the first time.” He pulled me closer, so I was pressed against Him, ran His hands behind my back. “Besides, I don’t think I’m going to get to do this too often, at least not for a little while. You’ve got finals.”

“This is better.”

“Perhaps. But I want you to concentrate on school. To show you can. And, if you start blowing it off to come here people will ask questions. Which we can’t answer yet.” He unclipped my hands. “There, now you can participate a little.”

I brought my still-bagged hands in front of me, ran my arm over His body. He pushed me onto my back.

He slid down me. “Now, let’s get these shoes off.” They hit the floor.

He was running His hands over my legs. “It’s amazing how feminine legs can look.” His voice was distant.

I moved them apart. “Enjoy them all you want. But there are other feminine parts of me.”

He looked up at me. “I know. Like here for instance.” He kissed right where my inside thigh ended. “Or, here.” My stomach, next to my belly button. “Or, here.” The base of my breast.

I waited as He explored my body. “You know, most guys focus on other portions of the feminine body.” My body wasn’t complaining.

“Insecure. They don’t know if they will get the chance to explore the rest, so they focus on what interests them most.” He was nibbling my side.

“And you know you can explore all you want.”

He sat up a moment, to look me in the eyes. “Well, yes, but I also know that exploring the rest will help me get to what interests me most.” He was grinning.

“And what is that?” He was centering Himself over me again.

He kissed my neck. “Your mind.”

“That’s right. You are only interested in me for my mind.”

He appeared over my face. “Not only your mind.” I think He was grinning. His eyes looked like He was, but I couldn’t bear to look down enough to check for sure.

I closed my eyes, and raised my head. He completed the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around Him, and He wrapped His around me. For a moment I was crushed under His weight; it felt good, but I was crushed.

He shifted so that He was supporting Himself on his arms again. He broke the kiss just long enough to say “Sorry.”

“It’s ok.” I said, in between moments. “I’m not going anywhere.”

He was improving. Even while smiling His kisses were getting better.

Though I had enjoyed even the first. It was from Him, after all. That was all that really mattered to me.

We didn’t say anything else coherent for a long while. There were moans and groans from both of us. Gasps, for air and for pleasure. There were times I wished I had full use of my hands, but...

But I liked knowing that I didn’t. And I could do almost everything with what I had.

I didn’t track what I was doing. I didn’t think about how long, or not long, it took. I let myself go. Let my body, and whatever He might have implanted in me, take over. I just let myself enjoy it. Enjoy the endless moment.

We came together again. He held Himself for a moment, then collapsed onto me.

He rolled off before I could have trouble breathing.

I lay on my back, looking at His ceiling, feeling content.

After a moment, He fell off the bed. “Ow.” It was a statement.

“You ok?” I rolled over to look at Him.

He just lied there for a moment. “Yeah. I’m fine. I don’t suppose I can convince you that this is part of my plan?”

I laughed. “Sorry. Not this time.”

“Didn’t think so.” He started to get up. “At least your shoes are over there, so I didn’t have to land on them.”

I sat up. “You sure you’re ok?”

“Yeah, don’t worry. I’ve got good carpets. Now, if that had been a marble floor, like in some houses I’ve been in...” He was getting to His feet.

“That... could hurt.”

“Well, I never fell out of any of those beds. Here.” He took one of my hands. “Let me get these off you.” He took the bag-gloves off.

“What are those things for, anyway?”

“This. Restraining the use of the hands during sex.”

“I mean, what were they designed for.”

“So did I, as far as I know. That’s what they are sold for, anyway.” He grabbed His robe. “Go take a shower, get cleaned up. You don’t want to be a mess the rest of the day.”

“Yes, sir.” I stood up, headed for the shower. He slapped my ass as it went by. I wiggled it at Him.

I left the door open as I showered, hoping He would join me. He didn’t.

He was in the kitchen when I got out; I could see Him as I dried off. If He’d turned around I’d have given Him a show, but He seemed busy.

I was putting the towel back on the rack when He turned and said, “I thought you might like a light lunch.”

I hadn’t thought about it, but I was hungry now that He mentioned it. “Thanks.”

“No problem. Put your bra on, at least.”

“Am I too ‘distracting’ to eat lunch with?”

He grinned. “Nope. But I like your breasts perky, and a bra will help keep them that way.”

I took the bra that He’d laid out for me, using my hands, the night before. “This something I should remember?”

“Yes. Sleep without; you don’t need it lying down, but wear one as often as possible otherwise. Something with a little actual support.” He grinned. “That’s not to say it has to have a lot of coverage. I’ll be getting you some peak-a-boo bras once your parents aren’t doing your laundry, but use the support.”

“Ok.” I sat down, not bothering with the rest of my clothes. David had laid out sandwich fixings; deli-meats, lettuce, cheeses, mayo, etc. There was some melon bits as well.

He just stared at me for a bit as we ate. I finally asked; “What?”

“Just... Trying to convince myself you’re real.” He reached across the table, slid a finger down the side of my head. I leaned into it. He traced as far down my neck as the necklace, stopped there. “What are you?” He prompted.

“Your sex toy.” It was automatic. He smiled, and I wondered if that was something from my own head, or something He’d told me. It could be either.

It didn’t really matter. Either way, it was true.

“Good girl.” My mind reacted with a wave of contentment. That was probably programmed. I think. “What do you want?”

That was from a mantra. “I want what you want.” I didn’t have to think about it; the words just came.

He smiled.

“Don’t worry David. I’m real; and I will do this anytime you ask.” I turned my head. “I can’t even think of resisting you at this point, can I?”

“Well, I don’t think I could order you to walk out the window, but for ‘normal’ things, no. Not anymore.”

“Good.” I’d finished my food. “Do I have to leave?”

“Yes. You have work to do at home. As I do here. And, your parents would miss you.”

That didn’t seem like a large concern, but if He said so, ok.

“Time for you to get dressed. By the way, do you have that list for me?”

“Yeah, they’re in my purse.” I paused, continued with a grin. “Want me to read them to you?”

“No. Just give them to me; I’ll look over them myself. See which ones I approve of.”

“And the ones you do?”

He grinned. “We might use some. In private of course.”

“Of course.” I handed Him the list; started putting on my clothes. He set the list aside and watched. “Not going to read them over?”

“Not just yet. Plenty of time for that.” He watched as I bent over to pull my skirt up. I made a show of it, and of putting on my shoes.

“You sure you want to send me home?”

“You need to go home. And I have to keep track of what is necessary. Speaking of which: I’ve figured out what we need to be doing at church.”

“Oh?” I waited for instruction.

“We need to start this relationship, in public. We’ll take it very slow: Just make a point of coming over to talk to me. Or I will to you, but for the next couple of weeks I want you to come to me. Nothing more, but it is something we can build a visible relationship on, eventually.”

“Ok.” I think I understood what He was getting at. “We talk, and eventually the conversations become more.”

Eventually. As I said, this is going to be very slow; I’m not planning on publicly announcing we are a couple until after you are in college. Just talk, nothing too personal.”

“Got it.” We were at His door. “See you tomorrow then.”

“Tomorrow.” He leaned in, and kissed me goodbye. A lover’s goodbye. “See you then.”

I walked out, not quite aware.

Still not quite the best kiss I’d ever had, but damn He was a fast learner.