The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Program

CHAPTER TWO—CATHY

The secret to world peace is really simple: If women put out more often this world would be a lot happier place.

Since Janet’s introduction to the mysterious mind control program things around our house had become much more pleasant. I came home every day in a good mood, which in turn the kids and Janet feed off and they were in a better mood.

However I had to calm down some of my more “unusual” activities because the reality of flesh was starting to manifest itself. Bottom line was that I had to quit abusing Janet so much. Not that she was complaining but when you notice your wife bleeding from her ass and all types of bruise marks (caused by ropes) on her breasts, things probably needed to calm down a bit.

Not a problem, I have a rather active imagination so I just needed to come up with alternative pleasures and Friday offered me exactly what the doctor ordered.

After an uneventful week a work, I came home with a 12 pack of beer riding shot gun of my truck and thoughts of sex in my head. As I pulled around the corner going to my house, I noticed that my wife’s best friend, Cathy, mini van was in the driveway. Cool, I had always like Cathy and her kids. When Cathy was around it usually meant that she and Janet were having a few adult beverages and generally fun to be around.

Now Cathy was an enigma to me. Janet had met her nearly four years old while picking up our son from school. Cathy had two little girls the same ages as our son and daughter. Janet and Cathy had hit it off immediately and through the years become good friends.

In fact Cathy really wanted to become almost like a sister to Janet but Janet really never wanted that. So they settled into a good friendship where they could go shopping together but if Janet decided to try some clothes on, Cathy was always invited out of the dressing room.

Anyway, Cathy was a fairly attractive blonde, in her early 40’s with a great set of boobs and a nice ass. However, because of the typical of the conservative atmosphere here in suburbia, I had never come close to seeing much of any of her wares.

But what was so odd was that she did nothing for me. Usually if I saw a blonde 5′7″ (same height as Janet) with big tits (I believed Janet told one time that they were 40 D!) and a decent face I would immediately rate her on my “Would I fuck her sober or drunk?” scale. However with Cathy I never saw her as a possible sex object (really weird for me).

After parking my little truck, I rolled into the kitchen and put the beer in the refrigerator and began to walk out to the backyard to say howdy. Being a fairly warm day, Janet and Cathy were outside watching the kids jump on the trampoline. As I peeked out the kitchen window I noticed that both Janet and Cathy were wearing bathing suits with shorts over the bottoms. Janet was in her typical blue one piece however Cathy had on a bikini top.

Now it was not one of those south-of-France-barely-covering-the-nipple types but is show a substantial amount of cleavage. Their backs were to me so they couldn’t see me. I started to walk away when Cathy’s hand reached up to one of the bikini top straps and pulled it out while trying to rearrange the cup. In doing so I got a quick glimpse of one medium size pink nipple. In a flash, I re-rated Cathy as a “Yea, I would fuck her sober”. So much for not doing anything for me!

My mind raced on what I should do. Since kids were in and out I really couldn’t get Cathy alone for 20 or so minutes to run the COPH program and program her. What I needed was an excuse to get her back here without her kids.

I walked outside and said howdy and made small talk. The whole time I was devising sex scenarios that would soon be played out. I asked Janet if she would come in the house for a minute. As soon as we were in the master bedroom, I triggered a verbal subconscious mechanism that I had implanted early on while she was under the influence of the program which allowed me to put her in the program state without using the program (it is amazing what you can learn when you read the instructions!). I had programmed her that whenever I said the words “Blue Journey” she would automatically go under. I uttered those magical words and her face went expressionless and she said, “How may I serve you.”

I began to quickly weave a story to Janet about how she was starting to notice Cathy as more than a friend. Whenever Cathy was around Janet would begin to subconsciously become sexually aroused and think about her and Cathy having sex. In fact whenever she saw Cathy’s cleavage, her nipples would become erect and she would begin to think about how she would love to have Cathy sucking on them. I also told Janet that she would no longer mind being naked in front of Cathy, in fact she would rather enjoy being nude around her. Finally I told her that she needed to come up with some excuse that would bring Cathy over to our house tonight after the kids went to bed. I then triggered the wake up mental program and we returned outside.

Rest of that afternoon I noticed Janet occasionally stealing glimpse of Cathy’s cleavage and then wetting her lips. I also noticed that her nipples were obviously erect under her bathing suit material.

Later that evening Cathy finally loaded her kids up and left for her house. As Janet and I walked back into the house she noticed that some how, Cathy’s sunglasses had ended up under her purse. I told Janet just call Cathy after the kids went to bed and ask her to come over since you had some clothes you though she might like to try on anyway.

Like most guys, the idea of a woman having sex with another woman was perfectly OK. But a man having sex with another man did absolutely nothing for me. Sorry. Many years ago, under the influence of a bunch of Margaritas, Janet had insinuated that she had slept with another woman when she was just a freshman in high school. Needless to say I had more than once fantasized about my wife having her young pussy being sucked on by another woman.

The story went that the girl that lived across the street from Janet, when she was in high school, was a hard core dike but for some reason she and Janet had been good friends for years. The lesbian was several years old than Janet so I had a feeling that she took advantage of Janet’s mental immaturity, natural confusion that occurs when one begins that transformation from child to adult, and her friendship with Janet. And to make things even easier, the town that Janet grew up in had been tightly controlled by the South Baptists and Church of Christ. These groups had put in place an extremely moralistic climate. To the point that the local high schools did not have proms because you knew what happened when go got boys and girls together rubbing their bodies together on the dance floor! You got SIN!! (Yes places like that really existed in the U.S. up until the late 1970s!). With this type of atmosphere it was nearly impossible for a boy and a girl to develop the natural courting skills. This caused the same sexes often had to turn to each other to release their newly developed sexual feeling. Enter Janet’s female lover. From what I had been to determine, Janet had experimented a few times but it frankly didn’t do much for her. And that was that.

Of course I had other plans! The idea of Janet having sex with another woman had always turned me on. And now I had the ability to make it happen. Life was good!

Around 9:30 PM Janet called Cathy and told her about her sunglasses and asked her if she just wanted to come over since she had some clothes for her to try on. Cathy said no problem and she would be there in about 10 minutes.

I had the program all set up on the computer went Cathy lightly knocked on the door (didn’t want to wake up those kids). Janet opened the door and Cathy walked in wearing a white starched long sheave shirt and nice blue jeans. I said " Hey Cathy, come over here I downloaded a program off the Internet you might be interested in.” She and Janet walked over. Cathy sat down at the keyboard and I pressed enter. 5 minutes later Cathy and Janet were simply staring at the computer screen unblinking. I said “Cathy, Janet follow me to the master bedroom.” They obediently followed behind me.

I sat down on the bed and stared at both of them figuring out my next move. I could of just told both of them that they were horny for each other and that they just had to have sex with each other but I decided to see if I could point them in “right” direction and see if it ended up in sex.

So I said “Cathy, for a long time you have wanted to be Janet’s best friend. You have wanted to share you most personal secrets with her. But until now it really hasn’t happened. But as of tonight things will change.”

Then I said, “Janet, starting tonight Cathy will become you closest confidant, next to me. You will share all of your secrets with her. When you go shopping you will no longer ask her to leave the changing room but rather you will invite her in. You will begin to enjoy undressing around Cathy. The more clothes you take off the more you will enjoy it. In fact you will begin to become turned on when you do it. Any chance you have you will try to get naked in front of Cathy”

Turning back to Cathy I said “Cathy, you have found Janet sexually attractive for some time. You have always wanted to see her breasts. You have always wanted to see just how big her nipples were. You have always wanted to see just how thick her pubic hair really was. You even have secretly fantasized have sex with her—Sticking your tough into her moist mount, squeezing her nipples between your fingers.”

I continued, “Cathy you will enjoy getting naked in front of Janet from now on and showing off your breasts. The idea of Janet shoving her entire hand up your pussy turns you on. The idea of Janet filling your ass with her fingers is heavenly.”

“Sexual tension will begin to build between the two of you. However you may not act on them unless I tell you to. When ever I say the phrase “Purple Fire” you will go into this hypnotic state.”

“Lastly, Cathy when ever you are in our house you will always assume that all the blinds and curtains are closed. They may in reality be open but in your mind they are closed.”

They both remained in the hypnotic trance for a few more minutes. I was real tempted to have Cathy strip but I decided it would be more fun to finally see her naked while she was have sex with my wife when the time was right. I wanted that sexual tension to build first.

I left the bedroom and 5 minutes later they both came out of the bedroom laughing and have the best time. That evening I decided to fuck Janet bent over the open tailgate of my truck. I love my truck!

Another week passed by and once again it was the reason we make it thru the workweek, it was the weekend.

My mother-in-law had offered to kept the kids that evening so we decided to go out to a nice restaurant and take in a movie. The food was good but the movie was so—so.

As we were walking into the house the phone began to ring. I thought “Oh great. One of the kids is sick and there goes my evening.” Janet answered the phone then a couple minutes later walked into the master room chuckling. It seemed the Cathy and her husband had some big party to go to the next evening and she couldn’t make up her mind what dress to wear. She asked if she could come over and get Janet’s opinion.

Hot Damn! It was going to be one hell of an evening.

I quickly put on my favorite of pair of shorts and tee shirt. Ensured that both the bedroom and bathroom blinds were open enough so I could see in when Cathy came over to try on clothes. I figured I would get a good show. Good couldn’t even begin to describe it!

I had just sat down with a beer when I heard Cathy’s typical light tap at the door. Janet (who was still wearing the same dress we had gone out in) answered the door.

Cathy was standing there with what looked liked at least 10 different dresses in her arms smiling. She was wearing a loose fitting shirt in which you couldn’t even tell if she had any tits. And a nice pair of yellow shorts that went to just above her knees. She smiled at me and said hello then gave Janet at fake look of desperation and said, “Help!” We all laughed and I walked towards the den and the girls walked towards the master bedroom.

As soon as I was out of sight, I quickly made my way to the back door and out to the backyard so that I could get situated in front of the master bedroom window.

Fortunately the way my house was laid out in, the master bedroom was on the back of the house with a wall size window across the back wall. The master bath was on the opposite wall allowing one to see though the master bedroom and all the way into the master bath. The guy that designed the house must have been a voyeur too.

I had just settled into a chair strategically placed directly in front of the window when Janet and Cathy came walking into master bedroom with the load of dresses (Thank the good Lord I’m a man. Give me a nice dark suit and I’m ready to go!)

Janet helped Cathy spread the dresses out then they looked at each one and (I guess) discussed the pros and cons of each. I wanted naked flesh, not fashion design! Finally Janet picked up a nice red number and held it up to Cathy. Janet smiled and handed it to her. Janet turned around and walked into the bathroom. I had left the window open just tad bit so that could maybe hear what was being said.

As Janet was walking into the bathroom, I heard her say”...while I’m taking this makeup off.” I watched Cathy put the dress down and began to pull her shirt out of her shorts. My dick immediately sprang to attention. She grabbed the bottom of the shirt and pulled it over her head. For some reason to me, a woman stand in a bra is more erotic than the same woman wearing a skimpy bikini top. Cathy was wear one of those big iron maiden type white bras. I guess when you have tits that big you need lots of support. Even though I saw more flesh when she had been over at the house in the bikini top, I found this much more erotic.

She unbuckled the belt to her short, unbuttoned them and pulled them down. Nice typical white panties. No thong, not even particularly high cut on the hip.

Finally reached behind her to undo her bra. I sat up on the edge of my seat waiting with great anticipation. She undid the clasps in the back the hunched her shoulders forward which allowed the straps to fall forward. Then she simply let the bra fall off into her hands.

What a rack! They where at least 40Ds. Her areolas were about the size of a half-dollars and pink. The flesh of her breasts has very white. With her tan it made her look even more naked. Her nipples were half the size of Janet’s and pink and they were very erect.

Now while this was going on, Janet was in the bathroom pulling her dress off. My brain was over loading from the visual inputs!

Cathy placed her thumbs in the elastic waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Well, well, well not a true blonde after all! Actually that was not completely right. Her pubic hair was nicely shaped into about a 2″ by 4″ rectangle between her legs. It was sort of a light brown color or a dark blonde. Take your pick. And it was obviously very fine hair.

As soon as Cathy pulled her panties down, in the bathroom Janet had pulled her dress off and was in the process of taking her bra off. Next came the panties. Then she proceeded to begin taking off her make up naked.

Man! Two naked women in my bedroom merely separated from each other by 3 foot of wall.

Cathy put on the nice red dress then walked into the bathroom! Janet didn’t even flinch when she came in. She turned around, making comments to Cathy about the dress and the whole time completely naked!

I noticed that as Cathy modeled the dress she would steal glimpse of Janet’s thick dark mound. Boy this was going to be fun!

Cathy tried on several more dresses and the whole time Janet was naked. Cathy was trying to get a nice black number off but couldn’t get to the hook in the back off. I heard her asking Janet to come out of the bathroom and help her with the hook.

Still naked, Janet sauntered into the bedroom and casually undid the hook. The dress fell away from Cathy leaving her completely naked. Cathy turned around (probably to thanks Janet) but Janet was standing a tad bit to close so when Cathy turned around, her nice set of 40 Ds smacked right into Janet’s 38Cs. They both stood there for about 2 seconds, each others breasts pressed against each other. Then very slowly Cathy’s hand reach up and clasped Janet’s left breast.

I nearly passed out. I just couldn’t believe this was happening!

Janet closed her eyes and I could see her lips part a little and her tongue licking them.

Cathy slowly let her other hand cup Janet’s other breast. I could see Janet’s breathing was increasing. I guess I was not the only one turned on.

Janet tentatively brushed her lips against Cathy’s and I saw Cathy’s tongue dart out into Janet’s mouth. Janet and Cathy slowly moved to the bed and Janet pushed the dresses onto the floor.

With Janet lying on her back, Cathy began to rub Janet’s breasts. Cathy delicately pinched on one of Janet’s nipples between her thumb and finger and I could hear Janet moan. Cathy moved her hands down Janet’s body till they were on Janet’s knees. Then slowly pushed Janet’s legs apart giving Cathy a full view of Janet’s thickly haired pussy.

With her right index finger, Cathy pushed it into the thick, dark hair, probably looking for Janet’s clit. Janet jumped—Cathy must have found it. Cathy began to make little circle with her finger on Janet’s clit. Janet’s hips began to gyrate, trying to get more pressure on her clit. Still sitting between Janet’s knees, Cathy put both hands between Janet’s legs and began to pull on her labia lips.

By this time I was standing up with my dick in my hand try to keep from cumming. This position also allowed me to better see what was going on.

Janet was moving her hips rhythmic up and down. It looked like Cathy had 3 or 4 fingers in Janet’s pussy and she was trying for more.

Suddenly Janet’s hand grab Cathy’s and with a smile on her face she slowly sat up and proceeded to semi force Cathy into the position she had recently been in.

Cathy laid down on her back and with Janet leaning over her, she began to massage those big tits of Cathy. Every so often Janet would pull on one of Cathy’s nipples and I could hear her suck some air in. Nice nipples but Janet had better ones.

Janet began to lick Cathy’s nipples then started working her way down to Cathy’s pussy. As Janet got to the top of Cathy’s fine light brown pubic hard, she repositioned herself by placing one knee, then the other between Cathy’s legs. Once there between her legs, Janet slowly pushed Cathy’s legs further apart. Once they were spread far apart enough for Janet, she slowly dropped her face into Cathy furry love box.

All I could see was the back of Janet’s head between Cathy’s legs. What ever Janet was doing with her tongue, Cathy was really enjoying it.

I could Cathy softly saying “Yes, yes Janet. Stick your tongue in it. God that feels sooo good. Lick it, lick it.” Damn! My wife was licking another woman’s pussy! Damn!

By this time I decided it was more than time for me to go into the bedroom. I pulled up my shorts and basically ran into the house.

Fortunately when I had both of them under, I had told them that if they were having sex with each other, if I happened to coming in the room they would not be able to see or hear me (I’m always thinking!). Even to the point if I decided to grab both of their tits unless I told them otherwise.

Anyway, as I neared the bedroom door I could hear Cathy moaning “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Man, I had never heard her say that word before.

As I peered around the doorframe, Janet was still between Cathy’s legs but instead of licking her pussy, Janet was in the process of doing some major fisting of Cathy’s pussy.

I stepped into the room and walk right up to the side of the bed. My knees were trembling and my dick was about to rip thru my shorts.

Cathy’s eyes were closed and Janet was in rapt attention shoving her right hand in and out of Cathy’s very wet pussy. Neither one of them noticed that was standing right next to them. Technology was a wonderful thing!

Janet stopped fisting Cathy and slithered up her body to begin doing so deep kissing with Cathy. Janet began grinding her pussy into Cathy’s pussy. There was some heavy body contact going on.

Cathy suddenly wrapped her arms around Janet and flipped her onto her back.

With Cathy on top she pushed the top half of her body up but kept her pussy pressed hard against Janet’s. Janet was smile up at Cathy as Cathy smiled down on Janet.

As Cathy ground her pussy into Janet’s, her tits began to swing heavily. Janet closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling of anther woman’s pussy against hers. Cathy’s eyes were also closed. I couldn’t stand it any more so I slowly reached down and grabbed Cathy’s left tit.

Cathy’s tit was the first tit I had touched, other than Janet’s in nearly 19 years. Man they felt great.

I squeezed it for a little while then decided I needed to pull on her nipples. Cathy let out a moan as I began to pull on them. The harder I pulled, the harder she grounded her light brown bush into Janet’s thick dark one.

Then I decided to go for broke and let go of Cathy’s tit and walked to the end of the bed where I could get a closer view of their two pussies.

As I looked between their leg, I noticed that both of their pussies were very red from all of the rubbing. With a trembling hand, I slowly reached between Cathy’s legs and slowly inserted two fingers into it. Cathy moaned in delight and began to press against my hand.

Then I took my other hand and inserted 3 fingers into Janet’s love hole. I also was meet with similar approval.

I pulled my fingers out of Cathy’s pussy and place one finger against her asshole (which was much pinker than Janet’s) and slowly pressed it home. She yelped in surprise then began to press against the intruding finger. I finger fucked her ass for a couple of minutes then decided to go for broke.

I removed my finger from her ass and then inserted 4 fingers into Cathy’s pussy and 4 into Janet’s. Then I tried to fully fist both of them at the same time. I was able to get my whole fist into Janet but I just couldn’t quite get the entire fist past the mouth of Cathy’s pussy.

I pumped on both of them for 1 or 2 minutes when it became evident that they were both about to cum.

I shoved my hand in Janet’s pussy and left it there. I did the best I could with Cathy. With them grinding their pussies against each other’s, obviously tonguing each other fiercely, a shutter ran thru both of their bodies and they both stopped wriggling and they pressed their pussies hard against each other.

I felt Janet’s pussy try to clamp down on my wrist and Cathy’s squeezed her pussy tightly on the 4 fingers I had in her.

Their mouths separated and Janet let out a slow, low moan while Cathy released more of an animalistic sound.

Then Cathy collapsed on top of Janet. I pulled my hands out of Janet and Cathy’s pussy and left the room. I made my way to the guest bathroom and washed the pussy cum off of my hands.

I heard the shower come on in the master bathroom and thought that it was a good idea because they both smelled like two whores in heat!

I thought about going outside to look thru the master bedroom window but I figured that if I did and saw Cathy and Janet taking a shower together I would immediately cum on the spot and I didn’t want to do that because I had plans for Janet that evening!

It took them nearly 30 minutes before they came out. Both had huge smiles on their faces. Cathy informed me that Janet had been a big help. I said I’m sure she was.

Janet walked Cathy to the door and as Cathy was leaving, Janet gave her a big hug and whispered something in Cathy’s ear. Cathy looked at her, smile real big and said “Any time girlfriend!”

Janet closed the door and I looked at her and said, “Well did you two gets things worked out?” Janet smiled and said, “You bet!”