The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To mangle a quote from a movie: My nervousness about this section exists on several levels. First off, of course, is that I am describing things from a female perspective. I have no idea if I’ve got the sensations right. I’m also describing things with a fair amount of detail that I haven’t done, so I could be way off.

All this in what is supposed to be a fairly hot scene. So if I mess up, I’ve really messed up.

After that, there is the fact that all of the above applies to the first of two scenes in this section. The second uses things from the first, but in an entirely different way. There is a reason things happen as fast as they do, besides just telling a better story, mostly. But you’ll have to wait until next week for that. To remain close to 2000 words I had to break where I had no real break. Now, I think it works better than most, but still...

All that said, the second of the two scenes is one of my proudest moments in this story: it ‘feels’ very real to me, and grew out of the character, not the other way around. This was something she told me she wanted, and I was fine to go along with that.

Ok. Confession time over. Read on, and I hope you like it. If you do, or you don’t, or you think I really messed up something and you’ll never read another word I write, tell me at .

My Hagiography—Part 7

“You did a good job today at youth group.” It was the second thing David said to me that night on the phone. (After ‘Hi Rachel.’)

“I did? I had no idea what to do...”

“I know, I’m sorry. We should have talked about it last night, probably. Still, you did about exactly right: You treated it as just another youth group meeting, but you also paid more attention to me than normal. Exactly what is to be expected if you had just learned a personal secret.”

“I think I almost blew it afterwards, talking to the girls.”

“How so?”

“They were pressuring me, and I didn’t want to say we are dating, but I didn’t want to lie...”

“So what did you do?”

“Nothing, actually. Jessica rescued me.”

“Interesting. Thank her for me, if you get the chance. Anyway, I wanted to show you what I was working on all yesterday. Can you get to a computer?”

“I keep mine in my room.”

“Perfect. Ok, first off I want you to choose an alias. Something like the one I use for my stories.”

I picked one that was related to his. I could hear Him typing for a minute, then He read me a URL to go to.

I typed it in, and found a webpage asking for a username and password for an email system.

“Ok, what you should be seeing is the login screen to the webmail on my server. You can log in with the alias you just gave me and the password.” He gave me the password.

I logged in, and found an email waiting for me. “I’ve got an email already.”

“Yes, I just sent it to you. There are a few links in there, of sites you might find interesting to visit, but the important one for the moment is the first link. It’s going to get you to download a large file I created for you.”

I clicked the link, watched it start downloading. He wasn’t kidding when he said it was a large file: it was huge. “What’s this for?”

“Well, the email is so you have a separate private email so you can meet some of my online friends. It’s a little more secure than Hotmail or something. Less spam too. You don’t have to use it if you don’t want to, but I can configure it a little more directly for you. The links are some places where we can discuss the more unusual parts of our relationship without being weird. Also, sites of stories and so on. The file... Well, tell me when you’ve downloaded it. I’ll show you.”

It took a few minutes. “Ok, I’ve got it.”

“Good. Now, unzip it... Inside you’ll find some files and folders. They need to be put in specific locations...” David gave me directions on how to install this stuff. I was wondering what all of it would do.

“Now, open up the music player than came with your MP3 player.” I opened it up.

“Hey, there’s some more playlists here! And songs I haven’t seen...”

“Actually, those aren’t songs. Play one.” I could hear the grin in his voice, and wondered what he was up to.

I opened one, heard my voice say ‘I belong to David.’ “Hey, that’s part of one of my mantras!”

“Yup. I’ve been recording all of them, just for this. I’ve got them all cut up and arranged, so you can listen to them. The playlists will let you play them either in order, or randomly, over and over. You can load them onto your music player, and listen to them wherever. This way you can really get the effects of repeating them.”

“So I can listen to myself say ‘I obey David’ until I think that way automatically?”

“Exactly. Now, there’s one more file that we haven’t placed anywhere yet. That is something different: it is a modification of a hypnotic script I found on the net. It takes about ten minutes to run, and tries to get you to be a possession. It tells you that your body, your mind, your feelings, belong to me, and that I can tell you what to do with any of them and you’ll obey as if it were a compulsion.”

“So I’ll be your hypnotized toy?”

“No, its effects are for your normal life: it is for all the time. It won’t work all at once, of course. But it is faster than just listening to repetition.”

What can I say? I was wet just from thinking about it. But a bit scared too.

“What I’d like you to do is load it onto your player, and sometime—when you are doing something else as well—listen to the whole thing while you are awake. I think it hits both of our hot buttons, but I want you to be sure you like what it says before you let it take you under. Ok?”

“Ok.” I plugged in my mp3 player, let it start updating. “Anything else?”

“That’s all I’ve got for you at the moment, sorry. I worked out a more coherent plan as well, and I’d like to take you shopping again on Saturday, if you can get free. I’ve got more for you to do this week, but I don’t want to dump everything on you at once. I do have one question, if I may ask.”

“Ask away.”

“Are you on any birth control?”

“Planning for that already, are we?”

“Well, if you are my sex toy I’m going to want to use you sooner or later. And I’d rather we had the basics covered.” He was grinning. I was back in bed.

“Well, we are covered. I’ve been taking the pill for years. I had some acne problems, and my menstruation was fairly erratic, so the doctor advised I take them.”

“Well, that simplifies things. You don’t have to talk your parents into it.”

“Why would we have to talk them into it?”

“Everything else we’ve done, if they found, you can explain as your own purchases. They may ask how you got the money, but we can work that out. Birth control pills you’d have to have a reason for. Better if you asked straight out, with a reasoning.”

“Oh, I understand. Anyway, not a problem.”

“Good. Ever taken advantage of that? That you can’t get pregnant?”

“You mean am I a virgin? Yes. Kissed a few, been topless once or twice, but that’s as far as I’ve gone.”

“Good Christian girl, then?”

“I was until last week.”

“Then you met the devil, right?”

“Right.”

“Well, the devil’s got something new for you, if you are ready...”

I turned off my lamp. “Lights out, ready and waiting.”

“Ok. No mantra tonight: you’ll be listening to the ones you already have for a while. I want you to concentrate on your hands, on the feeling in them.”

“Ok.”

“Don’t speak; unless you need to answer a question. Just listen, drift, and feel your hands. Are your hands empty now?”

“Yes.”

“Ok. I want you to move them so you have something to feel. Move them to your chest, and let your hands rest on your breasts. Can you feel your breasts in your hands?”

“Yes.”

“They feel good in your hands, don’t they? Soft, yet firm, full. Feel their texture beneath your fingers, as you stroke them. Feel the change in the texture as your fingers move over your areola, feel the pressure change as your nipples tighten under your fingers.”

I could feel it; my fingers traced the difference.

“Feel how your breasts give under you fingers, resisting more as you squeeze, then returning as you release. So perfectly the texture for your hands to mold and shape, so perfectly the shape of your cupped hands.”

I mauled my breasts, feeling them fill my hands, enjoying the texture and feel of them at David’s instructions.

“Don’t they feel good in your hands?”

“Yes.”

“Let one hand slide down your belly. Feel the soft, smooth skin against your fingertips. Feel the indent of your belly button, feel the soft texture of your hair, the slight rise of your mound. Explore with your fingertips: side to side, and up and down. Find the folds of the vagina, feel how they catch the skin of your hand, how your fingers brush them up and let them fall. Find that small hard spot that is the actual clit, rub it and feel how it moves separate from the rest. Slip down to the actual vagina, and slide your fingers over it. Is it wet?”

“Yes.” Very.

“Good; slide your fingers in and get them covered in juice, till you can feel your fingers sliding over each other as they explore. Then I want you to bring your hand up to your mouth. I want you to think beyond your hands, and taste the fluid on your fingers. Tell me, how does it taste?”

“Salty, and just a little sweet. Like sweat, when you are working out really hard, but not quite.”

“Is it a good taste?”

“Yes.”

“It’s a delicious taste, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Go down, and get your fingers covered again. Then bring your hand back up, and lick them off, one by one.”

David waited. I’m sure he could hear every lick, with the microphone.

“Are you done?”

I had just finished. “Yes.”

“Get your fingers covered again, but this time I want you to bring that fluid to your breasts, so you can feel how they feel with the fluid covering them. How do they feel?”

“Slippery.”

“Slide your hands over them, feeling them with your palms. Feel the nipples slide across the center of your hands, tracing the textures of your hand.”

“Then, your hand can return to the vagina. Slide your first two fingers in, then press them forward. Press towards them with your thumb, feel the texture of the flesh between them. Does that feel good?”

“Yeesss.”

“Rub up and down with your thumb, from your clit to where your fingers have entered the vagina. Try to follow it the whole way with your fingers, see if you can feel where it is pressing from the other side. Can you feel it?”

“Not... All... The... Way...”

“Bring your other hand down, feel what the outer folds are doing while you continue rubbing. Stretch them apart, and push them together against your fingers. How does that feel?”

“Uuugh.” My brain shut down for a moment.

When I came back, David was talking again. “Ok, Rachel. I know you enjoyed that very much. You can rest now, put your hands away and just relax. I’m going to say goodnight now Rachel, ok?”

“Ok. Good night, David.”

“Sweet dreams Rachel.”

I lay there with my hands at my sides, and reflected on how good those sensations from my hands had been.

* * *

Three things happened at school the next day. The first was in P.E. We were having an ‘aerobics day’, so we were all on different bits of aerobics equipment. We just had to keep our heart-rates up. Someone had asked earlier in the year if we could listen to headphones on these days, so I had my mp3 player.

My thought had been to listen to the mantras. But, scrolling through for their playlist, I happened to notice the hypno file David had given me.

Well, I wasn’t likely to trance out on an exercise bike, so decided to play that and see what it said.

It... Was something else. I knew, intellectually, what we were aiming for here. But to hear it all spelled out like that... To be nothing, just a thing, to have nothing, just the ability to obey, in action and thought, to not even think of myself as a person, just another thing of David’s...

It was hot. The idea was enticing. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have asked him in the first place. But face to face with it...

It was scary as well. Very scary.

I listened to the whole thing. Just as it was finishing, the teacher came over to check my heart-rate. “That’s plenty high, Rachel. You might want to ease up a bit.”

I eased off the biking, and searched for calm on the real reason my heart was racing. Was I ready to listen to this file, for real? I knew it wouldn’t take effect ‘overnight’ as it were, David had said it would take multiple repetitions before it took full effect, but...

He had asked me to listen to it first. To ‘make sure I liked it.’ I liked it... But.

I would have to talk to him about this file. It could wait until tonight, though.

I changed my mp3 player to something I could handle: My voice saying ‘Making David happy makes me happy.’

The second was lunch. Jessica had been running this morning; some club or other. I hadn’t had a chance to talk to her before school.

I sat across from her at our normal lunch table.

Before I go any further I should describe Jessica for you. It’s important. Second thing you notice about her is her height: she’s only a little over five feet tall. Short. Not tiny short, but short. Soon afterwards, people notice her race, or think they do. Most people think she’s black, but she’s not. She’s mostly Native American, with some Polynesian and south-east Asian thrown in. The result is dark, and she has black hair, but it’s straight, and overall she’s gorgeous (helped greatly by the fact that she’s a dancer: she taught beginners dance already at that point, and was studying dance that fall an university).

The first thing just about everybody noticed though was her breasts. They were huge. I’m not sure where she got her bras; they were bigger than anything I’d ever seen in a store.

Anyway, she sits down in front of me at our lunch table. I’ve just got out of P.E. She’s just got out of English.

“I’ve got to admit, David’s good. I got a one hundred percent on last week’s quiz; I even recognized one of the questions he thought she’d ask.”

I’d been thinking about what I was going to tell David tonight, what I could say about that file. I wanted to make Him happy, to obey Him, but...

Which reminded me, He’d said to thank Jessica for Him for rescuing me. “I’ll tell Him so. By the way, He wanted me to convey His thanks for you rescuing me yesterday.”

“He saw?”

“No, I told Him about it last night.” Last night had been fun, feeling my breast and cunt like that.

I looked across the table and wondered what Jessica’s breasts would feel like. Were they softer being so big? Or would they be firmer, because she’s in better shape?

Oh god.

“Well, tell him it was no problem. I was just protecting my best friend.”

My best friend. Oh god.

“Rachel?”

“Oh, right. Don’t worry. I’ll tell Him tonight.” I looked away.

“Anyway, what are we doing in P.E. today?”

“Aerobics day.” Did her breasts bounce more when she breathed hard? I couldn’t remember.

“Rachel? What’s up?”

I turned back to look at her. At that beautiful face, the full lips, the large, voluptuous, firm, breasts sticking out from her dancer’s figure...

“Nothing. I’m just... distracted.”

“David got you doing something new?”

Something new. Drooling over my best friend.

“I... Can’t talk about it right now. Excuse me, I’ve got to go.”

I left my plate. I just couldn’t handle it right then.

I reached for my phone to call David, but I stopped myself. I still wasn’t sure what to say about the hypno file, and I wasn’t sure what was going on with me drooling over Jessica’s breasts, and David was involved in all of it, and I just didn’t want any more of it right then.

I had English after lunch. I got a 100 percent. I almost tore the quiz in half.