The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just an average, non-notable day, in it’s own way...

Those dreams could be used other ways as well, of course. But not in this story.

Email is .

My Hagiography—Part 9

“So, how did it go?”

“Fine, actually. There was an awkward moment at lunch when I realized I was talking to her breasts and not her face, but otherwise nothing big. I think Jessica’s avoiding processing it, actually. So, as long as I don’t remind her, she can handle.”

“And you can deal with it?”

“Yes. That’s probably why Jessica isn’t freaking: I can handle it as if it were normal, as if I’d been aware of this interest for years. Those hypnosis dreams were perfect: thank you, they were a great idea.”

“Glad it worked. I can’t take credit for the idea though: I got it from a webcomic. Nice to know the ‘magic nose-beep’ works in real life.”

“’Magic nose-beep’?”

“In the comic, one of the characters needs a set memories for herself, and someone else basically walks in, beeps her nose, then walks out. She starts dreaming the life she needs. So, it was a ‘magic nose-beep’.”

“Sounds... Weird.”

“It’s a weird comic. Good though; I should probably have you start reading it. You can look it up: El Goonish Shive is the title.”

“Well, it worked for me. I don’t have to adjust to my interest in girls, so I don’t have to force others to adjust. Everything is normal. Just... Different.”

“Do you mind being bi?”

“Not anymore. It’s like there’s this whole other world that I just didn’t notice...”

“Heh. Well, I’m glad everyone seems to be able to deal. On an unrelated note: did you ever get that English quiz back?”

I’d forgotten we’d never talked about that. “Oh! Yes. We got them back yesterday. Both me and Jessica aced it. You are a good tutor.”

“I’ve had some experience, and some classes that help.”

“You took classes in tutoring?”

“No, I... Well, in elementary school I got pulled around between schools for a couple of years. One of the effects was that I missed about a quarter of the lessons on handwriting. Between that and what we discovered later, when I got to middle school my handwriting was horrible. I could read it, usually, but no one else could.”

“So, when my parents moved again, I got put in a new school. This school was much bigger and better equipped. I got run through a series of tests to see why my handwriting was so bad. They decided I had bad hand-eye coordination and poor short-term memory, though they thought the coordination problem may because of the memory problem. Anyway, I got put in a remedial education class, so that once a week I could get pulled out and see a handwriting tutor.”

“My handwriting improved, some. And the remedial education class was dead easy; but what I learned in that class has actually been of more use to me than most of the rest of the classes I’ve ever taken. What it was on, effectively, was how to learn. How to take notes, how to study, how to organize ideas in your mind, how to concentrate. Simple stuff, that most people know most of without thinking about it, but if you actually learn it all, it can really help. I’m usually too lazy to actually use all the little techniques I picked up, but I’ll teach you some so you can really do well.”

“Anyway, all I did last week was skim the text, look for topic points, and point them out to you. Then we wrote them down, and went over them a couple of different ways. You get more links to something, it’s easier to pull it up. And the more you use it, the easier it is to pull it up. We linked the main points of that reading into your head a few different ways, and went over them all several different times. This is something a good teacher should be doing as well, but it is harder with more students.”

“So, what are your tips for studying?”

“Take good notes: not everything the teacher says, but organize the main points. Do something with those notes later: even just reading or copying is great, but better yet is to translate them into a different note style, so you have to think about them again.”

“There are note styles?”

“Heh. Yes, there are note styles. I normally use outline notes myself, in bullet outline format, but you can use a different outline format, or use a sentence note style, or...”

“Ok, I get that you actually took that class. You’ll have to show me what some of those are.”

“No problem. It’s all really easy stuff, really. It’s just how to organize your thoughts.”

“Anything else?”

“Pick a good time to study, and don’t have to many distractions. On the other hand, you may need something to keep you from overloading on the topic matter. The exact balance depends on the topic, and you. However, the main thing is to set up a routine, so you study every day. Oh, and don’t cram. You may be able to remember something for a test that way, but you don’t learn it.”

“Are you using any of this in training me?”

He laughed. “Of course! I’ve claimed one of the best times to study: right before bed. And we’ve set up a routine where you call me every day. Perfect study habits.”

“And what are we studying?”

“Your body, and our minds.”

“And when’s the test?”

“When I actually start pushing you for major changes. So far I’ve gotten you to wear some nice jewelry, some nice shoes, and walk around your own room naked when no one can see you. We’ll get to more, but I don’t want you to messed up when we do.”

“How about turning me bi? That’s a major change.” At least, I thought so.

“One night masturbating didn’t turn you bi. It may have helped you realize it, but no more.”

“Whatever you say, Sir.”

“Exactly. Whatever I say.”

“And what does my owner say tonight?”

“Tonight... Hmm. My plan had been to do female-body-awareness routines all this week, but one turned out to be plenty. I don’t actually know what I want to do with you tonight. Unless...”

“Unless what?”

“Would you mind being hypnotized again tonight?”

“What are you going to do?”

“Reinforce some of the mantras and try planting some triggers.”

“Triggers?”

“Yes, to get you to do things. Want me to tell you what they are or would like to be surprised when you find yourself doing something without thinking about it?”

“Um... Surprise me.” The question was if I’d wanted to admit it.

“Ok. Tell me when you are ready.”

I placed my ‘sitting pillow’ on the bed, and rested against it. “Ready.”

* * *

I had some very vivid dreams that night. Not quite ‘lifelike’ like the ones of the night before, but close. Dreams of me kneeling at David’s feet, of servicing him sexually, of being His plaything...

I woke fingering myself. It was a good morning.

A good day in fact. Classes were mostly winding down at school, so there wasn’t much actual work to do. I practiced some of what David had told me last night about studying, but since I already took notes ‘take good notes’ didn’t help that much.

But He’d said He’d teach me.

By lunchtime I’d guessed one of the triggers: Every time I thought about David I got a little thrill down my clit. It made thinking over what He’d told me a very... pleasant... experience. I didn’t even notice when Jessica walked into the lunchroom.

“So, what are your plans for this weekend?” She said, sitting down.

“I’m going shopping with David again on Saturday, but no other plans. Why?”

“I was hoping to do some studying for finals; I’ve got one in just over a week, and the rest aren’t too long after. I was wondering if you wanted to join me.”

“Sure; shopping won’t take all day I’m sure. Maybe I can get David to teach me some of His study tips before then as well.”

“Yeah, He’s good.”

“He told me He actually took a class in it once. He wants to teach me some note taking techniques sometime.”

“Really? I wonder if he’d be willing to teach me too.”

“I can ask.” I had my phone out.

“Go ahead.” I dialed.

He picked up on the third ring. “Hi, Rachel. What’s up?”

His voice also gave me a larger shiver... Our evening conversations were going to be interesting. “Oh, um, Jessica and I were talking about what we were doing this weekend. She wants to do some studying, and was wondering if you’d be willing to teach her some of your study techniques.”

He laughed. “She did? Interesting. Sure, I’d be willing. How about I pick you up for shopping in the morning someplace, then we all meet at mine for a study session? Unless she’s willing and able to offer her house again.”

“Just a moment, I’ll check.” I put the phone down to talk to Jessica. “He said He’s willing, and offered to let us study at His place, unless you want to do it at yours.”

“I...” She paused for a moment. “I think I’d rather study at my place, but my Aunt will be home, and I know you don’t want to explain David. I think I trust him enough to go to his place to study.”

“Ok.” I went back the phone. “She said she thinks she trusts you enough to study at your place.”

“She said that, did she? I wonder if she had wanted this all along. Don’t ask: she’d probably lie if she did, and it would make her feel awkward. Anyway, so do you think I could pick you up around 9:30—10:00 someplace? I think we can get done with shopping by 12:30 then, and she can come over for lunch and study in the afternoon.”

“Shop in the morning and study in the afternoon?” It was a half-question to Jessica. She nodded in response. “That should work.”

“Ok, we can work out the details later. You two can come up with a cover story as well, if you think you need one. Anything else?”

“No, that’s it.”

“Well, talk to you later then.”

“Bye.” We hung up. I looked back at Jessica. “Ok, basic plan is for Him to pick me up and take me shopping someplace around quarter to ten, then to meet up at his place around 12:30 for lunch, and we can study then.”

She thought for a moment. “Yes, that works.”

“What do we tell the ‘Revered Elders’?”

“The simplest would be for you to tell your parents that you are coming to my house to study, and I’ll tell my Aunt the opposite.”

“Works, until they call to ask when we are coming home.”

“Call our cell phones? But they wouldn’t.”

“Get someone else to cover for us?”

“Then we have to tell them why we aren’t telling our parent’s what we are doing.”

“Do we have to actually tell them anything?”

Jessica thought for a moment. “Not really... If you tell yours that you are hanging out with me, with some studying, and I tell mine the same, they’ll assume we could be anywhere.”

“Good. Then I just need to figure out where I’m meeting David. I assume you can drop me home.”

“Of course. I could pick you up too, tag along as you shop.”

“Um... I not sure that’s a good idea.”

“You think he’s going to get you something you can’t show me?”

“Maybe...”

“Well, you ask.” I started to get my phone. “No, not now! Later. It can wait. You two figure that out.”

“Ok.” I was slightly disappointed I didn’t get to call Him again.

“So, on a non-David topic, what’s going on in your history class these days?”

We discussed classes and gossip for the rest of lunch.