The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psi Games

Chapter 4: Something in the water

I managed the next day to remove the last traces of Patrice’s … restrictions on my pleasure. Whatever he had done, he hadn’t yet figured out how to make it permanent, for which I was grateful. I liked relinquishing control and the rush it gave, but I will freely admit that I like to control the moments where I do.

Weeks later, I realized I was noticing too late that something was going on, and had been for a while. First, because it’s the kind of ‘something’ that I’m usually responsible for. And second, because it had been progressive and almost subtle. And third, I had almost not seen Patrice in all this time, so I didn’t suspect he could be behind it.

I had been horny all week, but that wasn’t alarming in and of itself, you could say. So I didn’t really notice my persistent arousal until the need became more pressing while I was on the bus. I was obviously bulging, and I looked around to see if others had noticed. That’s when I noticed the obviously hard black guy sitting across the aisle to my right, a wide tube snaking down his pant leg. And the guy to my left had his backpack on his lap, moving slightly like he was pushing himself against it. Some other university students standing looked uncomfortably tight in their pants, one of them obviously tenting in his loose shorts. Some of the girls kept shifting in their seat.

“What the hell?” I thought, and opened my mind to the thoughts around me. I was almost overwhelmed by a wave of excited, dirty and horny thoughts, and a whispered grunt escaped me before I managed to close the floodgates. I looked to the guy to my left, hoping he had not noticed it, and reddened when I met his green-eyed gaze head on. I looked away, clearly embarrassed, and my eyes just moved over to the tenting guy just as he tugged at himself. Something was definitely going on here… so I probed more carefully, focusing on Mr. Tent, trying to find clues about what was happening. I had to sift through layers of horniness, fantasies of banging half a dozen of girls, and other weird stuff I won’t even mention. There was no help for it, shuffling around these thoughts of his brought them to the forefront, and a small dark spot appeared through his shorts where his member obviously ended. But look as I might, I could not find anything. Strange.

I was jolted back to my own thoughts when I felt a hand grope my dick. Startled, I followed the arm from my crotch to the face of the guy on my left, and he gave me a clear squeeze as our eyes met. Oh yes, something was definitely going on!

I let him play with it for a bit, curious where he would take this, then the bus came close to my stop and it was time for me to get to class. The day went by with more weirdness, but after class I was baffled at what I saw when I decided to go for my usual swim. Almost every guy was sporting wood, with various degrees of comfort. Some of the swimmers with tight speedos didn’t seem to mind showing off their manhood in its full glory, straining the thin material and even sometimes allowing a peek of skin from the side. Others were clearly embarrassed by all this. I tried to ignore my own erection and pretend everything was normal. I texted to ask Patrice if he had any idea what was going on, but got no response from him.

The next day, I saw a guy shameless grind his crotch against another guy’s ass while they were both standing in the crowded bus. The day after, I saw at least 3 cases of clear groping of another guy’s erection, and a woman rubbing herself. Over the weekend, I became still more and more horny, and saw that Josh was also having libido issues… so I jokingly suggested we jack off watching porn, and I ended up sucking him off with only the slightest mental encouragement.

Monday’s bus ride was a shock. As I moved through the standing people towards the back, I had my dick groped several times. When I reached a spot with less people standing, I dropped my bag to the floor and looked around. I saw some actually had their dicks out: a sitting guy was slowly jerking off, and another was getting a hand job from the guy besides him. Another one had his hand under the skirt of a standing woman.

As more people came in, the mass of standing bodies shifted, and I ended up with someone holding the high bar on each side of me, his bulge firmly pressed against my ass, grinding. I was horny as hell, and he was pretty cute, so I let him. And when his grinding pushed my own crotch against the cheek of the guy sitting in front of me, I felt a drop of precum leak from my dick. It was the same black guy as last week, his hard dick still snaking down his leg. He actually pressed his face in my crotch, and looked up at me, eyes asking.

I wasn’t sure what he wanted. Could have found out, decided not to, and just winked. He took this for assent to whatever he had in mind, and in a flash he had undone my pants, taken my cock out and engulfed it in his mouth. I moaned and shivered in pleasure, and heard a few guys around me whoop and laugh. I heard a loud, satisfied groan as the guy jerking himself off before also got a mouth on him. Other guys followed suit, unzipping and openly jerking now, either themselves or others. From the sounds, someone was also fucking a girl somewhere.

A pressing sensation in my groin brought me back to my own part of this bus orgy. The guy sucking me sensed it too, and increased his tempo, sending me into an intense orgasm that he swallowed to the last drop. Behind me I felt the guy humping me tense as well, his labored breath heavy across my neck as he squeezed me hard with his arms wrapped around me, his entire body shivering as he shot in his jeans.

It was almost my stop, so I zipped back up and moved towards the door across a madness of all kinds of sex. I almost slipped on cum on the way out. This was just madness. I had no other word for it!

I stopped by the washrooms on my way to class, and happened on another full-fledged orgy. Managing to pee through my lingering boner out of sheer will alone, I hurried out before I gave in to the temptation to join them, and quickly headed to class.

I had never seen people openly jerk off in class. I guess that day ended up being a long list of first times. By the time the classes ended, I had yielded to my desires and had sex with about 6 different guys. Still not spent, I decided it was safer to avoid the pool that day, and go for a run after I got to my place instead.

That meant riding the bus back, and if anything it was even more randy than the morning ride. For one the driver was getting a blowjob when I walked on, and almost every guy had his junk fully exposed. Out of habit, I pushed my way through to the back, and I’ll admit I enjoyed the groping I got. One actually managed to undo my shorts button, and another guy further down took my dick out, squeezing it to full hardness as I passed him. There seemed to be some movement in the back, and I was startled to see Josh bent over a bench, a massive muscle guy apparently fucking him. There was another guy lying on the bench under Josh, sucking him off. What could I do? I moved in front of him and pushed my boner at his mouth, and he started sucking me nicely.

I think Josh came twice before Mr. Muscle finally came. I came last, and as I did sent Josh the feelings of a super orgasm that got him cheers from the other guys around. When he recovered, he looked up at who he had swallowed and I saw him go pale with shock.

“Ryan!!?”, he exclaimed, “What the hell?”

“I saw a mouth I liked”, I answered, and pointing at the guy still licking his dick: “can you blame me?”

“It’s different, I don’t know them!” he replied, still shocked. “Let’s just not talk about this.” He added finally.

“Alright”, I said.

We walked home silently, but it was clear that I was soon going to need more. “Where the hell did all this pressing sexual need come from?” I wondered as we got to the apartment.

Josh hurried for the shower as soon as he got in. Thirsty, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of cold water from the fridge, and gobbled it up. And that’s when I felt it, the subtle but sudden surge of sexual desire, the urge to get off, shamelessly and with anybody.

At that moment the pieces of the puzzle clicked in my mind, and I wondered how I could have missed it. I’m sure you figured it out by now, but in any case, here it is. The water I drank is just tap water put in the fridge to cool. Patrice, accomplished chemist, was interning with the city’s water quality division. So he must have Psi’d up the water at some point in the supply, affecting thousands of people. Shit.

I couldn’t think of anything else that would explain this. But it meant only one thing: Patrice had gone completely nuts. And the worst part is, I didn’t know if I wanted to stop him, or enjoy this a bit more. Well… that’s not entirely true. I knew I had to stop him, but if he could do this, I was scared about how strong he had become.

* * *

If I hadn’t guessed Patrice was behind this, the next Friday made it pretty clear. I had switched to bottled water as soon as I realized what was happening, but I was still horny enough to enjoy the ever-growing number of possibilities each day offered.

First, I was woken by Josh sucking me off, moving his groin over my face to 69 as soon as he saw I was awake. It was like he wasn’t thinking at all, just following an overwhelming need for sex, and I was just the most convenient recipient. He came quickly, but wasn’t satisfied until I also filled his mouth.

Second, he got up without saying anything, and went to fix breakfast for himself stark naked.

Third, he had barely finished his glass of water when he tensed up, leaning back on the counter, and his dick jumped rhythmically, sending cum flying around the kitchen.

Oh boy, this was going to be quite a day.

Guys were not even bothering to wait for the bus’s forced proximity as a pretense for sex now. They were going at it at the bus stop, forgetting to actually get on a bus. Sure, it was summer, but many were, let’s say, underdressed. One had running shoes and a pair of training shorts, obviously wearing nothing under them. Another guy was simply in his briefs, a thick bar reaching to his hip clearly visible. One man had a business suit on, except without a shirt, and with his dick out getting sucked by a skater dude. Said skater dude had shoes, a hat, and a skate. That’s it. All of this overseen by two cops fucking on the trunk of their car. Honestly I started to wonder how anybody would get any work done.

I managed to get on the bus, and it was much less crowded than usual. The driver was jacking off lazily, teasing himself. He was actually pretty cute, but the guy in front of me beat me to it and dove on his dick.

Getting to my class was something of a challenge, with so many people going at it right there in the halls to tempt me. I made it somehow, though. The attendance today was mostly feminine, with maybe less than half the guys in. Andy was there, and he seemed to be having trouble focusing. He had the wrong books out, and when the teacher came in wearing only tenting swimming trunks, he moaned as he tried to compose himself.

Three times the teacher had to pause, too, as he braced on his desk for an unexpected climax, his white cum oozing through his swimsuit. Then he continued his class as best he could, clearly distracted.

Lunchtime was a mess of group sex and random orgasms. And that’s when I decided it was enough, this was going way too far. I know, I know… a bit too late, you’re saying? Yeah, you’re right, of course. But what would you have done?