The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ninja Vigilante: Spiraling Into Control

Chapter 3 : The Best Laid Plans

‘Oh my god,’ Alexis thought as she awake with a start. ‘What have I done?’

She managed to refrain from leaning over and pressing “play” on the small tape recorder she’d taken with her the previous night. When she’d gotten home, she’d been so turned on that she’d been unable to resist the temptation of turning the tape on, listening to the sound of her own submission, and getting herself off at the memories...

Her attempt to confront Joe had gone as badly as a confrontation could possibly go. She hadn’t mentioned anything—she hadn’t brought up her knowledge of his plans, or the fact that he was going to pay, or...well, she hadn’t really said anything.

Instead, at his command, she’d stripped, fellated him, and then brought herself to three shuddering orgasms while he watched, his evil leer never leaving his face.

He hadn’t taken her last night. He hadn’t needed to—before he’d even played the thick, throbbing music, he’d made it clear that he owned her. Alexis’s body belonged to him, and somehow, the fact that he hadn’t fucked her just served to prove it even more.

And so after her third whimpering cum, he’d told her to get dressed and leave. Something about the brusque way he’d kicked her out, further proving that he owned her and could do whatever he wanted to her... it had been almost impossible to resist playing with herself on the way back, and when she finally got home, she’d morphed the suit into pi’s, blown past her confused housemate, laid down on the bed, and fingered herself to the knowledge that she was nothing but a submissive little plaything now.

Then she’d listened to the recording; she listened to herself get programmed and used, and gotten herself off again. But now, her head was more clear. This couldn’t go on, Alexis knew. She had to take control back.

She had to take Joe out. Before he took complete control of her...

‘Complete control.’ ...why did that sound so appealing?

With a huge amount of effort, Alexis removed her hand from the vicinity of her wet pussy, and blushed as she realized that she’d been in such a hurry to get off the previous night that she hadn’t closed the door. Keri could have walked past at any moment, seen her naked, legs splayed, furiously masturbating...

‘Now why does THAT turn me on?’ Alexis thought with a start. ‘Does Joe’s programming include lesbian tendencies?’

As the thought of being brainwashed into a bisexual slut caused her pussy to ache with need, and images of herself being forced to seduce Keri, play subliminal music, and turn her into a slave as well flashed through Alex’s head, she considered slapping herself... but was worried that she would enjoy even that.

‘I’ve got to focus,’ she told herself. ‘I’ve got to come up with a plan—a better plan that last night.’

‘But first, maybe just one quick orgasm...’

* * *

Joe thought he’d be over the moon. The object of his own fantasies had been moulded into his perfect little slave. Well, perhaps not completely. There was plenty more he could do to her mind to tweak her to his liking, but not like Beth Cummings. Ah Beth. She was a frustrating toy, sometimes, but she was his first true slave. He liked the thought.

“First true slave,” he mused aloud to himself.

Of course, he had to take care when he spoke around her. Before she was ever brought to him, she’d been mind fucked so deeply that hearing the word “cum” would set her off as if it was a command. Even the phoneme “k” followed by “uh” followed by “em” would make her shudder in pleasure. He couldn’t really ask her to complete anything, or even be told about the complexities of anything. He couldn’t talk to her about compiling code, or well, he could, but she’d be lost in a daze of pleasure. Ah well, she wasn’t much, but she was his.

That’s what made the capture and enslavement of Alexis so amazing, his raison d’etre—or so he had thought. Now that she seemed to be within his grasp, he hadn’t felt the satisfaction which is why he’d let her go. He’d thought that prolonging the capture might make him feel better. It did, that was certain. He was looking forward to how she’d react to the next set of impulses he’d implanted instead of implanting her with his seed.

Even still, something was nagging him at the back of him mind. A tiny little voice whispering, ‘more’. And it was beginning to grow on him.

* * *

Alexis didn’t go into work that day. It was after 1 pm when she was finally able to stop gasping in self-induced pleasure, and get out of bed. She got dressed, called in sick—“I’m sorry,” she’d raspily told them, “I don’t know what’s happened to me, but I’ll let you know when I’m feeling up to coming in.”

She knew that work would probably be relatively safe—her fantasies were all of strong, rough, amoral men—not the weedy scientists that she worked with—but she didn’t want to risk it. Missing a week of work due to illness would earn her a slap on the wrist—getting fucked on a lab bench would ruin her career.

Instead, she had a cold shower, sat down with a pen and paper, and worked out exactly what she was going to do.

‘This is a bad idea’, Alexis told herself seven hours later, crawling on the ceiling of one of the entryways to Joe’s “lair”. She’d hacked his cameras and proximity sensors to down turn a few degrees so he wouldn’t notice the systems were compromised and she could still get in easily to take down this evil bastard once and for all. She found it easier to work against her mast—... her foe, if she thought of him as pure evil, and blocked out any memories of how good his cock had tasted, how right it had felt to be kneeling in front of him, taking it inside her mouth.

‘No,’ she told herself a few seconds later. ‘This is a good idea. Well... it’s the best idea I’ve got.’

She’d quickly had a bite to eat, and left before Keri got home—the idea of running into her housemate simultaneously filled her with arousal and dread, and she didn’t want to see what would take over if they encountered each other before the Joe situation was dealt with. Maybe he’d programmed her more last night with instructions to seduce Keri and enslave her by hooking her up to the suit with licking her hot little pussy and... ‘Stop it!’

Wearing her now-safe suit, she was going to break in, and take him down. Best of all, since the suit had been wiped, it would no longer be transmitting her positional information to him—Alexis would be able to take Joe completely by surprise.

Stripping off her clothes, she’d shuddered in pleasure as she entered the suit. Obviously part of her conditioning had been to associate the suit with heightened sexuality—again, she was tempted to read through the specific commands she’d been given, but she shook off the impulse. That was the programming speaking—it wanted to reinforce her orders, and she wouldn’t let it. No, she had a plan, and using the suit to get in undetected was the first part of the plan and it was time to execute.

The door was entry way was unattended, of course. It didn’t take Alexis long to navigate her way to Joe’s computer room. She lurked in the corner of the dark room, watching for a few minutes—he was frantically trying to remote-access her suit, and having no luck.

“Looking for this?” she said, and as Joe spun around in shock, she unzipped the back of the Suit, and stepped out of it, exposing her naked body to Joe.

“...Alexis?” he asked in shock, his look of surprise quickly being replaced by one of lust.

‘I knew it,’ she told herself smugly.

Fighting him in the Suit would never work—his programming had obviously ensured that she’d be more submissive, more horny as long as she was wearing it. Plus, he’d hacked it once he might hack it again and should couldn’t risk letting him get subliminal control of her mind again. No, this time the only way to take the villain down was by using her two strongest assets—her body and her mind.

Alexis had been training in martial arts for almost 10 years now, and she knew she could take Joe down without any effort. Especially taking him by surprise, and especially when he was distracted by the sight of her magnificent body in front of him.

She stepped forward, stopping before him and standing confidently.

“Like what you see?” she said seductively, and as Joe’s leer grew, Alexis suddenly found herself losing confidence in the brilliance of her plan.

‘What am I doing?’ she asked herself, as Joe’s eyes traveled down her body. A nervous look appeared in her eyes as he admired the gleam of his computer monitor reflecting off her sweat. Her nipples were erect and pert, and she couldn’t stop her body from reacting to his gaze.

‘He’s a man,’ a voice softly whispered, directly into her brain. ‘He’s a man—let him look. Let him admire you, let him have you, let him take you...’

‘NO!’ she silently shouted, and stepped forward, away from the Suit that had been her downfall. She moved her body gracefully into an aggressive pose, and prepared for battle.

“You thought you could get away with this?” she asked, wishing her voice would stop trembling. “You thought you could make me your...ungh, your own...”

Joe grinned, as a wolf to a lamb.

“Go on...” he said, gesturing to Alexis, but she couldn’t. Just being in Joe’s presence had made her speechless, and the idea of him taking her now, of him owning and possessing her however he wanted—it was too much.

“I thought not,” Joe continued, after a long, shivering pause from Alexis. “I already own you, don’t I?”

“No...” Alexis forced out through gritted teeth, but then the thought of being owned by a man—by Joe—struck her, and her knees grew week.

“Look at you... this was your master plan? You were going to come to my house and strip down in front of me? Then what?”

Alexis couldn’t speak, as the reality of what she’d done struck her. She’d come to her master’s house—master...why did that feel so right?—and gotten naked before him. She’d offered herself to him without him even asking, without him having to say a word.

“You’re my slave now, Alexis,” Joe said, and as the word ‘slave’ passed his lips, Alexis found herself shuddering in a wave of arousal.

He could bring her the the brink with a single word. He truly was her master. She truly was his slave.