The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ring

Chapter Four Work

She arrived at work and was late, Bob was his usual self.

“What time do you call this, you are not on flexi time you know.”

“Sorry Mr Davis.”

“Now get me a coffee, and we can start work.”

He retreated to his office, the assistants worked outside the office like a receptionist.

The Sales managers had their own comfortable office, and furnished it how they liked within reason.

She brought him his coffee and went to leave.

“Not so fast Joanna, Mr Guttridge is coming in at 10:00 to discuss Ash Mobile and future tenders, you can clean this office.”

“But I’m not a cleaner Mr Davis, I’m a sales assistant.”

“You are what I tell you, you are, now get to it.”

She reluctantly hoovered the office, polished the desk and dusted down every surface.

Bob just sat there, sipped his coffee and watched, occasionally pointing out bits she had missed.

The Area Sales Manager Ron Guttridge was coming in to discuss the contract they had secured and plans going forward.

This would prove a good ground to kick start the career of Joanna Godfrey.

She played along and at 10:00 Mr Guttridge arrived.

“Two Coffee’s Joanna, and make it snappy we have work to do.”

He said this with a click of his fingers, and Mr Guttridge laughed along with Bob.

Joanna made the coffees and entered the office with them.

“Put them there.” He said pointing “and don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out.”

Both of them laughed, she closed the door, but stayed in the room.

“What the, get out.” She held up her hand and cut him short.

“Bob, tell Mr Guttridge who designed the plans and came up with the idea for Ash Mobile.”

“Joanna did all the work, the idea and the plans.”

Ron Guttridge could not believe his ears.

“Bob, tell Mr Guttridge, who would be a better Manager, you or me.”

“Joanna would make a better Manager.”

“Bob, write out your resignation from the Sales Manager post.”

He got some paper and a pen and wrote out his immediate resignation.

“You must be blackmailing him Joanna, I can’t accept this.” Mr Guttridge said.

“Bob, tell Mr Guttridge there is no blackmail and I have nothing on you, you are doing this of your own free will and are happy for me to take over the role.”

Bob stated to Mr Guttridge all that she had said.

“Well I’m shocked, so it must be you I need to talk to Joanna and not Bob.”

“Mr Guttridge, I want Bob here to take over as my assistant, he has worked here loyally for years. But he is just not good at being a full time Manager. I also want the bonus from the Ash Mobile paid to Bob, given to me. I also want the full rate of pay a sales Manager receives. Bob, what do you get paid?”

“I get £50000 per annum plus bonus.” Bob announced.

“Bob can have my salary of £25000 per annum with no bonus.”

“Okay Joanna, all sounds good to me; I’ll get the paperwork sorted out.”

“Bob, you can leave the office now, and don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out.”

He got up and left the room, he was shell shocked at what he just did, and couldn’t understand why he had said it.

His life got a whole lot worse, he would have to leave and get another job.

Back in the office Joanna came up with another idea.

“Mr Guttridge, can I call you Ron?”

“Of course, Joanna.”

“We are advertising for a cleaning assistant to help Jenny, on £16000 per annum, I want my husband Tony to get the job, and start tomorrow. He will do what she say’s and help her out. He is more than qualified.”

“Of course, I can sort that for you.”

“Thank you Ron, you have made the right decisions for the company. I’ll work on Ash Mobile and get some out sounding results. If you leave the next company up for tender, I’ll review it with my new assistant.”

Ron got up, dug out the next tender and exited the room, he was shocked at what had just happened he felt compelled to help and obey Joanna, and she was damn good at her job.

Joanna sat back and breathed in, wow that was powerful, she had done it, got a massive salary increase, a bonus and a job for her lazy boyfriend, that would come as a shock to him tonight, she couldn’t wait to get home.

She pressed the buzzer for the assistant and Bob came in.

“What have you done to me? I don’t why I did that, I’m ruined, I won’t work as your assistant, I’m resigning, and you are a bitch.”

“Hmm, okay Bob, in fact you will not resign, in fact you will work here 07:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, until I tell you to resign. You will address me as Miss. You will be known as Worm from now on. Is that understood?”

“Yes Miss.” He said shaking his head.

“Now worm, to seal the deal, get on all fours, crawl around here and kiss my boots.”

Bob looked at her, got down like a dog and crawled to her tired footwear.

He then kissed the leather, never before had he felt so humiliated.

“It is good you have finally found your place worm, I love it. Tell me you want to be my slave.”

“Miss, please I really want to be your slave.”

“Good, now go to the shops, and get me a pair of high heels, size 4 in a style that turn you on. Tell the shop assistant in a loud voice that they are for your Mistress. Then ask her for her name and beg her again in a loud voice to allow you the honour of kissing her feet. Give her my mobile number and tell her to send me some pictures. The time is 11:00, you have 1 hour. Off you go, worm.”

Bob could not believe it! He rushed out and went to the shopping centre.

He arrived at the shop to see a Manager and three assistants, one of them male.

“Can I help you Sir, looking for anything particular?” said a female sales assistant.

She was a small petite young girl, dressed in a nice one piece dress, thick tights and ballet pumps.

“Yes I need to buy a pair of high heeled shoes for my Mistress.” He shouted out.

All the staff turned around and even a couple of customers.

“Follow me then Sir, we have this selection, does anything take you fancy?”

Bob surveyed the shoes and selected a pair of Dune Daenerys Studded Court Shoes with a 4 inch heel.

They were stunning and would show off the high arch and sole of her foot.

“What colour would you like Sir, we do Black, Blue, White or cream.”

“Can I have a Blue pair please, size 4.”

The assistant went out the back and cam back with the shoes.

“That will be £95.00 please Sir.”

Bob handed over his credit card and paid the assistant.

“Please can I have your name, My Mistress insists.”

“What if I don’t give it to you?”

“I really don’t know, please.” Bob said pleading.

“Okay, it is Liberty.” She said laughing.

“Please Liberty I beg you, can I kiss your feet. This is my Mistress’s number, she would like a few pictures.”

Bob said this in a loud voice, he could hear sniggering behind him.

“Go On Liberty, indulge the little pervert.”

She had a little think and then extended one of her perfect ballet pumps.

“Okay then, kiss my feet.”

Bob got down and kissed her feet, Liberty took several pictures.

He had never felt so humiliated or embarrassed in his life.

Joanna’s mobile went and she smiled at the pictures.

There was a comment from Liberty, who said she was a lucky woman to have a slave like him.

She was more than lucky, her fortunes were changing for the better.

Bob rushed back and presented Joanna with her new shoes.

She opened the box and loved the shoes, they would show off her feet and her dominance.

“Very good worm, I shall wear them tomorrow.”

Bob stood there not knowing what to do.

“How much money have you got on you Bob?”

“Around £500 in fifty pound notes, in my wallet.”

“Go and get it, Bob.”

Bob scurried off and came back with the wad of cash.

“Thank you Bob, I need some bits and you can buy them.”

She spent the rest of the day reviewing the contracts, she had Bob running around getting files and such like.

Every so often she would make him kiss her boots, this made her feel so good.

She used him as a footstool, resting her legs on his back whilst drinking her afternoon coffee, made by him of course.

It was 15:00 and she ordered Bob to tidy up her office, dust it, hoover it and polish her desk with his tongue.

“I want to see my face in it by morning, Good night worm.” She said twisting on her heel and leaving the office.

Chapter Five Shopping Trip

Joanna went to the shopping centre, she had some new shoes purchased by her new slave bob.

She now wanted some more stylish boots, a comfortable pair of boots, some more stockings, tights, some new clothes and more importantly some information.

Joanna purchased a lovely pair of black 3 inch high heeled boots, a sexy pair of flat ankle boots, a couple of sexy dresses, a new business trouser suit, a couple of tight blouses, a sexy pair of mules.

Then she came across the Ann Summers shop, she went in and spoke to the manager.

“My boyfriend wants to be my slave, any help or suggestions?”

“Of course Madam, many women get their slave in a chastity device like these.”

Joanna had never seen such a thing and smiled outwardly.

“You lock them in, control their sex and only you can release them, this one is inescapable and fits the best.”

The manager dangled a polished silver coloured tube from her hand.

“The tightly curved tube will fit snugly, it locks on in two different ways. A locking collar is clicked shut around the sack behind the balls, the collar is welded to the bottom of the tube. This leather strap goes around the waist tightly and is then locked with a small padlock. It will prevent full erection, but allows the user to urinate.”

“Wow that is amazing.”

“I would also suggest you purchase a few magazines and maybe Google femdom. Common practice is foot worship, ass worship, and many forms of objectification.”

“What is Objectification?”

“It could be tied up as a footstool for long periods, on a sofa, under the bed, whatever takes you fancy. I had a boyfriend once who was into femdom and so I tortured him with the smell of my feet after a day’s work.”

“Really, how do you mean.”

“I would tie him up, on the floor, tape his mouth shut and rest my tired feet, in nylons on his face. Later he would lick my bare feet.”

“Okay, thanks very much, can I take 3 chastity devices, as many femdom magazines as you have.”

“You might also consider a crop, very painful and good for keeping them in line. A pair of handcuffs for when you remove the chastity device, keeps their hands safe away from the key.”

“Okay and a riding crop.”

“No problem Madam that will be £385.00 please. I would also get some heat rub, it stings when applied liberally to their balls.” She said this with a little wink.

Joanna handed over the cash and left the shop like a giddy schoolgirl, her life was going to be fun from now on.

Chapter Six Arriving Home

Now to face Tony, oh such fun would be had.

Joanna arrived home to find Tony slouching on the sofa, watching some game show on the television.

It was 17:30 and she was tired, but excited.

“Hey babe, get me another beer.” He barked.

She smiled as she hung up her coat and bag.

“What is for dinner Babe, better be good, I’m starving.” He said laughing,

She entered the kitchen, full of mess, used plates, dishes and cutlery.

It was a pig sty, no other words for it.

“You got that beer yet, bitch, for fucks sake, I’m gagging over here.” He shouted.

Joanna looked up and took a deep breath.

She entered the front room and sat down.

“Tony, sit up and look at me, don’t talk anymore.”

He looked at her and sat himself up.

“Bring me the remote to the TV.”

He obliged and looked strangely at her.

She smiled back and relaxed, he was her slave now, she crossed her legs.

“Now Tony, I want you to go into the kitchen, wash up, dry up, put everything away, wipe down every surface, mop the floor and empty the rubbish.”

He couldn’t believe it, but he obeyed her without question.

She secretly laughed inside as he went about his work.

Joanna changed channel and found a lovely soap to watch, she used to love them, but Tony had taken control and pretty much forbid it.

She glanced over to see him washing up, shaking his head and looking at her.

“Don’t worry Tony, plenty more fun things are going to happen.”

She picked up the phone and ordered in Chinese food, it wasn’t his favourite and he preferred pizza, but he would get some boiled rice tonight.

He needed to lose weight, tone up and become less of a slob.

The food arrived at 19:00 and Joanna ate whilst watching TV, Tony carried on working.

“When you have finished and I am satisfied, you can eat.”

She then sat back and read through some of the magazines.

Her eyes lit up at the pictures of slaves sniffing feet, licking feet, of being ridden on all fours.

She also read a story about teasing, tickling and holding painful positions for long periods.

It was 20:00 before Tony emerged and signalled it was all done.

“Okay Tony let us have a look.”

The kitchen was spotless, you could eat your dinner off of the floor, fantastic.

“Good job Tony, you can talk again, want some food?”

“What the fuck, have you done to me, you bitch, I’ll beat the shit out of you, and I’m not a fucking cleaner.”

“Okay, Tony no more swearing, no more threats, speak to me with respect, calling me Mistress, understood?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“I haven’t done anything to you, you are doing this of your own accord, I thought you wanted to change and were presenting yourself in a different light.”

“I didn’t want to clean the kitchen, I don’t want to call you Mistress either.”

“Then why are you? I’m sure you do really, you just don’t understand why.”

“Maybe, I’m confused.”

“Well eat your dinner, have a shower and a shave. Then report back to me naked.”

He did as commanded and came back fresh and clean.

“That is better, now come over here and get on your knees.”

“Please Mistress, I’ll be good.”

“No more talking, you are now my slave, lick my boots.”

Tony dropped to the floor and lapped at her tired leather ankle boots.

She felt wet at the site before her, but remember last night and grinned evilly.

The taste of his sweaty cock still lingered in her mind.

“Lick the soles, slave, and long hard licks.”

He held her booted feet up and licked at the smooth sole, it was scratched, dirty and not pleasant to lick.

She causally read her magazine, and loved her new found status.

He spent a good 20 minutes licking the soles of her boots.

“Stop slave, get on your knees.”

He did as commanded, he still wondered why, but just could not say no.

Joanna then slapped him hard, his face stung, but he could do nothing about it.

“Not so powerful now, are you slave, all the years of abuse, oh my God, what goes around comes around.”

She then raised her booted foot and struck him in the stomach, it knocked him over.

“Get back on your knees and don’t bloody move.”

She then kicked out and landed a blow straight to his balls, he doubled over and then got back on his knees.

“This is so good. Now for something else, close you lips, imagine they are glued, do not open them at all. Breathe through your nose. Adopt the plank position.”

Tony did as commanded, he was unfit and this was hard.

Joanna removed her boots and stretched out her legs, resting with her feet positioned right under Tony’s face.

“Look at my feet.”

He looked down and now could smell the raunchy odour of her tired cheesy feet.

“Smell good don’t they? All day in those boots, enjoy slave.”

Joanna then went back to reading her magazines, this was pure power.

She made him hold the plank for 15 minutes, he was breathing heavy through his nose, savouring the fragrance of her feet.

“Okay you can stop now. Come over here and breathe normally”

She then pulled the first of the chastity devices from her bag.

“You will like this, not a lot. But I will.”

Joanna followed the instructions and attached the device to him.

“There you go, no more erections for you, unless I allow it”

“But Mistress, please.”

“From now on you will only speak when spoken to, understood?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Get on your knees, hands behind your head slave.”

Joanna then got up and went into the bedroom she emerged 10 minutes later wearing a dressing gown and her fluffy pink slippers.

She sat down and crossed her legs, the slipper dangling from her toes.

“Now slave, remove my slipper and kiss my feet sensually, pay homage to your superior.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Tony removed her slipper and went about kissing her toes and the top of her foot.

Joanna then pulled her foot back to allow him the pleasure of kissing the sole and heel.

She marvelled at the power she now had, and was wet at what she was observing.

It was time for payback for sucking his sweaty cock last night.

“Now lick my foot slave, lick it like it was an ice cream. They are very hot and sweaty, just like your cock was last night.” She said the last part laughing.

His tongue lapped at her feet and tasted foot sweat for the first time, it was none too pleasant and he regretted his act of male dominance last night.

Joanna was getting so horny, she hadn’t showered for coming up to 2 days, and she had been too busy.

She imagined the taste of foot sweat to be foul, and hoped he was suffering.

He would smell and lick her feet every night when he got home.

Tony licked the wrinkles on her feet as she flexed her toes forward, he was her slave now and didn’t even know why.

She allowed Tony another 15 minutes on her foot, before swapping over to her other one.

He went through the same ritual and hated every second of it.

“Poor slave, only good for licking my feet now, well get used to it, you owe me big time and I’m going to collect.”

Tony wondered how long she would keep him as a slave, life was not good, oh how he wished he had been better to her, why did he have to obey her, what had changed.

“Okay, you can stop now slave.”

Joanna then got up and removed her knickers, she was so ready for attention.

She sat back down and opened her legs, she then fingered herself and rubbed it under Tony’s nose.

“Smells ready slave, now get licking, make me cum, or you are for it.”

He obeyed without question and lapped at her sex like a dog at a bowl of water.

God she tasted dirty, her sex smelled rough, but he grinned and bared it.

“That is so good, harder slave boy, lick your Queen.”

He really went to work now, his jaw ached, his tongue felt dry and tired.

She same in a huddle of sweat and grabbed his head at the last knocking, nearly suffocating him.

“Fuck that was good, a regular thing I think.”

Tony’s cock was straining to grow, but it couldn’t and he experienced the tightness, the urge, but no relief for the first time.

Joanna then knelt up on the chair, facing away from him, presenting him the site of her tight arse and the wrinkled soles of her feet.

“Now slave, lick my ass, run your tongue up the crack.”

Tony could not believe the command, how could she be so cruel, it was beyond words.

Her rear end tasted heady and very sweaty, the humiliation at licking another person’s bum was unbelievable.

“That feels nice, lick the bud.”

He dutifully obeyed and heard her sigh as his tongue connected with her sensitive gland.

“Holy shit, that is amazing, lick round it.”

Again he had no choice and heard her almost scream at the sensation.

Joanna had him lick for 10 whole minutes, the longest 10 minutes of his life, before she commanded him to stop.

“Now slave get my boots and inhale the scent through your nose until I return.”

She went into the bathroom and showered herself thoroughly, she had never felt so good.

Tony had picked up her worn leather boots and smelt them for all he was worth, which at that moment was not a lot.

Joanna returned to the front room in her pyjamas.

“Come here my little pet, get on your knees, I have something to keep you warm tonight.”

Tony did as she asked and watched as she got a tube of deep heat out of her bag.

Joanna then pierced the lid, put a generous amount on her hands and massaged his balls with it.

The heat didn’t take long to work and soon he was on fire, she also rubbed it into his nipples.

“Slave, you will also sleep on the floor in the bedroom from now on and wait for me to wake.”

He got himself a blanket and placed it at the end of the bed.

His balls and nipples were on fire, he hadn’t realised what a cruel woman she could be.

But then again she had never held sway with him, like she had now.

Joanna got undressed, and went into a bed a happy woman for the first time in years.

Next morning she woke up feeling refreshed and alive.

“Slave, come here and lie at my feet.”

Dutifully Tony rushed around and lay at his Queens feet.

She smiled at the site before her and stepped down onto his chest.

It felt powerful, feeling his body squirming under her weight, not that she weighed a lot.

“Slave, poke out your tongue.”

Joanna then ran her toes over the wet object whilst balancing on his chest.

It tickled her and made her smile, she then ran the sole of her foot over it.

“That feels so nice, slave.”

She swapped feet and did the same with the other one, again savouring every second.

“Good boy, now make me some eggs and coffee, off you go.” She said stepping off him.

Tony prepared her breakfast and awaited her entrance into the kitchen.

She had dressed in black tights, her smart new trouser suit and a pair of flat leather boots.

“Like the outfit slave? We shall continue your punishment when you get in.”

“Yes Mistress, very becoming, when I get in Mistress?”

She then dropped the bombshell.

“Oh Yes, Tony you are to report for work at the office at 12:00.”

“What do you mean, work, Mistress.”

“Good honest work slave, you are the new cleaning assistant; it will bring some money in and get you out.”

“No Mistress, please.”

“You know Jenny, obey her in all things and you had better do a good job, or there will be hell to pay.”

“What do you mean hell to pay?”

“Do shut up Tony and do as I have asked, Jenny will tell me if you are a naughty boy.”

Joanna caught a taxi and left for the day, Tony would arrive at 12:00 and work till 20:00.

They always started in the canteen, and worked their way up.

Jenny could manage it just, but it was hard work.

Tony could do it under her instruction and make things easier for her.

Jenny was a small petite 5 foot tall, size 8, very athletic and quick, she would love to play with Tony.