The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psi Games

Chapter 2: An Unusual Box of Chocolate

That first encounter with Andy was about two years ago. Since then I learned to do cool things with Psi, and had more fun with Andy… and several others. Maybe I’ll tell you more about them later… but let me first tell you about the ‘invention’ I like the best nowadays: my sexy box of chocolate.

I love it for several reasons. First, nobody turns down a chocolate, ever. Second, there’s a randomness involved that I’ve come to like, considering I can normally make somebody do just about anything. You know, it’s good sometimes to not control everything. Third, I normally can’t use Psi on myself, but this is almost as if. And lastly, no two box is the same, because of how I make them.

Hang on, this is not a recipe for the chocolate. I just buy a box, I don’t actually make them! I had this idea at a party I organized at my place with some friends and an extra couple of guys I found particularly attractive in the “friends of friends” category. Of course I invited more people, but subtly pushed the thought of refusing to the girls and friends I thought would not like what the party would be. There, tracks covered—coincidence that it’s just 6 good looking friends… Andy, of course, Josh my roommate, Patrice, Jay, Karl and me.

At that time, I had learned that I could do pretty cool things with my talent. So I thought of a cute little game once a few beers had been taken.

“Hey guys, I had this game at another party and it turned out to be great fun. Want to try it?” I asked, pushing a gentle excitement thought across the room.

“Sure, what is it?” Patrice asked. Patrice was a bit of the odd man out in this crowd, being a very bright science student with a studious look (glasses included). He was, however, very much cute in his own way, just not your usual jock type.

“It’s kind of like truth or dare, but different”, I said, deliberately being vague. “It’s simple really—the first step is for everyone to think about something sexual they like or would like in secret, and we write that on a paper. Then we try to guess who wrote what.”

“Hah, that can be funny”, my big-mouth roommate Josh said, “Ryan better think of something else than jerking off, I hear him do that several times a day!”

I laughed along with the others, and took a lecturing tone. “That is a very good point, Josh. If you know about it then it’s not a secret, is it?” and everyone laughed again. So I gave them papers, and we all set to writing.

Then I took the papers from them, and looked at what they had written. There was good variety, which was good. ‘Sucking cock’ was either someone’s bad joke or Andy’s, which made me wonder. ‘Taking it up the ass’ definitely confirmed the bad joke theory. ‘Having spontaneous orgasms’ was an interesting one.

So I read them all and numbered them, and gave everyone a paper to vote on who had written each. We had good fun for a while, there was a manly teasing attitude around the game, and I definitely felt the testosterone rise a notch.

Oh, you want to know who had written what? Fine. Andy really had written cock sucking, and I was surprised that he was semi-openly talking about our little sessions now. Josh was the ‘take it up the ass’ guy, though I really doubted it was one of his fantasies. The spontaneous orgasms was Patrice’s, and thinking of it, it did seem like the kind of out-of-the-ordinary thing that could turn him on. Karl, probably sincerely, had written ‘staying on the edge’, getting nods of approval from some of the others. ‘Fucking’ was obviously Jay’s, master user of dating apps. And mine was ‘long, mind-blowing orgasms’.

I made sure everyone had fresh beers and headed to the bathroom. I needed a bit of privacy for this part. Opening the towel cabinet, I took out the box of chocolates I’d purchased. There were 6 kinds, and I had already separated them by flavor under the dark paper cover. Taking out the first game paper, I formed a mental image of what was written, built it up within me almost to pain levels, and forced it into the chocolates of one compartment. Then I did the same with the others. This took a few minutes, and was the tiring part… so while I recovered, I shuffled the chocolates back into the box.

I’d tried this before, pushing thoughts into food, and I knew it worked (Josh probably wondered why he got a stiffy every morning when he ate his peanut butter toast). So I was excited already when I came back into the living room with the box. Part of what turned me on was that I had no idea what anybody would get.

“Hey, my mom sent me this yesterday. Wanna all take one and try to guess which flavor? There are six. First one to guess gets a free drink” I suggested.

Everyone took a different one at random, including me. I was probably the most stressed out of everyone, I had no control over what was going to happen to me. It was exciting, both scary and thrilling. “One, two, three, go!” and everyone put it in their mouth, trying to find the flavor.

“Chocolate! I win!” Josh said stupidly, then he swallowed.

“Mint, that was easy….uhmmph!” Karl said, interrupted by his face tensing up in an unreadable expression. “Ahhhh fuck!” he added, hips grinding up and down. Everyone was looking at him strangely when he recovered.

“You okay, dude?” Jay broke the silence, looking strangely at Karl.

“Oh yeah… man…that was some chocolate, I just creamed my pants” he said, trying to laugh it off.

Patrice, bright guy, looked at me and said: “So Karl got the random orgasm, and I … I got fucking… that’s what it is, right?”

I just nodded. Come to think of it, it was kind of obvious. Ah well, nothing for it, especially considering I now knew who was going to satisfy my sudden desire to get fucked.

“Yes… and I got Josh’s take it up the ass”, I replied, watching him. His eyebrows shot up and he grinned at me. “Well, you brought this on yourself, remember that later” he said in a low voice, then spoke up “Alright, who has gotten what? We might as well get that out of the way”

After a small silence, Jay said “I got cock sucking”, and Josh laughed out loud.

“Well you can suck this right here”, he said obscenely grasping his dick. “I’ve been hard as rock since I ate mine, so I’m guessing I got edging. Oh yeah, definitely that” he added, groaning.

“I don’t feel anything special besides being horny”, Andy said. “So I guess I got the blow-your-mind climax one?”

“This is kind of weird, don’t you think?” Karl asked the group, looking put out. “If you guys are going to go all out on each other, I think I’m out”. He stood up and seemed to brace himself against another orgasm, but it didn’t come.

“Ahh, come on, it’s just fun”, Andy of all people said. “If you want to go all out, like you said, take one of the other chocolates and join the fun. The crazy-orgasm ones are the square ones, if you want to combo with yours.”

I pushed acceptance into Karl’s mind when Andy said that, but improved it so that before he realized what he had done, he’d swallowed two chocolates. His eyes bulged when he realized. “Ohh no… aww fuck… fuck! Why did it to be cock sucking?”

I grinned at Patrice, who stood up and deliberately undid his belt. Andy was also making himself at ease, freeing his big cock from his underwear and slowly stroking. This was too much for Jay, who literally jumped on it, trying to take it all in his mouth.

I felt my own shorts being lowered, and a hard dick sliding against my ass. Startled I turned around, and looked at Patrice’s dick. It wasn’t big, it was massive! My jaw dropped, and he grinned.

“I told you, you brought this on yourself. It’s 10 inches, in case you wonder. Now if you have lube of some kind…” he suggested.

Cursing myself for not thinking about it earlier, I ran to my room and back with a pack of condoms and lube. When I came back, Jay was sucking off Andy, and he had his eyes rolled back, clearly enjoying it. Karl was working on Josh’s cock. Then suddenly we heard a muffled moan as Karl came again, still fully dressed. He bucked and groaned and shook for a full minute before his orgasm finally ended. I caught Patrice’s eye, and saw we had the same thought. I grabbed two square chocolates, gave him one, and we ate it at the same time. Then he surprised me by taking another one and eating it.

“What was that other one?” I asked.

“I always liked surprises”, he said. “Now I can really see what it feels like. Come here, I need to fuck” he added as he pushed me on my back over the sofa’s armrest.

“Fuck, I feel it building up” he said, as he hurriedly lubed up. I really wanted to feel his dick in me, but it was so big that entry was difficult. He pushed insistently, and I could see his face contorting. I guessed he had taking a random orgasm chocolate, and was trying to hold one off right now. Just as the head managed to push in, he confirmed my suspicions.

“Ahhh, fuck, can’t hold it… uuuhhmm! Ahh!” he yelled as he reflexively pushed forward deeper in his orgasm throes. Like Karl, he seemed to cum forever, shaking and pushing back and forth in me. When he was done, I was already sore, but regretted none of it. I thought he would pull out, but he didn’t. He rested on me for a minute, still embedded deeply inside my ass, and after a time started moving back and forth again, the motion sending my prostate into overdrive.

Looking around, the place as a mess of bodies and rutting sounds. Jay was working on Josh’s dick now, having swapped places with Karl. Josh was obviously close to cumming, and Jay was really trying to push him over the edge.

“Argh, I can’t cum…! So close!” Josh said between groans as Jay was furiously working on his cock.

Andy for his part was giving Karl cocksucking hints, and when he saw that Karl was going to have another of his random super-orgasms, he pushed him back, quickly undid Karl’s already cumsoaked pants and boxers, and dove straight for his dick. Karl was in no position to complain, but after his orgasm subsided, he looked angrily at Andy.

“What did you do that for? You didn’t eat one of those cocksucking chocolates!” he said reproachfully.

“No, but I wrote it, remember? Just enjoy it, when’s the last time you’ve cum 3 times in one night?” Andy retorted.

“Ugh… I still need to suck someone off”, Karl said, as he looked around the room. His eyes rested on my bobbing dick, getting fucked as I was by Patrice’s massive geek-cock in a standing position now. But he seemed to feel for Jay, who was still sucking Josh, so he went down on him instead, surprising Jay into a satisfied moan.

Josh still squirmed and moaned, trying to get in a rhythm with Jay so that he could cum, but from the look on his face it wasn’t working.

“Fuck!” he said. “I can’t take this! Andy, give me one of the cream-your-pants chocolates…ahhh! Come on, man!” he added as Andy just looked at him teasingly. Andy decided to be nice, apparently, and handed him the right chocolate. I would have been really tempted to give him a ‘fucking’ one… with him desperately trying to cum, whoever he rode would have been in for a hell of a time, but oh well. Josh just gobbled the chocolate in one go, Jay still working on his dick. Andy and I watched as Josh finally yelled out and convulsed in what seemed like an explosion straight from his core, which Jay swallowed entirely.

That left Andy stroking himself slowly, and our eyes met.

“Which one did you take?” he asked me.

“The small triangle ones”, I replied, thinking he wanted to avoid them. He took a chocolate out of the box, move towards me, and showed me his pick: a small triangle chocolate. His eyes not leaving mine, he slowly brought it to his mouth, grinned and swallowed the chocolate in one go. His look changed, and he grabbed the lube, applying it generously on my dick. I hadn’t touched myself yet, and the sensation of the cool lube being spread nearly drove me crazy. But he turned his back to me, and directed my cock to his hole, and pushed himself back.

I slid in easily, shivering with pleasure at what he was offering me. In all our sex bouts, Andy and I had never gone this far. And now I was mounting him, with Patrice’s relentless fucking my own ass. Both of them moving back and forth, I could only stand still and go with the flow.

“Never knew this felt so good…uhmm….” Andy whispered. “You guys should try it!” he said to the group around Josh.

And that’s when Patrice decided he couldn’t hold anymore, and picked up pace. “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum!” he warned needlessly, as I felt him tense up and felt his warmth spread in my ass. He just didn’t seem to stop cumming, and at some point that was too much for me and I felt my balls tighten up. The feeling built up and up to a point I had never imagined possible, and when the release came I could only support myself on Andy and let the incredible spasms of pleasure course through my whole body. I came for what seemed like hours, but was probably less than a minute. When I came to, I saw Andy looking back at me, slowly pulling himself off my cock. Reflexively I went to my knees and took him in my mouth, wanting to taste his cum. I was still sucking him when I heard Josh cry out again, followed seconds later by Jay, and I could see them shaking from their orgasms. Then my mouth was suddenly filled with cum as Andy flew into an overwhelming super-climax, leaning heavily on my shoulders to steady himself. Behind me I heard Patrice cry out again, and I felt cum spraying down my back as he got another random orgasm.

I think everyone fell asleep after that. I woke up to Karl whimpering and shaking, taken by another surprise orgasm. His dick was pointing straight out of his pants, dribbling cum over sleeping Josh’s leg, which was already covered in his own spill. Jay had already left, and the others made excuses to go after that. Josh went to shower, and I heard him cum again at least twice that night.

The same group never really met again after this: Karl and Jay grew distant after this episode, and for the others the timing never seemed right. I never realized there were some chocolates unaccounted for until I started cumming one night after eating cookies Josh had cooked. He got a good laugh out of the look on my face, so I guess that was his way of getting back at me for the peanut butter morning wood. He never mentioned it again afterwards, though.

Patrice, Andy and I however sometimes have chocolate parties again. But none come close to the excitement of this first one.