The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nothing much to say here. Drama time!

If you have anything to say to me, the email is still

My Hagiography—Part 8

I told my parents I was turning in early, and headed to my room.

I didn’t change clothes. I just pulled out my new phone, and called David.

“Hi Rachel. You’re early tonight.”

“We need to talk.”

His voice turned serious. “Sure. What’s up?”

“I... I wanted to feel Jessica up today at lunch! I couldn’t stop thinking about her breasts, and how they would feel in my hands...”

“Already? I hadn’t expected anything this soon.”

“This soon!?” I don’t think my parents heard me. At least, they never mentioned it.

“Yes, Rachel. This soon. That was the point of our little scene last night; to get you to enjoy the feel of a woman’s breasts in you hands, her clit on your fingers, her taste on your lips.”

“Why?”

“Rachel, I want you bi. I don’t know if I will ever manage a threesome; I’d still have trust issues, unless we can find someone else who would like to join you, but at the very least I want you to appreciate a beautiful and sexy woman’s form. Your own, and others’. You are to be an extension of me, and I like to look at girls.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“You didn’t ask.”

“But... Jessica...”

“Is a very sexy young girl. I guarantee every boy in your school has noticed. She’s also your best friend; someone you are comfortable with, who you like, and trust. Add all that together, and if you have any attraction to girls at all, she’d be very attractive. I worked hard last night to try waking up that attraction. I thought it would take longer, but it didn’t. You may have had some—slight—bi tendencies before, which I uncovered.”

“I am working on removing your repressions and inhibitions Rachel. As I do that, you will feel things you aren’t used to feeling. You are going to have to deal with that, and accept it. It is part of what we are doing, a large part. I can take this a little slower, if you want, but this is one I’d rather you got comfortable with as soon as possible.”

“What should I do about Jessica?”

“Do what every guy who’s met her in the last four years or so has done: Try to act as if you have other things on your mind than just feeling her up. We all manage.”

“You want to feel her up?”

“Oh, come on, you saw those tits! They’re gorgeous! And that body...”

I had to laugh, just a little. “Yeah, dancing sure keeps her fit, doesn’t it?”

“Yes it does.” I could hear that smile. “See why I want you bi? I want someone I can talk to about this. Not just how hot she is, but the other fantasies. The ones you read. Think about it; imagine what would happen if you could MC her into thinking—for instance—that she was fully dressed when she was topless for a day...”

“That... Would be something to see.”

“Exactly. It’s the type of thought that occurs to me all the time, but I can’t share it. Most people would think I’m some sort of freak. Others would think I might actually do it, but you know what walls I have around that. Why my actually doing it would be as impossible as my not thinking it in the first place.”

“You think stuff like that all the time?”

“All the time.”

“We never noticed; some people even thought you were gay.”

“You know better. And you’ve seen the walls that make sure I never act on those thoughts.”

“Except with me.”

“You knew what was on this side of the walls when you asked to be here.”

“Yes, I did. Actually running into it is something else though.”

“I know. Just tell me if you need help adjusting to something, or want to slow down a little.”

“Ok. Thanks. On that note, I listened to your hypno file today. In P.E., so it wouldn’t take me under.”

“What did you think of it?”

“I... It’s hot. It’s enticing. It’s what I didn’t want to admit to myself I wanted when I talked to you in that diner. But I’m not ready. Not yet.”

“No problem. I have to admit I’m not sure if I was ready for you to start listening to that file. I’ve just dreamed of being able to put it together ever since I found the script it’s based on online. Now that I finally have a chance... I wanted to know what you thought of it.”

“It... It’s a seductive image. A hot image. But I’m not ready. Maybe we can make getting ready for it a goal?”

“Sounds good: We’ll say that file is where we are headed. We are not there yet however, and we want to enjoy the journey.”

“Ok. What should I tell Jessica?”

“About what?”

“About... Oh. I kinda freaked out on her at lunch today. Ran out of the cafeteria.”

“You weren’t ready for the idea that you could think of her as a potential sexual partner as well as a friend. Think you can face it tomorrow?”

“I... I think so. I’m not sure I can hide it as well as you do though.”

He laughed. ”I don’t want to hide it as well as I do, at least not all the time. It’s not really healthy. I don’t mind if you show some interest, as long as you can show it’s just interest, and that you have it under control. The question is: would Jessica mind?”

“I... Actually, I don’t know. There are some lesbians at school; she’s fine with that. But I’m her best friend, and I’ve got a new boyfriend. Suddenly being interested in her as well... That could freak her.”

“Do you want her to know?”

That was a hard one. “Yes.”

“Then you should tell her. She might freak, but I think we can take that chance. Take it easy with her; tell her I was helping you explore who you are, and that you realized you were slightly bi. I helped you accept that, but you hadn’t realized exactly what it implied in her case. Something like that should be about the least likely to freak her. It’s even the truth; really. I didn’t do enough to make you bi, not in one night. And it wasn’t really that you were attracted to her; it was that you didn’t know what to do about it.”

I took a deep breath. “Ok. That should work. I think.”

“Think you can handle it?”

“I think so. I have to, don’t I?”

“I can help, if you want me to.”

“How?”

“I haven’t hypnotized you yet for anything as part of this; I’ve wanted to take it slow. But if you want, I can try hypnotizing you over the phone. Talk you through this, plant the idea that you have accepted it as part of who you are. That it is normal, and not unusual, and that you can handle it. Then, hopefully, it won’t be as hard to deal with. It won’t feel new. It’ll just be something you are aware of, that you weren’t before.”

“Sounds good. I’d rather be prepared before talking to Jessica tomorrow. Making her feel awkward while I feel awkward...”

“Would just be awkward. I understand. Are you ready? I’ll probably just let you sleep for the night after I hypnotize you, unless you need to do something else.”

“Just a moment. I called before stripping for bed.” I set aside my phone, and took off my clothes, turned out the lights.

“Ok. Do you have a comfortable chair in your room? I’d rather you sat in that then laid in the bed for this.”

“I have a big pillow I put on the bed so I can sit up.”

“That’ll work. Tell me when you are ready.”

He had me follow his voice into a trance, and the next thing I knew I was waking up the next morning.

I’d had a full night of dreams though. Dreams of my first lesbian crush, the first time I kissed a girl, of being topless with a girl on a trip... They felt very real; more real then most dreams. But not quite as real as a memory. And I could remember David narrating them to me, telling me what I would dream.

Though I’d only been bi for a day, it felt like I’d been interested in girls for ages; as long as I’d been interested in boys. I could handle it just as well.

The thought of telling Jessica didn’t sound so frightening anymore.

She was waiting for me at my locker. “You ok today, Rachel?”

“Yeah, sorry I freaked on you yesterday. Me and David have just been exploring a bit, finding what I keep hidden in my head. I wasn’t ready for something we’d dredged up yesterday.”

“What’s that?”

“I... Found out I am bi, somewhat. Still mostly interested in guys, but...”

“And, yesterday at lunch?”

I looked her straight in the eyes. “You are a very sexy girl, Jessica.” I turned away; I didn’t want to actually flirt with her at the moment. “It just struck me as you sat down exactly how sexy you were. I... kinda freaked. I didn’t know what to do.”

I looked back at her. She caught my eyes for a moment, blushed, then looked away. “So what did you do?”

“You saw me: I ran. I talked to David about it last night. He helped me accept it, and walked me through it.”

“This isn’t one of your ‘changes’?”

“Not precisely; we were pushing to find where my boundaries were on the phone, but this really came from my own head.”

“And he doesn’t mind?”

“He’s happy, actually... Do you know any guys who don’t like bi girls?”

She grinned, accepting the joke. “Now that you mention it, no. So, you seem to be accepting it a lot better than you were yesterday. What did he do, exactly? If you can tell me.”

“Actually, He hypnotized me. Had me dream a basic set of encounters with girls, the same as I’d had with boys, I think. It’s kinda odd: I know I didn’t know about this on Sunday, but I almost-sorta remember having a crush on a girl in middle school. I know what is real, but they are both there. So, I can handle it as if I’d known I was bi all along.” I paused. “Actually, we were worried about how you’d react.”

“I’m not reacting yet. You are standing here, with something life-changing, and you are acting like nothing has changed. I think I’m still waiting for the cameras.”

“No cameras, I’m still your best friend, and I’ve still got a boyfriend. I’m not going to hit on you, unless you want me too.” I grinned. “You are very sexy.”

“Oh, god.” She put her head in her hands. “I hang out with girls to get away from hormones. Please, just don’t drool over me like the guys do, ok?”

“I’ll try. But I’ll admit I don’t have quite the level of self-control that David’s got.”

“Just realize the reason I’m not freaking out is because you aren’t treating me any differently so far. You start to, and I don’t know what I’ll do.”

“Deal. I’m the one who was freaking yesterday, after all. I don’t have crush on you or anything; I just see an attractive woman and react the same way I do to an attractive guy.” I looked around, spotted one of the guys from the sports teams. A body to kill for. “Like I would for him for instance.” I pointed him out to Jessica. “He’s nice to look at, but I’m interested in David.”

“Even if he isn’t as nice to look at.”

“He’s nice enough.”

I was saved from having to further defend myself by the bell.