The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OC Condo

Ch2—Girls, girls girls

Of course, couples weren’t the only type of newcomers. Often the newcomers were female friends renting for the week. Sometimes older teens, sometimes young twenty-somethings but also groups of middle-aged or two generations with both mothers and daughters.

When an all-girl group arrived, the mind controlled agenda wasn’t subtle. The group was allowed to unpack, but soon felt compelled to go to the pool one at a time. As each arrived at the pool, they were the center of attention of everyone at the pool. A woman at the pool (the same greeter that met newly arrived couples) walked up and said “Please come over here. We like everyone here to know everyone, and we have a quick way of making that happen.” The girl was then ordered to take off her top and show her breasts. Most woman automatically reacted by covering their breasts with their hands. “Please keep your hands down. You’re ruining the view.” After the crowd was allowed to enjoy her nakedness and humiliation for 30 seconds, she was ordered to take off everything else.

Next, both hands were gently but firmly moved behind her back and tied there. She was told “All the men love this pose.” and her feet were moved apart and attached to a spreader bar. The greeter now shouted “Bidding now starts for first dibs.” The round of bidding went quickly while a dog collar and leash were attached to her neck. The winner of the bidding then unsnapped her legs from the spreader bar (usually grabbing a feel of whatever he wanted) and led her away to his (or her) place at the pool.

At the same time, the next girl from her party felt compelled to go to the pool. She was surprised and alarmed when she saw her friend or relative, hands tied and dog collar with leash around her neck, being used by someone at the pool for their enjoyment. She was also terribly aware that her cunt was aroused by the sight and nearly dripping with cum. The greeter repeated much of the routine, but this time also asked the girl her relationship with the first girl. If the relationship was sisters or better yet mother-daughter, the crowd’s attention was complete. This went on until all the girls in the party had gone through the treatment.

The service the girls rendered was a simple no hands blow-job. The prices paid were by agreement not that high because the purpose of the exercise was just to have some good clean fun with some unsuspecting and startled newbies. If any cum was spilled on the newcomer’s skin, other women around the pool quickly came up and licked it off. This sent the newcomer into an amazingly strong orgasm which the whole crowd enjoyed watching.

After all the women had finished, they were lined up while the crowd and greeter clapped their approval. The greeter had each one call out her name, give a bit of sexual info on herself, take a bow and receive the crowd’s thanks. After that, they were encouraged to go out, meet and have sex with as many members of the poolside crowd as their extremely horny bodies could stand, then be sure to go home with their favorite men to have a threesome with them and their partner.