The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I like some of the little details in this section... ;)

Comments, questions, whatever: .

My Hagiography—Part 5

“So, did you tell David all about our conversation last night?” Was Jessica’s greeting the next morning at school.

“Yes, I did.”

She looked at me for a moment. “You actually call him every night, don’t you?”

“That’s the plan. It’s only been two nights so far.”

She shook her head. “And here I thought I was joking. What do you do, fall asleep with his voice in your ear?”

“Something like that...”

“Well, you seem to be going full steam ahead. What did you two decide about me last night?”

“That the three of us need to talk sometime.”

“What about?”

“About me and Him. What we want to do, so you aren’t surprised or worried.”

“He wants to talk to me about that?”

“You’re my best friend. We don’t want you to worry. And I think He’s as worried about me going into hiding as you are.”

“Did you have a time for this talk?”

“David said we could do it after youth group, but if I could set up a better time with you He’d prefer that.”

“I can see why.” She paused and thought a moment. “You doing anything on Thursday, after school?”

“No.”

“My aunt has a party she has to go to, so my place is open. I can invite you over to study, so your parents don’t know, and he can come over and we can have the ‘talk’ at my place. If David’s free that night.”

“I’ll check.” I had the phone out and dialing as I said it.

“What are...” Jessica sputtered.

David picked right up. “Hi Rachel. What’s up?”

Jessica’s reaction made me realize what I’d just done. “Sorry if I called you at work or something.”

“Oh, no problem. Work starts at nine; I haven’t left home yet. For that matter, if you need to, call me at work. I won’t always be able to pick up of course, but I’ll answer as soon as I can. Anyway, you must have had a reason to call.”

“Yeah. Jessica asked about you, so I managed to ask her if there was a time we could all talk. She suggested Thursday after school. I wanted to know if that was a good time for you.”

“I can do that, though I can’t get anywhere before six or so. Does that work? Did she have a place in mind?”

“She was thinking her place. I’ll check the time.” I lowered the phone. “David says He can’t be there before six, but otherwise it works.”

Jessica was rolling her eyes. “Six works for me.”

I brought the phone back up. “Six is fine.”

“Six o’clock at her place, Thursday then. Sounds good.” He laughed. “I like that she asked for home court advantage. See the two of you then.” He hung up.

“I can’t believe you just called him like that!”

“It’s what he gave me the phone for.” I shrugged. “Besides, He said He wasn’t at work yet anyway.”

“And if he was?”

“He’d answer if He could, or get back to me as soon as He could otherwise.”

“He told you that.”

“Yes.”

She shook her head. “The two of you are something.”

“Well, if you have any questions for us, get them ready for Thursday.” The warning bell rang. “See you later!”

“Later!” We headed to our classes.

* * *

“I wanted to remember to say thank you for remembering to schedule the meeting with Jessica.”

Another night, another phone call to David with me lying naked on my bed. This was getting to be normal already.

“You had asked.”

“I know. But you remembered, and did well. A thanks is in order.”

I had to needle him. “Do you thank your computer when it does something for you?”

“Sometimes.” He was grinning. I could tell. “When it really deserves it.”

“And do I really deserve it?”

“I think so. No rewards yet, though.”

“Oh.” I pretended to pout at the phone. Then I gave up because he couldn’t see me. “I was wondering what you meant by home court advantage?”

“Just that we are meeting at Jessica’s house. It means we are the guests, and the ones out of place, while she’s at home. It will make her feel safer, and put us slightly off balance. We’ll probably also talk in the living room, the ‘formal area’ of the house. She’s not really inviting us in, she’s interrogating us. Which is fine. I think that’s an advantage for us, actually.”

“How so?”

She will feel safe, and more likely to listen to us and consider what we say with an open mind. You’ve heard the saying ‘your home is your castle’? We will be inside her castle, asking for her blessing. But the point is we are already inside; it is harder for her to throw us out then give it. If we were on neutral ground she could just leave. Inside her house she has to take action.”

“So, by inviting us to talk at her place she makes herself feel safe, and is more likely to give us what we want?”

“She also pulls us off balance slightly, but not much. Especially since we’ve both been there before.”

“When were you... Oh, the youth group picnic.”

“Right.”

“So, what are we going to say?”

“That... Is a good question. Really, the answer depends on what we are going to do. We haven’t really talked about that much; I’ve been making this up as I go along so far. We should have a plan.”

“You’ve seemed to know what you are doing so far.”

“Oh, I have ideas for things to try. But I’ve been using them as I think of them, really. You and I need to agree on what, exactly, we are doing here and what we hope to accomplish. Then I can work out what the best way to accomplish that is.”

“I thought we went over that at the diner.”

“We went over my dreams. You agreed to help me live them. I need to know what you want, and what you enjoy. Then we can figure out what we want and how we are going to get there.”

“I thought you said you want to shape what I want?”

“I do. I will. But I can’t overwrite what you want. I need to know what it is now, so I know where to start shaping.”

I thought a moment. “Overwriting what I want would violate your code of ethics, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes. It would. I can get the same effect with smaller changes and you will enjoy the process more. Even with permission, this way is ‘better’, even if it might be more work.”

Silence on the line, as we both thought about that.

“So, Rachel, what do you want? What do you see yourself becoming?” He laughed, lightly. “Who are you?”

“I... I don’t know what I want.” He waited. “I guess, I want to be taken care of, to be valued. I’d like to make people jealous, to stand out, but I don’t want to have to face them. I want to be protected, safe, no matter what. I don’t want to have to worry. Not about what people say, or what I have to do, or anything like that.”

“I want to become... Free. Free of inhibitions, free of worries, free of doubts. Free to just exist in the moment. Letting you take over me is a way of letting go of all of that; I just hand them to you and let you take care of them. If I have a question, or a decision, I hand it to you and you tell me what to do.”

“What makes you hot?”

“Obeying. Without thought, or question, or hesitation. The thought of you just telling me to strip, to have me not be able to consider resisting when you take me... It be so beyond my own control that I can’t think of any other choice...”

“What are you good at?”

My reply was long in coming, and quiet. “Nothing. I’m average.”

David’s response was firm and clear, but just as quiet. “Everybody is good at something. We will find what you are good at.”

Then, back to the questions. “What are you interested in?”

“I... The usual stuff.”

“Not an answer.”

“I mean, I talk about all the normal things with the girls. Class. Gossip. Guys. Whatever.”

“But none of it is important to you?”

“Yes.” My voice sounded very small at the moment.

“What is important to you?”

“I... I don’t know.” I shivered. “David, can I get into bed? I’m cold.”

“Sure. What were you planning on studying at college?”

“I don’t know; I figured I’d figure it out when I got there.”

“Mmmh hmm. What’s you favorite class in school?”

“Well, Art is fairly easy.”

“Right. Rachel, I think I know why you think you aren’t good at anything.”

“Why’s that?”

“Very few of us are born good at something. And even when you are, you have to work at it to realize you are good. You’ve never had anything to work at, so you never had a chance to get good at anything.”

“You think?”

“I’m fairly sure. What did you always want to be when you grew up?”

“I never really had one ‘I’m going to be a...’. Somedays I wanted to be one thing, some days another.”

“Exactly. No real driving dream. Which is fine; even for people who have a dream, most don’t accomplish it. And lots of people just go with what they are ‘good’ at, or what they fall into. It’s normal. We just have to find something you can be good at, and make you good at it.”

“You think that will work?”

“I know it will. I’ll think about it.”

“Maybe I can be good at being your sex toy.”

He laughed, as intended. “Oh, I’ll make sure you are good at that. But I want you good at something in public as well.”

“I can’t be your sex toy in public?”

“No. Sex toys are private. Remember that.”

“I’ll try.”

“Good girl. Now, the practical questions: What classes are you taking right now?”

“The required classes. English. P.E. U.S. History. Consumer Math. Art is an elective. Spanish, so I can get into college.”

“Sounds like a light load.”

“It is. No real use loading up on classes my last year in High School.”

“True, it’s nice to have a break. I assume you have some ‘study’ periods then?”

“Two. I’m not allowed any more.”

“What college are you going to this fall? I assume it is this fall.”

“Yes, it’s this fall. State college, main campus. It’s about a half day’s drive from here.”

“Um hm. And what are your plans for this summer?”

“Get a job, probably. Get some spending money for college.”

“Not tuition?”

“Parents will pay that, for State at least.”

“Ok. What grade are you getting in English so far?”

“A ‘B’.”

“I want you to see if you can raise that to an ‘A’ by the end of the year. Do all the extra credit, and any time you get a question wrong go up to the teacher after class and ask what the right answer is. We’ll see what else we can think up to help you out. You think you can do that?”

“Yes, but...”

“No ‘but’s’. You are smart: I’ve talked to you. Your questions prove it. You can ace this class. I want you to prove it. I’ll help, any way I can. Got that?”

“Yes.”

“Good.”

“David? Can I ask why?”

“Always. I want you to ace it to prove to yourself you can ace a course, if you really try. Also, being able to write and speak well are basic requirements these days; and being truly erudite would help make you someone who stands out. But, mostly because I want you to believe you can. And that I can help you with even things like this.”

“Are you sure you can help me with things like this?”

“Rachel: I’m a writer. Amateur sometimes, but not always. I can help in this class. And, as I said, I believe the main reason you aren’t acing it is because you don’t believe you need too. I’m telling you that you need to, for me. Now, what do you have coming up in that class?”

“We have a weekly quiz on Friday.”

“Good. I assume you know what is on it, basically. Go over it with Jessica while you are waiting for me on Thursday. And, if I have time, I’ll go over the material with you on Thursday as well. We’ll see how you do. Ok?”

“Ok.”

“Well, I’m going to let you get some sleep, or we’ll be here all night.”

“No mantra tonight?”

“It’s late enough already, and it would be good if you thought about some of this while it was still fresh in your mind. Of course, I can’t stop you from repeating one of the mantras...”

I smiled. “Good night, David.”

“Sleep well, Rachel.” He hung up.

I took off the headpiece, and turned off the last lights. There was a lot to think about in that conversation. David had gotten me to really open up.

But I was tired, and I wanted to sleep... “I like to obey David. I always obey David. I need to obey David. I obey David.” It helped. I drifted off, listening to the sound of my own voice.