The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psi Games

Chapter 6: A Light in the Dark

I woke up the next day in the same condition. How I managed to fall asleep with every nerve in my body telling me I was going to explode any second, I have no idea.

But wake up I did, and I dreaded going through another day like yesterday. But what else could I do? I thought in despair. I sighed, struggled up and hobbled towards the shower. I didn’t realize Josh was in the bathroom already until I opened the door and saw him wanking over the sink, sparing me only a glance. My eyes went down to his dick instantly, and I swiftly turned him around and dove on it, making him moan in pleasure and surprise. He didn’t last long until I was rewarded with a warm gush in my mouth.

“Man… I’ve never been so horny…” Josh said as he leaned down to take a drink from the tap.

“Don’t!” I surprised myself saying. I had just found a loophole in Patrice’s commands!

“Why not?” He asked, and when I tried to explain, I couldn’t. I tried saying it different ways, it just came out as an incoherent stuttering of strangled words. Finally I pointed to the tap, then to his dick, and he understood.

“What? The water? Like the chocolates?” he asked, and I managed to nod.

“But everyone drinks it… that’s why everyone’s going mad with sex! Why the hell would you do that?” He questioned me, clearly angry now.

Again, I tried saying it was Patrice, but couldn’t. All I could manage to say was “It’s not me! I can’t say who it is!” I said, despairing. “You know that few seconds where you’re just past the point where you are going to cum? I’ve been at that point for two days, I’m going insane! Help me, Josh!!” I pleaded.

“Oh man, what can I do? I mean does it help if I jerk you off or blow you? Would that make you cum?” Josh offered.

As usual I shuddered at the word, an unsatisfying spasm pushing a single drop of semen leaking from my bouncing dick. “Ahh… No, it doesn’t, it’s torture… it’s never enough. Please don’t say the word ‘cum’…” I pleaded.

“Never enough, uhm? What about… Cum. Cum. Cum. Cum.” He started saying rhythmically with a grin, sending me into succeeding spasms, my knees buckling and forcing me to lean back against the wall. This was definitely not the release I was craving. “Ahh, Josh, stop, it’s… unghh!”

He continued repeating the word, the rhythm slowing just like the real thing. “There you go… that must have helped a little?” He asked, and I realized he was right. I was still on the edge, but it was slightly less insistent now. There were drops of my cum on the floor, not a lot… but still some pressure released.

“Fuck, now it’s me who needs it again” Josh said, tugging his hard cock. “Come with me.” He said, taking me by the arm as another spasm shook me.

He dragged me to his bedroom, where he pushed me face down on his bed, surprising me. “Josh, please, I’m not in the mood for that. Let me suck you off again instead.” I told him, turning around and seeing him spread lube on his dick.

“I wasn’t ‘in the mood’ either that first night. Yet you made me do it anyway. So come on now, just turn around and take it.” He said, his choice of words clearly intentional, and he spun my back on the bed. Seconds later I felt his cold lubed cock push against my ass, and I couldn’t help but moan. He pushed in deeper and I saw sparks every time he hit my prostate. I was lost in pleasure, screaming out for I don’t know how long, as he pounded me without restraint. It took me a while to realize he was chanting ‘cum’ like a mantra timed with each trust.

“I’m gonna cum!” he said after a while, groaning and tensing, then gushing inside me. When he took himself out and headed for the shower, I stayed on his bed, trying to recover, realizing my crotch was just as tense, if only more sore than before. I had to do something!

When he came back to his room from the shower, I was crying on his bed, and I think he genuinely felt bad for me.

“Oh man, I’m sorry, don’t take it like that…” he said quietly. “I wish I could help you for real.”

“There’s no one who can help me.” I started saying, then froze. Did Patrice know about Sarah? If not, he could not prevent me from talking about her. “I have a friend called Sarah”, I said out loud to try it out. Victory!

“Who’s she?” Josh asked.

“She’s the only other person I know with Psi like me, well the only other that hasn’t gone crazy. But she’s gone for months.” I stood up and hobbled back to my room as best I could to get my phone, and texted her for help. She called me back a few minutes later.

“Hey, what kind of trouble are you in?” Sarah asked over the phone.

“It’s long to explain…” I tried to say ‘he’, but couldn’t. “….uh, someone Psi’d up… argh, I can’t say it! Wait, Josh can explain.” I said, and handed the phone over to Josh. He explained what was going on with the town, and gave my phone back to me. “Here, she wants to talk to you now.”

Sarah said: “Oh wow, so the news wasn’t exaggerating. I saw something about some church-goers saying demons were invading a small town with sin, didn’t think it would have been ours. So that someone isn’t you, I take it?”

“No, it’s not. I’m blocked, I can’t do anything and I’m in a… pinch. Please, can you help me?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I would need to fly back…” she started saying, but I cut her off.

“If it’s money, I’ll pay your ticket! Please! You have no idea what it’s like!” I pleaded.

“Alright, alright, I can fly on the red-eye tonight… I’ll be there in the morning. Meet at your place? This better not be a trick, Ryan.” she answered.

“It’s not, you’ll see for yourself! I’ll see you tomorrow, please keep in touch? Oh and don’t drink the water!” I said.

“Sure, no worries. We’ll get this fixed. Ciao.” She replied, and hung up.

* * *

The next day could not come fast enough. To be safe, Josh offered to pick Sarah up at the airport in the city and drive her back, so she wouldn’t have to deal with the town’s public transportation these days.

I was sitting on the couch with a towel wrapped around my waist when Josh came back with Sarah. She and I were friends, but not that kind of friends, and I’d never been into girls anyway. I got up reflexively, relieved that she was finally here, which made my towel tent obscenely. I sat back down.

“Hey, you have no idea how happy I am to see you!” I told her.

“I can see that!” she said, laughing. “That’s one hell of a morning woodie!”

I blushed. “Morning, afternoon, evening, night…that’s part of the problem. That and the fact that I have blocks all over the place, and I can’t … finish.” I blurted out.

“Alright, alright, I’ll see what I can do. And you weren’t kidding, this whole town is a mess, there were people fucking all over the place. I don’t know how we can fix all of that. So I’ll give you what you want, but I’ll trade you for something I’ve wanted for a long time.” Sarah said suggestively.

“What, this?” I said, groping myself teasingly. “Fine, I’ll do anything! Just get it over with!”

“I should, uh…” Josh said, strangely uncomfortable.

“Josh, would you help me take these off?” Sarah said to him, smiling, and taking her shirt over her head. Josh smiled dumbly at her and went to undo her bra.

And that’s how I ended up fucking my first girl, Sarah straddling me on the couch while she took Josh in her mouth. After Josh came, she slowed her rhythm, and turn to look in my eyes.

“Alright, now let’s see what we have in there…” she said, and I felt her rooting around my thoughts, hitting the walls Patrice had put in. “Wow, you’re a mess, how can you stand it?”

“I can’t stand it!” I answered.

“Whoever did this is strong but not very subtle. I would have sworn it was you, if it wasn’t, you know, you. At least the physical contact makes it easier.” She said, sliding me all the way in her.

“Alright, here goes. You may not like this, but it’s the only way I see to unmake some of the walls.” She warned, and I braced myself.

It felt like my head was broken in pieces, re-assembled, broken again then mish-mashed back together. The pain in my head, strong as it may be, was overwhelmed by the incredible wash of sensations flooding me from my crotch as I finally ejaculated two days’ worth of constant stimulation. My body writhed in all directions, and I had no idea how long it lasted. But when it subsided, I no longer felt the tension I had for the last two days, and just that alone was a liberation. The dull throb under my balls was one of release and satisfaction, and I was almost amazed to feel my dick soften.

“Wow, that was hot.” Sarah said as she slid herself off of me, my cum dripping from her. She took my towel to clean herself up, then got dressed. I went to my room and picked clothes, and they did not sting! I dressed up, relishing the feeling.

When I got back to the living room, she was sitting on the couch with Josh’s arm around her. I sat on the other chair.

“Thanks… I feel so much better now! Josh, it’s Patrice.” I said, finally able to name the monster behind all this.

“What?? You can’t be serious. He’s not like that, he wouldn’t do something like this!” Josh objected.

“I saw him, and confronted him. And he overpowered me and put all sorts of blocks and compulsions in my head to torture me. We have to stop him. I know where he is, but we need a plan.” I said.

“He does not know me, so let’s use that. He would not expect you to have your powers back either. So maybe if…” Sarah said, and we got to planning.