The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rick Summer, Ace Detective

by Angelique Bouchette

Chapter 3: Me Rick, You Jayne

RD10000457, they had such pretty names, pressed the ornate, antique doorbell, then stepped back a couple of paces, keeping an ever watchful optic lens on the shabbily dressed detective.

The door swung open, and Rick was treated to the sight of one of the loveliest creatures, he’d ever laid eyes on.

The girl’s big, blue eyes slightly crinkled at the corners, as she smiled at him, her lovely face surrounded by a halo of long, blonde curls, that cascaded down onto her slightly freckled, bare shoulders. “Ah, you must be Mr. Summer, the Private Investigator?” she exclaimed, in a tinkling, almost musical voice. “Please won’t you come in, Sir? The Master is expecting you!”

She glanced over at the Robo-guard, still hovering in the background. “That will be all, 457!” she added, her face suddenly cold and expressionless.

“Please follow me, Sir!” she murmured, after she’d closed the solid oak door behind them. “The Master is in the Study!”

As the girl walked ahead of him, down the hallway, her hips swaying, sexily, Rick couldn’t help run an appreciative gaze over her firm young body. The girl was wearing an old-fashioned but revealing, black French Maid’s outfit, consisting of a heavily-wired, low-cut bodice, that left her shoulders and the tops of her breasts bare, and a short, flared skirt, complete with crinoline lining, that reached down to about mid-thigh. Her long shapely legs, were encased in sheer black stockings, and on her dainty feet, she wore a pair of stiletto-heeled sandals, with heels that must have been all of thirteen-centimeters in height?

He was amazed that she could walk so sure-footedly on such spiky heels, without even a break in the sexy sway of her firm, sweet ass. The tight bodice appeared to give her a wasp waist, but even so, Rick, who’d always had an eye for a pretty girl, figuring her vital statistics to be somewhere in the region of 35c-23-35 (in inches of course. It was one of the few imperial measurements that seemed to have survived, since the States had gone fully decimalized in 2006.).

Rick had never before met anyone who had a real, honest-to-God live housemaid in their employ, he realized, and he wondered why such a beautiful young girl (she couldn’t have been much more than twenty), was willing to do such a menial job?

“With a face and figure like hers, she could earn a fortune on one of the subscription Porn channels, on the Vid?” he decided. He started to go hard, as a picture of the blonde, bent over, stark naked, with some guy fucking into her from behind, flashed through his fevered imagination. He quickly dismissed it, and regained his normal cool, professional, composure. He could only assume that Scrooge was again failing to live up to his namesake’s reputation, and was paying the girl a small fortune in salary?

The girl paused, before an heavy, oak-paneled door, opening it inward, as she stepped aside to allow him through first. “This way, Sir!” she said, smiling warmly.

“Thank you!” Rick replied, captivated by her big, blue, innocent looking eyes. He could easily have fallen into them, and happily drowned!

“Huh?” He gave a start, as he realized she was still waiting for him to enter. “Oh yes, sorry!” he muttered, embarrassedly. She smiled at him, as he entered the room ahead of her, feeling his ears starting to burn.

The walls of the room were lined with bookcases, crammed with genuine, antique hard-covered books, many bound in soft Moroccan leather, or a damned good facsimile. Rick blinked. He’d never seen so many books in one place before. They’d become a bit of an anachronism, in the mid twenty-first century, when people used the Vid, for all there reading and educational needs.

Two leather-bound armchairs were positioned in front of a huge, old-fashioned open fireplace, containing a roaring log fire, or a damned good simulation of one. “It can’t be genuine!” Rick told himself, shaking his head. “The wood alone, must cost a small fortune!”

In front of the fireplace, the highly-polished, imitation parquet flooring (it couldn’t be genuine, could it?) was covered by a tiger-skin rug. It was a damned fine reproduction, Rick had to admit. It had almost fooled him, at first glance.

The old man, sitting in one of the chairs, placed his open book on a small coffee table, with a pattern of inlaid marquetry, that was standing alongside, then rose to his feet. He was wearing a smoking jacket, with carpet slippers on his feet. “Mr. Summer, so glad you could make it on time!” he enthused. “I like a man who’s punctual! Please, take a seat?” He indicated the facing armchair, on the opposite side of the rug to his own.

“Thank you, Sir!” Rick replied, seating himself, as soon as he had finished shaking the old man’s hand. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that the girl had remained standing by the door, after she’d quietly closed it.

“Right! Let’s get straight down to business!” Scrooge began. “I have asked you to come here, Mr. Summer, to investigate one of the direct competitors of Droids ‘R’ Us... BioRobotics! We would like you to infiltrate their organization, and to steal their secrets!”

Rick frowned. “Excuse my ignorance, Mr. Scrooge, but I’ve never heard of BioRobotics?”

The white-haired man smiled, sadly. “Very few people have, my boy! They are currently one of the small fry in the field of robotic manufacture, but they are soon going to become the only manufacturer of domestic androids, if we cannot discover the secret of their success!”

“Hmm! What do they manufacture exactly?”

“At the moment, only one product! Sex ‘droids!”

“What?” Rick’s eyes opened wide. “Did you say, sex ‘droids, sir?”

“Well, maybe that’s an over simplification! The reality is, that they are producing a female android, that is indistinguishable from the human equivalent, who is pre-programmed to be her owner’s adoring sex slave!”

“Indistinguishable from the real thing, you say?” Rick felt an icy chill run along his spine, as he realized some of the possible consequences of such a product, if it were ever mass produced.

“Actually, it’s better than the real thing!” the older man replied, in all seriousness. “Jayne, would you come over here, please?”

Rick gave a start. He had completely forgotten that the maid was still in the room with them.

The girl hurried over, and stood on the carpet, between the two men.

“I don’t think you two have been introduced? This is Jayne Morgan, my maid, and general factotum!”

“Nice to meet you, Jayne!” Rick said, with a slightly puzzled frown.

“Likewise, Sir!” She crossed her shapely pins, and performed a dainty little curtsy, at the same time fluttering her long eyelashes at him, shamelessly.

“God, she’s an absolute stunner!” Rick decided, wondering whether he had finally fallen in love?

“Jayne is missing something that you have had, almost from birth!” the old man continued, with a smug smile.

“Well, she IS female, Sir!” Rick replied, blushing slightly, in spite of himself.

“Not that, you idiot! No, Jayne has no ID chip inserted under the flesh of her left thigh, like every other citizen of our fair country, who is under the age of thirty-five!”

Rick blinked. “But that’s impossible! They never miss anyone, and any attempt to remove the chip, would result in a lethal explosion!” he exclaimed.

Scrooge nodded and smiled, knowingly. “She looks almost human, doesn’t she?”

“Wha...” Rick dragged his eyes away from her lovely red lips, and stared at her grey-haired employer, open-mouthed. “You’re not trying to tell me she’s a... a…”

“A ‘droid? Yes, exactly that, my boy! You are currently looking at a BioRobotics Sex Droid, serial number SD-0017.”

“I-I can’t believe it! You must be joking? She looks totally and absolutely, a warm-blooded, sexy young human female!” Rick gasped, unable to drag his gaze away from the vision of female loveliness.

“Let me show you just how realistic she is, Mr. Summer? Jayne, remove your dress, please!”

“Certainly, Master!” The girl’s hands moved behind her back, and swiftly unzipped her dress. She lowered the underwired bodice, without a hint of self-consciousness, revealing the most magnificent pair of naked breasts, before wriggling the skirt down over her widely flaring hips, and stepping out of it. “Would you be so kind, Sir?” she murmured, handing the frilly garment to the goggle-eyed detective, with a wicked glint in her big blue eyes.

The girl was left wearing just her high-heels, stockings, and a tiny pair of black thong panties, cut low at the crotch, and high on the hip. The self-supporting hose was sheer black, with wide lacy tops, that reached almost up to her crotch.

Rick licked his suddenly dry lips. She was absolutely gorgeous!

“Now your panties, please, my dear?” Scrooge added, with a slight smile playing around his wrinkled mouth.

“Er, is this really necces…” Rick began.

Without a word, the smiling girl hooked her thumbs into the narrow band, on each hip, and quickly dragged the panties down over her shapely buttocks and thighs, before gracefully bending, and slipping them off her feet. She dropped the panties into Rick’s lap. “Anything else, Master?” she enquired, with a mischievous twist to her full lips.

“Approach our guest, and open your legs wide, so that he may examine you fully!”

“Certainly, Master!”

The girl pressed her knees against the upholstered arm of Rick’s chair, and edged them apart, with a sexy sway of her hips, at the same time slipping her fingers through her pretty blonde beaver, and drawing apart her luscious nether lips, for his closer inspection. “I hope you find me pleasing, Sir!” she murmured, huskily.

Rick stared at the glistening wetness, his surging erection painful in his pants. “She... she’s gotta be human!” he gasped, hoarsely, his feverish eyes rising up from the gentle curve of her near-flat belly, and washboard ribcage, to her full, firm breasts, with their dark areolae and prominent nipples. “You gotta be pulling my...”

“I can assure you, Mr. Summer, she is totally non-human,” his host assured, “but she IS fully functional! Her sexual organs, like all the other external parts of her body, appear to be in perfect working order, although I doubt she will ever become pregnant?” He gave a low chuckle. “Even her hair and nails appear to grow normally, and require the usual periodic maintenance!”

“Does she, ah, experience female orgasms?” Rick asked, fascinated.

“Yes I do... frequently!” the girl murmured, with a wide grin. Even without the makeup, her face would’ve been startlingly beautiful!

Scrooge stood up and pointed a small sonic screwdriver at her forehead. There was a faint click, as the narrow sound beam touched her, and he quickly pulled away a small inspection and maintenance hatch in her brow, revealing a mass of humming micro-electronics, with just a hint of grey matter behind them.

“It… It’s all true!” Rick gasped. “Jesus Christ! I’d never have believed it, if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes!” Meanwhile, the girl ‘droid had gone rigid, her eyes now glassy and lifeless.

“Most routine adjustments and maintenance can be carried out remotely,” Scrooge replied, replaced the small panel, and pointed the sonic screwdriver at it again. Moments later, there was no sign of any seam in her smooth, intelligent-looking forehead.

The android blinked, and shook her head, so a long lock of blonde hair, fell down over her eyes, then she smiled down at Rick, as if nothing unusual had happened.

“She’s unbelievable!” Rick exclaimed. “She’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!”

“She’s also far beyond the technology of any other robotics company on this planet to reproduce!” Arnold Scrooge snapped, with a worried frown on his face.

“What?”

“She is totally capable of independent thought, action and even decision-making, within the constraints of her basic programming, of course!” Scrooge added.

“Which is?”

“To keep her Master sexually happy, and to obey his every command, without question or complaint!”

“Do you realize, that this girl is just about every hot-blooded man’s sexual fantasy!” Rick exclaimed, his eyes shining with excitement. “She’s fantastic!”

Scrooge nodded, grimly. “I see you are finally starting to realize the gravity of the situation, my boy. If we cannot discover how BioRobotics are producing these ‘droids, then we will all soon be out of business! That’s where you come in! We want to substitute you for one of their quality control inspectors, to see if you can discover and steal their secrets!”

“A little industrial espionage, you mean?” Rick murmured, raising an eyebrow. He rubbed the stubble on his chin. “That could prove very dangerous, not to mention illegal, and very costly!”

“We are willing to pay any price, within reason! This is the company’s very existence we are talking about, Mr Summer!”

“But why haven’t you just bribed some of BioRobotics existing employees, to reveal their secrets, or just interrogated the girl here?”

“Because we have only managed to learn the identity of a couple of their employees, and neither has been able to significantly help us! Part of their contract of employment, is that the identity of their fellow employees remains a closely guarded secret! Also, they are kept ignorant of all stages of production, accept the one that they are directly involved with!”

“So, you still have one of their ‘droids! How did you get your hands on her, by the way?”

“She was purchased in the usual manner, but through a third party!” Scrooge replied. “I can assure you, she was acquired perfectly legally, Mr. Summer!”

“So...” Rick glanced at the near naked girl, who was still posing, with her legs wide-spread, just centimeters away from his chair. His nostrils flared slightly, as he caught the scent of her moist pussy! “She certainly smells like a real girl, a real girl on heat!” he realized, with a slight start. He dragged his gaze away from her crotch. “So, have you asked the girl here?”

“That data is not in her memory banks! We didn’t really expect it to be!”

“I hate to sound obvious, but have you considered totally dismantling her, to discover the secrets of her construction?” Rick asked, smugly.

Arnold Scrooge sighed. “That was the whole point of purchasing her in the first place!” he agreed. “There is just one small problem though!”

“Oh, yeah?”

“Yes! You see that black choker around her neck, Mr Summer!”

Rick raised his eyes to her long slim neck. There was a collar about her throat, that he hadn’t noticed before. Actually, it looked more like a dog-collar, but appeared totally seamless. “What about it?” he asked, frowning.

“That collar contains enough plastic explosive to not only completely destroy Jayne here, but everything else in this room, along with her! Our experts have so far found no way of removing it, without setting off the charge! Oh, there is a warning in the Instruction Manual! It says that any attempt to dismantle the android by unauthorized personnel, will result in a massive explosion, and should not be attempted under any circumstances!”

“Very kind of them to warn you! It sounds like these boys are determined to keep their industrial secrets to themselves?”

He nodded glumly, then brightened. “Oh, I forgot to mention one little feature that is built into her! Try touching one of her nipples, or her vagina or her anus!”

“Huh?”

“Try it!” he urged, with a grin.

Rick rose to his feet and the girl moved into the centre of the carpet and placed her hands on top of her head, so he could completely circle about her, admiring all of her lovely assets, without obstruction. Her eyes followed him, an amused grin on her lovely lips. She seemed to be enjoying this, almost as much as he was? Boy, was he enjoying himself!

“Would you mind bending over and spreading those lovely ass cheeks, Jayne, so I can see your, um, hidden secrets?” Rick asked, preparing to duck, if she decided to take a swing at his chin.

Jayne glanced over at her Master, and he gave a barely perceptible nod. “Certainly, Sir!” she agreed. She bent over, legs still parted, and pulled apart her lovely, unblemished buttocks, revealing her small, brown, anal sphincter to his hungry gaze.

“Nice, very nice!” Rick murmured, his erection trying desperately to burst its way out of his pants. “You can stand upright now, Jayne!”

Another nod from Scrooge, and Jayne complied. “Thank you, Sir!”

Rick walked around to her front, and placed his hand against her flat tummy, before running his fingers down through her luxuriant blonde, pubic thatch, and onto her hot, moist snatch.

The girl shuddered, then threw her arms about his neck. “Oh darling, I want you!” she gasped, as her lips came down against his, crushing his lips back against his teeth, as she pulled his face hard up against hers.

He gasped for breath, and her tongue snaked into his mouth, exploring his tongue and tonsils, whilst her naked breasts crushed up against his ribcage. Her nipples were so hard and erect, they were actually digging into his chest, painfully, as his hands involuntarily slipped about her waist. Her crotch was grinding against the bulge in the front of his pants, agonizingly. She was suddenly acting like a women possessed.

“Enough!” came the curt command.

At the sound of her Master’s voice, the girl blinked and pulled away, panting heavily, her face still filled with unrequited lust. “I-I… I wasn’t finished...” she began.

“Leave him!”

The girl stepped back, pouting, sulkily, her face filled with obvious disappointment.

“Wha... what happened, croaked Rick, desperately re-arranging his painful erection, whilst dragging much needed air into his aching lungs. He felt as if he’d just been mugged by a giant octopus!

Arnold chuckled. “Certain of her erogenous zones, when touched, immediately turn Jayne into a raving nymphomaniac!” he explained. “Whether that is a standard feature of this type of android, or something that can be pre-programmed to your own requirements, I cannot say for sure, but I suspect the latter?”

The girl arched her back, and started to moan, as she rubbed her stiff fingers against the front of her pussy, determined to get her sexual satisfaction somehow.

“I, ah, I think that her presence is proving a little too distracting!”

Scrooge turned to the near-naked girl, whose breasts were still heaving fetchingly, from her hard breathing. “Please get dressed and leave us, my dear! I shall ring, if we have further need of you!”

“Yes, Master!” With a mewl of disappointment, the girl quickly pulled on her panties, and dress, then flounced from the room.

“We have been able to take X-rays and Ultra-scans of her,” he continued, “so we have discovered that her basic internal structure differs drastically from that of our existing droid models! In fact her skeletal and muscular structure, is almost exactly the same as that of a human female, as is her nervous system, arteries and other blood vessels. Having said that, many of the internal organs found in the human body are missing, or have been replaced by strange devices. We have also managed to take skin and blood samples! Whilst the former is almost identical to its human counterpart, the blood is very different from our own, and probably far more efficient?”

He gave a sigh of frustration. “We need to get in there, and examine her internal make-up, or alternatively, steal the secrets of her construction!” he finished, eyeing Rick, critically.

“Before we talk about how I’m going to infiltrate this operation, I think we should discuss my fee?” Rick said, suddenly all business-like again.

“Very well!”

“How about I forgo my usual fee, and you give me the girl’s ownership code instead, in lieu of payment?” he asked suddenly, his eyes hot with lust.

“Do you have any idea how much Jayne cost the company, Mr. Summer?”

“She’d obviously cost a lot more than your standard ‘droid!” Rick decided. “A hundred and fifty, maybe two-hundred grand?” he guessed.

“Ten million credits!”

“How much?” Rick squeaked, faintly.

“Ten million, and the answer is, ‘no way, buster’! I’ll tell you what though? We’ll give you a thousand a week expenses, and full legal ownership of the first sex ‘droid off our own production lines!”

“In other words, no win, no pay!” Rick muttered, pulling a sour face.

“Exactly, Mr. Summer, exactly!” Scrooge replied, with a broad smile.

“Very well, but under one condition!”

“And what is that, pray?”

“I get to spend one night with Jayne, before I go in!”

“Agreed! I suggest you stay over tonight? I will have a guest bedroom prepared for you!”

TBC